Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitAffNet] How we're the #1 Bitcoin Mining Pool In The World (or so we thought)  (Read 98871 times)
jammers

Activity: 290
Merit: 262

Is maith liom bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 02:21:39 PM

do you think we should get a new thread set up? it's still terrible to see all the shit in the first few pages

██████
███▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄
██████
BITCOIN MARKETING TEAM
Established Block 318006 in 2014
██████
▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄███
██████
██████
███▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄
██████
             ▄▄▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀   ███ ███
█           ▄███ █████████████▄▄
 ▀▄  ▄▄▄▄███████ ▀▀████▀▀▀▀██████
   █ ███▀▀███████  ████     █████
   █ ██    █   ▀▀  █████████████
   █  ██▄▄     ▄   ██████████████▄
    █  ██   █ ██   ████     ▀█████
     █  ▀█████▄█   ████     ▄█████
      ▀▄  ▀████ ████████████████▀
       ▀▄    ▀▀   █ ███ ███
         ▀▄       █ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀
itcoins in Ireland
||||
██████
▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄███
██████
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:24:00 PM

Seeing not everyone seems to get the emails from BAN here it the one I got last night with some interesting information:

Miners,
Greetings! I wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself and talk to you guys about a few cool things going on here at the Bitcoin Affiliate Network. My name is Paul. Those of you in the community may know me as 9600. I've been a network securities and private cloud engineer for the better portion of my life and was recently hired by Gil to help ensure security in light of BAN's recent breaches. My background lies in the advertising, financial and medical industries and I have overseen the design and deployment of many HIPPA and PCI compliant data spaces and transport networks. I've also been an avid mining addict since the fall of 2013. My experience has given me a unique perspective on the many challenges our industry faces to traditional network security.

Security:
As some of you know, in the past few months we have entered a multi-year lease to take over what used to be a Tier II datacenter for a Fortune 500 company. The facility has 5MW (not to mention 29 fully renovated offices and 3 data-centers!) and I will be responsible for making sure our data and hash stay safe and secure.
In light of the recent Bitcoin price movements and high profile breaches (BAN & Bitstamp to name a few) I thought it would be prudent to give you a high level overview of what we're doing to not only ensure our own data integrity and security, but help the network and community as a whole.
With our own Tier II facility and no other clients to satisfy, we will be utilizing our ability to take control of our transport securities starting at the network edge. While cloud providers can provide a certain level of high availability for some less sensitive nodes, BAN will reign in all core assets while deploying enterprise grade packet analysis and intrusion-detection hardware. The core network at BAN is being designed with the most stringent of compliance spaces in mind.
We want to make sure we're employing the same security topology used by the most secure network environments in the world.

Technology:
With that said, now may be a good time to let you know that BAN is also in talks with the world's largest security firm to provide you with a hardware and application solution that will simplify the process of creating and managing multi-signature wallets. BAN will NEVER be a Bitcoin bank, rather we are taking the time to develop technologies in partnership with industry leaders to help bolster existing network technologies and put more control back in the hands of the users.

Cloud Mining:
With the recent announcement of CEX's choice to halt all cloud hashing operations and Cointerra's default on their datacenter colocation, the state of the cloud mining industry seems to be in turmoil. Many "reliable" services have recently come offline due to security breaches or an inability to operate at a loss during changing market conditions.
Many of you have heard that we have a cloud-mining operation in the works. The hardware for that service is in-place, mining, and growing every day. The service will be linked directly to the BAN pool and you will have the option of paying yourself out in regular BAN payment intervals or the choice to instantly reinvest a set percentage of your earnings back into your cloud hashing operation. You can watch your miner grow as the hours pass by.

It's some pretty ground-breaking stuff and I'm proud of our developers for working to bring the service to light as quickly as they have.

To help quell any questions about our ability to remain viable in this space, let's get a few things out of the way. The Bitcoin Affiliate Network is a privately funded venture with no debts or loans. This allows us to fulfill our commitment to provide not only great service, but supply you with a trove of your user data to audit yourself. We want you to be able to empirically analyze your earnings to keep us in check. We believe transparency and data are the keys to success in this space.

The best part about all of this? Soon we'll be opening the doors to our datacenter to the public so that you can come and see for yourself. We're not going to work out of a space as excellent as this and not share it with the community, so stay tuned for some open-house announcements so that you can come down and see what we've got in store for the future, in person. 

One last note to all of my fellow Bitmain S4 miners out there. Please update your firmware to new Jan 16th firmware image. They fixed a share committing bug and it will even out your hashrate.
No more wild swings! Just make sure you're connected to your BAN stratum server on port 3335 for a fixed difficulty at 2048 to ensure best performance!

Stay tuned for updates, open-house dates and some mining tips.
Looking forward,
Paul - 9600

Bitcoin Affiliate Network's Mining Pool - https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:09:03 PM

What Jan 16th firmware?  Huh
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 05:26:06 PM

https://www.bitmaintech.com/files/download/initramfs.bin.SD-20141016.tar.gz

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:37:33 PM

sorry about that I should have posted this email also....

Miners,
Just a quick correction from my previous email. The S4 firmware I was reffering to is not new, but the Oct 16th firmware released last year. We had a number of users still running the release firmware. We have seen internal improvements and many users have reported hashrate stability improvements after updating.

The firmware file can be found here.
https://bitmaintech.com/files/download/initramfs.bin.SD-20141016.tar.gz

Sorry for any confusion!
Looking forward,
Paul - 9600
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:44:07 PM

do you think we should get a new thread set up? it's still terrible to see all the shit in the first few pages

That "shit" you're referring to is actual fact, & it will follow BAN no matter how many more threads you want to start. Sure, go ahead and start another BAN thread - that would be what - the 4th one? That's already a forum record. As long as there are dorks like cyberpinoy, fire000, s0br, ThePhwner & co posting - there will always be shit following BAN.

Carry on pretending nothing ever happened, there was no scam, no fake user accounts, no fake givaway, no fake photos, no fake payments, etc, etc...and there really was two wallet thefts at the same time s0br ran out of BTC, and this really is a real winner:

I fail to understand with multi-sig wallets how a pool operator can be so careless.

Clueless is right. Once is bad enough, but to have it happen again is just plain ridiculous, it makes no sense at all. It wouldn't surprise me if the pool operator had something to do with it - he's certainly got a history of scamming his miners.

That's about as stupid a statement as a person could make....

Actually, he's completely correct - as you well know, you've posted enough times in the scam thread about it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0

In case you forgot, here's one of the fake user account owned by s0br & co who "won" one of those imaginary S3's:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245818

Name:    bitguru
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 09, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
Last Active:    February 09, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

Inactive for over 10 months, only one post which, unsurprisingly, is to promote a scam bitcoin pool & trust called bitfishgroup, take a look:

http://www.bitfishgroup.com/bitcoin-mining-aboutus.htm

I seem to remember pulling a few names out of that organisation a while ago (Matt C, Golan M + a few others), if I could be bothered to dig a little deeper I'm sure I could find a link back to the scammers sobr/Phwner at BAN - but I really can't be bothered tbh.....I just find it a little confusing as to why people still stick up for them - can people really be so blind? It would seem so......

I can post more of the fake accounts sobr & co use if you like, or you can do your own research of course, which is preferred of course..... Wink

In the meantime, enjoy your late/missing payments/bonuses from "Mr Transparency".  Cheesy

Thought of the day - famous last words:

Anyway... I'll get back to you about those pics...

***disappears***

More fake user accounts from BAN to come...... Wink

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:18:12 AM

Ah OK, Oct. 16th not January. Too bad, firmware could still use some improvements.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:12:35 PM

That "shit" you're referring to is actual fact, & it will follow BAN no matter how many more threads you want to start. Sure, go ahead and start another BAN thread - that would be what - the 4th one? That's already a forum record. As long as there are dorks like cyberpinoy, fire000, s0br, ThePhwner & co posting - there will always be shit following BAN.

Carry on pretending nothing ever happened, there was no scam, no fake user accounts, no fake givaway, no fake photos, no fake payments, etc, etc...and there really was two wallet thefts at the same time s0br ran out of BTC, and this really is a real winner:

I fail to understand with multi-sig wallets how a pool operator can be so careless.

Clueless is right. Once is bad enough, but to have it happen again is just plain ridiculous, it makes no sense at all. It wouldn't surprise me if the pool operator had something to do with it - he's certainly got a history of scamming his miners.

That's about as stupid a statement as a person could make....

Actually, he's completely correct - as you well know, you've posted enough times in the scam thread about it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0

In case you forgot, here's one of the fake user account owned by s0br & co who "won" one of those imaginary S3's:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245818

Name:    bitguru
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 09, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
Last Active:    February 09, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

Inactive for over 10 months, only one post which, unsurprisingly, is to promote a scam bitcoin pool & trust called bitfishgroup, take a look:

http://www.bitfishgroup.com/bitcoin-mining-aboutus.htm

I seem to remember pulling a few names out of that organisation a while ago (Matt C, Golan M + a few others), if I could be bothered to dig a little deeper I'm sure I could find a link back to the scammers sobr/Phwner at BAN - but I really can't be bothered tbh.....I just find it a little confusing as to why people still stick up for them - can people really be so blind? It would seem so......

I can post more of the fake accounts sobr & co use if you like, or you can do your own research of course, which is preferred of course..... Wink

In the meantime, enjoy your late/missing payments/bonuses from "Mr Transparency".  Cheesy

Thought of the day - famous last words:

Anyway... I'll get back to you about those pics...

***disappears***

More fake user accounts from BAN to come...... Wink

I guess just because you say Bitguru is a fake account it must be so....

You can't bother yourself to post any FACTS or PROOF  so why don't you just stay posting on your scam thread .
jmumich

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:33:12 PM

Has anyone received a payout from this pool in the last 24 hours? It looks like it ran into a string of bad luck... I guess it can't pay 101% forever.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:22:21 AM

Has anyone received a payout from this pool in the last 24 hours? It looks like it ran into a string of bad luck... I guess it can't pay 101% forever.

No its been about a day and a half since last payment. The pool did find 2 blocks today and am sure we will get paid once they get confirmed.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:28:42 AM

Received a payment in full  a few hours ago.
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:27:27 PM

Received a payment in full  a few hours ago.

Yup- BAN always comes thru even if it's late. I moved this pool into my number one slot on my Miner config...just ahead of NiceHash/Westhash.
dog1965

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:55:52 PM

I am new using this pool so I will judge for myself. So far I like it I just don't like the payout delay but so far its been the best pool Ive used yet.

Is it better to use port 3333 or 3334 and 5 I have one Antminer s5 and two antminer s3's Huh

And should I use the GEO server this would increase my latency times. If I ping the geo server I get 35ms. So I use nyiix.bitcoindigger.com:3333 which is the closets one two me which is 5ms ?

Some good advice from you old timers will help ?
judypug1956

Activity: 355
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:22:16 PM

I am new using this pool so I will judge for myself. So far I like it I just don't like the payout delay but so far its been the best pool Ive used yet.

Is it better to use port 3333 or 3334 and 5 I have one Antminer s5 and two antminer s3's Huh

And should I use the GEO server this would increase my latency times. If I ping the geo server I get 35ms. So I use nyiix.bitcoindigger.com:3333 which is the closets one two me which is 5ms ?

you could try the nj server.  I  have spondoolies sp20's (i can list 8 pools) and use the nj then the ny servers.  But if you have s-5's you can only list 3 pools. 

1956jUdYPFwiBSzt9AECdWj3KE4WV7taiM I can't do 1957philma.. for btc address the i are not allowed This is a secondary account for Philipma1957, don't do business with this account deal with philipma1957
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:47:39 PM

I used the Geo for a long time but I switched to the nearest server to me which is the Chicago one as it seems I get better results. You want to use 3333 as the 3334 is for miners that do < 750GH/s for the S5's. You can use the 3334 for the S3's as I used to use it on my S1's but it seems to me it was on a west coast server and it would go down a lot so I quit using it but that was months ago.
audiotopix

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 09:04:31 PM

Haven't received a payout in almost 3 days,, my account is set to payout every 2 hours,, I am getting nervous about it,, mining has become tough enough without having to worry about a pools ability to payout.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:06:59 PM

Haven't received a payout in almost 3 days,, my account is set to payout every 2 hours,, I am getting nervous about it,, mining has become tough enough without having to worry about a pools ability to payout.

Go to IRC chat or fill out a ticket and ask about it. I was paid in full about 10 hours ago.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7840

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 09:14:19 PM

yes I was also paid around 8 -11 hours ago.  btw I also get nervous as i have 2 hours set.  I also mine with a decent  amount of hash I am in the top 50.  so a 2 day wait to get paid means i am over .2 btc .

so i become a bit of a target.  I like this pool as it pays well.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
audiotopix

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 09:18:24 PM

Go to IRC chat or fill out a ticket and ask about it. I was paid in full about 10 hours ago.

I appreciate your advise I did in fact submit a ticket,,

Here is what I received n Response, quickly I must say.

The reasons payouts were delayed was because our hot wallet was temporarily empty for a bit. Payouts will go out as soon as possible if they havent already. Hopefully your problem is solved. if it is not, please let me know my friend.
For future reference, if payouts are ever delayed; dont worry, your shares are still being accounted for as they should. You can see this on your dashboard, by the payout information; and we always send out payouts the second we can.

Thanks!

The BAN Support Team

I know my shares are being counted I can see that,, I have seen that the pool has found blocks,, so why cant my account be paid? Especially if others have been paid?

I am concerned that BAN doesn't have the BTC to payout.

I like BAN, and respect the guys trying to run a pool,, but payouts have to be regular,, you cant falter on that people will get nervous.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 09:19:50 PM

yes I was also paid around 8 -11 hours ago.  btw I also get nervous as i have 2 hours set.  I also mine with a decent  amount of hash I am in the top 50.  so a 2 day wait to get paid means i am over .2 btc .

so i become a bit of a target.  I like this pool as it pays well.

currently 12th and my payout is over 1btc, and growing so.... yeah nervous about it.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: