Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:29:18 AM

So you would also support the people running bots that quickly buy hashlets when anyone makes a pricing mistake.   That is also completely legal.    But it is also wrong.   I have many time posted that GAW not fixing that problem is wrong and even Josh has replied to my posts but I still haven't been banned.   Stealing though is wrong, no matter how it happens.  

I completely disagree with GAW here.   They should fix the mis-sales just like they fixed their problem when they sent out the wrong keys.  

There's nothing wrong with bots. They exist on practically every exchange in any market.

The problem is like you said, GAW's misleading system is causing people to make mistakes.

This could be easily fixed by changing it to $/unit and/or by adding bid orders.

I almost sold 10 primes for the price of 1 and it was only because of the mistakes suffered by other people that I was paying double attention to verify screens and saw my error before putting them for sale.

All GAW has to do is have a warning message: WARNING: You are selling at a VERY LOW PRICE when someone prices go below say 50% of current lowest price.
Very simple to implement.

To me it goes without saying that GAW servers see any order before ANY customer bot gets a chance to see it.  
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:46:29 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 09:39:48 AM by I_IZ_CEO

http://www.scribd.com/doc/248372603/Coinfire-Cease-and-Desist

W
RITER

S
D
IRECT DIAL
 N
O
(424)

xxx-7814
W
RITER

S
I
 NTERNET
A
DDRESS

bklein@bakermarquart.com

November 26, 2014 VIA E-mail
Mike xxxxx, Executive Editor of Coinfire

xxxx@coinfire.cf

Re:

Cease and Desist

Mr. xxxx:

My law firm represents GAW Miners, LLC (“GAW”). On November 22, 2104, Coin Fire published an article entitled “GAW Miners lying about partnerships?”, which contains grossly false and misleading information relating to GAW and exposes Coin Fire potentially to significant civil liability. In sum, GAW has not lied about partnerships. Coin Fire’s defamatory article has irreparably harmed GAW and will continue to cause GAW to incur damages until it is withdrawn and/or corrected. In the article, the author claims Coin Fire reached out repeatedly to GAW for comments. This is  blatantly untrue, as you surely know. No one at GAW was contacted to discuss the story before it was  published. If GAW had been contacted and given a chance to set the record straight, the article would  be dramatically different: it would be accurate. A representative of GAW is available to discuss with you and the reporter the article’s numerous material inaccuracies. You have until Friday, November 28, 2014, at 5 p.m. EDT to notify us that you will speak with a GAW representative and that conversation must take place no later than Monday, December 1, 2014. The reason this conversation is so important to GAW is so that GAW can provide the necessary credible facts to rebut the story’s numerous false and misleading claims.

In the meantime, GAW demands that Coin Fire immediately cease and desist from disseminating such grossly false and misleading information by removing the article from its website. Although GAW is a firm believer in free speech and a free press, Coin Fire has crossed the line with this article, and anyone in GAW’s position would understandably make similar demands.

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:06:51 AM

Well that is nasty! ^^^^^^^^^
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:09:54 AM

don't speak to them, don't listen to their lies. just remove the article.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:12:49 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 09:55:39 AM by Oldminer

So you would also support the people running bots that quickly buy hashlets when anyone makes a pricing mistake.   That is also completely legal.    But it is also wrong.   I have many time posted that GAW not fixing that problem is wrong and even Josh has replied to my posts but I still haven't been banned.   Stealing though is wrong, no matter how it happens.  

I completely disagree with GAW here.   They should fix the mis-sales just like they fixed their problem when they sent out the wrong keys.  

There's nothing wrong with bots. They exist on practically every exchange in any market.

The problem is like you said, GAW's misleading system is causing people to make mistakes.

This could be easily fixed by changing it to $/unit and/or by adding bid orders.

I almost sold 10 primes for the price of 1 and it was only because of the mistakes suffered by other people that I was paying double attention to verify screens and saw my error before putting them for sale.

All GAW has to do is have a warning message: WARNING: You are selling at a VERY LOW PRICE when someone prices go below say 50% of current lowest price.
Very simple to implement.

To me it goes without saying that GAW servers see any order before ANY customer bot gets a chance to see it.  

I mentioned this on Hashtalk 2 months ago as a priority fix but obviously no-one gives a shit. As long as Josh is making $$ thats all that matters. In fact its probably him thats poaching these bad listings (at least it wouldnt surprise me). He doesnt give a crap about the customer as long as its a new one thats buying into his shady schemes.

p.s feel free to give me some positive trust for this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 09:14:46 AM

There is an interesting twist to that C&D:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2nivi0/gaw_miners_take_down_notice_to_coin_fire/cmdzj7o

[–]coinfire 23 points 10 hours ago
Please note this information about the attorney. This is the head of advocacy for the Bitcoin Foundation.
Brian Klein. Partner. Brian is an accomplished trial attorney who has successfully litigated in federal and state court. His practice focuses on high-stakes criminal and regulatory defense and civil litigation, and he aggressively and effectively advocates for his clients in a wide variety of state and federal matters. Brian teaches a criminal practice seminar at USC Gould School of Law and chairs the Bitcoin Foundation’s legal advocacy committee.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:49:36 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 12:25:55 PM by I_IZ_CEO

Lets look at the date, it must be one of the CEO's friends, they should get that Jane of the jungle kindergarten teacher to proof read for them too, maybe she can tell them when nap and milk time is like she does for the CEO..

On November 22, 2104

So Coinfire has about 90 years to get ready for this. November 22, 2104

I also don't think Coinfire will back down to this threat

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:10:58 AM

2 months ago

VB Option 1: Temporarily Convert your Vaultbreaker to A2s in ZenCloud
You’ll get access to your total Batch 2 VB/Mini hashing power (750MBs / 375MBs) within ZenCloud from our hosted A2s. Then once we finish VB fabrication we’ll package and send batch 2 shipped orders. Hosted customers will have their A2s turned off and their VB’s spun up. During this time you’ll only pay the original fees listed when you ordered. Once Vaultbreakers have finished fabrication shipped VB customer orders will be allowed to convert to hosted VB orders at no additional charge.

Just like with batch 1 I knew there would be a ton of push back, even on early hashing. With zero pool fees forever, depreciating maintenance costs, enormous upgradeability and access to the most profitable pool on the planet, Hashlets are the most powerful and future proof miners in the world.

today

I just can't wait to show you The HashStaker!

It is more innovative and more profitable than any Hashlet we have ever made!

Mining will never be the same. We are so excited to unveil them to the world!

HashStaker will become available for purchase on ZenCloud and GAWMiners' website at 10 am Eastern this Friday, November 28.

They will be limited in supply, so do your shopping early, from home!

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:12:56 AM

Will leave this here for maybe future reference

Introducing the Hashlet Store!
Hey Everyone,

I have something to say to you on behalf of our development team.

“THANK YOU!”

We’re now transitioning from away from 1-week and toward 2-week development sprints. This’ll give our devs more time for testing and debugging plus it will let us give you even more features in each update. So it’s fun all around.

Speaking of fun, we have some massive updates in ZenCloud for you today. I think you’re all are going to enjoy this.

So let’s get started!

This first update item introduces a brand new feature that I’ve been excited about for months.

A tremendous amount of hardware and software resources have gone into it and we’ve finally reached the point where we’re ready to unveil it. And so here we are.

But first a little context…

When I first told you all about Hashlets, there were a number of advantages that set them apart from other miners. Datacenter optimization, 0% pool fees forever, ZenPool, and enormous economies of scale. These are some of the innovations that let Hashlets ROI even at low MHs purchases and it’s what makes them the most future-proof miners in the world.

Well today you get your first glimpse into the future of mining. There was another advantage I hinted at to you all. And for many of you, this is what sealed the deal.

****Hashlets are upgradeable.****

In fact, upgrades to Hashlets is one of the primary reasons behind Hashpoints! So props to all of you who’ve been saving up your HP!

HashPoints can be used to amplify your Hashlet’s performance to increase their payouts…
So without further ado…

Introducing the HashStore!

The HashStore is where you take your HashPoints and amp up your Hashlets with upgrades. We’re launching it with just a couple upgrades today and many more are coming soon…

HashBoost is the amp you’re already familiar with. Today though we are launching a new, far more powerful and exciting HashAmp upgrade:

Introducing Double Dipping!

The Double Dipping boost in the HashStore lets you earn payouts from two pools at once for the next 12 hours! And you can use this amp every single day!
But not more than once a day : )

See, Double Dipping is just the first of many upgrades we’re releasing that will dramatically increase your payouts and give you more control over your miner than you’ve ever dreamed was possible! And there’s even more to be excited about with the HashStore.

HashStore Amps will be available on all Hashlets!

We knew Solo and Genesis owners would want to upgrade their Hashlets also and didn’t want to leave you behind. So you’re going to be able to upgrade with amps as well.

But… we’ve saved something special for Prime owners.

See, Primes are the most exclusive of all the Hashlets. So they get exclusive access to the HashStore tonight. It will be open up to Solos and Genesis at a later date.
But there’s something even better that Primes get over other Hashlet types. In addition to early access…

Hashlet Primes will get every single amp in HashStore FREE, forever!

That’s right. Take a look at some of what’s to come.
• Want the Reduced Maintenance Boost? Free on Primes.
• Want to the Pool Rate Lock-in Boost? Free on Primes.
• Want the % Increase Payout Boost? Free on Primes.
And we’ve only scratched the surface! I cannot emphasize that enough.

Primes will get free access the all the amps that increase your performance. So you’ll be able to save your HP so you can purchase even more Hashlets faster or everything else we’ll be adding.

The HashStore is something I’ve been incredibly excited to give to you all. And it’s finally here!
But besides the HashStore, we have even more big improvements to ZenCloud. This next update item brings in one of the features you have been requesting the most.

Get Ready.

We’re Introducing the TRUE Hashlet Marketplace
We first launched the idea of a Hashlet marketplace with our Guaranteed Buy-Back Program. But now, instead of listing your Hashlet for sale at a fixed price you’ll be able to offer it for any price you choose!

You’ve been asking for a marketplace for a long time. Now it’s finally here. And we’ll only charge 5% to the seller and 5% to the buyer to broker deals.

To start things off, Hashlet Solos and Legendary Hashlets will be the only miners available in the Hashlet Marketplace. But don’t worry, Hashlet Genesis will be added soon.

I know it sometimes feels like Hashlet Solos are left behind, but I want to make something clear to you. We will be changing this in the next upgrade! So think twice before you sell off your Solos

For Primes though, we’ve decided to always offer our Buy-Back Program over the marketplace to secure their high value and secure your ROI. So don’t worry on that front.
This will be available with the ZenCloud Update we are pushing tonight.

And speaking of value, for a long time now I’ve seen many of you posting spreadsheets showcasing your Hashlet performance data that you’ve spend many hours collecting. For some of you this is no big deal since you enjoy spending the time but for the rest of you, this can be a tedious process and I know ZenCloud’s platform hasn’t made it any easier for you.

I want to help you out.

Introducing ZenCloud CSV Export:

ZenCloud has a ton of powerful features but we know it hasn’t been the best place for tracking performance over time. That’s all going to change.
From now on you’ll be able to export your ZenCloud miner data to CSV so you can track your performance and run detailed reports using your spreadsheet software!
These are your investments. You should be able to track your ROI the way you want.

In addition, I’m excited to introduce…

New ZenCloud Deposit Permanent BTC Address

As we discussed in last week’s announcement, we’ve completely overhauled the way deposits work within ZenCloud. Now we will be giving all users a permanent BTC address in addition to the regenerated addresses we currently use. This means faster payouts, less hassle when depositing directly into your account, and a permanent BTC address that you can keep and mine to.
This will be available with the ZenCloud Update we are pushing tonight.

In addition to all these fun updates I do want to take a moment to share with you some of my thoughts on the recent drop in currency prices.
While I think this is only a temporary concern it still has an impact on your ROIs. No one has felt this more than Hashlet Genesis owners.

We want to do something about that. The last thing we want is for you to feel left behind. This industry is only going to move forward if we’re all in it together. And so, to help relieve some of the pressure you Genesis owners are feeling, I’m happy to tell you that…

All Genesis Hashlets Owners Get a 50% HashPower Increase. Permanently!
You heard me right. We’re giving a 50% GH/s increase on every one of your Genesis Hashlets. Permanently, and for free!
We thought you’d like this more than having NH back : )

Your Genesis Hashlets have not been performing to my standard. So I wanted to do something about it. We’ve researched and made the investments necessary to find a solution. And now we’ve made to fix to solve the issue and find a sustainable solution lifting your ROIs back up.

On a similar note to help out new customers we’re running a limited time special on all new Hashlet Genesis orders. For a short time, Hashlet Genesis can be bought for just $7.95 per 10GH/s as part of the promotion. We don’t want new customers to feel left out : )

The sale will start tomorrow!

Batch 2 Vaultbreakers
Just like with the first VB customers, I am proud to say that we are offering Batch 2 Vaultbreaker customers the ability to access their hashing power early.

We have so much available output in our data centers from A2s and proprietary Hashlet hardware that we can give you even earlier access your Batch 2 VB’s hashing power in ZenCloud while we wrap the final weeks of fabricating the second batch. So I am proud to announce that we’re giving our Vaultbreaker Batch 2 customers, shipped and hosted an exciting option:

VB Option 1: Temporarily Convert your Vaultbreaker to A2s in ZenCloud
You’ll get access to your total Batch 2 VB/Mini hashing power (750MBs / 375MBs) within ZenCloud from our hosted A2s. Then once we finish VB fabrication we’ll package and send batch 2 shipped orders. Hosted customers will have their A2s turned off and their VB’s spun up. During this time you’ll only pay the original fees listed when you ordered. Once Vaultbreakers have finished fabrication shipped VB customer orders will be allowed to convert to hosted VB orders at no additional charge.

Just like with batch 1 I knew there would be a ton of push back, even on early hashing. With zero pool fees forever, depreciating maintenance costs, enormous upgradeability and access to the most profitable pool on the planet, Hashlets are the most powerful and future proof miners in the world.

You’ve made it clear you don’t want to miss out. And so I want to give you a second option…
Convert your Vaultbreaker to Hashlet Primes at a 1:1 ratio (Only available until 9/29/14 9pm ET)

You’ll be able to convert your VB/Mini into Hashlet Primes of the same Hashing power! Hashlet Primes. Note that the normal Hashlet hosting fees will be taken out of daily pool payouts ($.08 / MHs) so factor that into your decision. Also keep in mind that once your Vaultbreaker hashing power is provided through A2s or converted into Hashlets refunds will no longer be accepted.

Since we have the ability to get you early access to your VB hashing power we will do it. It’s as simple as that.

Please fill out the form below if you purchased a Batch 2 Vaultbreaker:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M9ZCZMQ

As I’ve have said before, putting your customers first before profits is the best way to run a company and it’s the only way we’re going to achieve our goal of growing this industry together.

And speaking of growing together, there’s another announcement I’d like to make to an important group of our customers…
Hosted SHA Hardware Can Be Upgraded to Hashlets

After the Genesis customers get their upgrades we’ll be adding an option to ZenCloud that will allow all hosted SHA-256 hardware customers to upgrade their miners to Hashlet Genesis at a 1:1 ratio! So for every 1GH of hosted hardware hashing power you have you’ll get 1GHs of Hashlet Genesis hashing power. So be on the lookout for that in later tonight.
(Just to be clear the 50% upgrade I explained earlier applies to customers who bought Genesis Hashlets, not to those opting to upgrade to Genesis for free)

And finally…

Last week there was an interesting discussion about the future of Hashlet Primes. How upgradeable would they be? How powerful would we let them get? And what price would they settle at?

We’ve thought long and hard about this decision and weighed our options. How do we best achieve our company mission and at the same time how do we protect the interests of those who’ve already invested with us? I’ve thought long and hard on this and I even had to fight my board.

But we’ve officially come to a decision. And so I’m excited to reveal that…

Hashlet Primes will Remain $50 Each!

The people have spoken. You don’t want credit. You want the moon!

Hashlet Primes are the best miners in the world. They’re a premium product and should have the premium price they deserve. That’s what you asked for. And that’s what we’ve decided.
I told you before and I will tell you again: Hardware has finally evolved.

Hashlets are an entirely new class of miner and no one else has the technology or the
resources to develop anything close to it. They truly are the best of the best.

You all will be the first people in the world to experience what the future of mining will become and I’m proud to be on the journey with you.

Hash on.
Josh, CEO

PS: Prime SHA mining will happen at the end of next week. We could not fit into this update and did not want to over-reach like we did two weeks ago, lesson learned 

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:26:31 AM

All too common example of the bullying and intimidation:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20058/where-are-the-interviews/13
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 12:34:50 PM

There are many people taking out loans on places like btcjam for this scam

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:48:40 PM

If someone knows what they are borrowing the btc for and still loan to them they deserve to not get paid back. When this fails many people will default on the btc loans.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:46:05 PM

The only scam is in your head and you're spamming about it so much that it must be stuck really deep.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 02:49:11 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 02:59:25 PM by bitpop

The only scam is in your head and you're spamming about it so much that it must be stuck really deep.

So go dump your Bitcoin for paycoin, guaranteed 20x profit? Ico

raskul

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:52:16 PM

So go dump your Bitcoin for paycoin

the frightening thing is.. there are lots of people already doing this. i despair for these kids and their future.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:58:18 PM

Man are they just saying all this confusing shit on purpose? so it is so hard to follow whats going on nobody knows if their getting scammed or not? LMAO good stuff...gaw never lets us down in the entertainment part Wink

I seems to be a common theme in many things that and up being scams. Throw a bunch of big words out there, get some shills to praise it, other people are too embarrassed to ask questions stions and jump in so they don't miss out.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 03:00:13 PM

the frightening thing is.. there are lots of people already doing this. i despair for these kids and their future.

I really hope it's just idiots who wouldn't have the sense to hodl Bitcoin, too greedy and impatient.

deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:06:37 PM

it's really heartwarming to see how many people full of ... empathy are around that worry about the poor, greedy, uneducated, idiotic, gullible GAW-customers (not my adjectives, just picked up from earlier threads).

I for one have stopped caring. I believe that in order to become wise, one has to get burned. Whoever is still investing in GAW with all the obvious red flags has made a choice I don't want even them to undo.

OPPs are not gonna eat my time and patience anymore.
raskul

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:07:00 PM

I really hope it's just idiots who wouldn't have the sense to hodl Bitcoin, too greedy and impatient.

it's a dire shame, whilst bitcoin is still at 25BTC per block and we are still in the early phase of it's lifespan, that so many people are this quick to jump ship to something which is unproven, untested and unsafe.

for sure, this will go down in history - one way or another and i, for one, am very glad to have not invested a single penny in it.
my retort to this extortion? i'll stick with bitcoin, thanks.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:08:35 PM

So only those who "hodl" are the worthy ones? Bitcoin is worth 30% of what it was a year ago. How's that hodlin workin out for ya?

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: