Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 [1846] 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:23:31 PM

And another of his lies just got exposed by Josh Homero Garza himself:

In the same thread, he also talks about how trolls destroyed paycoin.
https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37515/maybe-people-will-start-to-finally-see/8

Garza, you lying asshole: Paycoin was a scam right from the start, and if it would not have been, then no "troll" and no "fudster" in the world could have destroyed it. You did this yourself  - and you will go to jail for it. Soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

I apologize because I can't keep track of all the failed parts of the scam.

Which part of the scam is paybase? Why did it fail and why would anyone use paybase 2 with all that has happened since paybase 1 shutdown?
xstr8guy

Activity: 784

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/a59qcXd.jpg

I create silly memes for silly people.  Thats my thing. 
They must know we're going to dissect these videos frame by frame why not try to act professional or at least pretend.

To be fair - put any of us trolls on camera and we would look just as ridiculous. Pretending to be professional is like pretending to be intelligent, it doesn't work Smiley

That said, they could try to find someone more polished to run the show. And I don't mean the cleavage persona from a couple of weeks ago.

I kind of have to disagree... not sure the total population that has a need to roll their hat up like some overgrown baseball kid... but pretty sure people beyond the age of 15yo no longer need to wear that sort of 'i'mma totz jock' gear inside a house 24/7.

... Unless they're trying to hide their premature balding from their peers.  Wink
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 01:40:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/f4WJwYm.jpg

Garza, you lying asshole: Paycoin was a scam right from the start, and if it would not have been, then no "troll" and no "fudster" in the world could have destroyed it. You did this yourself  - and you will go to jail for it. Soon.

Final stand before what? He's going to jail? His next scam? All we know at this point is that the season finale is near. Cheesy

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:50:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/f4WJwYm.jpg

Final stand before what? He's going to jail? His next scam? All we know at this point is that the season finale is near. Cheesy

If he doesn't go to jail, I'm afraid there will be a spinoff series. The con man needs to be stopped.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:54:06 PM

They have contacted EVERY company Paycoin has every had a partnership and tortured them to the point they did not want to do it anymore.

They have tortured every developer making them want to leave. They got people fired

Most of our staff got fed up with the trolls

Most of the projects that stopped were because people got tired of dealing with trolls

The list goes on. They wanted this to be a scam and they worked hard to make it that way.

nothing is your fault mr. pig. its trolls. we made your precious baby a scam ( Huh ). good thing you finally admit its a huge fraud
i guess we trolls sold coins to terrorists too Grin

sink my friend. sink
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:59:18 PM

Some humor brewing in Happyville:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37519/mineral-community-vote Archive: https://archive.is/OwPh7

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:11:19 PM

Hit it James

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:12:10 PM

well... time to vote I guess

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/1023/mineral-community-vote/
https://archive.is/cj1Of

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:12:27 PM

Oh my, Josh has fallen victim to another person taking advantage of him Shocked
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:19:24 PM

Well, Josh repeatedly and vehemently stated that he did NOT own Mineral and had nothing to do with it. Now it appears this may have become reality.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ladrx

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:22:26 PM

Well, Josh repeatedly and vehemently stated that he did NOT own Mineral and had nothing to do with it. Now it appears this may have become reality.

Homero's alter ego minerorigin is over at this talk.paycoin post if anyone wants to say hello

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

im becoming more and more suspicious of this jamie crypto of hashtard that it is a shill of garza hes been nothing but supportive of mrceo   Undecided

Some time ago a mod divulged to me IN CONFIDENCE the actual # of users on HASHTARD. The reality is there are 100's of sockpuppets blathering to each other. People fled on mass long ago and really you are watching a small group of scammers talk to themselves.

It's hard to stop watching this train wreck, but more than every other account is fake.

This one has to be a fake shill for sure.  https://hashtalk.ch/user/stefania 

That is the account that knew about our email server bombing before it actually was publicly stated and bragged about it.

The IP address for the person signing up for the mass emails.... was Josh's connection. Which was easily tracked down from his signatures on Docusign that were from the same IP.

So Stefania = Josh or Jessica.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:28:01 PM

im becoming more and more suspicious of this jamie crypto of hashtard that it is a shill of garza hes been nothing but supportive of mrceo   Undecided

Some time ago a mod divulged to me IN CONFIDENCE the actual # of users on HASHTARD. The reality is there are 100's of sockpuppets blathering to each other. People fled on mass long ago and really you are watching a small group of scammers talk to themselves.

It's hard to stop watching this train wreck, but more than every other account is fake.

That is the account that knew about our email server bombing before it actually was publicly stated and bragged about it.

The IP address for the person signing up for the mass emails.... was Josh's connection. Which was easily tracked down from his signatures on Docusign that were from the same IP.

What about the ties to Montreal? Just a fabrication?

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:29:30 PM

Hahaha if Jessica thinks she looks like that

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:36:02 PM

thats interesting but not surprising. it could be a shared account. it has a weird habit of forgetting stuff it has said  Grin

jessica sometimes signs stuff with joshes name. no wonder the signatures vary widely
ladrx

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:36:08 PM

Hahaha if Jessica thinks she looks like that

More like:

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:39:53 PM

A scam within a scam within a scam within a scam Tongue
What did you voted by the way? I vote to shut all the shit down, close all the sites possible related to Homero and send him to jail Wink
A bunch of bastards...

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:41:08 PM

If "Stefania" is Josh or Jessica I think the end game is in progress. I don't have a current HT account, and you can not view profile without one anymore, but "she" has been posting about throwing in the towel and encouraging others to do so for a few days now. If this really is J or J it sounds like they are trying to bring down the curtain and turn off the lights.

"Shucks! Sorry Guys!. Tried so very hard to make everything thing work but the dad gum Gubment/Trolls/Crooks/Hackers screwed everything up and I totally did not conceive Paycoin as a scam to put your money in my pocket. Okays? BuhByes!" Signed, Josh

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37513/why-paycoin-keeps-failing-options/7

P.S: "couple of thousands" and "and so on" are Joshisms.

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:55:37 PM

They have contacted EVERY company Paycoin has every had a partnership and tortured them to the point they did not want to do it anymore.

They have tortured every developer making them want to leave. They got people fired

Most of our staff got fed up with the trolls

Most of the projects that stopped were because people got tired of dealing with trolls

The list goes on. They wanted this to be a scam and they worked hard to make it that way.

nothing is your fault mr. pig. its trolls. we made your precious baby a scam ( Huh ). good thing you finally admit its a huge fraud
i guess we trolls sold coins to terrorists too Grin

sink my friend. sink

Poor Joshypoo is mad at the trolls because they actually paying attention to what he said and the lies he told.

Now poor lil Homero is saying

ITS NOT FAIR THE TROLLS BROKE MY AMAZING SCAM MACHINE!!!!I AM SOOOOO MAD!

Just wait until the SEC and the rest decide what they are going to do to him and with him LOL
Pages: « 1 ... 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 [1846] 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: