Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:31:27 PM

Guys, he's scrubbing all the posts we have archived. We've basically already won. Paycoin is a failure, as expected. Paybase has NOTHING. We really didn't even have to do that much other than archive all the fraud that has been ongoing for months. Now all that's left is an investigation that will inevitably bring down Homero, GAW, and all of its employees. Anybody who received any gifts that perpetrated this fraud etc.

Cryptsy is not allowed to go above a certain level. It must be the break even level from when people all inned on zen hashlets to mine HP for Paycoin. People aren't going to sell all their shit for pennies when this can get drawn out on low volume and they have a chance to get near break even.

Wait what Cryptsy isn't allowed to go above a certain level?  Can you elaborate on this for me please good sir.  Grin
It's a free market and the people won't allow it to go beyond a certain level, which I'm speculating the reason why in my quoted post. There's much less volume than there has been, so people don't want to dump the coin to sub .01 sats and lose more money. They would rather slowly sell into the dumb people that show any demand for this broken PoS (in more way than one). That's why there are people that had bots on it, so you can't actually see the real buy and sell orders while they got out with minimal losses.

Oh I misunderstood the statement.  In other news keep your eye's on the market supposedly something is about to go down in about a few hours.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 04:34:12 PM

I remember seeing a picture of when he picked up the 1st GenA Gaw miner and that box being inside a Ferrari, people joked around with him after he posted it.  He may have sold them since. That's a very long time ago, don't quote me as fact.

True:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529093.msg6748558#msg6748558
https://i.imgur.com/hHoWFoZ.jpg

If you were banned on HT you might want to check this. Looks like all previous users are unbanned including -KC6TTR - Scott

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28268/gava-banned/225

And rootdude is still a mod - how is that going to work? Edit: lizard is a mod again and not quite happy with rootdude. This might be interesting.

@rootdude so you banned @Gava for following up on the censored KnC discussion which was then quoted on BC talk?

Really? You need to lay off that ban button dude. You're over-doing it and @GAWCEO should be made aware of that. You're hurting this community more than you're helping it and you're aiding towards the destruction of something others worked hard to make work in the first place.

People like you are the reason why I stepped down.

Anyway... slow day apparently, only a couple of new pages of mainly automotive discussion Smiley . I'm taking some time off to work on the OP again, hope to update it before everything changes (tm) again.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:38:25 PM

Did I get unshadowbanned?  They banned me for suggesting that xpy is trading down.  They really are pieces of shit.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:41:28 PM

I remember seeing a picture of when he picked up the 1st GenA Gaw miner and that box being inside a Ferrari, people joked around with him after he posted it.  He may have sold them since. That's a very long time ago, don't quote me as fact.

True:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529093.msg6748558#msg6748558
https://i.imgur.com/hHoWFoZ.jpg

If you were banned on HT you might want to check this. Looks like all previous users are unbanned including -KC6TTR - Scott

And rootdude is still a mod - how is that going to work? Edit: lizard is a mod again and not quite happy with rootdude. This might be interesting.

@rootdude so you banned @Gava for following up on the censored KnC discussion which was then quoted on BC talk?

Really? You need to lay off that ban button dude. You're over-doing it and @GAWCEO should be made aware of that. You're hurting this community more than you're helping it and you're aiding towards the destruction of something others worked hard to make work in the first place.

People like you are the reason why I stepped down.

Anyway... slow day apparently, only a couple of new pages of mainly automotive discussion Smiley . I'm taking some time off to work on the OP again, hope to update it before everything changes (tm) again.

Never mind KC6TTR is still banned.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:42:38 PM

Did I get unshadowbanned?  They banned me for suggesting that xpy is trading down.  They really are pieces of shit.

Supposedly they are lifting the bans - Some are not getting un-band for there own reasons .

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:47:41 PM

Rootdude lost his mod powers after going on an unbanning spree. He unbanned Scott, then Cyberlizard got his mod powers back, and rebanned Scott.

I thought Cyberlizard was getting out because of what he saw happened over there. But now he's ready to double down?
bmgbmg

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:48:26 PM

No big deal, I don't have a dog in the fight, just wanted to bring awareness to the scam.

Supposedly they are lifting the bans - Some are not getting un-band for there own reasons .
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:53:38 PM

I have now sent an email to the state attorney general asking him to look at the entire paycoin/paybase/gaw investments and promises  

Which state? DE? VT? MS?

Gaw miners and all subsidiaries are registered in CT

This is incorrect.  They have a Paycoin (or PayBase) company registered in Delaware. There are several companies in Mass as well - look for Geniuses at Work in the Mass Secretary of State Records, as an exmaple.  You'll see his attorneys sometimes appear to be Legal Zoom, IIRC.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:54:56 PM

Guys, he's scrubbing all the posts we have archived. We've basically already won. Paycoin is a failure, as expected. Paybase has NOTHING. We really didn't even have to do that much other than archive all the fraud that has been ongoing for months. Now all that's left is an investigation that will inevitably bring down Homero, GAW, and all of its employees. Anybody who received any gifts that perpetrated this fraud etc.

I doubt anyone but the CEO will face criminal charges. He's probably the only one who intended to defraud from the beginning. Maybe "Joe Mordica" since they were in it together before the hashlets started, but they'd have to establish his knowledge of the plan.

Ask a former Arthur Anderson partner about that.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Andersen

Thought the criminal conviction (for shredding docs on the eve of a federal SEC investigation as I recall ... hmmm) was eventually overturned, the risk is real for anyone involved in document destruction.

I would never, ever, allow a client of mine to do that GAW is doing now re deleting threads and posts.  Shame on their lawyers (if their lawyers are even involved in this "clean-up" operation).

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:58:44 PM

Rootdude lost his mod powers after going on an unbanning spree. He unbanned Scott, then Cyberlizard got his mod powers back, and rebanned Scott.

I thought Cyberlizard was getting out because of what he saw happened over there. But now he's ready to double down?

It appears that Josh made an appeal to him, like "I wanna make HT like it used to be (sob sob), not like the tyrannical empire it is now!"

Now to those who wonder why I got my badges back, Josh has asked me to come back to help with a transition which (imho) is well over-due. More about that shortly.

It was like watching a coup d'etat occur in real time. Funny stuff...
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:06:37 PM

We all know the ex-mods are hypocrites. They step down, come in here, usually do fine, say NDA and "I had no insider information", get shit on for propagating a scam, then it looks like the last step is turning back to Homero's nipple eventually for biddy.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:09:13 PM

just checked i am still banned,looks like @daffy is selling off his account bit by bit via Pms my friend just bought loads of stakers and primes of him,rats deserting a sinking ship

sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:15:25 PM

CryptoCoinsNews and GAW Miners Sitting in a Tree… K I S S I N G.

How CryptoCoinNews is directly involved in the GAW Scam. SOME of the photographic and archived evidence that CCN is a shill for the scam.

https://medium.com/@BTCtom/cryptocoinsnews-and-gaw-miners-sitting-in-a-tree-k-i-s-s-i-n-g-afe20eecc080?r=reddit

blog sites are not news. but whatever helps people think its legit.

That goes for both for and against gaw. 

I think anyone has the right to call them selves a news site, it's up to the reader to decipher the good from bad.  Unless there is some sort of news licence?
bmgbmg

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:26:50 PM

They don't have any fucking lawyer and sure as shit none on retainer.  These guys are amateurs and they found a way to make some descent money off mining and hashlettes or whatever they're called.  Then had the brilliant idea of launching the scam paycoin and advertised it as the savior to crypto and it's just some 97% premined piece of shit like most other coins.

They don't have lawyers, they don't have shit, except some BTC and maybe a few hundred thousand dollars in liquid cash.

Thousandaires just wanting to be millionaires. 

I doubt anyone but the CEO will face criminal charges. He's probably the only one who intended to defraud from the beginning. Maybe "Joe Mordica" since they were in it together before the hashlets started, but they'd have to establish his knowledge of the plan.

Ask a former Arthur Anderson partner about that.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Andersen

Thought the criminal conviction (for shredding docs on the eve of a federal SEC investigation as I recall ... hmmm) was eventually overturned, the risk is real for anyone involved in document destruction.

I would never, ever, allow a client of mine to do that GAW is doing now re deleting threads and posts.  Shame on their lawyers (if their lawyers are even involved in this "clean-up" operation).
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:28:14 PM

just checked i am still banned,looks like @daffy is selling off his account bit by bit via Pms my friend just bought loads of stakers and primes of him,rats deserting a sinking ship

Those stakers are worthless.  Cool

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:48:54 PM

Can anybody actually do anything on Paybase? YET? I mean, it was a broken piece of crap when they launched it and it still hasn't changed. I think it's actually gotten worse from the looks of people not being able to withdraw properly. If they can withdraw it's tiny tiny amounts. Probably why the price is stabilized at around .012 on low volume. I'm sure people at this point are just in denial and wouldn't even sell at this point. I've read some things like, "Well, it's worthless and I lost a lot of money so I might as well just hold."
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:49:57 PM

They don't have any fucking lawyer and sure as shit none on retainer.  These guys are amateurs and they found a way to make some descent money off mining and hashlettes or whatever they're called.  Then had the brilliant idea of launching the scam paycoin and advertised it as the savior to crypto and it's just some 97% premined piece of shit like most other coins.

They don't have lawyers, they don't have shit, except some BTC and maybe a few hundred thousand dollars in liquid cash.

Thousandaires just wanting to be millionaires. 

Ask a former Arthur Anderson partner about that.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Andersen

I would never, ever, allow a client of mine to do that GAW is doing now re deleting threads and posts.  Shame on their lawyers (if their lawyers are even involved in this "clean-up" operation).

"they dont have lawyers or a few thousand dollars".Josh owns the biggest internet provider in New England and Gaw miners were the biggest bitcoin miner seller in the world yes I believe its a scam but dont make stupid comments like that just makes the dissenters look like idiots

wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:57:13 PM

Do you mean @Daffy or @Daffyduck because I sure have not sold anything and I'm @Daffy.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:04:54 PM

Do you mean @Daffy or @Daffyduck because I sure have not sold anything and I'm @Daffy.

too funny. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:08:00 PM

too funny. 

Are you sure? Check my git repo and check @Daffy's posts in regards to patches.

https://github.com/wdl1908
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: