Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 [1807] 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376970 times)
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:09:17 PM

Someone asked me today

"How does one end up on these banking watch lists"?

Entities that receive an MSB are subject to SAR reports and other materials. A specific person at a company is typically in charge of taking care of these sort of things. At a bank a compliance officer is typically tasked with this.

The following are examples of potentially suspicious activities, or "red flags" for both money laundering and terrorist financing. Although these lists are not all-inclusive, they may help banks and examiners recognize possible money laundering and terrorist financing schemes. FinCEN issues advisories containing examples of "red flags" to inform and assist banks in reporting instances of suspected money laundering, terrorist financing, and fraud. In order to assist law enforcement in its efforts to target these activities, FinCEN requests that banks check the appropriate box(es) in the Suspicious Activity Information section and include certain key terms in the narrative section of the SAR.

When an exchange or bank or other MSB sees these types of things they are expected to fill out the appropriate paperwork and report it.

The answer can be found here: http://www.ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/OLM_106.htm

Anything look familiar? If you were checking boxes for Mr. Garza how many would you check? Here is a random sampling from that manual page...

A customer is a trust, shell company, or Private Investment Company that is reluctant to provide information on controlling parties and underlying beneficiaries. Beneficial owners may hire nominee incorporation services to establish shell companies and open bank accounts for those shell companies while shielding the owner’s identity.

Funds transfer activity occurs to or from a financial secrecy haven, or to or from a higher-risk geographic location without an apparent business reason or when the activity is inconsistent with the customer’s business or history.

Funds transfer activity occurs to or from a financial institution located in a higher risk jurisdiction distant from the customer's operations.

Large, incoming funds transfers are received on behalf of a foreign client, with little or no explicit reason

Payments or receipts with no apparent links to legitimate contracts, goods, or services are received.

Funds transfers contain limited content and lack related party information.

Large-value, automated clearing house (ACH) transactions are frequently initiated through third-party service providers (TPSP) by originators that are not bank customers and for which the bank has no or insufficient due diligence.

The currency transaction patterns of a business show a sudden change inconsistent with normal activities.

A large volume of cashier’s checks, money orders, or funds transfers is deposited into, or purchased through, an account when the nature of the accountholder’s business would not appear to justify such activity.

Unusual transfers of funds occur among related accounts or among accounts that involve the same or related principals.

Payments for goods or services are made by checks, money orders, or bank drafts not drawn from the account of the entity that made the purchase.

Loans secured by pledged assets held by third parties unrelated to the borrower.

Loans are made for, or are paid on behalf of, a third party with no reasonable explanation.

Loans that lack a legitimate business purpose, provide the bank with significant fees for assuming little or no risk, or tend to obscure the movement of funds (e.g., loans made to a borrower and immediately sold to an entity related to the borrower).

Multiple wire transfers initiated by foreign nonbank financial institutions that direct U.S. banks to remit funds to other jurisdictions that bear no apparent business relationship with that foreign nonbank financial institution. Recipients may include individuals, businesses, and other entities in free trade zones and other locations.

Customers conducting business in higher-risk jurisdictions.

Payments to or from the company have no stated purpose, do not reference goods or services, or identify only a contract or invoice number.

Transacting businesses share the same address, provide only a registered agent’s address, or have other address inconsistencies.

Multiple high-value payments or transfers between shell companies with no apparent legitimate business purpose.

Employee exhibits a lavish lifestyle that cannot be supported by his or her salary.

Suspicious movements of funds occur from one bank to another, and then funds are moved back to the first bank.

Funds are generated by a business owned by persons of the same origin or by a business that involves persons of the same origin from higher-risk countries (e.g., countries designated by national authorities and FATF as noncooperative countries and territories).

A large number of incoming or outgoing funds transfers take place through a business account, and there appears to be no logical business or other economic purpose for the transfers, particularly when this activity involves higher-risk locations.

Multiple accounts are used to collect and funnel funds to a small number of foreign beneficiaries, both persons and businesses, particularly in higher-risk locations.

Funds are sent or received via international transfers from or to higher-risk locations.

Which things would set your red flags off in this situation?

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:19:14 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 03:44:01 PM by miaviator

A customer is a trust, shell company, or Private Investment Company that is reluctant to provide information on controlling parties and underlying beneficiaries. Beneficial owners may hire nominee incorporation services to establish shell companies and open bank accounts for those shell companies while shielding the owner’s identity.

Crypto Private Investors Group

GAW Miners

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:39:10 PM

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37329/i-need-a-woman-like-hashtalk-ch
https://hashtalk.ch/api/topic/37329/i-need-a-woman-like-hashtalk-ch

https://archive.is/DfYdW
https://archive.is/sE6Qh

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:44:00 PM

I lol'd
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:51:06 PM

We should start a poll. "Which Josh is going to be incarcerated first ?" Josh Zipkin, Josh Zerlan, or Josh Garza.

Interesting idea, would love to see such a poll Cheesy
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:52:57 PM

More like a women who goes down on you all day long and every time taking a chunk out of your cock. Eventually you are just left with a pussy.
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:58:55 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/11624
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:18:39 PM

The scamdog Cmilian lying directly to the chumps that trust him with their coins:

Ya, "someone" removed 600,000+ XPY OUT of the BTClend wallet and staked them with the leaked Hyperstaking keys for 7 hours in one chunk (1,100+XPY) and then split them into three 125,000 XPY wallets and proceeded to let them stake and compound for a couple days, until I personally discovered this and with the help of some other members here positively traced it back to BTClend.

So which is it? Are you a complete and total fucking liar when you say the coins in BTClend are secure, or are you a total fucking liar when you say someone else moved those coins and did you a favor by going through all the trouble of inserting one of the leaked Hyperstake keys into some wallets and letting them run until you were caught? Common sense says it is the latter, that you personally moved those coins and are making up a pathetically unbelievable lie to cover your scammer ass.  Cmilian, I know you read this, which is why you knew that I busted your lying scamdog ass using the Hyperstake keys. Message to Cmilian : You are a complete and total lying asshat and a sorry excuse for anything that could be considered trustwaorthy. I will make it my personal hobby to expose what a lying asshole you and your scamdog partner Homero are.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37316/btclend-caught-using-leaked-prime-controller-key-to-stake-funds-they-hold/14
Archive: https://archive.is/OwS3T

P.S: Cmilian: I will accept a small token of appreciation for the time I spent uncovering that "someone" in your organization made off with over 600,000 XPY from the BTClend wallets. I think 2 BTC is fair for saving your entire business, since you are not capable of securing your customer's coins yourself.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8944

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 04:32:26 PM

The scamdog Cmilian lying directly to the chumps that trust him with their coins:

I like how he completely ignored the hot/cold wallet question. Wasn't really cold apparently if someone could just move the coins around for a few days until they got caught.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:40:12 PM

I like how he completely ignored the hot/cold wallet question. Wasn't really cold apparently if someone could just move the coins around for a few days until they got caught.

What this idiot Cmilian, and apparently his victims customers, do not seem to grasp is that the absurd lie he came up with to cover up the fact that they decided to use the released Hyperstaking keys is way more damaging than using the keys. His excuse is that he is an utterly incompetent fool that is unable to secure customer coins. Using the keys is perhaps unethical, but not criminal or even against the rules of the coin (code).

So Cmilian: If this insane story about a "rogue" developer in your organization is true, then I personally saved your ass. I think it is time for you to publicly thank me. My time is valuable, so the small 2 BTC token of your appreciation would be a nice gesture for my hard work in securing your customer's coins, since you were obviously not able to do so yourself.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 04:52:08 PM

What this idiot Cmilian, and apparently his victims customers, do not seem to grasp is that the absurd lie he came up with to cover up the fact that they decided to use the released Hyperstaking keys is way more damaging than using the keys. His excuse is that he is an utterly incompetent fool that is unable to secure customer coins. Using the keys is perhaps unethical, but not criminal or even against the rules of the coin (code).

So Cmilian: If this insane story about a "rogue" developer in your organization is true, then I personally saved your ass. I think it is time for you to publicly thank me. My time is valuable, so the small 2 BTC token of your appreciation would be a nice gesture for my hard work in securing your customer's coins, since you were obviously not able to do so yourself.

wait, I hope no one is surprised by this. I mean we all knew that those super secure online wallets are just paper thin secured. I lold hard at his sorry excuses.

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:13:38 PM

There is nothing wrong with the Bitcoinist article. Clear disclaimer at the top, and if the company in question wants to pay for it, there is nothing wrong with that.

Deepak did a good job of keeping things objective in my opinion.

People need to do their own research and go after the people that are actually to blame here, aka the Garza clan (or however you want to describe it).

CPIG IS THE GARZA CLAN YOU EFFING MORON.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:20:23 PM

This reminds me of an interview on Sky News in the UK last Christmas with one of the hackers who took down both the playstation and Xbox gaming networks.

The reporter was laying into him about how disgraceful it was to prevent kids playing on their consoles at Christmas and the hacker said "Well heaven forbid they may have to spend some time with their families instead!"

Bitch-slapped is the correct term I think
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:26:21 PM

wait, I hope no one is surprised by this. I mean we all knew that those super secure online wallets are just paper thin secured. I lold hard at his sorry excuses.

Coincidentally, the ~4,000 XPY that was Hyperstaked with the leaked keys that Cmilian says he does not know what to do with are worth right around 2 BTC.

So, Cmilian, in the spirit of helping the Paycoin community and keeping you from having to cash out XPY to get the 2 BTC token for my efforts, I will accept these nefariously staked coins as a token of gratitude for alerting you that your wallets had been breached and some "rogue developer" was staking extra XPY for you. Your problem of what to do with those coins is solved, and you get to do the right thing and reward my efforts that saved BTClend from ruin. Let me know which way you would like to reward me for saving BTClend, I will get you an address for whatever coin you would like to send me.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

he's on GetHashing right now...go give him hell!!

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/3403

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:31:01 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 05:46:27 PM by Paul Revere

I don't have an account on GH. Could someone be so kind as to quote my last post where I mentioned that the 4,000 "accidentally staked" XPY would be acceptable as a token of appreciation for my diligence that saved BTClend over there for me?

Here is the screen where I discovered the 600,000+ XPY block Hyperstaking:

Here is where I noted the three 125k Adresses that were compound Hyperstaking.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11254325#msg11254325

Another thing worthy of note on the Paycoin Blockchain: At least 3 PC addresses are not playing along with the pretend rule that PC's must scrape stake to avoid (much) compounding. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?319632.htm #11
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?320305.htm #12
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?320307.htm #13

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:39:14 PM

I don't have an account on GH. Could someone be so kind as to quote my last post where I mentioned that the 4,000 "accidentally staked" XPY would be acceptable as a token of appreciation for my diligence that saved BTClend over there for me?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:41:29 PM

looks like miaviator just did it for you...the response should be comical...

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:42:54 PM

Cmilian, I know you read this, which is why you knew that I busted your lying scamdog ass using the Hyperstake keys.

Your post was found by Team XPY members who got on a video call to discuss the rogue keys.  A member discovered a deposit going to BTCLend which swept to a matching address in your post.   After verifying the information Carmello was brought into the call to discuss the issue.  

Which is to say, Carmello likely is not reading this forum.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:47:06 PM

Thank you, kind sir.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 [1807] 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: