Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 [1796] 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:24:59 PM

Only an idiot like Homero moves a domain, ddos affects the ip only

Now owned by

Crypto Private Investor Group
34 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002

Huh

I heard that building is no longer owned/leased by gaw/Homero.  

Some aspects of his scamming "empire" never change... regardless of the name(s) he attaches to it/them this week.

Scott-

Multicoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:29:55 PM

Now owned by

34 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Pretty damn sure I unsubscribed from any lists that GAW had me on, and based on their privacy policy, they wouldn't share info with other parties (companies in this case.)

I'm not in the loop per-se, but if GAW changed their name to this crypto private investor group, then they still managed to cock it up and send me unsolicited spam.
If however this company is a different entity, then they have shared 'personal details' and broken their privacy policy.

Are there laws against that in your jurisdiction?

Who is the reporting agency for that?

Do you have proof IE an unsubscribe notice and old TOS/Privacy policy which shows the violation?

Or is this just FUD Smiley
I actually specifically asked to be removed from all databases my hashtalk account was in, in addition to unsubscribing using the links they put in the bottom of their notification emails, unsub'ing from the news emails they did ages ago, and any other emails from GAW. Not that I haven't done business with GAW for over 6 months, it can be classified as unsolicited email

None of this stuff needs FUD anymore; GAW makes their own FUD ffs.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:33:47 PM

Now owned by

34 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002

Huh

Vacant. http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listing/Profile/Profile.aspx?LID=19180855&LinkCode=31653&FromPPPP=true

Give the listing agent, Mr. Sponzo a call. I bet he has some tidbits about the last tenant that has a history of shafting people on rentals. Gauging by the listing picture it looks like GAW vacated before the trees started to bud, so maybe end of March at the latest? Looks more like end of February or beginning of March, really.
http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listing/Profile/Profile.aspx?LID=19180855&LinkCode=31653&FromPPPP=true

https://i.imgur.com/BfjQ4dS.jpg

So, allegedly sometime in the last month the landlord realizes he isn't getting paid and lists the building?  Wednesday or Thursday GAW is kicked out?   Today HomeRun sends out an email to every hashtalk user telling them his new venture is located at the same building?

I wonder if Frank knows CPIG is leasing the building?

Hashtard Empire Crumbled. Scraping for more scam money. Socked away BTC to hide assets. Butthurt incoming.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:36:22 PM

Now owned by

34 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Pretty damn sure I unsubscribed from any lists that GAW had me on, and based on their privacy policy, they wouldn't share info with other parties (companies in this case.)

I'm not in the loop per-se, but if GAW changed their name to this crypto private investor group, then they still managed to cock it up and send me unsolicited spam.
If however this company is a different entity, then they have shared 'personal details' and broken their privacy policy.

Do you have proof IE an unsubscribe notice and old TOS/Privacy policy which shows the violation?

I actually specifically asked to be removed from all databases my hashtalk account was in, in addition to unsubscribing using the links they put in the bottom of their notification emails, unsub'ing from the news emails they did ages ago, and any other emails from GAW. Not that I haven't done business with GAW for over 6 months, it can be classified as unsolicited email

So if you are in the US or if the business is in the US, like say if it claims to be in CA or CT, it would be multiple violations of the CAN-SPAM act?  Reportable to the FCC: https://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/can-spam

https://www.fcc.gov/guides/spam-unwanted-text-messages-and-email

You have multiple options for filing a complaint with the FCC:

File a complaint online: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=38824
By phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322)
By mail (please include include your name, address, contact information and as much detail about your complaint as possible):
Federal Communications Commission
Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau
Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, DC 20554

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:41:03 PM

Fucking doofus scumbag sack of shit is still using that address even though building has been abandoned. Hashtards won't believe it though.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:41:38 PM

Now owned by

34 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002

Relax, it isn't like Homero is the type of scumbag that would release GAW personal customer information to paid trolls to harass people. Or that he is some desperate criminal on the run, and running out of cash, that would sell the private data of all of the GAW customers to the highest bidder. And he would never ever sell the personal information along with Credit Card #s to people. He is like a totally legit bidnezz man. Hmm, wait a second, Homero has definitely used confidential customer information to dox people to be harassed by paid trolls and perhaps even worse. And the rest? Honest Homero would never sell off the one last thing of value he has leftover from GAW, right?  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:57:29 PM

Now owned by

34 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002

Huh

Vacant. http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listing/Profile/Profile.aspx?LID=19180855&LinkCode=31653&FromPPPP=true

Give the listing agent, Mr. Sponzo a call. I bet he has some tidbits about the last tenant that has a history of shafting people on rentals. Gauging by the listing picture it looks like GAW vacated before the trees started to bud, so maybe end of March at the latest? Looks more like end of February or beginning of March, really.
http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listing/Profile/Profile.aspx?LID=19180855&LinkCode=31653&FromPPPP=true

So, allegedly sometime in the last month the landlord realizes he isn't getting paid and lists the building?  Wednesday or Thursday GAW is kicked out?   Today HomeRun sends out an email to every hashtalk user telling them his new venture is located at the same building?

I wonder if Frank knows CPIG is leasing the building?

He does now.  Notification has been sent to him.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:18:48 PM

Hey guys, make sure you get in on the Muggle Relief Fund™ for free CON on the GetHashing forums, already 450k CON given away so far (7.5% of the supply) https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:19:54 PM

Now owned by

34 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002

Multicoin

You should check your local jurisdiction:

http://www.ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/state-spam-laws.aspx

http://www.cga.ct.gov/current/pub/chap_925.htm#sec_52-570c

(d) Any person aggrieved by a violation of the provisions of this section may bring a civil action in the Superior Court to enjoin further violations and for five hundred dollars for each violation, together with costs and a reasonable attorney’s fee. No such action shall be brought but within two years from the date of the act complained of. For purposes of this subsection, each electronic mail sent in violation of subsection (b) of this section constitutes a separate and distinct violation.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:44:23 PM

The poor Hashtalkers are kept in a bubble of nothing but Homero farts. None of these fools are aware the the dastardly person who was staking with the leaked Hyperstaking keys was none other than the scumbag Cmilian and his partner Homero.

http://hashtalk.ch/topic/37125/gaw-s-scraping-addresses-community-transparency/29
Archive: https://archive.is/aLgr3

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:51:30 PM

GUYS why won't you give Homero your credit card money?

Huh

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:52:20 PM

I mean seriously

Over 168 people have already paid for Homeros SEC Fleeing, I mean vacation in Dubai, I mean Piglets, I mean hookers, I mean IDFK.

Come on, it's the ONLY crypto debit card! www.xapo.com
Well it's the cheapest crypto debit card! https://support.xapo.com/95219-What-fees-are-associated-with-the-Xapo-Debit-Card

168 * $50 for a debit card = $8,400 Minimum
168 * $100 for a credit card = $16,800 Maximum

How is an alleged criminal supposed to maintain life in Dubai move all of his assets to swiss domains and shell companies without your support?

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:53:43 PM

Hey guys, make sure you get in on the Muggle Relief Fund™ for free CON on the GetHashing forums, already 450k CON given away so far (7.5% of the supply) https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158

I included my not as sad as everyone else's story...  Not that big either... I just dipped my toes into GAW compared to the rest of these poor souls it seems...

This space not for rent...
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:13:52 PM

I included my not as sad as everyone else's story...  Not that big either... I just dipped my toes into GAW compared to the rest of these poor souls it seems...

lol, I just hope I have enough Coins.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:19:00 PM

I added my GAW story to the thread. Turns out I broke even. Still, I'm in the middle of procrastinating, so I added it anyway.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:30:03 PM

Josh Garza really, really wants you to invest on his new crowdfunding platform! Please give him your money! Even the hashtards don't believe him anymore!!  Cry

Hahaha he promises companies then expects gawtards to fund them. They haven't learned though, they just ran out of money lmao

WHAT!!!!! The fuck
He's ordering them to use debt!

most of these are 25-50 bucks on a credit card?

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo

MrCEO

Homero has robbed the same people too many times.

P.S: Quoting myself should keep the dead bunny mailers off the track.  Cheesy

Quoting myself

That's a new low, that's really mean and no xpy of course!
What happened to paycoin goes directly to project? Now it's credit cards directly to Homero!

@MrCEO Dude most of us are maxxed, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but have you taken a look at the economy lately? For my family and I, that is money we use to eat with, not blow on crypto. I've expended what I could afford to lose. No more sorry.

OMG, this new web site needs to get it's own special investigation by authorities!  WOW, what happened to all his cPIG investors who wanted to get behind these companies?  That's how he got his site full, right?  Or was that just him trolling for ideas?  If Homero were my kid, I'd take his scummy lying ass out back and drown him and start over!

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:31:51 PM

who wants to steal eric's idea and create a zencloud service that's public run?Huh? OMG!!! homero is going to "help" so you know its going to be good.
http://hashtalk.ch/topic/37283/crowd-fund-a-new-zencloud-platform-that-is-owned-by-the-community/70

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:37:20 PM

Josh Garza really, really wants you to invest on his new crowdfunding platform! Please give him your money! Even the hashtards don't believe him anymore!!  Cry

Hahaha he promises companies then expects gawtards to fund them. They haven't learned though, they just ran out of money lmao

WHAT!!!!! The fuck
He's ordering them to use debt!

most of these are 25-50 bucks on a credit card?

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo

MrCEO

Homero has robbed the same people too many times.

P.S: Quoting myself should keep the dead bunny mailers off the track.  Cheesy

Quoting myself

That's a new low, that's really mean and no xpy of course!
What happened to paycoin goes directly to project? Now it's credit cards directly to Homero!

@MrCEO Dude most of us are maxxed, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but have you taken a look at the economy lately? For my family and I, that is money we use to eat with, not blow on crypto. I've expended what I could afford to lose. No more sorry.

OMG, this new web site needs to get it's own special investigation by authorities!  WOW, what happened to all his cPIG investors who wanted to get behind these companies?  That's how he got his site full, right?  Or was that just him trolling for ideas?  If Homero were my kid, I'd take his scummy lying ass out back and drown him and start over!

Damn legal fees, lambo's are expensive.

Just some honest answers Tongue
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:40:19 PM

who wants to steal eric's idea and create a zencloud service that's public run?Huh? OMG!!! homero is going to "help" so you know its going to be good.
http://hashtalk.ch/topic/37283/crowd-fund-a-new-zencloud-platform-that-is-owned-by-the-community/70

I can't keep track of all the codenames, isn't zencloud just the hashlet ponzis? Or was that where you could buy and sell your pngs? Or is it some other part of the scam?

Either way, how exactly will the public running it help anything?
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 06:42:04 PM

The one thing Mr Ganza cannot handle is people who tell him the truth.

Mr Ganza, allegedly, LIED about many many things.

Mr Ganza, allegedly, Caused MILLIONS of dollars in losses due to gross negligence or Direct Fraud

Mr Ganza, allegedly, is NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD

Mr Ganza, allegedly, is NOT WEALTHY

Mr Ganza, allegedly, is IN A LOWER SOCIAL CLASS than "a muggle" lower than "a fast food worker" *Ganza's terms and slander not my own.

Pages: « 1 ... 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 [1796] 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: