Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 [1642] 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:21:21 PM

Also note, Capuano, a total insider, was on normal payroll making $70k. Was he being paid in Bitcoin off the books, too? If not, $70k/yr hardly seems worth defrauding customers. I'm still curious about how that meeting went down, but as soon as someone said, "We'll be selling these miners, but buying X instead of hosting the miners they paid for," I'd be out. There are some situations where I'm not sure whether I'd do the right thing, but this one seems pretty slam dunk.

Based on some recent hints from Eric it looks like he was working on the Zen site (the PNGs) and did not know - at least initially - how those virtual miners are backed (or not) by actual mining hardware.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/8173

Since there are Emails detailing GAW purchasing Bitcoin to make Hashlet payouts prior to the Paycoin launch I find it unlikely that anyone was being paid extra with BTC. Now, after the Paycoin launch when GAW's income switched from CC sales of PNG miners to selling shitcoins for BTC, then maybe, although there are Emails detailing selling BTC for USD after the Paycoin launch, so that was likely used to make GAW payroll. I am sure what Josh was siphoning off from GAW was leaving as BTC, especially after the Paycoin launch.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:40:06 PM

Okay... so... from an IRS perspective... how does a guy carrying only $13k in a bank account end of 2013 also carry $230k in note on a property + one or two exotic cars + Huh Can't imagine how that was even close to legit. If it was, he needs to quit screwing around with this crypto currency and sell budgeting advice.

He may have suckered enough folks to pay for the $75k planes, $2k/night hotels, $2k/day car rentals, $160k 'gift' from Elon... and have an extension in for this year... but... wow... this guy really is a total scum bag. I hope if the IRS takes note, they go back 7 years in his history just for the fun of it.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:48:34 PM

Lol idiot never made sense

https://youtu.be/mH6boH3nsXs

Huge dumps last night and idiots still buying newly staked coins

Is that the video the shh/smirk GIF was pulled from? I can't bear to watch the whole thing, it makes me ill just looking at this fucking chump and his gang.

The smirk gif where he does the shh was from a test video, the one posted above I think is the one where he stares  at the ceiling, we have a gif of that posted somewhere here and I think you posted it Smiley

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:50:59 PM

Okay... so... from an IRS perspective... how does a guy carrying only $13k in a bank account end of 2013 also carry $230k in note on a property + one or two exotic cars + Huh Can't imagine how that was even close to legit. If it was, he needs to quit screwing around with this crypto currency and sell budgeting advice.

He may have suckered enough folks to pay for the $75k planes, $2k/night hotels, $2k/day car rentals, $160k 'gift' from Elon... and have an extension in for this year... but... wow... this guy really is a total scum bag. I hope if the IRS takes note, they go back 7 years in his history just for the fun of it.

you just have to send form 3949A to the IRS anonymously or you can put your name on it and possibly get a whistle blower award. ill even attach a link to save the trouble of searching. im all heart. Smiley
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:53:01 PM

Comedy Gold.... MrCEO being treated like a MUGGLE?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36794/all-the-cool-kids-are-doing-it/3

@banksy
Update your wallet https://paycoin.com & join up talk.paycoin.com :smirk:

@MrCEO
lol

@banksy
@MrCEO said lol

Disappointing... Did you learn any lesson?

You see Josh, when you expressed your concern regarding how others are bullying you and your family, no one laughs out loudly. Actually, you've got hundreds of supporters in your side and much more compassion from the entire community.

If you really care for the future of XPY, stop behaving ironically and grow up! Invite your fans to support the foundation and do the same.

The ship is moving forward, with or without you Josh.

Have a nice day!

@MrCEO
Not allowed to laugh at a joke on my own forum? tough crowed.......
(I lol'd at the expected misspelling and sad, sad display of ownership and desperation for longer being in control)

@Speedster1978v2
Tough Crowd... you should buy a dictionary from Coinstand.com Wink

@Finn
A touch of advice for @MrCEO , don't waste the time making announcements of "things to come" or getting hopes up, that seems to only make it worse. and please for the love of all that is holy, don't ask again who got their coinstand invite. A bare handful, and those already got it.. probably no once since. If you come up with something that will help the value of paycoin, just do it, get it up, and THEN announce it.

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:53:36 PM

Is that the video the shh/smirk GIF was pulled from? I can't bear to watch the whole thing, it makes me ill just looking at this fucking chump and his gang.

The smirk gif where he does the shh was from a test video, the one posted above I think is the one where he stares  at the ceiling, we have a gif of that posted somewhere here and I think you posted it Smiley

OK, that makes sense, I think in the shh GIF he does not have the headset on, but it looks like the same shirt. Ya, I remember the looking at ceiling pic, it wasn't me though. Someone borked his eyes and whatnot. He is obviously reading something on the ceiling and from the screen in front of him during this pre- rehearsed bullshit lie session.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:59:18 PM

I thought it was very well explained in this video! Good for a laugh and the GAWs people are in desperate need of a laugh at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwTZDscHQP0
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:59:37 PM

It's childish, but unsurprising, that he was claiming the Tesla was a gift because he owed Stuart Fraser so much money at that point. Or is my timeline off?

cyberpitstop

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:05:43 PM

Ok GAW has cost me THOUSANDS! I was stupid for a long time and NOW I am AWAKE!
Thanks to everyone at bct and gethashing.
I wish I had time to read more of the forum posts. But I had to take on a second full time job, to help make up the $$$$ I lost.
WHERE is the tit pics of his wife? At least I will get some satisfaction out of getting screwed.
Also I wonder about that hot little gal that worked for him Juliette Dunlevy what was the story with her?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 06:07:25 PM

You do not understand AT ALL, Mage. The number of unique addresses where coins were shuffled in and out of is ridiculous, and growing by the second- it is still going on full force as this is typed. Now you have to include a supposed theft of not only millions of coins, but also Prime Controllers which shit out thousands of coins a day. Which coins are you going to brand as legitimate? And who EXACTLY gets to decide? Josh? The people hand picked by Josh to distance Paycoin from him, as per plan? The "theives" who stole coins and Prime Controllers? What if Josh is tried and found innocent of all charges? THEN what? Are YOU going to pay the fucker back when he sues???  The things you have been suggesting as far as fixing Paycoin are completely fucking absurd and show no aforethought whatsoever. My suggestion is to either spell out an exact plan for your "fix" of Paycoin or never mention it again.

Yay, only 10 pages behind.

I think identifying and removing Prime Controllers and their coins is technically doable. Beyond that - you're right, it gets murky.

Note I said "technically". There would be serious issues, like how to make the current PC owners to give them up voluntarily or make the change "secretly" so that they don't dump before it's forked.
systematicdeception

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:07:38 PM

OMFG ...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36813/double-your-xpy-in-100-hours/3

Brilliant Investor #1
Anybody seen this? www.investcryptos.com

Double your coins in 100 hours, such as BTC, DOGE and most importantly XPY.
 I've put in 60 XPY to try it out, it just started today so hopefully it will last for at least 100 hours. Smiley

Brilliant Investor #2
this is new let me deposit some xpy there, why not? thanks for this.

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:10:12 PM

yeah tough crowed Josh...

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
systematicdeception

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:14:03 PM

Josh sure is putting a lot of his "world class developer resources" towards this project that only his 4 favorite shills are allowed to use.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35821/coinstand-v2-delta

ladrx

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:14:57 PM

yeah tough crowed Josh...

Also

- "his own forum". I thought it belonged to "the community" (barf).
- wasn't hashtalk supposed to be shut down and people were supposed to migrate over to Phil Vadala's shitshow at mineraltalk? Guess that ain't happening either.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:23:57 PM

Jessica and her magic stock part of the scheme?  Shocked

OH a PayCon Adress in a signature.

I just staked an Immortal!

Sending those 652 PayCon to you , an adress in a signature makes no sense when no one sending Cheesy Got a few this way ,too.

http://blockexperts.com/con/tx/5bcbf7d3c514b884d7581013de945ae3bb5190b435219f6d44b0a23e13f58a21

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:25:46 PM

You do not understand AT ALL, Mage. The number of unique addresses where coins were shuffled in and out of is ridiculous, and growing by the second- it is still going on full force as this is typed. Now you have to include a supposed theft of not only millions of coins, but also Prime Controllers which shit out thousands of coins a day. Which coins are you going to brand as legitimate? And who EXACTLY gets to decide? Josh? The people hand picked by Josh to distance Paycoin from him, as per plan? The "theives" who stole coins and Prime Controllers? What if Josh is tried and found innocent of all charges? THEN what? Are YOU going to pay the fucker back when he sues???  The things you have been suggesting as far as fixing Paycoin are completely fucking absurd and show no aforethought whatsoever. My suggestion is to either spell out an exact plan for your "fix" of Paycoin or never mention it again.

Yay, only 10 pages behind.

I think identifying and removing Prime Controllers and their coins is technically doable. Beyond that - you're right, it gets murky.

Note I said "technically". There would be serious issues, like how to make the current PC owners to give them up voluntarily or make the change "secretly" so that they don't dump before it's forked.

The primary issue I see is theft and respecting property rights. Homero created this coin and put the vast majority of them in his pocket. Fact. He owns them, done deal, it's over. Not saying I think it is a good thing or that I support Homero or his scheme in any way, shape, or form (obviously), but what we are talking about here is taking someone's property. Just because some people decide they don't like him does NOT give them the right to take his property. Example: If I were to start a Real Estate investment group with 100 shares, and held 49 shares and a group of investors held the other 51, it does NOT give them the right to hold a majority shareholder meeting and eliminate my shares to increase the value of their shares, regardless of what they think of me. That would simply not be legal. Do you think Mage would think it is a good idea to pull some monkeyshit like that with Litecoin? It would boost the value of the remaining coins- RIGHT? Pure genius. Why not do it? Get at least 51% of Litecoin holders together and eliminate the coins of whomever does not support them, or does not get the memo in time to get "validated" or those that wish to remain anonymous. Poof, Litecoin gets a huge price per coin boost.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:28:51 PM

It's childish, but unsurprising, that he was claiming the Tesla was a gift because he owed Stuart Fraser so much money at that point. Or is my timeline off?

In mid- late-2013 he owed stu a butt ton of money (from my perspective), $230k on rental houses, $150k-ish on something else, then what ever stu had sunk into his pre-crypto-miner venture with the rural wifi (that now runs about 700 clients with income around $25k/mo)... that was all BEFORE the crypto-currency shit. Since stu was promised 41% on the current itteration of GAW, I'm thinking stu fronted the purchases of the miner machines and developer costs during 2014 as well... stu is probably so deep that his eyes float every time he hears Josh's name... then in late 2014, Josh buys the Tesla for $140-ish and gifts it to Stu in Dec 2014.

All I can say is that Stu had to be one love struck puppy or the densest person on earth.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
systematicdeception

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:34:13 PM

Ok GAW has cost me THOUSANDS! I was stupid for a long time and NOW I am AWAKE!
Thanks to everyone at bct and gethashing.
I wish I had time to read more of the forum posts. But I had to take on a second full time job, to help make up the $$$$ I lost.
WHERE is the tit pics of his wife? At least I will get some satisfaction out of getting screwed.
Also I wonder about that hot little gal that worked for him Juliette Dunlevy what was the story with her?

Welcome. Sorry to hear about your losses. Hopefully you were able to save a few folks on your way out the door.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:37:36 PM

OMFG ...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36813/double-your-xpy-in-100-hours/3

Brilliant Investor #1
Anybody seen this? www.investcryptos.com

Double your coins in 100 hours, such as BTC, DOGE and most importantly XPY.
 I've put in 60 XPY to try it out, it just started today so hopefully it will last for at least 100 hours. Smiley

Brilliant Investor #2
this is new let me deposit some xpy there, why not? thanks for this.

I suspect the crowd left over there really are either (a) shills or (b) the most gullible of gullible. These are the sort that would send money to Nigerian princes if they only had his email address.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:41:24 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35745/coinstand-weekend-update/193

StandCoin - Can you stand this coin? LOL

can help but that Stefania hashtalk account smells like a male, 38 yo. like every of those woman fake accounts in the internet are

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Pages: « 1 ... 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 [1642] 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: