Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 [1643] 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 06:48:27 PM

HJG is in PayCoin Slack

Ask Him Anything.  Join Now.

http://slack.paycoin.com/

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 06:48:50 PM

gunning for suchmoon...

Code:
Time for a road trip. I have found our man :) 

Awww... so cute. Mr. Brilliant, I did get your PM back then and was expecting you but you didn't show up.

Isn't Stacey Tenen = rootdude? That's GAW quality right there.

It's neat how much stuff EvilPanda was able to dig up but fortunately made all the wrong conclusions.

So what we know so far is that my name could be Andrey, Stacey, or Alex, and I may or may not work as a mechanic of some sort. I might be a woman but that beard would be really creepy then, so not sure about that part. The mug is cool though.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:56:36 PM

HJG is in PayCoin Slack

What timezone does that put him in?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:57:44 PM

gunning for suchmoon...

Code:

Awww... so cute. Mr. Brilliant, I did get your PM back then and was expecting you but you didn't show up.

It's neat how much stuff EvilPanda was able to dig up but fortunately made all the wrong conclusions.

So what we know so far is that my name could be Andrey, Stacey, or Alex, and I may or may not work as a mechanic of some sort. I might be a woman but that beard would be really creepy then, so not sure about that part. The mug is cool though.

Rootdude is also cryptoconsultants.info That popped up in an Email a few days ago.

Yesterday I saw one of EPs Emails where he mentioned his shills in action and it linked to an ikeboy post, but I did not grab it. Need to dig that one back up to expose that punk. I mean, we all knew he was a GAW shill, but it is good to see validation of these things. I suspect Homero stopped paying ikeboy long ago, and he just keeps going along posting pro-Homero idiocy anyways out of pure assholery. Plus- it's hard to believe these assholes were/are selling their integrity for ~$20 a month.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:59:33 PM

HJG is in PayCoin Slack

-image snipped-
What timezone does that put him in?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTC%E2%88%9204:00

Same time as the East Coast.
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:00:38 PM

gunning for suchmoon...

Code:

Yesterday I saw one of EPs Emails where he mentioned his shills in action and it linked to an ikeboy post, but I did not grab it. Need to dig that one back up to expose that punk. I mean, we all knew he was a GAW shill, but it is good to see validation of these things. I suspect Homero stopped paying ikeboy long ago, and he just keeps going along posting pro-Homero idiocy anyways out of pure assholery. Plus- it's hard to believe these assholes were/are selling their integrity for ~$20 a month.
There will always be cheap people, just look at Mr Ganza, if it wasn't for Stu's money, Bumbledork is just a Muggle
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:11:51 PM

Ok GAW has cost me THOUSANDS! I was stupid for a long time and NOW I am AWAKE!
Thanks to everyone at bct and gethashing.
I wish I had time to read more of the forum posts. But I had to take on a second full time job, to help make up the $$$$ I lost.
WHERE is the tit pics of his wife? At least I will get some satisfaction out of getting screwed.
Also I wonder about that hot little gal that worked for him Juliette Dunlevy what was the story with her?

haha sucker...

You paid thousands for some shitty tit pics of a nasty girl?

I'd rather see the bra pics in a Kmart newspaper flyer. Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:14:29 PM

Whatever these numbers at this date means to anyone

Subject:    wow
Date:    Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:11:54 -0500
To:    Josh Garza <josh@geniusesatwork.com>

zencloud hosting:

Scrypt 14525.130 MH
SHA256 25615.200 GH

370 'Fury'
199 'Black Widow'
261 'Falcon'
52 'War Machine'
35 'Gridseed Blade'
3 'Gridseed G-Black'
21 'Antminer A1'
48 'RockMiner R-Box'
6 'ANTMINER S3 '
7 '10-Pack Gridseed Orb'
15 'Innosilicon A2'

Note the names in 'quotes'  Grin

It says "zencloud hosting", the precursor to Hashlets. That's when you would buy a miner and it would activate within 24 hours and have 100% uptime, none of which was possible just a few weeks before with GAW's "old" hosting system. This miraculous hosting platform was what prompted me to start this thread (the first version of it).

Those are huge numbers for Zeus hardware (~40-50W per MH/s) plus some other assorted miners, so that's nearly a megawatt... 2-3 months before MS Power installed those transformers. My guess would be that the A2s, Gridseeds, Ants might be real, others - doubtful. Maybe some of them.

Just 5 pages to go.
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:21:22 PM

Whatever these numbers at this date means to anyone

Subject:    wow
Date:    Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:11:54 -0500
To:    Josh Garza <josh@geniusesatwork.com>

zencloud hosting:

Scrypt 14525.130 MH
SHA256 25615.200 GH

370 'Fury'
199 'Black Widow'
261 'Falcon'
52 'War Machine'
35 'Gridseed Blade'
3 'Gridseed G-Black'
21 'Antminer A1'
48 'RockMiner R-Box'
6 'ANTMINER S3 '
7 '10-Pack Gridseed Orb'
15 'Innosilicon A2'

Note the names in 'quotes'  Grin

It says "zencloud hosting", the precursor to Hashlets. That's when you would buy a miner and it would activate within 24 hours and have 100% uptime, none of which was possible just a few weeks before with GAW's "old" hosting system. This miraculous hosting platform was what prompted me to start this thread (the first version of it).

Those are huge numbers for Zeus hardware (~40-50W per MH/s) plus some other assorted miners, so that's nearly a megawatt... 2-3 months before MS Power installed those transformers. My guess would be that the A2s, Gridseeds, Ants might be real, others - doubtful. Maybe some of them.

Just 5 pages to go.
Weren't there pics of Ganza sitting on the floor with about 7 boxes of grid seeds (boxes of 10)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:22:48 PM

Ok GAW has cost me THOUSANDS! I was stupid for a long time and NOW I am AWAKE!
Thanks to everyone at bct and gethashing.
I wish I had time to read more of the forum posts. But I had to take on a second full time job, to help make up the $$$$ I lost.
WHERE is the tit pics of his wife? At least I will get some satisfaction out of getting screwed.
Also I wonder about that hot little gal that worked for him Juliette Dunlevy what was the story with her?

Josh love her short time. Put baby in the belly.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:23:05 PM

Just 5 pages to go.

Blades are virtual at that point. There's an email from a couple of days earlier that's explicit.

It's hinted in the emails that A2s are a mix.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:24:56 PM

Hash talk is a hot potato no one wants.

Code:
can we clear that up?

also, solved the forum issue, write up coming

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 6:36 PM Matthew Eden <mk@btc.com> wrote:

I am sure the negative press (or lack thereof since there is no place for the negative press to be displayed) is in some small way responsible for XPY price drop.

Bottom line here is that alt-coins aren't exactly like stocks.  If public opinion held that kind of sway, the value of this coin would have diminished a lot more than it has already.  In fact, the only way to drop a coins' price on an exchange like Cryptsy is to perform large volume sells of the coin.  This creates the downward pressure being seen on the XPY market right now.  Since we've had over 150K XPY leave our hot wallets for the exchanges since yesterday, I would say the majority of the issue is attributed to that fact.

There's quite a bit of information about this on other forums.  It would seem people mistakenly believe it's GAW performing these XPY dumps (as it is coming from our hot wallets).

Matthew K. Eden
    GAW Miners LLC
    C: (512) 718-6128

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com> wrote:

Actually, the negative press is killing the coin. Making it available online is creating a mass exodus and driving the price to the bottom (.65 cents)

Dan

Daniel J. Kelley

Kelley Management Group, Inc.

dan@kelleymgtgroup.com

413-279-1930

Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2015 5:55 PM
        To: Josh Garza
        Cc: Matthew Eden; David McLain; Daniel Kelley
        Subject: Re: HashTalk

FYI The drop in the price of XPY was due to, and directly correlated with, the ZenCloud and PayBase wallets coming back online.   Users withdraw tons of XPY and sent them to exchanges.  

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com> wrote:

This makes more sense. But, no doubt, the termination of a major system within the company is something I should be made aware of.

I also think the closure of a major system, that can be directly tied to the decrease in paycoins value could be problematic.

Dave, as I evaluate options, are there specific reasons you feel the forum could be an issue for us?

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015, 4:28 PM Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:

Allow me to clear up everything while we all wait for Dave to respond.  

There is an email from Dave to Josh on February 23 in which Dave states: "It may be advisable to "turn off" Hashtalk.org for awhile (i.e. a few months) until we resolve the SEC inquiry - statements made on their by you Josh could potentially work against us in the future”

There is an email chain titled: "Re: Google Apps Vault - Setup instructions for geniusesatwork.com” in which, on March 2nd, the SEC subpoena and the forum ownership are discussed.  Josh and Dan K go over the details of how the Forum is tied to the SEC subpoena and the forum is not owned by the company.  There should be Zero confusion on this topic.  I have copied the text of this email chain below.

The following events occurred yesterday:

There is a document signed by the President and Chairman of the Paycoin foundation Adam Matlack stating factually that they do not own hashtalk.org.  Please see attached.  

In light of this statement Mr Kelley, who is the director of all things SEC, stated over the phone that the forum should be shut down until this is sorted out.

There was a phone update from Adam in which he stated that a verbal agreement was made at an unknown date between someone at the foundation (the secretary) and someone at GAW offering the forum to the foundation.

In light of this update the foundation was contacted for instructions regarding hash talk.  At which point the statements in Matts email were made: "Yesterday the Paycoin Foundation indicated under no uncertain terms that they did not want/need the Hashtalk forum, and that they had no intentions of paying for it.  Their decision was that if Hashtalk belonged to them, then it should stay down.  They even requested that the domain not be forwarded over to the new PaycoinTalk forum.  When I got off the hangouts conference with Team Paycoin last night (after working to bring Zencloud and Paybase back online for my entire Saturday), they weren't even certain about having a landing page for Hashtalk referencing PaycoinTalk (something to do with potential legal implications).  They were however very concerned about the community not receiving any communication regarding the site being taken down.  Only one thing was clear, that if they owned the site it should not be brought back online.”

As of now, neither the foundation nor the company can answer the last question from the email chain below: Did they [the foundation] own the forum [hashtalk.org] before the SEC subpoena arrived [on February 6]?

Legally the paycoin foundation owns hashtalk.org and requested it be shutdown indefinitely.  

We, Matt and I are now receiving emails asking us to take actions against the foundations wishes which puts both of us in a legal quandary.

--------------------------

Text below from "Re: Google Apps Vault - Setup instructions for geniusesatwork.com”

Jonah: Do we or do we not have a current legal obligation to maintain retain records?

Dan: This is clearly spelled out in the Subpoena and by communication from our lawyers which we published out to all employees. Yes we do have a legal obligation to maintain records.

Josh: We are all aware

Jonah: There have been several reports of user accounts being deleted/wiped from nodebb.  This would go against the data retention policy.   Also, all posts and chats on that forum are subject to the same retention rules.

Josh: The company does not own the forum.  Dave please run the forum by Juan

Jonah: Under what context does the company not won the forum?  If this is true the company does not need to pay the hosting bill for the forum and can use that cash somewhere else.

Dave: who owns the forum?

Jonah: Agreed, who owns the forum?   They owe us $1645 USD for the March hosting bill.  The forum also has a copyright for GAW Miners LLC at the bottom.

Josh: Paycoin foundation.  I will talk to Dan about the bill.  You do not need to worry about it.

Jonah: Did they own the forum before the SEC subpoena arrived?

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com> wrote:

I am confused too. I have reached out to you a few times, to try and clear this up, without response.

Perhaps you can first explained why you decided to take down hashtalk to begin with? Then why you took it down without notifying the members, the call center, or I? I was told by the nodebb that you contacted them and asked them to take it offline. Is that correct?

Regarding the paycoin foundation, I have a completely different story. Emails from Adam that state the opposite, as well as the original agreement that said they did own it. I am working to figure how this happened on their end.

I wrote that tweet so we did not look like even bigger asshats. As the site went down with no warning.

Dave, I would love to hear you chime in here. Specifically to what Jonah is saying. Whether you feel that if the owners are not taking ownership, whether that would be a legal decision or joint management one.

Finally, I am not clear how the subpenia plays in to this. It would help me if someone could explain.

Thank you

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 3:18 PM Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:

I'm so completely baffled right now.  Beyond confused about what is going on.

I was on the call with the owners of the forum.

"Yesterday the Paycoin Foundation indicated under no uncertain terms that they did not want/need the Hashtalk forum, and that they had no intentions of paying for it.  Their decision was that if Hashtalk belonged to them, then it should stay down.  They even requested that the domain not be forwarded over to the new PaycoinTalk forum.  When I got off the hangouts conference with Team Paycoin last night (after working to bring Zencloud and Paybase back online for my entire Saturday), they weren't even certain about having a landing page for Hashtalk referencing PaycoinTalk (something to do with potential legal implications).  They were however very concerned about the community not receiving any communication regarding the site being taken down.  Only one thing was clear, that if they owned the site it should not be brought back online."

I read your twitter status last night: http://puu.sh/grOIQ/14811586be.png

Myself and Dan Kelley have separately requested that Matt take no actions against what the forum owners have requested unless that direction comes from legal.  Since at this point the forum owners are declining ownership at the same time as taking ownership this again falls under the purview of a legal not technical or management decision.  

Depending on the final result of all of this mess and miscommunication, which I have no doubt will be worked out, either the foundations wishes will be honored or the forum will fall under the scope of the SEC subpoena.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com> wrote:

Matt, I have already started what the decision is. The forum needs to be brought back up until a proper plan is place. I can not be responsible for the company if the things I am asking for are not happening.

On the Adam note, I am still trying to get to the bottom of what's going on. I am getting very mixed messages.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 2:19 PM Matthew Eden <mk@btc.com> wrote:

Insubordinate would be less than accurate, as I'm receiving conflicting directives from everyone involved (A.K.A. The people in charge).  And I'm not sure if you noticed, but I wasn't included on any of the threads that were copied in your message.

Yesterday the Paycoin Foundation indicated under no uncertain terms that they did not want/need the Hashtalk forum, and that they had no intentions of paying for it.  Their decision was that if Hashtalk belonged to them, then it should stay down.  They even requested that the domain not be forwarded over to the new PaycoinTalk forum.  When I got off the hangouts conference with Team Paycoin last night (after working to bring Zencloud and Paybase back online for my entire Saturday), they weren't even certain about having a landing page for Hashtalk referencing PaycoinTalk (something to do with potential legal implications).  They were however very concerned about the community not receiving any communication regarding the site being taken down.  Only one thing was clear, that if they owned the site it should not be brought back online.

Do we own Hashtalk?  Are we going to continue paying for the operation of Hashtalk?  Should Hashtalk be online or offline right now?  These are questions that need to be decided by the people I've included on this message.  $As technically any of you could request that the the forum be taken down, or be brought back online at any time.

If you're requesting my opinion... (And yes, I'm aware nobody copied here really cares about my opinion!  :D)   I don't believe we should be laying off staff while continuing to pay for infrastructure that it isn't generating revenue.

Until a consensus is reached on this topic (and preferably one that includes a directive from Legal), I will be spending Sunday with my family.

Most sincerely,

Matthew K. Eden

GAW Miners LLC

C: (512) 718-6128

Inline image 2

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com> wrote:

Matt, this is about to become an insubordination issue. I have asked for this to be put back up yesterday afternoon and it still has not happened. It needs to be immediately restored.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
                                    Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2015, 12:47 AM
                                    Subject: Re: HashTalk
                                    To: Jonah Dorman <jonah.dorman@gmail.com>, Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com>
                                    Cc: Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com>, Dave McLain <dmclain@dhmlegalservices.com>, Adam Matlack <adam@teampaycoin.com>

It seems we are all on different pages.

I have asked that hashtalk be brought back up. Why is it still down?

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 10:45 PM Jonah Dorman <jonah.dorman@gmail.com> wrote:

We, Matt and I, have worked with Adam and followed the foundations requests.
                                        Jonah Dorman

727-386-6825

It’s for the Children

Foster, Adopt or Donate Today

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com> wrote:
                                        > I assume this means Jonah should work with Adam to transfer whatever
                                        > information needs to be transferred?
                                        >
                                        >
                                        >
                                        > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
                                        >
                                        >
                                        > -------- Original message --------
                                        > From: Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com>
                                        > Date: 03/07/2015 8:31 PM (GMT-05:00)
                                        > To: Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com>
                                        > Cc: Dave McLain <dmclain@dhmlegalservices.com>, Jonah Dorman
                                        > <jonah.dorman@gmail.com>, Adam Matlack <adam@teampaycoin.com>
                                        > Subject: Re: HashTalk
                                        >
                                        > It's ok, it was just a miscommunication between different people. The right
                                        > information had not made it to Adam. They do in fact own it, and need
                                        > whatever info to turn back on.
                                        >
                                        > Adam is copied here
                                        > On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:21 PM Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com> wrote:
                                        >>
                                        >> We don't own it, Team XPY doesn't and someone is running it and not doing
                                        >> us any favors.  What should we do?
                                        >>
                                        >>
                                        >>
                                        >> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
                                        >>
                                        >>
                                        >> -------- Original message --------
                                        >> From: Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com>
                                        >> Date: 03/07/2015 8:10 PM (GMT-05:00)
                                        >> To: Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com>, Josh Garza
                                        >> <joshatgaw@gmail.com>
                                        >> Cc: Dave McLain <dmclain@dhmlegalservices.com>, Jonah Dorman
                                        >> <jonah.dorman@gmail.com>
                                        >> Subject: Re: HashTalk
                                        >>
                                        >> I did not authorize this decision. Immediately bring it back online.
                                        >> On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:09 PM Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com>
                                        >> wrote:
                                        >>>
                                        >>> FYI. we shut it down today. Team XPY sent notification they do not own
                                        >>> it. We assume that means we own it.
                                        >>>
                                        >>> Until this gets figured out we took it offline
                                        >>>
                                        >>>
                                        >>>
                                        >>> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

@huey on paycoin slack says

Fine don't embed.
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T048VE29G-F04FA1NGJ/hashtalk_doc.png
http://imgur.com/E8dKmKb

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:43:57 PM

It's hard to catch up with all this lying, joking, trolling and bashing now even between those hashtards and other XPY guys that had enough of Homero too... Anybody knows what's the state of hashlets eol program? They seem to ignore that question on hashtalk as if it would not matter - all that matters is XPY price to them. But XPY is shit, it's a dead coin and let it rest, I just want my hashlets compensation and get out. You know, if delivered full price that was mentioned I would roi Grin funny Grin now it can be considered even... It should be possible to compensate in my opinion because most of the hashlets were scammed away by persuading to convert to useless cashtakerstm and not a lot is left. I remember Homero tweeted 90% were converted. And assuming there were conversions later also - it should be even less. What do those guys who did a takeover on zencloud and paybase say? Wink

adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:03:27 PM

paycoin desain for scamer and fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73R2YBXXxvY

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:13:53 PM

Yesterday I saw one of EPs Emails where he mentioned his shills in action

I think it would be nice to collect all this EP crap and post it in Scam Accusations. It involves some Bitcointalk members who should be clearly labelled for their role in the shitshow lest they go on shilling for something else. Unfortunately I'm up to my ears in other commitments but if nobody gets to that within a couple of weeks I'll probably do it myself (yes, dear Panda, that was a pre-announcement).
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:32:36 PM

Yesterday I saw one of EPs Emails where he mentioned his shills in action

I think it would be nice to collect all this EP crap and post it in Scam Accusations. It involves some Bitcointalk members who should be clearly labelled for their role in the shitshow lest they go on shilling for something else. Unfortunately I'm up to my ears in other commitments but if nobody gets to that within a couple of weeks I'll probably do it myself (yes, dear Panda, that was a pre-announcement).

+1 fuck that guy

The second Josh gave him the task of finding out where you live and threatening harassment, he had to have known they were a shady/scammy company, but he didn't care as long as he got his paycheck.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:46:26 PM

Gaining approval is easy, it just has to be better than the previous version and accepted by the exchanges and you can force an upgrade by blocking old versions. If you need to upgrade to the latest version to use the exchanges and if you also have new features then you definitely would.

But I'm here just for the entertainment value, we already have PayCon that we can make changes to since we always have 100% approval. ie. If you don't like it, make something better.

How about this: offer any legitimate XPY holder the opportunity to convert into Paycon at fixed ratio for a period of time.  Destroy the XPY as you receive it, and viola Paycoin 2.0.  Of course you blacklist conversions from the coins held in the PCs, as well as any coins that can be traced to a GAW or Garza wallet without proof of payment (to protect the poor fools who ended up buying his dumped coins).

I don't think that could really work, if Coins were swapped and burned then that is a loss on both sides as you are trading XPY for CON that is less liquid, less value, and CON holders are giving up their Coins for free.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:50:24 PM

lol@comment:

Q What features are you working on?
A. Approaching merchants and rebuilding reputation.

What does he think "features" are?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:01:16 PM

You do not understand AT ALL, Mage. The number of unique addresses where coins were shuffled in and out of is ridiculous, and growing by the second- it is still going on full force as this is typed. Now you have to include a supposed theft of not only millions of coins, but also Prime Controllers which shit out thousands of coins a day. Which coins are you going to brand as legitimate? And who EXACTLY gets to decide? Josh? The people hand picked by Josh to distance Paycoin from him, as per plan? The "theives" who stole coins and Prime Controllers? What if Josh is tried and found innocent of all charges? THEN what? Are YOU going to pay the fucker back when he sues???  The things you have been suggesting as far as fixing Paycoin are completely fucking absurd and show no aforethought whatsoever. My suggestion is to either spell out an exact plan for your "fix" of Paycoin or never mention it again.

Yay, only 10 pages behind.

I think identifying and removing Prime Controllers and their coins is technically doable. Beyond that - you're right, it gets murky.

Note I said "technically". There would be serious issues, like how to make the current PC owners to give them up voluntarily or make the change "secretly" so that they don't dump before it's forked.

The primary issue I see is theft and respecting property rights. Homero created this coin and put the vast majority of them in his pocket. Fact. He owns them, done deal, it's over. Not saying I think it is a good thing or that I support Homero or his scheme in any way, shape, or form (obviously), but what we are talking about here is taking someone's property. Just because some people decide they don't like him does NOT give them the right to take his property. Example: If I were to start a Real Estate investment group with 100 shares, and held 49 shares and a group of investors held the other 51, it does NOT give them the right to hold a majority shareholder meeting and eliminate my shares to increase the value of their shares, regardless of what they think of me. That would simply not be legal. Do you think Mage would think it is a good idea to pull some monkeyshit like that with Litecoin? It would boost the value of the remaining coins- RIGHT? Pure genius. Why not do it? Get at least 51% of Litecoin holders together and eliminate the coins of whomever does not support them, or does not get the memo in time to get "validated" or those that wish to remain anonymous. Poof, Litecoin gets a huge price per coin boost.

So you are saying that Josh should keep his Coins? What about if a person received the Coins through illegitimate means? Does that mean that the person should keep the Coins, especially if they have near infinite selling power with them?

You statement about litecoin doing is false, because if you were just doing it where you would cut off a certain part of the Coins that don't agree with your views then that part would fight against it and sell their Coins and attack the value so you wouldn't be gaining any value by doing it.
adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:11:27 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 09:48:26 PM by adipurnama

lol@comment:

Q What features are you working on?
A. Approaching merchants and rebuilding reputation.

What does he think "features" are?

looking josh bulshit speak againt fake stores
https://hashtalk.org/topic/36821/coinstand-delta
humero fuck

Pages: « 1 ... 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 [1643] 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: