Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376957 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:41:01 AM

With GAW releasing the customer coins, anyone can dump them for $10 per right now.

That's a lot of cash.  I'm a small timer compared to some and I have over 2500 just sitting there.  I'm waiting for Monday to see what it brings (probably nothing due to verification) but who cares.

On Cryptsy alone there is like 40 BTC of buys down to $6.  Not bad for mining "coupons" for a couple months.  I could sell all now and walk away with well over 50 BTC tonight for 2-3 months of mining.

You all can see it.  This destroys ANYTHING the Zen Pool could have done over the same time frame.

I'd wager this is why we're nitpicking Paybase's plugins and back to talking about ponzis (*cough* LTCG *cough*) instead of calling the whole thing a scam without anyone getting any coins.  Right?

I know there are those that would cut off their nose to spite their face, but it's time to admit you lost a lot of money by not giving "hash points" a shot.
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:49:55 AM

Staking is up.  You can now fund your "cash takers".  Let's see if these things pay out.
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:51:46 AM

People are loading coins into their hashstakers without even knowing what they will pay out.

Oh, Josh did another one of his GAWsome statements that the stake rate is better than expected (guess anything is better than zero) and there has been no update as of 5 minutes ago. So the stake rate could be zilch! - better than losing your stake, right?

I need the GAWites to go on another run on Cryptsy so I can unload the rest of my coin. I demand that someone buy my coins at 0.040 BTC each immediately! They will be worth "$20" before you know it!*  Grin
* Not responsible if XPY never makes it to "$20" or the moon, consult your financial expert, spouse, witch doctor or horoscope before investing in any crypto product. Do not purchase XPY if you plan on driving or operating heavy machinery. Purchase of XPY has been know to have delirious side effects including megalomania, double-think, insolvency and erectile dysfunction.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:56:24 AM

I know there are those that would cut off their nose to spite their face, but it's time to admit you lost a lot of money by not giving "hash points" a shot.

I lost money because I was lied to about primes and zen pool, yes you can parley that into not giving hash points a shot but I did not signup for that.  I was conned by GAW period.

numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:02:52 AM

How were you conned?  You could have mined the zen pool or the hash point pool.

HP pool was obviously the better choice, as was stated often and has now come to be true.  If you're complaining that the zen pool dropped in price, I share your grievance, but look around and show me a pool that kept its value.  PBmining is GONE.  Zueshash is GONE.  LTC Gear dropped through the floor and may be gone too.

Run the math on your hash points, assume 16 HP per day per MH and see how it would have turned out.
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:05:26 AM

I just notice that Gawminers Josh does not accept his own coin for any purchase of hashlets/hashstakers ?!

This is another big red flag.

Why, thats just a feature that needs to be added/changed in the marketplace. The wallet was only added recently -- all these so called red-flags have to exist for quite a long time be anything other than just short-term unavailability of features.

People here laugh and blame if a rushed upgrade goes wrong and say "they don't know how to be careful" - but this kind of delay is because of being careful.

Not only that they want to wait for the price to stabilise before they use it. They are realistic enough to know that this happens AFTER their strategy to stabilise it actually begins.
why is it that the new accounts on here always seem to have the answers like a group or pr agents. Makes me think new accounts to spread more lube or just new people to innocent still virgin to homeros sweet lips haha
Nah its either a homero alt account (you can spot the retard a mile off with how he posts and spells) or its an alt of someone from hashtalk trying to convince us gods knows why. I suspect they are just trying to inject some form of damage control incase new victims read this first. Can't have the fresh meat for the grinder knowing the truth before their bones are picked clean right?
On another note maybe plastic surgeons will take paycoin for the next boob job he orders... or for his next car upgrade.

Can i just point out the irony here
You can Smiley Its my one and only account though. All gotta start somewhere. Prior to this i had no account on hashtalk and i observed. That was the date i decided to make the account to start speaking.
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:05:36 AM

People are loading coins into their hashstakers without even knowing what they will pay out.

Oh, Josh did another one of his GAWsome statements that the stake rate is better than expected (guess anything is better than zero) and there has been no update as of 5 minutes ago. So the stake rate could be zilch! - better than losing your stake, right?

I need the GAWites to go on another run on Cryptsy so I can unload the rest of my coin. I demand that someone buy my coins at 0.040 BTC each immediately! They will be worth "$20" before you know it!*  Grin
* Not responsible if XPY never makes it to "$20" or the moon, consult your financial expert, spouse, witch doctor or horoscope before investing in any crypto product. Do not purchase XPY if you plan on driving or operating heavy machinery. Purchase of XPY has been know to have delirious side effects including megalomania, double-think, insolvency and erectile dysfunction.

You're just being greedy now.  Read back 20 pages and the consensus was that the price was going to $4 once customers got their coins.  You're holding out for $12 now?

The minimum stake rate is known. 0.075 XPY per slot.  If it's more, good.
Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:07:50 AM

I lost money because I was lied to about primes and zen pool, yes you can parley that into not giving hash points a shot but I did not signup for that.  I was conned by GAW period.

How were you lied to? zenpool was paying out barely nothing by the end but it was still the best performing pool there for the most part. IMO if you lost money its cause you didnt switch to hp when basically all the pools were barely covering costs. Mining is a risk, its not a "hey here is free money if you buy this shit".

Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:09:37 AM

I just notice that Gawminers Josh does not accept his own coin for any purchase of hashlets/hashstakers ?!

Why, thats just a feature that needs to be added/changed in the marketplace. The wallet was only added recently -- all these so called red-flags have to exist for quite a long time be anything other than just short-term unavailability of features.

People here laugh and blame if a rushed upgrade goes wrong and say "they don't know how to be careful" - but this kind of delay is because of being careful.

Not only that they want to wait for the price to stabilise before they use it. They are realistic enough to know that this happens AFTER their strategy to stabilise it actually begins.
why is it that the new accounts on here always seem to have the answers like a group or pr agents. Makes me think new accounts to spread more lube or just new people to innocent still virgin to homeros sweet lips haha
Nah its either a homero alt account (you can spot the retard a mile off with how he posts and spells) or its an alt of someone from hashtalk trying to convince us gods knows why. I suspect they are just trying to inject some form of damage control incase new victims read this first. Can't have the fresh meat for the grinder knowing the truth before their bones are picked clean right?
On another note maybe plastic surgeons will take paycoin for the next boob job he orders... or for his next car upgrade.

Can i just point out the irony here
You can Smiley Its my one and only account though. All gotta start somewhere. Prior to this i had no account on hashtalk and i observed. That was the date i decided to make the account to start speaking.

And for all you know its the one and only accounts of the people who signed up here to comment on this specific thread. My point is you guys all claim everyone who signs up lately and comments here supporting gaw is a shill. Just pointing out the very same argument can be used for a lot of the anti gaw crowd
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:10:04 AM

How could you not know what peercoin is?

One of the die hard anti-gaw guys here never heard of Proof of Stake before.  He's been quite outspoken and now has no legitimacy.  Just another noob with an axe to grind.

Some people here are quite knowledgeable but others are just on the hate train.

Why don't you read all of that again. The complete moron that never heard of peercoin was one of your own. Sandog from HT.

sandog

It actually takes a lot of time, research and interest to end up here knowing what we do about this venture of GAW and its plans.
I really don't blame anyone for not having the energy to try and read about it - i mean to us it may stand out a lot from the usual but when I was mining IPO coins i lost interest in reading what most of them were supposed to be about. ... Cannibiscoin, potato coin .... and a lot of the ones moving today i have no idea. I never heard of peercoin until they said XPY was a fork of it ... which was fine.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:13:07 AM

How were you lied to? zenpool was paying out barely nothing by the end but it was still the best performing pool there for the most part. IMO if you lost money its cause you didnt switch to hp when basically all the pools were barely covering costs. Mining is a risk, its not a "hey here is free money if you buy this shit".

So the following were delivered, I was not lied to?

"Hashlet Primes will get every single amp in HashStore FREE, forever!

That’s right. Take a look at some of what’s to come.
• Want the Reduced Maintenance Boost? Free on Primes.
• Want to the Pool Rate Lock-in Boost? Free on Primes.
• Want the % Increase Payout Boost? Free on Primes.
And we’ve only scratched the surface! I cannot emphasize that enough.

Primes will get free access the all the amps that increase your performance. So you’ll be able to save your HP so you can purchase even more Hashlets faster or everything else we’ll be adding."

PaycoinRaffle

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:18:23 AM

"Gawceo : Here is the moment you have been waiting for! The first Prime stake rate will be approximately: 0.00972"

https://i.imgur.com/xcIya0u.gif
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:22:44 AM

Primes will get free access the all the amps that increase your performance. So you’ll be able to save your HP so you can purchase even more Hashlets faster or everything else we’ll be adding."

All of this is true and was not delivered.  It did say in that same post that these were things that were coming.  AMPS never materialized.  More proof that Josh is flying by the seat of his pants here.  I'm NOT a GAW fanboy and will call a spade a spade.

I have no idea if any of that shit will eventually come to pass.  I know some people didn't convert their primes and zens and these amps may occur.  I seriously doubt it though.

That said, the change in vision to Pay Coin was clear and well documented.  You had the opportunity to adjust your strategy based on the changing strategy of the company.  If you had, you'd have made a lot of BTC tonight.  That is undeniable at this point.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:36:09 AM

All of this is true and was not delivered.  It did say in that same post that these were things that were coming.  AMPS never materialized.  More proof that Josh is flying by the seat of his pants here.  I'm NOT a GAW fanboy and will call a spade a spade.

I have no idea if any of that shit will eventually come to pass.  I know some people didn't convert their primes and zens and these amps may occur.  I seriously doubt it though.

That said, the change in vision to Pay Coin was clear and well documented.  You had the opportunity to adjust your strategy based on the changing strategy of the company.  If you had, you'd have made a lot of BTC tonight.  That is undeniable at this point.

It's only paper till you cash it out baby. Everyone who activates their cashtakers is stuck in the game for another 3-6 months... lol

Didn't you see this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 05:39:22 AM

It's only paper till you cash it out baby. Everyone who activates their cashtakers is stuck in the game for another 3-6 months... lol

Didn't you see this....

Thats true, I dumped my HP conversions as soon as I got them, then straight to coinbase for USD in my bank account

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:40:16 AM

So he'll sell you paycoins for btc and cash and add that to his site but he won't allow you to buy his actual items with it? This has nothing to do with rushed upgrades... he already has a system to sell coin for cash and btc its nothing to add it to zen. Ok lets remove zen cloud from it. He could sell vouchers to claim items in zen from his site.... no changes to zen needed. Operates as always. Your point on stabilizing before use is invalid. Josh apparently knows the potential of paycoin and is touting the $20 amount. There is no need to wait to stabilise if you control the product and believe in it. I call stalling tactic.

Except that people called everything a stalling tactic and  ... the changes all happened. So you are really just making shit up without 5 seconds patience. You can convert the XPY and buy stuff with BTC for now and later when they finish the features you can do that more directly within.

You seriously never heard of peercoin before and are coming here to tell us about paycoin? LOL, if this is true, it's funnest shit I've heard in months in crypto.

Can't save some people crypto. I think you're the best one to try though. You were once a gaw zombie weren't you (no offense). Maybe you can enlighten us as to what got you involved and what ultimately was the turning point that bailed you out.

I'm not debating that people won't turn a profit.. hell i did a 2.3BTC profit on sale of xpy... however that doesn't mean someone didn't suffer long term due to my dump. Just because some succeed doesn't mean that its a success.

Well, short answer to why i turned was this thread. I was invested right when Zens came out and got into them a lot, after i bought 2 war machine from them. At that time seemed like this company was good, and got my products, so why wouldn't their cloud mining work, it was paying the best. right? Well i was already in and in denial but obviously payouts started to suck badly. Not just bad, but really bad. Worst than normal on my home miner mining wafflepool, so compared the hashes didn't add up. But they explained the electric, okay, so I figured yeah, things are in a downturn might be somewhat legit.

Well more and more things didn't add up, but I was committed at that point, and invested. I'm still in hashstakers as we really didn't have a choice. For my coins, I've sold all they have converted already.

The biggest eye opening moment was the said in their podcast about showing the walk around of their location in Mississippi. First off why Mississippi? If it's there really, fine, but horrible location for a mining farm with heat. But anyways, when they showed that camera view of the one row, fuzzy at best and then no walk around, dimmed lights. It was my oh shit moment. This might be totally shady.

Did more and more reading here, and so much bs, been in cryptos awhile so really shouldn't have fell for this crap, but I know others that have been in cryptos long time too eating this bs up right now. No use telling them differently, even offering to pay for for my coins cause they will be worth $20 bucks.

The PANIC moment for me was the browser extention app, which will let you buy stuff through an app, when all along we kept hearing mega companies on board, 100 million financing, and paybase which looks to not even have proper legal work to run yet if dealing with finances. That app freaked me out as I had a lot invested, and realized i needed to get out asap.

I sold all my coins for 6-7 bucks and will never regret that even if it's pumped to $20. Why? Cause there is no way they can support a $20 buy wall even with all their funds if people wanna cash out, only perception will keep this coin going. Dogecoin did it, and you know what, they were not a scam, or ponzi, so they deserve being up there, but this coin, wow. It doesn't deserve one satoshit worth of value, it's a mining company coin for a company that barely even mines at all, as we seen from the video they showed us of one row of miners. This was pathetic.

Get out while you can, and invest keep it in bitcoin, something with real innovation like syscoin.

That was my reasonings for dumping, but it's not over, i have a lot of hashstakers to sell still. Wish me luck guys.
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:40:23 AM

Can anyone who isn't banned on HT please try to get straight answer to when we can sell our hashshitters?  The question always gets ignored whenever someone asks
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:41:12 AM

Didn't you see this....

Then just cash it out.  Many willing buyers.

And no, the stakers pay out daily, so those who do it will be getting a cut of XPY every day for 6 months.  Same with those who stake in their local wallets.  5% APY after staking for 5 days.

T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:44:27 AM

How could you not know what peercoin is?

One of the die hard anti-gaw guys here never heard of Proof of Stake before.  He's been quite outspoken and now has no legitimacy.  Just another noob with an axe to grind.

Some people here are quite knowledgeable but others are just on the hate train.

Why don't you read all of that again. The complete moron that never heard of peercoin was one of your own. Sandog from HT.

sandog

It actually takes a lot of time, research and interest to end up here knowing what we do about this venture of GAW and its plans.
I really don't blame anyone for not having the energy to try and read about it - i mean to us it may stand out a lot from the usual but when I was mining IPO coins i lost interest in reading what most of them were supposed to be about. ... Cannibiscoin, potato coin .... and a lot of the ones moving today i have no idea. I never heard of peercoin until they said XPY was a fork of it ... which was fine.
He's probably referring to me... I never said i didn't know what POS was durrrr i said i didn't know how proof of stake worked in the aspect of tracking it on a block chain to see how it was working with reference to their prime controllers... since you didn't quote me i'll quote myself

Quote from: T0urist
Controller could hide as just another wallet with a balance. Remember they have 3 months before they have to pay out... controllers could theoretically do nothing till then right? I don't have knowledge of POS coins in action so not sure if there are daily transactions and workings you can watch out for as signs.

So how can we see if a prime controller is in action? Just that transactions are instant? What i'm getting at is is there a block explorer or something that shows me a prime controller is running and working? How will we verify they exist and are working?

I don't understand how i might check this? This is what i don't understand about the POS coin. Do you happen to know? I'm just after something i can monitor to prove or not that its working in 7 hours.

I understand what a Proof of Stake is... unless this is a Proof of scam which is a little harder to understand with the unknowns. Quote next time when using your statements since the GAW faithful seem so hell bent on others providing proof to statements.
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:47:53 AM

Well, short answer to why i turned was this thread. I was invested right when Zens came out and got into them a lot, after i bought 2 war machine from them. At that time seemed like this company was good, and got my products, so why wouldn't their cloud mining work, it was paying the best. right? Well i was already in and in denial but obviously payouts started to suck badly. Not just bad, but really bad. Worst than normal on my home miner mining wafflepool, so compared the hashes didn't add up. But they explained the electric, okay, so I figured yeah, things are in a downturn might be somewhat legit.

Well more and more things didn't add up, but I was committed at that point, and invested. I'm still in hashstakers as we really didn't have a choice. For my coins, I've sold all they have converted already.

The biggest eye opening moment was the said in their podcast about showing the walk around of their location in Mississippi. First off why Mississippi? If it's there really, fine, but horrible location for a mining farm with heat. But anyways, when they showed that camera view of the one row, fuzzy at best and then no walk around, dimmed lights. It was my oh shit moment. This might be totally shady.

Did more and more reading here, and so much bs, been in cryptos awhile so really shouldn't have fell for this crap, but I know others that have been in cryptos long time too eating this bs up right now. No use telling them differently, even offering to pay for for my coins cause they will be worth $20 bucks.

The PANIC moment for me was the browser extention app, which will let you buy stuff through an app, when all along we kept hearing mega companies on board, 100 million financing, and paybase which looks to not even have proper legal work to run yet if dealing with finances. That app freaked me out as I had a lot invested, and realized i needed to get out asap.

I sold all my coins for 6-7 bucks and will never regret that even if it's pumped to $20. Why? Cause there is no way they can support a $20 buy wall even with all their funds if people wanna cash out, only perception will keep this coin going. Dogecoin did it, and you know what, they were not a scam, or ponzi, so they deserve being up there, but this coin, wow. It doesn't deserve one satoshit worth of value, it's a mining company coin for a company that barely even mines at all, as we seen from the video they showed us of one row of miners. This was pathetic.

Get out while you can, and invest keep it in bitcoin, something with real innovation like syscoin.

That was my reasonings for dumping, but it's not over, i have a lot of hashstakers to sell still. Wish me luck guys.

I went through a lot of the same emotions at the same time as you did, so I understand your decision.  I sold half my primes to play it safe.  Granted I bought Zens and solos to mine more coupons later on, but whatever.

Why do you say to get out now?  You played it safe and lost out so you want everyone else to?

I did buy syscoin and it went to shit.  People here bash XPY's launch but compare it to syscoin.  Which was better?  Which made more money regardless of GAW owned assets like cash takers?

Regardless, I hope you can sell your stakers for a good markup.  With the stake rate out there (and high) you should have a good chance to do so.  I have about 150 I want to sell as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: