Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 [706] 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:17:03 PM

just checked i am still banned,looks like @daffy is selling off his account bit by bit via Pms my friend just bought loads of stakers and primes of him,rats deserting a sinking ship

Do you mean @Daffy or @Daffyduck because I sure have not sold anything and I'm @Daffy.

too funny. 

Are you sure? Check my git repo and check @Daffy's posts in regards to patches.

https://github.com/wdl1908

Are you clue stick / daffcon daffy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:19:27 PM

just checked i am still banned,looks like @daffy is selling off his account bit by bit via Pms my friend just bought loads of stakers and primes of him,rats deserting a sinking ship

Do you mean @Daffy or @Daffyduck because I sure have not sold anything and I'm @Daffy.

too funny. 

Yes I am. You want proof?
vabchgent

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:21:21 PM

too funny.  

Bring the clue stick and where do you keep the extras.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 06:21:53 PM

Its Daffy ... I gave him a clue bat once Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
vabchgent

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:23:39 PM

He comes up with some unique CLUE - If you don't have a clue just ask.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

wdl1908

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:29:54 PM

too funny.  

Bring the clue stick and where do you keep the extras.

Ok here is one. https://i.imgur.com/MRxrO0h.jpg

And the rest are stored in the Safe Room.
wdl1908

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:34:30 PM

If you knew anything about how zencloud functions you would know it is impossible to sell an account bit by bit because there is no way to transfer hashlets or for that matter stakers to other accounts. And the staker market is not open yet so where do you get your information from? Your source is very suspect.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 06:46:15 PM

If you knew anything about how zencloud functions you would know it is impossible to sell an account bit by bit because there is no way to transfer hashlets or for that matter stakers to other accounts. And the staker market is not open yet so where do you get your information from? Your source is very suspect.

Same source probably that told him "Gaw miners were the biggest bitcoin miner seller in the world".

Crap, I'm getting distracted, need to get back to work. I hope you guys didn't bring rudedude with you, we don't want all that HT drama here  Grin
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:54:03 PM

They all say they're the largest, look it up.  They claim 30K subscribers and I'm sure that's inflated.  

As for the mining and this scam paycoin, they like to throw around the number "$100 million", they used it for GAW miners, they used it for Paycoin, it's all about claiming to be a lot bigger than you really are and making it look like you make shitloads of money.  Those are the first two rules in any ponzi scheme.  Then you get out with as much money and leaving the bagholders with fuck all.

They couldn't even come up with some kind of new technology to scam people.  They had to do it the old way since they have no creative thoughts or classically trained knowledge to work from.

Remember this fuck has less than one years worth of college education.

They don't have any fucking lawyer and sure as shit none on retainer.  These guys are amateurs and they found a way to make some descent money off mining and hashlettes or whatever they're called.  Then had the brilliant idea of launching the scam paycoin and advertised it as the savior to crypto and it's just some 97% premined piece of shit like most other coins.

They don't have lawyers, they don't have shit, except some BTC and maybe a few hundred thousand dollars in liquid cash.

Thousandaires just wanting to be millionaires.  

Guys, he's scrubbing all the posts we have archived. We've basically already won. Paycoin is a failure, as expected. Paybase has NOTHING. We really didn't even have to do that much other than archive all the fraud that has been ongoing for months. Now all that's left is an investigation that will inevitably bring down Homero, GAW, and all of its employees. Anybody who received any gifts that perpetrated this fraud etc.

I doubt anyone but the CEO will face criminal charges. He's probably the only one who intended to defraud from the beginning. Maybe "Joe Mordica" since they were in it together before the hashlets started, but they'd have to establish his knowledge of the plan.

Ask a former Arthur Anderson partner about that.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Andersen

Thought the criminal conviction (for shredding docs on the eve of a federal SEC investigation as I recall ... hmmm) was eventually overturned, the risk is real for anyone involved in document destruction.

I would never, ever, allow a client of mine to do that GAW is doing now re deleting threads and posts.  Shame on their lawyers (if their lawyers are even involved in this "clean-up" operation).

"they dont have lawyers or a few thousand dollars".Josh owns the biggest internet provider in New England and Gaw miners were the biggest bitcoin miner seller in the world yes I believe its a scam but dont make stupid comments like that just makes the dissenters look like idiots
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:03:29 PM

They don't have any fucking lawyer and sure as shit none on retainer.  These guys are amateurs and they found a way to make some descent money off mining and hashlettes or whatever they're called.  Then had the brilliant idea of launching the scam paycoin and advertised it as the savior to crypto and it's just some 97% premined piece of shit like most other coins.

They don't have lawyers, they don't have shit, except some BTC and maybe a few hundred thousand dollars in liquid cash.

Guys, he's scrubbing all the posts we have archived. We've basically already won. Paycoin is a failure, as expected. Paybase has NOTHING. We really didn't even have to do that much other than archive all the fraud that has been ongoing for months. Now all that's left is an investigation that will inevitably bring down Homero, GAW, and all of its employees. Anybody who received any gifts that perpetrated this fraud etc.

I doubt anyone but the CEO will face criminal charges. He's probably the only one who intended to defraud from the beginning. Maybe "Joe Mordica" since they were in it together before the hashlets started, but they'd have to establish his knowledge of the plan.

Ask a former Arthur Anderson partner about that.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Andersen

Thought the criminal conviction (for shredding docs on the eve of a federal SEC investigation as I recall ... hmmm) was eventually overturned, the risk is real for anyone involved in document destruction.

I would never, ever, allow a client of mine to do that GAW is doing now re deleting threads and posts.  Shame on their lawyers (if their lawyers are even involved in this "clean-up" operation).

"they dont have lawyers or a few thousand dollars".Josh owns the biggest internet provider in New England and Gaw miners were the biggest bitcoin miner seller in the world yes I believe its a scam but dont make stupid comments like that just makes the dissenters look like idiots

ignore this guy

this coinmaster guy is a joke, he jumped of Hashprofit sinking ship leaving all his referalls still questioning him and locked the thread and now coming here claiming GAW is the biggest what?again? biggest bitcoin miner seller?u are high?lol
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:05:49 PM

No shit, they're not the biggest at anything except scamming people.  The biggest at bitcoin mining hardware?  Get the fuck out of town.  They were never the biggest at anything except telling people over and over they make this and they make that.

They're fucking amateurs and they're scamming amateurs out of their hard earned money.

ignore this guy

this coinmaster guy is a joke, he jumped of Hashprofit sinking ship leaving all his referalls still questioning him and locked the thread and now coming here claiming GAW is the biggest what?again? biggest bitcoin miner seller?u are high?lol
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:10:01 PM

I have now sent an email to the state attorney general asking him to look at the entire paycoin/paybase/gaw investments and promises 

Which state? DE? VT? MS?

Gaw miners and all subsidiaries are registered in CT

The GAW Miners LLC and "BTC" derivative corporate registrations are in Delaware. The actual DBA's like Paycoin, PayBase, GAW Corp, Geniuses at Work, Zenminers, et al. are not registered anywhere.

Scott-
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:16:56 PM

check out this load of shit https://blog.paybase.com/paycoin-and-the-20-base-an-overview/
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:22:19 PM

I have now sent an email to the state attorney general asking him to look at the entire paycoin/paybase/gaw investments and promises 

Which state? DE? VT? MS?

The GAW Miners LLC and "BTC" derivative corporate registrations are in Delaware. The actual DBA's like Paycoin, PayBase, GAW Corp, Geniuses at Work, Zenminers, et al. are not registered anywhere.

Scott-

http://www.bizapedia.com/de/PAYBASE-LLC.html
ikeboy

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:23:29 PM

Curious how you found that, it doesn't appear to be linked in any of the usual places.
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:28:08 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 07:46:29 PM by KC6TTR

UPDATE:

I had a nice 30+ minute phone meeting with Carol R Van Cleef, who is a Partner of one of the country's most notable law firms within the business, securities, and regulatory realms in addition to the Digital Chamber in Washington D.C. and it was a very productive chat.

More info to come. In the mean time, there is an option for ANYONE who feels they were wronged by Garza, GAW and/or any other entity within the crypto industry.

Go here: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/#money-transfer

Choose the "virtual currency" tab. If still under construction, use the other option but SPECIFY it is for a "virtual" or cryptocurrency matter. There will be a place to write and file your narrative of what happened and what you have lost financially and/or how you were misled.

ikeboy

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:30:06 PM

Curious how you found that, it doesn't appear to be linked in any of the usual places.

And ha, they're still linking to the http paybase site, which means they can be impersonated.
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:32:23 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 10:31:24 PM by KC6TTR

Which state? DE? VT? MS?

Scott-

http://www.bizapedia.com/de/PAYBASE-LLC.html
Status is still unknown. Regardless, it was only a DBA at the time the others were filed in DE the second week in December. At this point, it really doesn't matter, however. Existing anti-trust laws will not allow Garza to hide behind the corporate veil no matter how many entities he registers.

Scott-
jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:33:09 PM

I did some expert market analysis and it tells me XPY will go down again.

WhalePanda

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

HODLing is an art, not just a word

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:38:39 PM

UPDATE:

I had a nice 30+ minute phone meeting with Carol R Van Cleef, who is a Partner of one of the country's most notable law firms within the business, securities, and regulatory realms in addition to the Digital Chamber in Washington D.C. and it was a very productive chat.

More info to come. In the mean time, there is an option for ANYONE who feels they were wronged by Garza, GAW and/or any other entity within the crypto industry.

Go here: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/#money-transfer

Choose the "virtual currency" tab. If still under construction, use the other option but SPECIFY it is for a "virtual" or cryptocurrency matter. There will be a place to write and file your narrative of what happened and what you have lost financially and/or how you were mislead.

great job!
Pages: « 1 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 [706] 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: