Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 [1848] 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:54:26 PM

i agree Paul. both of these guys have lied and talked in circles

is ganza so poor he needs the domain so he can try and sell it ?  Grin

I suspect Josh is not technically poor, but I bet he is unable to spend what he embezzled from GAW at the moment. I doubt he wants to stay in Dubai forever, so if he starts spending what he stole he would be in deeper shit , and I would hope his finances are being closely monitered regardless of where he is. The Josh/Phil bitch fight is a lot more convincing as being real than the Josh/TeamXPY/PaycoinFoundation/PaycoinBlahBlahwhatever "split". Josh not being involved in the original "Not Josh" Paycoin entities was not believable at all to me.

What would be totz funny... if the SEC put Phil up to this stunt because they knew Josh would blow his ever luvin' mind over it and start gushing at the mouth like an over-sized sewer pipe. Maybe Homeland Security put the pressure on Phil to either take a hit for hiding assets used to fund terrorism or 'steal them all' in a public way to set Josh up. Clearly, who ever had been keeping a muzzle on Josh has left the building and he's doing one hell of a job keeping this Reality Show going. Maybe that's why Phil came out of hiding and looks so nervous... maybe someone is hanging a Git-Mo Vaca over his head... :-)

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 04:59:54 PM

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/1023

I don't get why they're still squabbling over mineral.com there (minerorigin is Josh if that's not blindingly obvious).

Let him have the domain, who cares. He's not going to be able to do anything with it anyway, he already has a bunch of useless domains and dead sites. If anything having a useless domain he paid $25k for will aggravate him even more. If he tries to sell it we can make lowball offers to rub it in.

It looks like talkpaycoiners are venting some pent-up anger on poor Joshypoo. Josh, you can always come back here, we're not even angry at you anymore.  Grin
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:03:25 PM

who ever had been keeping a muzzle on Josh has left the building and he's doing one hell of a job keeping this Reality Show going

I don't quite subscribe to the rest of you tinfoil theory but it's fairly obvious that Josh hasn't had any legal help for quite a while and his doctor may have quit too (or pharmacies in Dubai don't carry the chemicals needed to keep his lid on).
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:04:47 PM

I suspect Josh is not technically poor, but I bet he is unable to spend what he embezzled from GAW at the moment. I doubt he wants to stay in Dubai forever, so if he starts spending what he stole he would be in deeper shit , and I would hope his finances are being closely monitered regardless of where he is. The Josh/Phil bitch fight is a lot more convincing as being real than the Josh/TeamXPY/PaycoinFoundation/PaycoinBlahBlahwhatever "split". Josh not being involved in the original "Not Josh" Paycoin entities was not believable at all to me.

What would be totz funny... if the SEC put Phil up to this stunt because they knew Josh would blow his ever luvin' mind over it and start gushing at the mouth like an over-sized sewer pipe. Maybe Homeland Security put the pressure on Phil to either take a hit for hiding assets used to fund terrorism or 'steal them all' in a public way to set Josh up. Clearly, who ever had been keeping a muzzle on Josh has left the building and he's doing one hell of a job keeping this Reality Show going. Maybe that's why Phil came out of hiding and looks so nervous... maybe someone is hanging a Git-Mo Vaca over his head... :-)

Or Josh is blackmailing/paying/bribing him. Sounds crazy, but what Josh needs at this point is to shed any public perception of affiliation with Paycoin and in the process make himself appear to be the victim rather than the villain. He also needs to make it appear that he has lost money and is broke. I personally am convinced this is the case with the first batch of "Not Josh" Paycoin entities. It could be true with Phil as well, BUT at this point it seems that Josh was trying to set up something similar to the first "Not Josh" groups where he is likely still in control, and Phil double-crossed him.  I am just crunching Popcorn and not believing any of it until some sort of actual proof of what is going on comes out. At this point everything is just the words of a variety of crooks and liars, primarily Josh.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:08:56 PM

I don't get why they're still squabbling over mineral.com there (minerorigin is Josh if that's not blindingly obvious).

Let him have the domain, who cares. He's not going to be able to do anything with it anyway, he already has a bunch of useless domains and dead sites. If anything having a useless domain he paid $25k for will aggravate him even more. If he tries to sell it we can make lowball offers to rub it in.

It looks like talkpaycoiners are venting some pent-up anger on poor Joshypoo. Josh, you can always come back here, we're not even angry at you anymore.  Grin

Honestly... what does "Mineral" have to do with exchanges or money anyway? I see Mineral and think Mineral Oil (that excess crap from petrolium that they convinced people to use because it was cheaper to make a product than to properly dispose of it)... or Salt... or Calcium...

Even if he'd gone with Gem.com ... that could stretch into the realm a bit "find a gem in the rough".. valuable gems...

I'd give him back mineral.com anyway.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:09:38 PM

Homero gives a whole new meaning to the saying, The boy who cried wolf.

At this time Homero is more like The boy who cried a pack of wolves.
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:23:42 PM

Honestly... what does "Mineral" have to do with exchanges or money anyway? I see Mineral and think Mineral Oil (that excess crap from petrolium that they convinced people to use because it was cheaper to make a product than to properly dispose of it)... or Salt... or Calcium...

Even if he'd gone with Gem.com ... that could stretch into the realm a bit "find a gem in the rough".. valuable gems...

I'd give him back mineral.com anyway.

Not like Josh would know how to run it anyway.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:24:18 PM

Homero gives a whole new meaning to the saying, The boy who cried wolf.

At this time Homero is more like The boy who cried a pack of wolves.

He cried wolves, trolls, Russian mob, Middle-Eastern gangsters, and aliens (not yet but soon). The only thing that still surprises me a bit is why Colonel32/ViK/Badbitcoin is so deep up MrCEO's ass. That's the only remaining "friend" that I'm seeing, even MrCoins and BITCOIN-BAR seem to have bailed.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:24:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11111393;topicseen#msg11111393

Meow?

I thought coinstand was donated along with the time to Phil Smiley

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:26:06 PM

according to me!  Grin

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37525/warning-warning-related-to-staking
https://archive.is/nuf3u

coldcoiner = rishab?  Tongue
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:31:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11111393;topicseen#msg11111393

Meow?

I thought coinstand was donated along with the time to Phil Smiley

Sorry, I'm denser than usual today. Which part of that e-mail relates to mineral.com and/or Phil? It mentions something about coin-swap assets, but that's about it.

Are you implying that mineral.com belongs to GAW therefore GAW shareholders (all 350% of them) own it? Is Phil also a GAW shareholder?
deep.throat

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:31:56 PM

who ever had been keeping a muzzle on Josh has left the building and he's doing one hell of a job keeping this Reality Show going

I don't quite subscribe to the rest of you tinfoil theory but it's fairly obvious that Josh hasn't had any legal help for quite a while and his doctor may have quit too (or pharmacies in Dubai don't carry the chemicals needed to keep his lid on).

Clearly true. His muzzle is on crooked.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:34:43 PM

Or Josh is blackmailing/paying/bribing him. Sounds crazy, but what Josh needs at this point is to shed any public perception of affiliation with Paycoin and in the process make himself appear to be the victim rather than the villain. He also needs to make it appear that he has lost money and is broke. I personally am convinced this is the case with the first batch of "Not Josh" Paycoin entities. It could be true with Phil as well, BUT at this point it seems that Josh was trying to set up something similar to the first "Not Josh" groups where he is likely still in control, and Phil double-crossed him.  I am just crunching Popcorn and not believing any of it until some sort of actual proof of what is going on comes out. At this point everything is just the words of a variety of crooks and liars, primarily Josh.

Josh "looking" broke will only prevent the government from seizing assets.  

Poor Josh.  He is to afraid to shuffle his assets for fear of the feds finding them.  Everything is just SITTING THERE WAITING FOR THE CIVIL SUITS Smiley

MrCEO

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:48:38 PM

me hears people anrt upset at me anymore? let me celibate!

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:55:05 PM

I don't think Coldcoiner is Rishab. I think Rishab was made whole by Josh, probably while having a scimitar held to his throat. Here is a glimmer of common sense coming from Coldcoiner:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37525/warning-warning-related-to-staking/22 Archive: https://archive.is/14K5f

They are starting to see dots, but are having a tough time connecting them. Thinking that the penniless chump Cmilian had the money to "buy" a Prime Controller is ridiculous . A couple months ago Cmilian was saying that he personally owned something like 500 XPY (going from memory , but it was definitely less than 1,000). Now, granted, this idiot probably paid $10 each for those coins, but he is not what anybody would consider a high roller. The Emails between Cmilian and Josh make it clear that Josh/GAW funded and provided development support for BTClend, and it has also been made perfectly clear that when Josh "helps" Paycoin businesses get going he takes as big of a stake in them as he possibly can. This means that BTClend is probably mostly Josh, not the fucking chump frontman Carmelo.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:00:49 PM

I'm thinking it's just a coincidence that they're both Indian. I've trolled both in the past and Rishab's English skills are better. Also coldcoiner has an anger management issue.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:09:31 PM

Is this post from HT or BCT?  Huh

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37525/warning-warning-related-to-staking/35 Archive: https://archive.is/tOPre

alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1412

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:19:03 PM

me hears people anrt upset at me anymore? let me celibate!

So, uhm, this account isn't real? Hacked?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:20:07 PM

StarCraft?
Pages: « 1 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 [1848] 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: