Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376930 times)
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:19:01 PM

If censorship is evil, then why do you still use this site, which has moderators that delete comments? Open up a site that has 0 censorship and use that. Or are you actually saying that only certain kinds of censorship are bad, and this site is good? If so, you need to be a lot clearer about that. Explain which types of censorship you support and which not.

There is some censorship here , no doubt about that ... I think the point he is trying to make is that there is a lot more censorship and banning at HT.

Here's a precious moment locked thread from HT I found it entertaining.

https://i.imgur.com/X5XFa8Z.jpg

As I understand they have one thread for paycoin price and you're supposed to post there.

Then he's got very poor writing skills. How do you make that point when you write "censorship is evil"?

Those aren't mutually exclusive. Bitcointalk can be slightly evil, corrupt and biased and HT can be much more evil and corrupt. In fact one should expect as much as witnessed simply because their is a conflict of interest between the fact that a centralized for profit company pumping their own line of products is in complete control of the forum where BT is managed by multiple different interests and accepts ad revenue from many competing industries and products.

I'd like to wait for jh7phone to defend their statements, I think trying to guess what was meant is not going to be useful.

Who owns bitcointalk.org? If someone would create a thread attacking them, saying they had unsavory business dealings, accusing them of running a ponzi, talking about how they're trying to ddos and hack it, how long would those threads last? The core problem that people have with gaw is the ponzi thing. If it isn't one, then would you still have a problem with how hashtalk is moderated? If not, then the complaints about censorship are begging the question.

If the argument is that censorship would be a problem even if the complaints about ponzi weren't true, then defend that. It's no longer obvious.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:22:15 PM

Well in the meantime, Ikeboy, I would like to know what you feel about the second delay of Paybase?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:23:44 PM

And there goes the floor actually think its the basement at this point.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25177/official-paycoin-price-discusison/61

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

Well in the meantime, Ikeboy, I would like to know what you feel about the second delay of Paybase?

I think you should pull a new screen shot

try 0.03400013 on cryptsy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 04:33:14 PM

Who owns bitcointalk.org?

Please move this discussion to Meta. Feel free to post a link here.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:34:09 PM

Who owns bitcointalk.org?

Please move this discussion to Meta. Feel free to post a link here.

Deleted because offtopic and IM info directly to user.

truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:35:56 PM

Wow how did I miss this?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26495/paybase-12-30-2014-8pm-eastern/66

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

Thank you for this forum, where Paycoin2 was flamed. That's all that happened, it is the beginning and end of a scam.

We all knew this would happen & we all know where this is going.

GAW has argued for censorship of comments in the past, that's what led to this rivalry, He ran from this site to make his own. Censorship is evil, and civility more evil.

If censorship is evil, then why do you still use this site, which has moderators that delete comments? Open up a site that has 0 censorship and use that. Or are you actually saying that only certain kinds of censorship are bad, and this site is good? If so, you need to be a lot clearer about that. Explain which types of censorship you support and which not.

I have yet to see a site that does not have any censorship. There's always an owner, and if they don't like something enough, then it goes. Hell, even pastebin deletes stuff they don't want.

Again, you were spamming gambling links

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:37:07 PM

COME ON GUYS, IT'S IN THE COMMUNITY'S HANDS NOW. GAW HAS DONE EVERYTHING THEY CAN AND THEN SOME TO MAKE THIS SUCCESSFUL! Only problem is, I'm sure we all know the average intelligence level of the Paycoin2 community.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:39:07 PM

It's buried beneath the shills and ignorant, that's why. Oh, poor Redacted: "my credibility is being severely strained"
truth_

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:42:09 PM

It's buried beneath the shills and ignorant, that's why.

Thanks for posting the image.   So much truth to what redacted posted.  The level of technical incompetence at GAW is astounding for the amount of money they are throwing around.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:48:11 PM

Thanks for posting the image.   So much truth to what redacted posted.  The level of technical incompetence at GAW is astounding for the amount of money they are throwing around.

Put your thinking cap on. IF you were going to pull a scam of the proportions happening here, would you

A: Demonstrate technical proficiency and then blatantly run off with the investors money leaving no doubt that it was a giant intentional scam and that you were a stinking criminal shyster.

B: Demonstrate that you are well meaning bumbling idiots that just can't quite figure out how to make this grand plan work, "but gosh darn it, we are doing our best!", and "coincidentally" end up with all of the investors money and be completely blameless.

Pretty simple to see what is going on to me.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:50:03 PM

We have barely seen where the premine comes into position in all of this. The measly volume on all of the exchanges combined pales in comparison to that which lays in the deep, dark corners of this entire scandal. When will we see the typical premine prophecy all badly managed coins have succumbed to?

EDIT: Yes, I know they're most likely playing dumb. They said the stupidest thing, that the blockchain corrupted, to excuse themselves of this mess they've made. It's so nauseously dumb that there is no doubt, in my own opinion, that they said that intentionally and this is coming to a terrible climax.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

I'd like to wait for jh7phone to defend their statements, I think trying to guess what was meant is not going to be useful.

Who owns bitcointalk.org? If someone would create a thread attacking them, saying they had unsavory business dealings, accusing them of running a ponzi, talking about how they're trying to ddos and hack it, how long would those threads last? The core problem that people have with gaw is the ponzi thing. If it isn't one, then would you still have a problem with how hashtalk is moderated? If not, then the complaints about censorship are begging the question.

If the argument is that censorship would be a problem even if the complaints about ponzi weren't true, then defend that. It's no longer obvious.

@ikeboy, You're a piece of work, I agree with suchmoon's assessment, all you do is nit picking, you lack the capacity of seeing the big picture and rarely bring anything to any discussion. It has been shown time and time again that GAW censored almost every negative posts for a very long time (not just extreme accusations like you are trying to imply), you would ask something constructive about their whitepaper and be banned or shadow banned. It's a lot easier to use your rhetoric to try and justify all the problems of the world with one stupidly obvious point.   

It doesn't matter what side of the fence the reader of this thread is, you're suc**** the perspective out of everything and wasting everyone's time filling up pages with retarded posts taunting everyone.  All you want is stir the pot and pick fights.

This would have been posted by a new user or someone else and I would have 0 issues with it, but the fact that it is coming from you with weeks of hammering this thread with non constructive garbage just goes to show you're incapable of reaching any level of perspective, it's all about nit picking anything to the extreme to try and stir the pot a little more.  It almost looks like you're in here to increase your post count and reach higher levels.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:56:22 PM

Cmon boys! 55 BTC to DOUBLE UP ON. This ain't crypto-double.com kids. This is GAW! DOUBLE UP YOUR MONEY ON 55 BTC VOLUME FOR FREE! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. JUST GOTTA WAIT 100 HOURS.

ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:57:37 PM

I'm worried enough that I wouldn't put more into paycoin today at $10, but not so much as to dump all my coins at a loss. I think that the claims about apis mean that there has been a big change to the plugin and it's not just zincsave rebranded. (I'd still like anyone who has the old plugin to upload it somewhere, as it's not in chrome store anymore). Other than that, it does seem like they aren't too good at launches.

Now for some speculation. Probably not true, but something I thought of that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

Imagine that gaw really has that 100 million fund set up. (Bear with me here.) Imagine their objective really is to keep it at $20 for as cheaply as possible. Wouldn't what they're doing be the perfect way to keep the cost down? Right now the coin is in freefall, which makes it easy for gaw to snatch them up. What if we viewed this as a planned delay in order to get people to dump so gaw could get the coins cheaply? Sure that would be nasty, but afterwards gaw could say "it's at $20 now, don't doubt us again, your own fault if you sold" and people who sold now would be screwed.

There are no excuses why he doesn't use his bots right now to raise the floor on all the exchanges with his 100 million in investment capital sitting to facilitate just that other than his goal is not to spend his own clients BTC , but for others to do the heavy lifting for him.
This is one possible rationale for what they're doing. Not very likely, but possible.
truth_

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:57:51 PM

Put your thinking cap on. IF you were going to pull a scam of the proportions happening here, would you

A: Demonstrate technical proficiency and then blatantly run off with the investors money leaving no doubt that it was a giant intentional scam and that you were a stinking criminal shyster.

B: Demonstrate that you are well meaning bumbling idiots that just can't quite figure out how to make this grand plan work, "but gosh darn it, we are doing our best!", and "coincidentally" end up with all of the investors money and be completely blameless.

Pretty simple to see what is going on to me.

Oh I definitely agree with you.  Only question is if option B is happening because it is an ingenious scam or because they really just are that incompetent.
It's easy to say scam but they have screwed nearly everything up they have tried to do going way back to their hardware selling and especially their hosting days even prior to "acquiring" zen cloud.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:58:26 PM

@ikeboy, You're a piece of work, I agree with suchmoon's assessment, all you do is nit picking, you lack the capacity of seeing the big picture and rarely bring anything to any discussion. It has been shown time and time again that GAW censored almost every negative posts for a very long time (not just extreme accusations like you are trying to imply), you would ask something constructive about their whitepaper and be banned or shadow banned. It's a lot easier to use your rhetoric to try and justify all the problems of the world with one stupidly obvious point.    

It doesn't matter what side of the fence the reader of this thread is, you're suc**** the perspective out of everything and wasting everyone's time filling up pages with retarded posts taunting everyone.  All you want is stir the pot and pick fights.

This would have been posted by a new user or someone else and I would have 0 issues with it, but the fact that it is coming from you with weeks of hammering this thread with non constructive garbage just goes to show you're incapable of reaching any level of perspective, it's all about nit picking anything to the extreme to try and stir the pot a little more.  It almost looks like you're in here to increase your post count and reach higher levels.

Well it won't help him as anybody who cares to look at his posting history will see right through him.  A scared little boy desperately trying to justify his misplaced trust.

CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:03:19 PM

I'm worried enough that I wouldn't put more into paycoin today at $10, but not so much as to dump all my coins at a loss. I think that the claims about apis mean that there has been a big change to the plugin and it's not just zincsave rebranded. (I'd still like anyone who has the old plugin to upload it somewhere, as it's not in chrome store anymore). Other than that, it does seem like they aren't too good at launches.

Now for some speculation. Probably not true, but something I thought of that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

Imagine that gaw really has that 100 million fund set up. (Bear with me here.) Imagine their objective really is to keep it at $20 for as cheaply as possible. Wouldn't what they're doing be the perfect way to keep the cost down? Right now the coin is in freefall, which makes it easy for gaw to snatch them up. What if we viewed this as a planned delay in order to get people to dump so gaw could get the coins cheaply? Sure that would be nasty, but afterwards gaw could say "it's at $20 now, don't doubt us again, your own fault if you sold" and people who sold now would be screwed.

There are no excuses why he doesn't use his bots right now to raise the floor on all the exchanges with his 100 million in investment capital sitting to facilitate just that other than his goal is not to spend his own clients BTC , but for others to do the heavy lifting for him.
This is one possible rationale for what they're doing. Not very likely, but possible.

Keep in mind that if they are using Amazon API's they ARE bound to the Amazon TOS. Your use as a developer, company or anything else of the Amazon API means you had to agree to the Amazon TOS and they were quite clear to us in the latest statement that what GAW is doing is in violation.

I literally was in Seattle yesterday meeting with Amazon people. This isn't going to end well.

I'm no legal expert, I have no skin in the game here, I am just a reporter and Amazon gave us ANOTHER statement that we will be sharing once we have the rest of the story. So far we have official comments from Amazon and Target and are awaiting another comment to come in.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:03:32 PM

Your only problem being, the volume on the exchange is often the same coins traded by day traders, but even if it were all new coins, that volume would be almost worthless lol. 50,000 coins total, maybe? Out of how many? 12,500,000+? Think about it Grin but thanks for replying decently sir. Just please don't spam the threads taunting people with weird extreme you nitpick. It's giving you a bad rep and discrediting you among a lot of users. You're ok with me still though.

EDIT: Damn, I'm literally making my homepage Coinfire now. Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: