Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
pie27

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:06:53 AM

Information for Whistleblowers
On July 21, 2010, the President signed into law the “Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act” (the “Act”). Among other things, the Act establishes a whistleblower program that enables the Securities and Exchange Commission to pay an award, under regulations prescribed by the SEC and subject to certain limitations, to eligible whistleblowers who voluntarily provide the SEC with original information about a violation of the federal securities laws that leads to the successful enforcement of a covered judicial or administrative action, or a related action, as defined by the Act.

The SEC has 270 days from the date of enactment to issue final regulations implementing the whistleblower program and is in the process of preparing a rule proposal. Compliance with the regulations will be a prerequisite to an award, so please check back for information concerning the regulations if you wish to be considered for an award.

The Act provides that "information provided to the Commission in writing by a whistleblower shall not lose the status of original information . . . solely because the whistleblower provided the information prior to the effective date of the regulations, if the information is provided by the whistleblower after the date of enactment." If you wish to submit information regarding a potential violation of the federal securities laws, please use our online form. If you do not want to submit the information electronically, our address is: SEC, 100 F Street NE, Washington, D.C. 20549-5631. You may also send a fax to 202-772-9235.

The Act expressly prohibits retaliation by employers against individuals who become whistleblowers under SEC rules and provides them with a private cause of action in the event that they are discharged or discriminated against by their employers in violation of the Act. In addition, OSHA’s Office of the Whistleblower Protection Program continues to administer the whistleblower protection provisions under the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.

File A complaint online

http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

What Information Should I Provide?
We can best respond to you if we receive accurate and complete information. Though you are not required to furnish any more information than you wish, critical information for us to completely evaluate your complaint or tip includes:

Your name, mail and email addresses, and telephone numbers.
The name, mail and email addresses, telephone numbers, and website address of any individual or company you mention in the complaint.
If you have a complaint about a security or a securities salesperson, specific details of how, why, and when you were defrauded or encountered problems with investments or your broker or adviser.
What Happens After I Send Information to the SEC?
We thoroughly review and evaluate your information so that we may refer it to the appropriate SEC office. The Office of Investor Education and Advocacy will handle certain general questions about the securities laws and complaints relating to financial professionals or a complainant's personal financial matters. The professionals in this office can counsel you regarding possible remedies and may, under appropriate circumstances, approach brokerage firms, advisers or other financial professional concerning matters you have raised.

Attorneys in the Division of Enforcement evaluate information and tips concerning violations of the federal securities laws. It is the general policy of the SEC to conduct its investigations on a confidential basis to preserve the integrity of its investigative process as well as to protect persons against whom unfounded charges may be made or where the SEC determines that enforcement action is not necessary or appropriate.

Subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, the SEC cannot disclose the existence or non-existence of an investigation and any information gathered unless made a matter of public record in proceedings brought before the SEC or in the courts. You can find information about public enforcement actions on our Web site.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:07:10 AM

This is not a find. If you guys want people to take you seriously use actual evidence as a scam. Suchmoon when he/she (sorry not sure) posts does a very good job of supporting what they say. Prior to investing in GAW I found numerous articles about his previous wireless company. None of them were scams. Yes they didn’t always follow through on projects but not every project is finished. If we say, "Well they said they would do xyz and they didn’t so they are a scam" we would have to throw every company owner and manager in jail for scamming. So use facts and actual evidence when accusing someone of scamming.

While the article doesn't necessarily suggest scam in that circumstance, what's interesting is the long list of complaints of making promises and not keeping them.
From 2008 to 2015, seems like not much has changed.  In this case, where hyping an investment product with false promises to entice sales is another matter.
The article supports a history of say one thing and do another, which almost everyone has witnessed.  Couple that with the fact of these promises being scrubbed from Hashtalk in damage control attempts, and things don't look good.

I will agree with you there. It is showing a pattern of not following through. But it is not as damning as the poster above wants you to think. Every company has this. I am not sure if he is scamming us or just doing a poor job of running this thing. That is why I offered my opinion to him whether he wanted to hear it or no. I have heard nothing on current thread form him and the thread a few days ago was shut down and redirected to the giant thread. My guess is because I do say negative things they don’t want to hear form me or because if they talk about considering my plan that means they would admit that the screen shots are not lies and that they did tell us there would be a $20 floor. I gave them an idea that could help right the ship if they are truly trying to fix this and if they have they actually have the money backing it.
Its anyway you take it doesn't have to be daming just follows very similar pattern happening now I still think that this is gonna end up as a Mt Gaw situation I know I have personally contacted the SEC and was informed from them that they have received several complaints and are looking into the issue

They will always say they are investigating when they receive complaints. I am sure there are enough people in this thread and reddit that there are plenty of complaints. And since you will not get in trouble for the fraud of lying about things when reporting GAW people that have no knowledge of the situation will do it. With that said there are plenty of things to report them so they are looked into. This thread is full of them. But just because we do not like what is going on means that they did anything illegal. I believe they are floating very close to this line. The biggest being the floor and I can’t believe they will not even talk about ideas of how to fix it other than we said we could and can’t know.
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:08:54 AM

I did the math and purchased 12000 Paycoins. Given my best case

scenario this will be worth 4 Trillion dollars in 2020 (4 Quadrillion/1000)

worst case 200 Billion (200 Trillion/1000).

Pocket lint valuation, still $200 Million I can live with that.

A perfect example of the type of individual con artists and psychopaths are drawn to. Good luck with your investments and be careful not to buy any bridges people offer to sell you.

Even if the value of a coin will be about that of a speck of dust

(about one millionth of one cent) in 2020 my stake will be worth

200 thousand dollars. You bashers just don´t understand the power of numbers.

and who's going to buy your coins in 2020? no buyers means your coins arent actually worth anything....

next question. werent the prime controllers actually ment to do something? so far it seems they are just spitting out absurd amounts of paycoin for GAW

It was just a bad joke.

What do you mean under "IT" ...The WHOLE Homero/GAW thing-y ... Huh

...OR just the so called "Prime Controllers" ... Huh

...because in that case there are many other - from "Hashlets - many variety" ...$100 mills "investors ...          to PayCoins/Base etc... REALLY BAD JOKES ...the thread is FULL with them... Grin

ZiG
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:11:23 AM

@ Tomcat

Now please stop filling this thread with intentional obfuscatory bullshit.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:13:42 AM

I did the math and purchased 12000 Paycoins. Given my best case

scenario this will be worth 4 Trillion dollars in 2020 (4 Quadrillion/1000)

worst case 200 Billion (200 Trillion/1000).

Pocket lint valuation, still $200 Million I can live with that.

A perfect example of the type of individual con artists and psychopaths are drawn to. Good luck with your investments and be careful not to buy any bridges people offer to sell you.

Even if the value of a coin will be about that of a speck of dust

(about one millionth of one cent) in 2020 my stake will be worth

200 thousand dollars. You bashers just don´t understand the power of numbers.

and who's going to buy your coins in 2020? no buyers means your coins arent actually worth anything....

next question. werent the prime controllers actually ment to do something? so far it seems they are just spitting out absurd amounts of paycoin for GAW

It was just a bad joke.

What do you mean under "IT" ...The WHOLE Homero/GAW thing-y ... Huh

...OR just the so called "Prime Controllers" ... Huh

...because in that case there are many other - from "Hashlets - many variety" ...$100 mills "investors ...          to PayCoins/Base etc... REALLY BAD JOKES ...the thread is FULL with them... Grin

ZiG

I was just ranting about the .97%/day = 3000+% annual stake rate.

Maybe the geniuses at GAW forgot to take compounding interest

into account. At first sight, .97% per day does look like about 350%/year.

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:14:29 AM

Ahhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can't read it anymore, where'd it go?  Must have been good!!!

Watergate anyone?

https://archive.today/D1T1w

There's what the poor idiot's looking for.

It may be time to re-launch GawGate.com so people have an additional resource to share info...  Cool

Garza has already threatened legal action if I do it, but someone ask me if I care at this stage.

Scott

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:15:40 AM

Ahhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Watergate anyone?

It may be time to re-launch GawGate.com so people have an additional resource to share info...  Cool

Garza has already threatened legal action if I do it, but someone ask me if I care at this stage.

Scott

If he does, you can see them in court about all the picture evidence of obvious fraud for financial and commercial gain. Most likely be sanctioned with the SEC whistleblower act
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:16:04 AM

Damn there's some good questions there.  Also love that song in your signature  Cool

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6347

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:17:37 AM

Ahhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Watergate anyone?

Scott

Do you care at this stage?  Grin
-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pie27

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:23:19 AM

I just figured out who tomcat is

https://hashtalk.org/user/tony54

Huge gaw supporter

You used the same signature on both sites

The reality is most addresses are either lower than the monthly limit would be and there are a lot of people with double or more addresses. So I ask Josh to consider this idea for the sole purpose of restoring confidence and credibility in GAW/Paycoin. This is not really for the purpose of helping out the people still here because we wouldn’t still be on hashtalk if we thought this was a scam. This is for those people in the middle that see the negative that is posted and the evidence that is very damning in terms of the floor.

I see why you are in defense mode
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:25:02 AM

Ahhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Watergate anyone?

Scott

Start it back up.. I'll put a link in my signature and join!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:25:45 AM

Such Upset. Many Scamming. Very Coins.

Wow.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:26:19 AM

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/551876164617519104

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:28:09 AM

Scott

I don't have any BTC... but willing to send altcoin (don't worry, not XPY) to help with any costs involved with raising this from the dead... and willing to help fill it with as much info with references as I can.

This space not for rent...
pie27

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:29:28 AM

Ill Donate  to Gaw Gate
jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:31:26 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 12:50:18 AM by jh7phone

Such Upset. Many Scamming. Very Coins.

Wow.

doge!

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:32:20 AM

I just figured out who tomcat is

https://hashtalk.org/user/tony54

Huge gaw supporter

You used the same signature on both sites

The reality is most addresses are either lower than the monthly limit would be and there are a lot of people with double or more addresses. So I ask Josh to consider this idea for the sole purpose of restoring confidence and credibility in GAW/Paycoin. This is not really for the purpose of helping out the people still here because we wouldn’t still be on hashtalk if we thought this was a scam. This is for those people in the middle that see the negative that is posted and the evidence that is very damning in terms of the floor.

I see why you are in defense mode

Come on, internet detective... Smiley

As if he ever made a secret of it. I think I posted his username a few times recently.

Let's focus on the substance.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:32:55 AM

They had to remove everything they posted because it was all taken out of context... Nothing to see here, keep drinking this kool-aid...

EDIT:

And here's a few responses... If you still feel sorry for them, I'm sorry but you're just as gullible.

This space not for rent...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:36:18 AM

Just by following Garza's twitter you can learn so many new things everyday. To compile "the facts in one place" said facts need to be removed from public view. Perhaps to prevent them from leaking out of context.

Josh Garza ‏@gawceo

A lot of information we post is being taken out of context. Working on compiling the facts in one place to get some questions answered
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:36:30 AM

Remember: When you are going nowhere, Stay the Course!!

I think the Paycoined definition needs another Synonym added....

haha <<UP_FUCKIN_VOTE>>

meme of the year for bitcoin scams

i love it how josh thinks he's so smart. remove posts then ask for evidence. 2 ferraris but hes made nothing off paycoin? so what high paying job does he make that cash on? or did he mean he makes nothing off paycoin as the hashlet sales for investment in paycoin got him all his cash?
Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: