Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 [1582] 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:19:01 AM

Also, the homero as a dancing jester gif could use an update, perhaps to a Dubai background?

Here's a good backdrop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:26:40 AM

Everything is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11099833#msg11099833

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
mgibson38

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:29:09 AM

Bunch o fucking retards over at hash talk, holy shit, just browsing through the forum and as you guys keep pointing out, the mood is actually optimistic and positive. I wish i had that kind of outlook on life, instead of a more realistic outlook involving the need for a solution involving come uppins...anf i didnt even lose money on this.One thing positive is that cryptsy users seem to be figuring it out. I asked the trollbox the other day why they continue to trade and support a scam/shit coin, and nobody seemed to be at issue with it. Logged in more recently and all people were talking about was the paycoin scam. Maybe if enough people oppose it cryptsy will consider delisting it instead of alienating customers, thus ending this bu llshit forever. I'm past the point of worrying about holders losing their investment, new crypto users getting suckered by con artists is much more worrisome to me. Also, the homero as a dancing jester gif could use an update, perhaps to a Dubai background?

Optimism is simply a lack of information  Grin

True. In this case though, the information is there and they simply chose to ignore it. Fools I tell ya. FOOLS! If this were a regular fraud case involving regular securities, the cult would have been disbanded long ago because regulators would be all over it. I too am surprised by the lack of regular media coverage this is getting. Somebody brought that up a while ago. Cantor Fitzgerald puts its name on a massive crypto pump and dump fraud scheme, and that isn't news?
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:31:42 AM

Your lack of reading comprehension is why you and the rest of your lot are going to lose all your money to this conman.

First, this doesn't prove anything, they typed up lots of bullshit and didn't follow through on it.

Second, even if they did go through with it, READING the actual document shows why the honors program would have been complete bullshit, even if it did happen.

"4.3 Repurchase Delays Due to High Demand. Demand to participate in the Repurchase

Program is uncertain. Because the monthly Contribution Amount is a percentage of

Company’s monthly post-tax profits, high demand to participate may cause substantial

delays in the Company’s ability to repurchase your Paycoins.

4.4 Repurchase Delays Due to Company Finances. Because the Monthly Contribution

amount is likely to vary with the fluctuation of Company’s post-tax profits from month to

month, a lack of available funds will cause delays to the repurchase of Paycoins.

4.5 Paycoins May Never Be Repurchased. For any number of reasons, including but not

limited to a lack of available funds, company insolvency and regulatory developments,

the Company may never be able to repurchase Paycoins deposited into the Vault.

4.6 Artificially High Demand. Because participation in the Repurchase Program is

available to any person that holds Paycoins, it is possible that a person could purchase a

large quantity of Paycoins before the Deposit Period for the purpose of participating in

the Repurchase Program. Because Paycoins will be repurchased from the Vault in the

order in which they were deposited, large deposits made at the beginning of the Deposit

Period may create delays for other participants."

Those 3 specifically say that they don't actually have to give people money for the coins, which was also spelled out in the announcement of program. I still have not seen one logical reason why the honors program announcement moved the price up 1 satoshi because it said in plain english that they didn't have to give everyone $20 right away or ever.

All I said was that they planned some of it. There was no proof of that before this, now we have the text. No need for personal attacks.

I didn't say it was a well thought out plan or anything like that. I just thought it would be interesting and relevant to this thread.

TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:34:06 AM

All I said was that they planned some of it. There was no proof of that before this, now we have the text. No need for personal attacks.

I didn't say it was a well thought out plan or anything like that. I just thought it would be interesting and relevant to this thread.

clearly the planning never hit the "get the right documents to and approval from the SEC" stage or the "have enough capital on hand to enable this" stage (but got announced anyways

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

MrCEO

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:38:54 AM

Anybody else notice Jonah deleted the OP to his "confession" post?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.

Yes, he realized that it was illegal to post libel after we pointed it out to him.

ROFL!  ^^ That's exactly what MrCeo would say. 

[[For the record, I've been RPing a fictional villain on tumblr for over a year now. I've got some experience with how to sound convincing in-character. (Let's see if that gets me any closer to being doxxed:)]]

Yes, he realized that it was illegal to post libel after we pointed it out to him.

Lol, needs more misspelling if you're going to continue to impersonate Josh.

relized that after i posted. netx time.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:39:14 AM

clearly the planning never hit the "get the right documents to and approval from the SEC" stage or the "have enough capital on hand to enable this" stage (but got announced anyways

Yesterday I was reading a discussion between Josh and one of the lawyers and he clearly stated that the Honors Program would not work, not just because of legality. Josh acknowledged this, and proceeded anyways. What imbeciles like ikeboy can not come to grips with is that Homero lies to EVERYONE, not just the suckers like him. He needed the GAW team(at least most of them) to believe that they were working on something real, when he knew full well it was all just a puff of smoke being used to buy more time to dump more XPY.

I will try to dredge that Email up again.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:45:06 AM

There is a large community around it and they still have things partially done that can work if redesigned to benefit the holders and not just one or two people. Lots of dumb people but they still have a large amount of funds they could draw from and if you took the bad actors out then they might even see some returns.
Thanks for helping man, there's now way of knowing how things will ultimately work out for XPY, but if a group of people sincerely get behind it and attack its problems (and I think that's currently happening), then it could yet become a good coin.

The day paycoin becomes a "Good Coin" is the day I turn my back on crypto altogether.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:47:35 AM

Yesterday I was reading a discussion between Josh and one of the lawyers and he clearly stated that the Honors Program would not work, not just because of legality. Josh acknowledged this, and proceeded anyways. What imbeciles like ikeboy can not come to grips with is the Homero lies to EVERYONE, not just the suckers like him. He needed the GAW team(at least most of them) to believe that they were working on something real, when he knew full well it was all just a puff of smoke being used to but more time to dump more XPY.

I'm looking through some of these emails now. Which date was that email? Maybe it was like the email with paycoin, where he claimed to realize a problem before launch?

I don't get how anything I said now implies that I don't think Josh is capable of lying to everyone.

And "writing up a plan for employees to see" is still "planning". I'd like to see that email you refer to though, if I can't find it myself.

mgibson38

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:47:43 AM

There is a large community around it and they still have things partially done that can work if redesigned to benefit the holders and not just one or two people. Lots of dumb people but they still have a large amount of funds they could draw from and if you took the bad actors out then they might even see some returns.
Thanks for helping man, there's now way of knowing how things will ultimately work out for XPY, but if a group of people sincerely get behind it and attack its problems (and I think that's currently happening), then it could yet become a good coin.

The day paycoin becomes a "Good Coin" is the day I turn my back on crypto altogether.
+1
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:48:07 AM

Still needs sum work. It has too bee phone ethically close butt make no scents.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:48:44 AM

Yesterday I was reading a discussion between Josh and one of the lawyers and he clearly stated that the Honors Program would not work, not just because of legality. Josh acknowledged this, and proceeded anyways. What imbeciles like ikeboy can not come to grips with is the Homero lies to EVERYONE, not just the suckers like him. He needed the GAW team(at least most of them) to believe that they were working on something real, when he knew full well it was all just a puff of smoke being used to but more time to dump more XPY.

I'm looking through some of these emails now. Which date was that email? Maybe it was like the email with paycoin, where he claimed to realize a problem before launch?

I don't get how anything I said now implies that I don't think Josh is capable of lying to everyone.

And "writing up a plan for employees to see" is still "planning". I'd like to see that email you refer to though, if I can't find it myself.

What the fuck ever asshole. Get reading or don't, I am not your bitch.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:51:06 AM

Yesterday I was reading a discussion between Josh and one of the lawyers and he clearly stated that the Honors Program would not work, not just because of legality. Josh acknowledged this, and proceeded anyways. What imbeciles like ikeboy can not come to grips with is that Homero lies to EVERYONE, not just the suckers like him. He needed the GAW team(at least most of them) to believe that they were working on something real, when he knew full well it was all just a puff of smoke being used to buy more time to dump more XPY.

yeah, here's one of many emails

To: Andy Beal <andy@crowleystrategy.com>
Subject: Re: Paycoin price
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 01:57:09 -0500
Sender: josh@geniusesatwork.com

Let's Brian invoked. That makes no sense.

That's like taco bell saying we will sell you tacos and 10k show show up at
4 in the morning, and saying they have to open up and serve everyone
person.

So if a store runs a promotion that says you can buy a tv today for 500
bucks. And a guy comes in and ask for 1000 tvs, they have to provide them
all?

I could keep going, but I am not going to do it based on the reason you
just sent. I may not agree with the realm, but it at least has to make
sense.

Let's also not forget that it's still questionable, asked a friend of my
that has done legal work on this, whether or not our company is even bound
to a commitment based on a personal Twitter post.....as those were the only
ones that even actually said anything.

he uses a similar not-applicable analogy using 'free coffee' in another document that wasnt published

lol, editing post for further responses to josh in this chain:

To: Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 07:08:26 +0000

When Taco Bell does a promotion, they usually include language that says “limitations may apply”. We did not do that.

The commitment wasn’t just one twitter post. This customer sent us 5 different links.

Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 02:15:21 -0500

Read the links bud. Only two says something of relevance.

This was a not a promotion, nor was my analogy. It's a question of
reasonability. Just because a company says something can happen, it does
not mean no matter what and unlimited amount.

Using your logic, could the guy had shown up with a million coins? How
about a billion?

Like I said, the only link he sent that has any real merit is the Twitter
link. Which is a straw man argument at best.

He does list one ht link some a similar reference, is actually focused on
restrictions and verifications. Which would void this entire conversation
(if you went to look)

he might be too dumb to realize what he was doing is illegal

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:55:04 AM

person.

all?

sense.

he uses a similar not-applicable analogy using 'free coffee' in another document that wasnt published

That was before Paybase launched. Well before there was any talk of the Honors Program.

energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:57:36 AM

person.

all?

sense.

That was before Paybase launched. Well before there was any talk of the Honors Program.

So he was definitely going to offer a $20 floor....just not for everyone. Garza is such a moron; that's not how a floor works.
MrCEO

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:58:43 AM

Still needs sum work. It has too bee phone ethically close butt make no scents.

I tink youd be batter at dis than me Smiley

PM me if you want to tak ovr this account.

(got lots of exp tradng bct accounts after all.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:01:17 AM

he might be too dumb to realize what he was doing is illegal

Thankfully, stupidity and ignorance is not a valid legal defence.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:03:17 AM

person.

all?

sense.

No shit Sherlock? The "Honors Program" was the rebranding of the $20 floor/ Buyback Program as described in these Emails. Same sack of shit with a different label on it, and Homero knew with 100% certainty that there was no possible way to make it work and went ahead with "plans" for it anyway, so that he could get stupid fuckers like you to buy more of his worthless shitcoins. Give it up already. Your hero is a fucking fraudster, and you are his fucking bitch.

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:06:01 AM

snip

No shit Sherlock? The "Honors Program" was the rebranding of the $20 floor/ Buyback Program. Same sack of shit with a different label on it, and Homero knew with 100% certainty that there was no possible way to make it work and went ahead with "plans" for it anyway, so that he could get stupid fuckers like you to buy more of his worthless shitcoins. Give it up already. Your hero is a fucking fraudster, and you are his fucking bitch.

You are the only one of us who thinks Garza is a hero of mine. Repeating it many times won't make it true.

(And then you say I have a problem with the truth.)

ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:06:15 AM

ROFL!  ^^ That's exactly what MrCeo would say. 

[[For the record, I've been RPing a fictional villain on tumblr for over a year now. I've got some experience with how to sound convincing in-character. (Let's see if that gets me any closer to being doxxed:)]]

Lol, needs more misspelling if you're going to continue to impersonate Josh.

Better. Carry on, Homero.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Pages: « 1 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 [1582] 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: