Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 [1644] 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376935 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:19:19 PM

You do not understand AT ALL, Mage. The number of unique addresses where coins were shuffled in and out of is ridiculous, and growing by the second- it is still going on full force as this is typed. Now you have to include a supposed theft of not only millions of coins, but also Prime Controllers which shit out thousands of coins a day. Which coins are you going to brand as legitimate? And who EXACTLY gets to decide? Josh? The people hand picked by Josh to distance Paycoin from him, as per plan? The "theives" who stole coins and Prime Controllers? What if Josh is tried and found innocent of all charges? THEN what? Are YOU going to pay the fucker back when he sues???  The things you have been suggesting as far as fixing Paycoin are completely fucking absurd and show no aforethought whatsoever. My suggestion is to either spell out an exact plan for your "fix" of Paycoin or never mention it again.

Yay, only 10 pages behind.

I think identifying and removing Prime Controllers and their coins is technically doable. Beyond that - you're right, it gets murky.

Note I said "technically". There would be serious issues, like how to make the current PC owners to give them up voluntarily or make the change "secretly" so that they don't dump before it's forked.

The primary issue I see is theft and respecting property rights. Homero created this coin and put the vast majority of them in his pocket. Fact. He owns them, done deal, it's over. Not saying I think it is a good thing or that I support Homero or his scheme in any way, shape, or form (obviously), but what we are talking about here is taking someone's property. Just because some people decide they don't like him does NOT give them the right to take his property. Example: If I were to start a Real Estate investment group with 100 shares, and held 49 shares and a group of investors held the other 51, it does NOT give them the right to hold a majority shareholder meeting and eliminate my shares to increase the value of their shares, regardless of what they think of me. That would simply not be legal. Do you think Mage would think it is a good idea to pull some monkeyshit like that with Litecoin? It would boost the value of the remaining coins- RIGHT? Pure genius. Why not do it? Get at least 51% of Litecoin holders together and eliminate the coins of whomever does not support them, or does not get the memo in time to get "validated" or those that wish to remain anonymous. Poof, Litecoin gets a huge price per coin boost.

So you are saying that Josh should keep his Coins? What about if a person received the Coins through illegitimate means? Does that mean that the person should keep the Coins, especially if they have near infinite selling power with them?

You statement about litecoin doing is false, because if you were just doing it where you would cut off a certain part of the Coins that don't agree with your views then that part would fight against it and sell their Coins and attack the value so you wouldn't be gaining any value by doing it.

Who decides what is "illegitimate means"? You? Me? Josh? Mage? TeamXPY? What Mage has been suggesting about seizing and burning coins is theft. FUCK Josh, this is not about him. If some group of people are allowed to to what they please with a crypto currency because they don't like someone the whole system is fucked- completely. The fact is that Homero created Paycoin and put most of them in his pocket. That makes them legitimate- regardless of what you think of the scamming prick. If you don't like it then don't buy any. Not liking how someone else decided to make a coin does not suddenly make it right to steal what is not yours. Josh owns them fucking coins, and stealing his coins will do a billion times more damage to the core principles of crypto than that scamming turd ever could no matter how many idiots he cons into buying them. If it is allowed to be done to one person (regardless of what you or I think of him- and trust me, I think Josh is a fucking turd) then crypto is not secure for anyone.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:24:56 PM

You do not understand AT ALL, Mage. The number of unique addresses where coins were shuffled in and out of is ridiculous, and growing by the second- it is still going on full force as this is typed. Now you have to include a supposed theft of not only millions of coins, but also Prime Controllers which shit out thousands of coins a day. Which coins are you going to brand as legitimate? And who EXACTLY gets to decide? Josh? The people hand picked by Josh to distance Paycoin from him, as per plan? The "theives" who stole coins and Prime Controllers? What if Josh is tried and found innocent of all charges? THEN what? Are YOU going to pay the fucker back when he sues???  The things you have been suggesting as far as fixing Paycoin are completely fucking absurd and show no aforethought whatsoever. My suggestion is to either spell out an exact plan for your "fix" of Paycoin or never mention it again.

I think identifying and removing Prime Controllers and their coins is technically doable. Beyond that - you're right, it gets murky.

Note I said "technically". There would be serious issues, like how to make the current PC owners to give them up voluntarily or make the change "secretly" so that they don't dump before it's forked.

The primary issue I see is theft and respecting property rights. Homero created this coin and put the vast majority of them in his pocket. Fact. He owns them, done deal, it's over. Not saying I think it is a good thing or that I support Homero or his scheme in any way, shape, or form (obviously), but what we are talking about here is taking someone's property. Just because some people decide they don't like him does NOT give them the right to take his property. Example: If I were to start a Real Estate investment group with 100 shares, and held 49 shares and a group of investors held the other 51, it does NOT give them the right to hold a majority shareholder meeting and eliminate my shares to increase the value of their shares, regardless of what they think of me. That would simply not be legal. Do you think Mage would think it is a good idea to pull some monkeyshit like that with Litecoin? It would boost the value of the remaining coins- RIGHT? Pure genius. Why not do it? Get at least 51% of Litecoin holders together and eliminate the coins of whomever does not support them, or does not get the memo in time to get "validated" or those that wish to remain anonymous. Poof, Litecoin gets a huge price per coin boost.

So you are saying that Josh should keep his Coins? What about if a person received the Coins through illegitimate means? Does that mean that the person should keep the Coins, especially if they have near infinite selling power with them?

You statement about litecoin doing is false, because if you were just doing it where you would cut off a certain part of the Coins that don't agree with your views then that part would fight against it and sell their Coins and attack the value so you wouldn't be gaining any value by doing it.

What if you steal televisions from say best buy and sell them to people, would that make them legit?.. I think this is something Josh said or close to it, it seems like he deleted more of his posts so I can not find the exact quote. BTW great job on your (or is it you're, you are?) coin Tongue

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:27:42 PM

Who decides what is "illegitimate means"? You? Me? Josh? Mage? TeamXPY? What Mage has been suggesting about seizing and burning coins is theft. FUCK Josh, this is not about him, if some group of people are allowed to to what they please with a crypto currency because they don't like someone the whole system is fucked- completely. The fact is that Homero created Paycoin and put most of them in his pocket. If you don't like it then don't buy any. Not liking how someone else decided to make a coin does not suddenly make it right to steal what is not yours. Josh owns them fucking coins, and stealing his coins will do a billion times more damage to the core principles of crypto than that scamming turd ever could no matter how many idiots he cons into buying them. If it is allowed to be done to one person (regardless of what you or I think of him- and trust me, I think Josh is a fucking turd) then crypto is not secure for anyone.

Absolutely, Josh should not keep his coins... but destroying a technology for the purpose of getting back at an individual is NOT the way to do it. Cryptocurrency is just that, a cryptocurrency. No one wants to program dollar bills to scream and run away from drug dealers... the enforcement of laws or morals is left up to agencies and/or the public through public opinion... moral judgements is absolutely not the proper place to apply technology of any kind. If you want Josh's coins to be worthless, then make sure no one will trade or do business with him. Let the agencies confiscate them against his debts, fines, and fees.  But, for all that is reasonable... do not even introduce the idea of trashing a technology by overlaying arbitrary moral judgements onto it.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:31:46 PM

What if you steal televisions from say best buy and sell them to people, would that make them legit?.. I think this is something Josh said or close to it, it seems like he deleted more of his posts so I can not find the exact quote. BTW great job on your (or is it you're, you are?) coin Tongue

Josh was saying that when he made statements that they would buy the coin at $20, people should have understood it wasn't unlimited and forever... he said if a company offered TVs at <somerpice> would they sell 1000 at that price to just one person.  This was in his debate with the in house counsel who told him to take down all his promises of $20/coin and was in the process of telling him that he had no choice but to pay the $20/coin to a complaining customer. Those were in emails around Dec 23rd if anyone wants to try to find them.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:33:32 PM

It was just before he says he knocked off the appole [apple] store, he said he stole all the TV's from best buy.

"I went to my local best buy and stole all their TVs.” ~ Homero Joshua Garza

https://forum.gethashing.com/uploads/default/_optimized/c50/52b/400b2877b9_600x270.png

"I just had to make a visit to knock off [the] appole store there.”  ~ Homero Joshua Garza

https://puu.sh/hjFXO/ffed1366b0.png

EDIT For Indexing: GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:40:43 PM

"I went to my local best buy and stole all their TVs.” ~ Homero Joshua Garza
https://forum.gethashing.com/uploads/default/_optimized/c50/52b/400b2877b9_600x270.png

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:45:39 PM

Who decides what is "illegitimate means"? You? Me? Josh? Mage? TeamXPY? What Mage has been suggesting about seizing and burning coins is theft. FUCK Josh, this is not about him. If some group of people are allowed to to what they please with a crypto currency because they don't like someone the whole system is fucked- completely. The fact is that Homero created Paycoin and put most of them in his pocket. That makes them legitimate- regardless of what you think of the scamming prick. If you don't like it then don't buy any. Not liking how someone else decided to make a coin does not suddenly make it right to steal what is not yours. Josh owns them fucking coins, and stealing his coins will do a billion times more damage to the core principles of crypto than that scamming turd ever could no matter how many idiots he cons into buying them. If it is allowed to be done to one person (regardless of what you or I think of him- and trust me, I think Josh is a fucking turd) then crypto is not secure for anyone.

I don't think a decision of "legitimacy" is really needed. Seizing and burning are "old school" concepts, luckily in crypto it's relatively easy to create "parallel universes" so to speak. The coin would be forked, just like any coin can be forked for any reason. If someone (let's say PC owners) decide to follow the fork that keeps the PCs and their coins and their stake rates - that's fine. Those who follow the fork without PCs would have a separate ecosystem, and technically we could even have both forks listed on exchanges. Then the market could decide how much the coin is worth with or without PCs. Homero could still dump his coins, I'm sure there would always be some rinky-dink exchange willing to make a few satoshis on fees.

That's the idealistic scenario of course. The reality would be much more messy, it always is whenever Mr. Brilliant is involved. And I think there is a real chance we could see such hostile fork(s) emerging, seeing how things are going at the moment.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:46:10 PM

That image makes me ill every time I see it... what sort of f*ing tosser would take such a pic!

jackblacksparrow

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:47:06 PM

This cockbag in jail yet ?

Also LOL at the last 20 or so pages.  You guys are too funny.  But its easy when a schemer and scammer thief like Homero has it all coming to himself anyway.

I sure do hope someone over there freezes his assets and prohibits him from leaving the country, that will cripple the thief that is known as Homero Josh Garza.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:48:37 PM

You do not understand AT ALL, Mage. The number of unique addresses where coins were shuffled in and out of is ridiculous, and growing by the second- it is still going on full force as this is typed. Now you have to include a supposed theft of not only millions of coins, but also Prime Controllers which shit out thousands of coins a day. Which coins are you going to brand as legitimate? And who EXACTLY gets to decide? Josh? The people hand picked by Josh to distance Paycoin from him, as per plan? The "theives" who stole coins and Prime Controllers? What if Josh is tried and found innocent of all charges? THEN what? Are YOU going to pay the fucker back when he sues???  The things you have been suggesting as far as fixing Paycoin are completely fucking absurd and show no aforethought whatsoever. My suggestion is to either spell out an exact plan for your "fix" of Paycoin or never mention it again.

Yeah I quoted that a while back here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11080648#msg11080648

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
jackblacksparrow

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:49:00 PM

That image makes me ill every time I see it... what sort of f*ing tosser would take such a pic!

Homero Joshua Garza is that type of person, you answered your own question.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:00:28 PM

This cockbag in jail yet ?

Also LOL at the last 20 or so pages.  You guys are too funny.  But its easy when a schemer and scammer thief like Homero has it all coming to himself anyway.

I sure do hope someone over there freezes his assets and prohibits him from leaving the country, that will cripple the thief that is known as Homero Josh Garza.

No one can freeze his pile of Bitcoins, and that seems to be one of the reasons our community features so many thieves of all sizes, shapes, and abilities.

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:05:48 PM

I see some apples and oranges mixups going on with the discussion about proposals to seize Josh's Paycoins. The bit where Josh posted the hardly intelligible rambling about stealing tv's had to do with the coins he said were stolen from him. What Mage is suggesting be done is to seize Paycoins that were created as part of Paycoin and have been Josh's property ever since. You either respect property rights or you don't. Whatever you think of Josh personally he owns millions of Paycoins- he did not steal them. If people are stupid enough to buy into a crypto coin where one guy owns damned near all of them that is their choice. Josh dumping the coins into markets is also probably not actually illegal- it is just a breach of trust on his part because he said he would not do that. Unethical and underhanded, but probably not actually illegal. What exactly would be the "charge" laid against Josh to justify seizing his coins and destroying them? If I were him and it happened to me I would sue, seriously. There are lots of crimes involved in this whole fraud scheme, but Josh creating millions of Paycoins and putting them in his own wallet is not one of them. Then, on top of that, if there really were such a seize&burn action against Josh- how does anybody know if he was not actually the one behind it? Letting a few million Paycoins get burned would make him look like a victim, AND perhaps remove some of the shit stain of Josh from Paycoin- but who knows how many coins he protected from being seized? Letting a shitload of XPY get burned so that the other millions he has hidden are worth way more would be a HUGE fucking win for Josh. The plan to seize and burn Josh's coins is so ill thought out and illogical there are giant holes in it wherever you look. If you want to get back at Josh, let Paycoin dive into the Satoshi price level. Don't salvage the fucking coin for him for fuck's sake- cmon- you think he doesn't want that?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:36:20 PM

Okay... so... from an IRS perspective... how does a guy carrying only $13k in a bank account end of 2013 also carry $230k in note on a property + one or two exotic cars + Huh Can't imagine how that was even close to legit. If it was, he needs to quit screwing around with this crypto currency and sell budgeting advice.

He may have suckered enough folks to pay for the $75k planes, $2k/night hotels, $2k/day car rentals, $160k 'gift' from Elon... and have an extension in for this year... but... wow... this guy really is a total scum bag. I hope if the IRS takes note, they go back 7 years in his history just for the fun of it.

It's childish, but unsurprising, that he was claiming the Tesla was a gift because he owed Stuart Fraser so much money at that point. Or is my timeline off?

His credit report shows he still owes 66k on it so not a gift and it appears he gave it away while he was still paying on it. (last payment was on 03/20/2015

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:42:43 PM

Okay... so... from an IRS perspective... how does a guy carrying only $13k in a bank account end of 2013 also carry $230k in note on a property + one or two exotic cars + Huh Can't imagine how that was even close to legit. If it was, he needs to quit screwing around with this crypto currency and sell budgeting advice.

He may have suckered enough folks to pay for the $75k planes, $2k/night hotels, $2k/day car rentals, $160k 'gift' from Elon... and have an extension in for this year... but... wow... this guy really is a total scum bag. I hope if the IRS takes note, they go back 7 years in his history just for the fun of it.

It's childish, but unsurprising, that he was claiming the Tesla was a gift because he owed Stuart Fraser so much money at that point. Or is my timeline off?

His credit report shows he still owes 66k on it so not a gift and it appears he gave it away while he was still paying on it. (last payment was on 03/20/2015

So... he gave Stu a nice new monthly payment for Christmas on a car that Stu could have just gone out and bought if he really wanted one?  No wonder he looked so confused in that video. Oh, and WTF Elon?  Y U No Pay For Ur Gifts!

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:43:08 PM

Hater or honest person?

LMFAO, I cant believe how many of my posts are mentioned (Panda, lawyers, Tom & Jerry), you guys are fucking awesome!!

I think a mod here is friends with Panda and got me a ban I didn't deserve, Panda did know about the ban before it happened and mentioned it on a post. I questioned him or her about it (the mod) and did not get a reply.

1 Person I miss that I must say was the 1st person to expose Gaw was Reactor

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=93082

https://bitcointa.lk/search/35761/

Reactor if you are reading any of this please come back!

I am so glad the truth has come out. <3

EDIT: we also know who was busy reporting the posts that were deleted. Smiley (grinning)

Just came across this:

Subject:    Re: daily report
Date:    Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:32:43 -0400
To:    EP <xoanek@o2.pl>

5 thousand dollar btc bounty to anyone that gets reactor banned

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014, EP <xoanek@o2.pl> wrote:

Reactor is crying again in the thread. That piece of shit was supposed to be out of the picture but it seems he just can't shut up.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537912.msg7874749#msg7874749

Looks like GAW fans successfully bombed MAT litecointalk thread
    https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16195.150

Genesis Mining are paying people to post reviews of their site on bitcointalk.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632386.msg7875335#msg7875335

MinerEU's emails were compromised. Somebody sent emalis to all their customers containing a .jar file with a LTC stealing trojan. Few people opened the files and lost all their coins.
    Looks like they also hacked into Xhash and Zoomhash databases. They are saying it's due to the heartbleed  vulnerability.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508904.1220

New scam accusations in the hashra thread.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601217.520
    HASHRA are scammers.Purchased myself 10 miners, 3 of them DOA and been waiting for more than month for a replacement and they are NOT refunding.
    If you want to be scammed go ahead and purchase from them.

According to people from Minersource BA Minion chips (I told you about few days ago) were sent to Europe for assembly.
NeverProfitable

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:43:13 PM

Bitcointalk’s Theymos compares **** sizes with GAW's MrCEO!

In a recently published bitchfest, the founder and administrator of Bitcointalk had a one-on-one "let’s compare the size of our ****" competition with GAW’s CEO MrCEO. In a heated exchange of epic proportions the two parties battled over whose **** was the biggest.

http://i0.wp.com/www.neverobsolete.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/men-comparing-measurements.jpg?resize=640%2C427

Round 1:

MrCEO:
  • Censor free speech.
  • Obey our demands.
  • Our **** is bigger than yours.

Theymos:

• The first amendment.
  • We obey us law.
  • We do not play nice with assholes.

Find out what happens in Round 2!
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:48:19 PM

In a recently published bitchfest, the founder and administrator of Bitcointalk had a one-on-one "let’s compare the size of our ****" competition with GAW’s CEO MrCEO. In a heated exchange of epic proportions the two parties battled over whose **** was the biggest.

Round 1:

MrCEO:
  • Censor free speech.
  • Obey our demands.

Theymos:

• The first amendment.
  • We obey us law.

Are they indicating diameter? Or length? Cheesy

P.S: Those of a certain age and geographical upbringing will recall the handsign on the right as being "Chomp".

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:49:32 PM

http://i0.wp.com/www.neverobsolete.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/men-comparing-measurements.jpg?resize=640%2C427

Round 1:

MrCEO:
  • Censor free speech.
  • Obey our demands.

Theymos:

• The first amendment.
  • We obey us law.

HA...
In the end, MrCEO STFU because, well, clearly he has a tiny ****!

So, this pic must have been his "it's okay, lil'l buddy, i still like u" pic:

NOW I understand why he took that pic...

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:53:13 PM

5 thousand dollar btc bounty to anyone that gets reactor banned

So do you guys think someone made 5k in BTC ? - that reactor guy's account went dormant a week later. Maybe they paid him to go away?

Amazing thread, it just never ends, it's like the best drama reality-show going right now, and i'm hooked on more than one! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 [1644] 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: