Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:39:37 PM

I'll just leave this right here.

Among all the unbanning hoopla, lets not forget some of us had our accounts completely deleted.
My sin calling Josh out on his 100BTC bet. Several others did the same as there are soooo many claims yet undelivered by Garbozo.
Editing HT doesn't change the reality. At the current stake rate and exchange rate of paycoin, Josh you lost!
When you read this go ahead and pretend you didn't get called out. By my count there are about 7 people you owe 100BTC to.

1LMCDREG5FqmPX5SPuLwqukZTBnvXpkekS

Go ahead and never pay up Mr. Garza you can pay in prison.

P.S. nice work Scott again.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:43:30 PM

Hilarious. Most of it is vague generalities and marketing blather. The rest is just gibberish, such as: "The tabulation of these figures is very much like a mathematical equation – there is nothing arbitrary to our strategy – because this project requires at least one constant."

Reading between the lines: the $20 floor promise is where they're legally most vulnerable. This is an attempt to weasel out of those problems. It was written by someone who doesn't understand math or economics and who, I'm guessing, didn't run this by any actual lawyers.

Preserved for posterity:

Wednesday 07 Jan 2015
Paycoin and the $20 Base: An Overview

As PayBase has a vibrant community of users worldwide, this blog will serve as yet another means of updating readers about important events and information involving various milestones and points of clarification.
Specifically, this post addresses – and further explains – the financial model behind Paycoin, with regard to the $20 floor established by PayBase.

Please note: For those already familiar with this issue, and concerning those individuals who have voluntarily written about the reasoning behind this pricing decision, you have our thanks. We nonetheless want to be on the record with this post – free of ambiguity, or any room for conjecture or misinterpretation – so our decision-making process is transparent and intelligible.

The Financial Model
Since cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, with all the attendant volatility associated with an enterprise of such dynamic activity, the financial model for Paycoin reflects the existence and combined performance of other coins.

Thus, our approach involves a methodical analysis of forecasts about expanded market capitalization, the total number of investors and the collective purchasing history among users. These factors, as sources for repeated examination and calculation, reveal what the sustainable price for Paycoin should be.

The tabulation of these figures is very much like a mathematical equation – there is nothing arbitrary to our strategy – because this project requires at least one constant.

And, because Paycoin is an accessible currency, modeling the coin with a $20 valuation complements our business philosophy.

The mathematics structured to support this goal underscores this fact: That, given our emphasis on expanding market capitalization, and crafting the mechanisms to ensure the market did not grow faster than the rate of adoption among users, the overall growth rate would be consistent to sustain the $20 price.

Our pre-IPO disclosure reinforces this assertion about the $20 figure.

Which is to say, it made sense – it still makes sense – to model things based on the real (and measurable) spending and buying habits of users.

In the end, however, we know that the marketplace controls the price of the coin . . . but when enough people come together, and when that scenario seems very much achievable, the $20 valuation is quite fair.

As to the statement about PayBase purchasing Paycoin – that "We would buy 'them' for $20" – its origins are the result of the modeling described above.

Our Core Belief in Paycoin
We believe in Paycoin, period.

To reiterate: We have not wavered in our position; we have not faltered regarding our conclusion.

We stand by our reasoning.

More importantly, we stand behind Paycoin – and we seek to uphold the promises we make.

-PayBase
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:44:12 PM

I have now sent an email to the state attorney general asking him to look at the entire paycoin/paybase/gaw investments and promises  

Which state? DE? VT? MS?

Gaw miners and all subsidiaries are registered in CT

The GAW Miners LLC and "BTC" derivative corporate registrations are in Delaware. The actual DBA's like Paycoin, PayBase, GAW Corp, Geniuses at Work, Zenminers, et al. are not registered anywhere.

Scott-

http://www.bizapedia.com/de/PAYBASE-LLC.html
Status is still unknown. Regardless, it was only a DBA at the time the others were filed in DE the second week in December. At this point, it really doesn't matter, however. Existing anti-trust laws will not allow Garza to hide behind the corporate vale no matter how many entities he registers.

Scott-

Scott - going off memory here and I haven't checked these in a while, but here are some Mass filings: http://imgur.com/RqRaECF

Its very possible some of the Mass. records register foreign corps in Mass. - can't remember and too lazy to go through all of the filings right now).  Thanks for your contributions so far (goes to everyone, btw).
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:46:21 PM

I did some expert market analysis and it tells me XPY will go down again.

those graphs appear to be inverted, it's even painful when i look at it.. ouch !

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:47:34 PM

Guys, he's scrubbing all the posts we have archived. We've basically already won. Paycoin is a failure, as expected. Paybase has NOTHING. We really didn't even have to do that much other than archive all the fraud that has been ongoing for months. Now all that's left is an investigation that will inevitably bring down Homero, GAW, and all of its employees. Anybody who received any gifts that perpetrated this fraud etc.

I doubt anyone but the CEO will face criminal charges. He's probably the only one who intended to defraud from the beginning. Maybe "Joe Mordica" since they were in it together before the hashlets started, but they'd have to establish his knowledge of the plan.

Ask a former Arthur Anderson partner about that.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Andersen

Thought the criminal conviction (for shredding docs on the eve of a federal SEC investigation as I recall ... hmmm) was eventually overturned, the risk is real for anyone involved in document destruction.

I would never, ever, allow a client of mine to do that GAW is doing now re deleting threads and posts.  Shame on their lawyers (if their lawyers are even involved in this "clean-up" operation).

In reality they will end up arresting and charging a bunch of them and then start withe the weak hands and get them to roll on their superiors in exchange for clemency or reduced sentences. The DA will chew these guys up like a good Philly Cheese Steak.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:50:04 PM

Among all the unbanning hoopla, lets not forget some of us had our accounts completely deleted.
My sin calling Josh out on his 100BTC bet. Several others did the same as there are soooo many claims yet undelivered by Garbozo.
Editing HT doesn't change the reality. At the current stake rate and exchange rate of paycoin, Josh you lost!
When you read this go ahead and pretend you didn't get called out. By my count there are about 7 people you owe 100BTC to.

So you're saying that Josh welched on a bet? Shocking.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:50:04 PM

Clearly, this was not written by Josh. Too many large words that his little noggin could process.

Don't know who wrote it, but it's on their official blog so...

http://web.archive.org/web/20150107194904/https://blog.paybase.com/paycoin-and-the-20-base-an-overview/

This space not for rent...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:53:23 PM

"In the end, however, we know that the marketplace controls the price of the coin . . . but when enough people come together, and when that scenario seems very much achievable, the $20 valuation is quite fair."

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:53:41 PM

What's that bitcoin address have to do with anything?
TheIZS

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:02:37 PM

What's that bitcoin address have to do with anything?

Its where Garbozo can pay me my 100 BTC he lost on a stupid bet while he was high on paycoin brownies

we all know that will never happen.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:03:03 PM

Just a quick time-out, people...

Je Suis Charlie

NEVER allow twisted ideologies derail the freedom of expression and humanity.

Scott-

cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:04:14 PM

Je Suis Charlie

Scott-

+1
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:06:39 PM

Je Suis Charlie

Scott-

Truth.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:09:04 PM

Je Suis Charlie

Scott-

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:13:11 PM

Clearly the supply of horse manure at GAW is limitless  Grin

Wednesday 07 Jan 2015

As PayBase has a vibrant community of users worldwide, this blog will serve as yet another means of updating readers about important events and information involving various milestones and points of clarification.
Specifically, this post addresses – and further explains – the financial model behind Paycoin, with regard to the $20 floor established by PayBase.

Please note: For those already familiar with this issue, and concerning those individuals who have voluntarily written about the reasoning behind this pricing decision, you have our thanks. We nonetheless want to be on the record with this post – free of ambiguity, or any room for conjecture or misinterpretation – so our decision-making process is transparent and intelligible.

The Financial Model
Since cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, with all the attendant volatility associated with an enterprise of such dynamic activity, the financial model for Paycoin reflects the existence and combined performance of other coins.

Thus, our approach involves a methodical analysis of forecasts about expanded market capitalization, the total number of investors and the collective purchasing history among users. These factors, as sources for repeated examination and calculation, reveal what the sustainable price for Paycoin should be.

The tabulation of these figures is very much like a mathematical equation – there is nothing arbitrary to our strategy – because this project requires at least one constant.

And, because Paycoin is an accessible currency, modeling the coin with a $20 valuation complements our business philosophy.

The mathematics structured to support this goal underscores this fact: That, given our emphasis on expanding market capitalization, and crafting the mechanisms to ensure the market did not grow faster than the rate of adoption among users, the overall growth rate would be consistent to sustain the $20 price.

Which is to say, it made sense – it still makes sense – to model things based on the real (and measurable) spending and buying habits of users.

In the end, however, we know that the marketplace controls the price of the coin . . . but when enough people come together, and when that scenario seems very much achievable, the $20 valuation is quite fair.

As to the statement about PayBase purchasing Paycoin – that "We would buy 'them' for $20" – its origins are the result of the modeling described above.

To reiterate: We have not wavered in our position; we have not faltered regarding our conclusion.

More importantly, we stand behind Paycoin – and we seek to uphold the promises we make.

-PayBase

https://blog.paybase.com/paycoin-and-the-20-base-an-overview/

jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:18:25 PM

Clearly the supply of horse manure at GAW is limitless  Grin

Wednesday 07 Jan 2015

The Financial Model

-PayBase

https://blog.paybase.com/paycoin-and-the-20-base-an-overview/

This explains everything  Wink his twitter followers have been re-tweeting this story for the last hour.

I like the last one - selling your cryptocurrency to the crypto scene seems pointless.

galdur

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:21:26 PM

Brings back memories ...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 08:31:49 PM

Someone sent me this link - apparently paybase.com was not scrubbed properly:

http://news.paybase.com/
http://news.paybase.com/josh-garza-speaks-on-paybase-launch-with-amazon-shopping-using-paycoin/
https://archive.today/35CXJ

So I'm guessing we can stick a fork in those compensation promises spilled on reddit. I'm not very good with weaselspeak but it looks like the "floor" is based on some undisclosed calculation, but mostly hype and hope that the "market" supports the valuation.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:33:39 PM

just checked i am still banned,looks like @daffy is selling off his account bit by bit via Pms my friend just bought loads of stakers and primes of him,rats deserting a sinking ship

If you knew anything about how zencloud functions you would know it is impossible to sell an account bit by bit because there is no way to transfer hashlets or for that matter stakers to other accounts. And the staker market is not open yet so where do you get your information from? Your source is very suspect.

Daffy, you are gonna get banned for talking to us. Watch out. We are dangerous apparently.
galdur

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:35:14 PM

Yeah, but unfortunately for paycoin

Pages: « 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: