Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 [1985] 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376905 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:58:14 PM

(S)He's getting pissed over an auto-generated digest?

She is too stupid and too far up Homero's ass to understand that was an auto generated email. How dare anyone talk bad about her Joshypoo, he's done absolutely nothing wrong.  Someone said something bad about Josh? The forum must be closed...according to her logic.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:24:16 PM

Last weekend to dump before the Hashtaker release pummels the price. Someone is busy:

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

New ATL of .00024. BTC=230 so $.055 . Nearing the nickel mark. And then on to the penny mark.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:43:29 PM

Last weekend to dump before the Hashtaker release pummels the price. Someone is busy:

New ATL of .00024. BTC=230 so $.055 . Nearing the nickel mark. And then on to the penny mark.

Good time for Vlad and Dave to stock up on XPY. Where's Hellsgremlin, isn't it just about time for somebody to eat shit?

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:01:20 PM

Good time for Vlad and Dave to stock up on XPY. Where's Hellsgremlin, isn't it just about time for somebody to eat shit?

Don't forget about super shill Mr. Coins. He must still be waiting on SEC approval.

D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:21:49 PM

They have finally found something to spend xpy on:

Just lol

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 06:30:17 PM

those damn fudders, time to summon the almighty Garzaian Shadowban.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:59:30 PM

About fucking time!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:44:41 PM

It appears Garza created a new Facebook profile Smiley I can see his details due to him being a dumbass.

https://www.facebook.com/josh.garza.79069

Here's the good stuff.

He claims to be living in Friendswood, Texas again (apparently his hometown). This theory is supported by his most recently added friends also being from this area.
example:
Rita Escobedo - https://www.facebook.com/rtescobedo
Brant Greathouse - https://www.facebook.com/brant.greathouse
Regina Talbot - https://www.facebook.com/regina.talbot.71
and others.

Born on February 1, 1985 (who gives a shit? but why the hell not.)

He's apparently "Retired" now ( Or at least that what he wants his friends and family to think. ) , after stealing your hard earned money.

Some interesting "Friends"... Hell, he only has 18, should be easy to contact them all with a link to the beginning of this thread Smiley Any takers?
Luke Rusten, former GAW employee
Jeff Parker, the old "programmer" for GAW Miners
Jeannine Harmon, Mother-in-law
https://www.facebook.com/ricketts.corey
https://www.facebook.com/ed.melton1
https://www.facebook.com/pigsty2
https://www.facebook.com/dakua73
https://www.facebook.com/june.wright.961
https://www.facebook.com/katrenia.brackens
https://www.facebook.com/neal.normandin
https://www.facebook.com/kasey.mujica
https://www.facebook.com/mckenzy.brackens
https://www.facebook.com/eddie.melendezii

Somebody especially needs to inform Tracy Brown that "Liking" his pictures is disgusting.

Oh and don't forgot about Mommy! (She worked for the scam operation too)

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 08:00:21 PM

Oh and don't forgot about Mommy! (She worked for the scam operation too)

you mean his mom (not gonna click the link)? If I remember correctly, she asked for some money for medical treatment and her beloved son didn't care.

or is this naturelle?

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 08:03:26 PM

I hope naturelle finds himself in jail for life, piece of shit

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:48:52 PM

PayCon soon(tm) more marketcap than PayCoin, isn't that hilarious  Grin

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:09:19 AM

PayCon soon(tm) more marketcap than PayCoin, isn't that hilarious  Grin

Poor PayCoin, keeps making new lows because their Prime Controller Hyper-Inflation wallets provides nothing to the average trader/staker.

Meanwhile PayCon is making new record highs every day in both Marketcap and value per BTC.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:37:04 AM

How about the part where Hope Garza Vowels comments "A wonderful mentor...." under that photo of Scamero the Clown and those kids.  Is he mentoring kids on how to be a d-bag, a-hole scam artists these days?  Someone needs to buy Hope Garza Vowels a fucking clue.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:34:13 AM

Wonderful mentor? LOL

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
dan187

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:43:08 AM

Lol i'm glad i made a few of you guys laught (or facepalm) yourselves with my ponzi playing comment Wink

Now what magical BTC earning chances are you guys taking? I'm interested to know

Aside from buying home bitcoin miners that will never ROI and keeping the power companys in business

Some of you guys are so sad that i bet if you where out of diapers when bitcoin was first launched (and before some cheeky f**k chimes in this wasn't a reference comparing BTC to XPY, this was a reference to the general attitude of you children on the forum), your opinion would have been the same about that (then you cried watching the "hashtards" become millionaires)

Ok Go......

WOW! Your logic is impressive. No miner can ROI according to you, and scrypt.cc is legit. So how exactly do they do it? Do tell, do tell. Come on HashTard, tell us what Mr. Garza told you.

So basically, you don't want to get your coins the legit way by really mining...you would just rather "steal" them from some other mark? Yep, you're definitely a Hashtard through and through.

Don't take too long to respond, we are all looking forward to the next bout of dan187 logic. 187...ha! You gangsta big dan?

Haha nice work your about the only person who has actually picked up on the 187 bit Wink

I don't care how they do it, I do have other mining ventures in hashnest, cloudminr and EObot (I got burnt once by hashie) i don't promote scrypt but the Ouroboros project helps anybody who is interested in taking the risk ROI that much quicker. I have no idea how scrypt is still alive if it is a ponzi, nobody really knows for sure if it's legit or not.

There are obvoius ponzi's like cryptodouble but scrypt lies in a grey area and it has been paying very well since the start of the year, support is good and the admin gives regular updates so i really honestly don't know.

I'm not stealing coins and anybody involved in Ouroboros all the profit of the main account goes back to memebers. I have my own personal scrypt account separate for making my returns

Miners can ROI but it seems to be a losing (or loosing lol) battle against diff increase unless you get free power, i have tried but struggled to break even so whatever works, I hope KNC come out with the Solar miners soon then i will give them a go.

Besides with a name like cryptobuds and your talking about getting funds the "legit" way. It's a shame this forum is full of trolls because some of you "know-it-alls" could possibly give some good advice in a constructive way if you would all jump off your high horse.

The way you guys talk it seems your more upset with Garza than the actual investors (Unless you guys are all burnt and trying to bad mouth to make yourselves feel better)

I prefer not to speak about XPY myself, what happens will happen, if nothing the so be it.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:06:01 AM

Lol i'm glad i made a few of you guys laught (or facepalm) yourselves with my ponzi playing comment Wink

Now what magical BTC earning chances are you guys taking? I'm interested to know

Aside from buying home bitcoin miners that will never ROI and keeping the power companys in business

Some of you guys are so sad that i bet if you where out of diapers when bitcoin was first launched (and before some cheeky f**k chimes in this wasn't a reference comparing BTC to XPY, this was a reference to the general attitude of you children on the forum), your opinion would have been the same about that (then you cried watching the "hashtards" become millionaires)

Ok Go......

WOW! Your logic is impressive. No miner can ROI according to you, and scrypt.cc is legit. So how exactly do they do it? Do tell, do tell. Come on HashTard, tell us what Mr. Garza told you.

So basically, you don't want to get your coins the legit way by really mining...you would just rather "steal" them from some other mark? Yep, you're definitely a Hashtard through and through.

Don't take too long to respond, we are all looking forward to the next bout of dan187 logic. 187...ha! You gangsta big dan?

Haha nice work your about the only person who has actually picked up on the 187 bit Wink

I don't care how they do it, I do have other mining ventures in hashnest, cloudminr and EObot (I got burnt once by hashie) i don't promote scrypt but the Ouroboros project helps anybody who is interested in taking the risk ROI that much quicker. I have no idea how scrypt is still alive if it is a ponzi, nobody really knows for sure if it's legit or not.

There are obvoius ponzi's like cryptodouble but scrypt lies in a grey area and it has been paying very well since the start of the year, support is good and the admin gives regular updates so i really honestly don't know.

I'm not stealing coins and anybody involved in Ouroboros all the profit of the main account goes back to memebers. I have my own personal scrypt account separate for making my returns

Miners can ROI but it seems to be a losing (or loosing lol) battle against diff increase unless you get free power, i have tried but struggled to break even so whatever works, I hope KNC come out with the Solar miners soon then i will give them a go.

Besides with a name like cryptobuds and your talking about getting funds the "legit" way. It's a shame this forum is full of trolls because some of you "know-it-alls" could possibly give some good advice in a constructive way if you would all jump off your high horse.

The way you guys talk it seems your more upset with Garza than the actual investors (Unless you guys are all burnt and trying to bad mouth to make yourselves feel better)

I prefer not to speak about XPY myself, what happens will happen, if nothing the so be it.

"I don't care how they do it" "I have no idea how scrypt is still alive" and "this forum is full of trolls" hahaha "actual investors"

please continue ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HashieNewb

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:11:58 AM

I hope naturelle finds himself in jail for life, piece of shit

yep ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HashieNewb

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:25:10 AM

PayCon soon(tm) more marketcap than PayCoin, isn't that hilarious  Grin

Poor PayCoin, keeps making new lows because their Prime Controller Hyper-Inflation wallets provides nothing to the average trader/staker.

Meanwhile PayCon is making new record highs every day in both Marketcap and value per BTC.

really ? still shilling paycon ? paycoin started as a scam and paycon is just another shitcoin IMHO

OMG record highs!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:25:18 AM

How about the part where Hope Garza Vowels comments "A wonderful mentor...." under that photo of Scamero the Clown and those kids.  Is he mentoring kids on how to be a d-bag, a-hole scam artists these days?  Someone needs to buy Hope Garza Vowels a fucking clue.

and this kids, is how you scam muggles. any questions?

HashieNewb

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:29:48 AM

and this kids, is how you scam muggles. any questions?

no, that is not you how scam muggles. The pic is irrelevant to this thread and provides nothing.
I would feel bad for any child that looked to josh as a mentor though... hi josh!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 [1985] 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: