Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 [1986] 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376931 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:37:41 AM

Last weekend to dump before the Hashtaker release pummels the price. Someone is busy:

https://i.imgur.com/4iPlFmH.jpg
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

New ATL of .00024. BTC=230 so $.055 . Nearing the nickel mark. And then on to the penny mark.

any firkin moment! OMG, time to bye guise! oui did it and now we getz ALL the xpee cheep!!!!!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HashieNewb

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:44:51 AM

Profet not scame!

same scame ....  moved to new forums and exiting websites.. no one here ... thread dead ... sigh
just for Profets profit :-(

ninja edit: quick ninja edit not needed to dead thread lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:38:50 AM

PayCon soon(tm) more marketcap than PayCoin, isn't that hilarious  Grin

Poor PayCoin, keeps making new lows because their Prime Controller Hyper-Inflation wallets provides nothing to the average trader/staker.

Meanwhile PayCon is making new record highs every day in both Marketcap and value per BTC.

really ? still shilling paycon ? paycoin started as a scam and paycon is just another shitcoin IMHO

OMG record highs!

That's what makes it great, to be able to go out there and do it. 140 commits now Smiley that's like an average of one commit every 1.5 days, no easy stuff either.

Check it out https://github.com/Crestington/PayCon
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:05:41 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 04:24:17 PM by Franz_Huber

Poor PayCoin, keeps making new lows because their Prime Controller Hyper-Inflation wallets provides nothing to the average trader/staker.

Meanwhile PayCon is making new record highs every day in both Marketcap and value per BTC.

Meh, I am going to put you on ignore again, Crestington. I am not interested in posts about PayCon, they are not funny anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:47:42 PM

Lol i'm glad i made a few of you guys laught (or facepalm) yourselves with my ponzi playing comment Wink

Now what magical BTC earning chances are you guys taking? I'm interested to know

Aside from buying home bitcoin miners that will never ROI and keeping the power companys in business

Some of you guys are so sad that i bet if you where out of diapers when bitcoin was first launched (and before some cheeky f**k chimes in this wasn't a reference comparing BTC to XPY, this was a reference to the general attitude of you children on the forum), your opinion would have been the same about that (then you cried watching the "hashtards" become millionaires)

Ok Go......

WOW! Your logic is impressive. No miner can ROI according to you, and scrypt.cc is legit. So how exactly do they do it? Do tell, do tell. Come on HashTard, tell us what Mr. Garza told you.

So basically, you don't want to get your coins the legit way by really mining...you would just rather "steal" them from some other mark? Yep, you're definitely a Hashtard through and through.

Don't take too long to respond, we are all looking forward to the next bout of dan187 logic. 187...ha! You gangsta big dan?

Haha nice work your about the only person who has actually picked up on the 187 bit Wink

I don't care how they do it, I do have other mining ventures in hashnest, cloudminr and EObot (I got burnt once by hashie) i don't promote scrypt but the Ouroboros project helps anybody who is interested in taking the risk ROI that much quicker. I have no idea how scrypt is still alive if it is a ponzi, nobody really knows for sure if it's legit or not.

There are obvoius ponzi's like cryptodouble but scrypt lies in a grey area and it has been paying very well since the start of the year, support is good and the admin gives regular updates so i really honestly don't know.

I'm not stealing coins and anybody involved in Ouroboros all the profit of the main account goes back to memebers. I have my own personal scrypt account separate for making my returns

Miners can ROI but it seems to be a losing (or loosing lol) battle against diff increase unless you get free power, i have tried but struggled to break even so whatever works, I hope KNC come out with the Solar miners soon then i will give them a go.

Besides with a name like cryptobuds and your talking about getting funds the "legit" way. It's a shame this forum is full of trolls because some of you "know-it-alls" could possibly give some good advice in a constructive way if you would all jump off your high horse.

The way you guys talk it seems your more upset with Garza than the actual investors (Unless you guys are all burnt and trying to bad mouth to make yourselves feel better)

I prefer not to speak about XPY myself, what happens will happen, if nothing the so be it.

It is obvious that you won't stray from your very, very, very flawed logic. So carry on with operation"support a Ponzi by investing in another Ponzi and you profit from all the referrals".

Just to let you know, HashTalk logic only work in HashTalk, not the rest of the crypto world.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:50:56 PM

Meh, I am going to put you on ignore again, Crestington. I am not interested in posts about PayCon, they are not been funny anymore.

Hmm, well I'll be putting on a theme competition next week if you are interested in participating, win some free Coins and can also help make it just a little bit better. I have a few guides that I'd need to put together first to help people get started, could be fun.

Here you can check out some of the previous resources I posted about a month ago on all kinds of building and cloning etc. https://forum.gethashing.com/t/how-to-clone-a-coin-links-and-resources/3833/18 It was my stockpile of resources over the last year that I found useful.

At this moment you should be most interested in POS Coins and Staking on raspberry pi's, this is going to be the next big improvement. Already low powered resources are getting to be efficient enough that you can Stake up to 20 different Coins on a pi so there is a lot of room for Cryptocurrency to grow yet.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:07:17 PM

PayCon soon(tm) more marketcap than PayCoin, isn't that hilarious  Grin

Shows what can be done when corruption and greed aren't in the equation (for now)  Cheesy best of luck.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
HashieNewb

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:14:53 PM

Meh, I am going to put you on ignore again, Crestington. I am not interested in posts about PayCon, they are not been funny anymore.

Hmm, well I'll be putting on a theme competition next week if you are interested in participating, win some free Coins and can also help make it just a little bit better. I have a few guides that I'd need to put together first to help people get started, could be fun.

Here you can check out some of the previous resources I posted about a month ago on all kinds of building and cloning etc. https://forum.gethashing.com/t/how-to-clone-a-coin-links-and-resources/3833/18 It was my stockpile of resources over the last year that I found useful.

At this moment you should be most interested in POS Coins and Staking on raspberry pi's, this is going to be the next big improvement. Already low powered resources are getting to be efficient enough that you can Stake up to 20 different Coins on a pi so there is a lot of room for Cryptocurrency to grow yet.

sorry, I gotta put you back on ignore. This is not shitcoin replacement central. good luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:43:06 PM

Carmelo & Co. at BTClend continue to dump XPY. What a scam. Take in XPY, dump and then buy back XPY when payouts are required at substantially less. Blatant shorting, and cashing in on the obvious downward price direction of XPY. This thousand XPY comes directly from BTClend , mainly from one of it's PC scrape addresses.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?713390.htm

BTClend addresses from which most of that that 1,000 XPY came:
A BTClend hot wallet (ALL of the BTClend wallets are HOT): https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PW9cVDeEZwsnE9f9HJsF6GMdr6vvUV4dEq.htm
BTClend PC scrape address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/wallet.dws?286508.htm

To every single Paycoiner with XPY deposited with BTClend: You are being SCAMMED! GTFO and cash your coins into BTC now before the massive price slide when Hashtaker's expire starting Thursday!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 04:46:01 PM

To every single Paycoiner with XPY deposited with BTClend: You are being SCAMMED! GTFO and cash your coins into BTC now before the massive price slide when Hashtaker's expire starting Thursday!

so paycoin will be dead after thursday? finally.

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:55:15 PM

If I were to make a wager , I would bet on the price taking a major hit this week. Exactly how big that price slide is going to be is unknown. The 2fa lockout will certainly lessen the tidal wave and seems likely that it is intentional, mainly for that purpose. It is also unknown exactly how many of the Hastakers/XPY actually belong to Homero & Associates. Thursday should be popcorn worthy, if indeed the repatriation of XPY actually occurs. There is always the possibility of an "Oh Noezz!! Sumpin wents wrongzo! So Sorries, can't give you suckers your Paycoins back right now/ever".

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:56:47 PM

A WONDERFUL SCAMMER, I'M SO PRODU Smiley

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:04:25 PM

You have to buy the real Poopcoin, never dead:

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:52:17 PM

Anyone know if this is true:  http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/39toq0/scryptcc_shutting_down/

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:04:11 PM

Ponzi Down! Quick! Get ViK in the BatBitcoin phone!  Grin  

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 07:05:40 PM

Ponzi Down! Quick! Get ViK in the BatBitcoin phone!  Grin  

content was removed. anyone got an archive?

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:07:27 PM

wonderful gawtards

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:21:24 PM

24 hour trading volume of PeeCoin:  USD 4,180

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:27:07 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 07:43:17 PM by Paul Revere

Ponzi Down! Quick! Get ViK in the BatBitcoin phone!  Grin  

content was removed. anyone got an archive?

There wasn't much to see. It may be a false alarm.

A double whammy of the Hashtaker coin release and the demise of their "savior Ponzi" would knock most of the remaining morons out of Paycoinerville, I would think. Anyone who can not figure out that scryptcc is a Ponzi after the few days it was offline - and there was ZERO effect on scrypt hashrate- pretty much deserves to be hosed.

Here is a recent thread over on Hashtalkers: https://hashtalk.ch/topic/38071/will-scrypt-cc-be-the-next-cloud-mining-hyip-to-fail/19

I watched Shakes the Clown last night for about the eleventieth time, and those drunken clowns seem like brainiacs compared to the fucking imbeciles still in Paycoinerville.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:21:19 PM

Since when is hashtalk.ch gone?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Pages: « 1 ... 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 [1986] 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: