Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376806 times)
Rimba

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:50:44 PM

if those interviews ever appear, I will comment the sh*t out of them!  Grin

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:58:06 PM

HashCoin ICO Media Tour...(update)
Hey Everyone:

Happy Monday.
I want to give you all first notice that I will be heading to New York City this week to interview about the biggest ICO in history. So far on the schedule are CNN and Fortune Magazine, with many more to come.

It's going to be a big week, not just for HashCoin, but for the entire industry... and coverage is only going to go up from here.

Best of all, very soon we will be finally revealing the real name of the coin.

Can't wait!

Let's make history, folks.

Hash On,

Josh/CEO

Update: All interviews are done (CCN, WSJ, Fortune Magazine, Venture). They do not tell us specific dates and times (for whatever reason) so now we wait. I should know they day it goes out. Personally, I think the first one will be the WSJ. We will definitely see some Monday Smiley

GAW_CEO posted 3 days ago , last edited by GAW_CEO

He doesn't even know when the interviews will be printed BUT he should know they day it goes out. Everyone will know absolutely the day it goes out. How come you only should know? Also you think the first one will be the WSJ and we will definitely see some Monday? What is that based on as you just told us "They do not tell us specific dates and times (for whatever reason)"?

So was it CNN or CCN? I believe there is a slight difference, one being a major TV news channel, the other - probably cryptocoinsnews.com, an ad site for some inexplicable reason having "news" in its name.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:13:57 PM

Hey Everyone:

Happy Monday.
I want to give you all first notice that I will be heading to New York City this week to interview about the biggest ICO in history. So far on the schedule are CNN and Fortune Magazine, with many more to come.

It's going to be a big week, not just for HashCoin, but for the entire industry... and coverage is only going to go up from here.

Can't wait!

Hash On,

Josh/CEO

Update: All interviews are done (CCN, WSJ, Fortune Magazine, Venture). They do not tell us specific dates and times (for whatever reason) so now we wait. I should know they day it goes out. Personally, I think the first one will be the WSJ. We will definitely see some Monday Smiley

He doesn't even know when the interviews will be printed BUT he should know they day it goes out. Everyone will know absolutely the day it goes out. How come you only should know? Also you think the first one will be the WSJ and we will definitely see some Monday? What is that based on as you just told us "They do not tell us specific dates and times (for whatever reason)"?

So was it CNN or CCN? I believe there is a slight difference, one being a major TV news channel, the other - probably cryptocoinsnews.com, an ad site for some inexplicable reason having "news" in its name.

Good catch and I'm quite sure its CCN. However, it would be hilarious if any major news agency used him as a pawn to expose his and many other fraudulent cloud-mining companies. His arrogance suggests he really does believe he is above so many people while he has no formal education beyond high-school. That's if he ever even graduated high-school. I don't know if that's been confirmed or not. I am not saying you can't be intelligent or successful without a high-school or college degree but the odds are stacked very high against you. I can tell for sure he never excelled in any English classes.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:34:39 PM

That's good, no publicity is bad.

he has no formal education beyond high-school. That's if he ever even graduated high-school.

What you're saying is really rude and unnecessary.

How is it rude and unnecessary? If you want a PC forum you are in the wrong fucking place.

Someone's education is a relevant topic when he's a "CEO" of a company that people invest in. It speaks to his experience and knowledge as well as overall ambition. You are not going to find any "real" CEO's with only a highschool education. So this is highly relevant topic.
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:37:53 PM

he has no formal education beyond high-school. That's if he ever even graduated high-school.

How is it rude and unnecessary? If you want a PC forum you are in the wrong fucking place.

Someone's education is a relevant topic when he's a "CEO" of a company that people invest in. It speaks to his experience and knowledge as well as overall ambition. You are not going to find any "real" CEO's with only a highschool education. So this is highly relevant topic.

I agree, it is ABSOLUTELY necessary when this guy is handling millions of OTHER people's dollars. The guy can't even type up a simple marketing-style whitepaper without mistakes in the first sentence.

That is frightening.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:38:51 PM

This one is pretty cool. First time I've seen a shadowban happen right before my eyes. So this user posted roughly the same question I had - is it CNN or CCN?

https://hashtalk.org/user/tom_ewok

@Tom_Ewok said:

@GAW_CEO said:

So far on the schedule are CNN and Fortune Magazine, with many more to come.
    Update: All interviews are done (CCN, WSJ, Fortune Magazine, Venture).

Is it CNN, CCN or both ? These aren't exactly the same thing :smile:

... and got shadow banned almost immediately Grin

OP was corrected to say "CNN" in both places.

Ok, I understand the typo, the correction, perhaps the one post could be justifiably deleted because it doesn't make sense anymore after the correction, but to use the sleazy coward shadow ban - that's some heavy handed moderation. Done personally by the CEO apparently: OP "last edited by GAW_CEO 12 minutes ago".
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:43:52 PM

This one is pretty cool. First time I've seen a shadowban happen right before my eyes. So this user posted roughly the same question I had - is it CNN or CCN?

@Tom_Ewok said:

@GAW_CEO said:

Ok, I understand the typo, the correction, perhaps the one post could be justifiably deleted because it doesn't make sense anymore after the correction, but to use the sleazy coward shadow ban - that's some heavy handed moderation. Done personally by the CEO apparently: OP "last edited by GAW_CEO 12 minutes ago".

Yea - he's been doing that a lot lately. He's either overly frustrated and making bad judgement calls or he knows he needs to do this heavy handed approach because there is more to this and he's hiding something.

I really can't see any other reason for the nazi style tactics on the forums nowadays.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:46:10 PM

What I am saying is absolutely necessary and prudent and if you can't see that I can only assume you have no formal education yourself. People go to great American learning Institution's for a reason. They also don't go for a lot of other reasons. I would like to know how and where the the people I'm investing in have been educated. If you don't then that's on you.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:47:05 PM

Thank you. You beat me to it.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:02:59 PM

I agree, it is ABSOLUTELY necessary when this guy is handling millions of OTHER people's dollars. The guy can't even type up a simple marketing-style whitepaper without mistakes in the first sentence.

That is frightening.

Thank you as well. As an engineer in college I never thought English would play such an important role in my education. However, as I had to take technical writing classes to graduate, I soon learned differently. It was drilled into me that just as accurate as my "math" had to be, so did my English. I was taught that an engineer's English was even more scrutinized as technical document's and procedures and proposals could not be ambiguous at all and must be exact. Technical writing is a very difficult thing to master. I don't think I mastered it but I became quite proficient. With that said, I have always scrutinized technical documents and I find no excuse for many errors. Maybe I could understand a few typos but the sheer amount of mistakes he makes is nothing short of appalling.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:10:57 PM

That is frightening.

Thank you as well. As an engineer in college I never thought English would play such an important role in my education. However, as I had to take technical writing classes to graduate, I soon learned differently. It was drilled into me that just as accurate as my "math" had to be, so did my English. I was taught that an engineer's English was even more scrutinized as technical document's and procedures and proposals could not be ambiguous at all and must be exact. Technical writing is a very difficult thing to master. I don't think I mastered it but I became quite proficient. With that said, I have always scrutinized technical documents and I find no excuse for many errors. Maybe I could understand a few typos but the sheer amount of mistakes he makes is nothing short of appalling.

You know... There may be a legitimate disorder going on here... Not trying to be insulting at all.. But he's probably a text book narcisist.

Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
Pretending to be more important than they really are
Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
Denial of remorse and gratitude

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

He fits just ALL about the majority of the criteria. I included only those that I believed applied.. There was about 2-3 that didn't apply... So he's got about 10 of 15 or so traits.
molan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:20:13 PM

Hey Everyone:

Happy Monday.

Can't wait!

Hash On,

Josh/CEO

https://i.imgur.com/CgD42dA.png

Of course i just made this and it's not an official post from Josh but it could had been haha
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:33:45 PM

Meh, for print articles (or publication websites) it's very common for them to not tell you when it's going to hit because that is up to the editors. I've been in the WSJ and WSJ online a couple of times and the journalist had no idea when it was going to hit until the night before all three times.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:35:03 PM

Meh, for print articles (or publication websites) it's very common for them to not tell you when it's going to hit because that is up to the editors. I've been in the WSJ and WSJ online a couple of times and the journalist had no idea when it was going to hit until the night before all three times.

Was that back when you were caught on to catch a predator?
tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:36:22 PM

@Tom_Ewok said:

@GAW_CEO said:

I can confirm that i'm shadow banned..

I've been a member of Hashtalk for a few months now, always been helpful and respectful i think.
I've been doing translations of each of Josh announcements in french for a few french members who had difficulties with english.
I reported several bugs to Eric from Zenminer instead of abusing it (and trust me i could had made a lot of money from exploiting these), even got a bounty for that and Eric telling me that he appreciated my honesty.

And today i just asked a legit question in a respectful and non-agressive manner after noticing what happened to be a typo and got shadow banned for that...

wow..just wow..

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:36:33 PM

I do love our education snobs, it's rather cute.

Some of us with our high school degree's do rather well.   I don't have a college degree, and I have had a few interesting jobs with several mil in responsiblity.   Have I been a CEO?   Nope, but regardless.

Also, I might have 140ish credits with no degree, but the cult of Degree = ability is pretty much a empty pandering.   Those Guys at Enron had degree's too!   Degree does not = ability.   Degree =/= ethical business practices, just the ability to sleep through the required class.    Degree =/= Effectiveness.

This isn't a defending Josh post, just a post pointing out that certain judgement criteria =/= effective judgement criteria.  If you want to judge based on prior business ventures, etc?   It creates a much more effective and fact based judgement, in comparison to this one.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:40:08 PM

I do love our education snobs, it's rather cute.

Some of us with our high school degree's do rather well.   I don't have a college degree, and I have had a few interesting jobs with several mil in responsiblity.   Have I been a CEO?   Nope, but regardless.

Also, I might have 140ish credits with no degree, but the cult of Degree = ability is pretty much a empty pandering.   Those Guys at Enron had degree's too!   Degree does not = ability.

This isn't a defending Josh post, just a post pointing out that certain judgement criteria =/= effective judgement criteria.  If you want to judge based on prior business ventures, etc?   It creates a much more effective and fact based judgement, in comparison to this one.

This is a holistic approach... His past performance shows he's severely lacking in ethics and business experience.. .This coupled with his overall qualifications would make even the riskiest investor uncomfortable..

You allowing your defensive emotions and need to justify not pursuing education to take away from the argument. This is about Josh qualifications and experience - Absolutely nothing to do with yours.

And Enron is a bad example frankly... Due to their experience and high level of education they pulled off a huge scam for some time. Could a buncha high school education silver spoon kids pulled this off? Nope.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 08:42:10 PM

I know I should be used to this by now but for some reason it still bothers me that this PayPal-killer-business is so inept in handling numbers. They didn't even do any major updates for the last few weeks, so how the hell such a critical part of the application could suddenly fall apart.

Hi suchmoon

We have discovered an issue with MultiHashlet and WaffleHashlet payouts this morning that have caused some payouts to be negative. We have found the root cause and currently working to patch the issue.

Accounts that have received a negative payout for MultiHashlet and WaffleHashlet will be reconciled by the end of today.

Thanks for your patience.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 08:51:06 PM

True, but I think most of the judgement going around here - save for a few personal attacks - is actually based on many more facts than just education or lack thereof. Even though we don't mention ALL of the facts in EVERY post I think it's safe to assume that the context is well known.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

Not letting defensiveness get in the way of any of my arguements.   My wife makes decisions on applications for masters programs at an ivy league school (which means that the stellar canidates already have degrees)  so I have a rather inside look at college graduates at a certain level.   It might be a familiarity breeds contempt deal, but your original asseration was-   What CEO only has a high school degree.

So.. in defense of my point (and here, I will be defensive, because I feel that the arguement about education levels actually weakens the thread)  I will provide a few examples

For the Record-  I am Not comparing Josh to ANY of these people what so ever.

Ray Croc-  No Degree
Walt Disney-  No Degree
Bill Gates -  No degree when he was creating his company
Steve Jobs - etc
Mark Zuckerburg - see above
Henry Ford -  Honestly I think but am not sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: