Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:06:57 AM

Probably because everyone on his own website knows that the store accepts XPY on Monday. Makes sense. Unless of course you can't read.

Great, one more respectful HT member riding in on a high horse  Roll Eyes

Welcome to the thread, feel free to take a dump anywhere you like.

What are you, 12? Lol, ok then. I'm sorry I'm making money. Have fun with your $318 Bitcoins. I have already ROI'd trays over. Do you know what ROI means? Thought so. Snickers...

Rip Off Industry?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:07:19 AM

It's only paper till you cash it out baby. Everyone who activates their cashtakers is stuck in the game for another 3-6 months... lol

Didn't you see this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4

Then just cash it out.  Many willing buyers.

And no, the stakers pay out daily, so those who do it will be getting a cut of XPY every day for 6 months.  Same with those who stake in their local wallets.  5% APY after staking for 5 days.

And how do you sell your cashtakers exactly right now?

And anyway my point is it's all a system that feeds off greed. Big time greed. If even a decent percentage cashed out it would be over, but the greed keeps people trapped in the game. You can see it over at LTCG too as so many reinvest their shares over and over. It can come crashing down at any time because it's just a house of cards.

There is no way to cash out, as Josh reads this forum (I got a personal pm from him about banning me on twitter last week for asking questions) he wants to keep that from happening as of now I'm sure. Get people staking, and see how many do before letting them sell stakers.

Isn't that right CEO for gawminers?? Oh they also took the live support off my account since I keep asking for reversal of my hashstakers, as they won't do it. But I've spend thousands with them, so this is how they treat big ticket customers just so you all know. They keep sending emails saying overwhelmed with tickets. LOL. Been 3 days now.

Guys its a ponzi, like it or not, this coin will never last long term.

There's no way to cash out? What? Can we just make sh*t up now? OK, cool.

Can you sell HashStakers now? Have you by any chance read any of what you just responded to?
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:08:02 AM

One thing the cultists seemingly magically have forgotten is that the current trading price for XPY is about $8. If the floor of $20 doesn't pan out for some reason, they are gonna lose their ass on their precious cashtakers at that price.

Is funny to me that you don't even know why the current price is $8 (it was $5 two days ago... I guess 60% return in 48 hours isn't enough). It will be funny to see the price in two more days. Funny for me that is.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:08:09 AM

Its amazing that even though everyone is asking for it, his OWN STORE wont even accept xpy.  All his followers are gagging to spend their xpy on more hashshitters but he will only accept btc or credit cards.  Why doesn't nobody question that to the allmighty?

Probably because everyone on his own website knows that the store accepts XPY on Monday. Makes sense. Unless of course you can't read.

Redacted is that you? What's the matter? Is everyone over there too happy right now? Don't worry it's always raining during the parade here Wink
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:08:41 AM

Its amazing that even though everyone is asking for it, his OWN STORE wont even accept xpy.  All his followers are gagging to spend their xpy on more hashshitters but he will only accept btc or credit cards.  Why doesn't nobody question that to the allmighty?

Good question. I asked him on Twitter. See if get reasonable answer or he blocks me.  Grin

He obviously doesn't want your shitcoin
Why is he accepting bitcoin if its unviable bitpop?

He's sacrificing his innovative paycoin for your benefit. Hmmmm....

Wow he's like a modern day jesus.... how many paycoin can i get for my 150 Bitcoin bitpop? Is it too late for me to get in on this scam innovative investment?
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:09:30 AM

Its amazing that even though everyone is asking for it, his OWN STORE wont even accept xpy.  All his followers are gagging to spend their xpy on more hashshitters but he will only accept btc or credit cards.  Why doesn't nobody question that to the allmighty?

Good question. I asked him on Twitter. See if get reasonable answer or he blocks me.  Grin

just not to wait them, i've opened a sale on HT will sell my primestakers for 60$ each + present 3 x 180 and 1 x 90 Smiley
i think thats fine deal
favelle75

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:09:36 AM

It's only paper till you cash it out baby. Everyone who activates their cashtakers is stuck in the game for another 3-6 months... lol

Didn't you see this....

And no, the stakers pay out daily, so those who do it will be getting a cut of XPY every day for 6 months.  Same with those who stake in their local wallets.  5% APY after staking for 5 days.

And anyway my point is it's all a system that feeds off greed. Big time greed. If even a decent percentage cashed out it would be over, but the greed keeps people trapped in the game. You can see it over at LTCG too as so many reinvest their shares over and over. It can come crashing down at any time because it's just a house of cards.

There is no way to cash out, as Josh reads this forum (I got a personal pm from him about banning me on twitter last week for asking questions) he wants to keep that from happening as of now I'm sure. Get people staking, and see how many do before letting them sell stakers.

Isn't that right CEO for gawminers?? Oh they also took the live support off my account since I keep asking for reversal of my hashstakers, as they won't do it. But I've spend thousands with them, so this is how they treat big ticket customers just so you all know. They keep sending emails saying overwhelmed with tickets. LOL. Been 3 days now.

Can you sell HashStakers now? Have you by any chance read any of what you just responded to?

?? If you didn't like paycoin and you thought it was a ponzi, why would you have Hashstakers in the first place? I mean, there's retarded... And there's RETARDED.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:10:12 AM

Good question. I asked him on Twitter. See if get reasonable answer or he blocks me.  Grin

Is this the answer you're looking for?

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/546566186058936320

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo
@Bitcoinconsul when we get the API's for Paybase done
interstellar

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:10:40 AM

One thing the cultists seemingly magically have forgotten is that the current trading price for XPY is about $8. If the floor of $20 doesn't pan out for some reason, they are gonna lose their ass on their precious cashtakers at that price.

Is funny to me that you don't even know why the current price is $8 (it was $5 two days ago... I guess 60% return in 48 hours isn't enough). It will be funny to see the price in two more days. Funny for me that is.

If you think I haven't been following the price, you haven't been reading this thread. You should start back about 100 pages and let us know when you catch up.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:11:13 AM

Its amazing that even though everyone is asking for it, his OWN STORE wont even accept xpy.  All his followers are gagging to spend their xpy on more hashshitters but he will only accept btc or credit cards.  Why doesn't nobody question that to the allmighty?

Wow he's like a modern day jesus.... how many paycoin can i get for my 150 Bitcoin bitpop? Is it too late for me to get in on this scam innovative investment?

It is too late. 1 paycoin = 50,000 Bitcoin. Big announcement next Friday, I can get a couple more of you in EXITED

favelle75

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:11:33 AM

Great, one more respectful HT member riding in on a high horse  Roll Eyes

Welcome to the thread, feel free to take a dump anywhere you like.

What are you, 12? Lol, ok then. I'm sorry I'm making money. Have fun with your $318 Bitcoins. I have already ROI'd trays over. Do you know what ROI means? Thought so. Snickers...

Rip Off Industry?

No, that would be Litecoin and DOGE. Literally the worst investments ever.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:12:13 AM

Redacted is that you? What's the matter? Is everyone over there too happy right now? Don't worry it's always raining during the parade here Wink

Redacted should use his xpy at a pet store to buy a puppy for Christmas. All that anger and hate could get the grinch out of him Smiley I'm sorry his mother didn't give him enough love and hugs but a dog you can kick and kick and it'll always give you love Smiley
interstellar

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:12:23 AM

Is this the answer you're looking for?

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/546566186058936320

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo
@Bitcoinconsul when we get the API's for Paybase done

I'm gonna have to say this! WTF? If they aren't in serious beta testing on Paybase right now (and have been for a while) they are seriously FUCKED come monday.
favelle75

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:13:10 AM

If you think I haven't been following the price, you haven't been reading this thread. You should start back about 100 pages and let us know when you catch up.

Catch up to what? A coin that increased in value 60% in two days? Any other coins do that the last two days?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:13:29 AM

It is too late. 1 paycoin = 50,000 Bitcoin. Big announcement next Friday, I can get a couple more of you in EXITED

Will you let that 0.04 xpy of yours go? I'll pay big time... i know you hodl it dearly and its worth much in the staking but couldn't you consider this a good deed and help a bro out? All i have is unviable bitcoin for trade.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:15:39 AM

Good question. I asked him on Twitter. See if get reasonable answer or he blocks me.  Grin

Will you let that 0.04 xpy of yours go? I'll pay big time... i know you hodl it dearly and its worth much in the staking but couldn't you consider this a good deed and help a bro out? All i have is unviable bitcoin for trade.

bitpop
josg21149

I'd let this shitcoin go for any price lol I was only pumping like redacted lmao

T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:16:47 AM

Quote from: Josh Garza
Our first set of numbers show that over 90% of our customers achieved a full profit. Many made 5X or more Smiley #XPY

So how is it he can track wallet addresses to people to exchanges to cash outs...? He hasn't even got a functioning store api but has code to do this?

Man you just pull numbers and percents out of your arse cause 90% is an awesome high number. Ok so going on that does that mean 10% made huge fuckin losses to satisfy the other 90% needs of the many outweigh needs of the few?
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:18:09 AM

Our first set of numbers show that over 90% of our customers achieved a full profit. Many made 5X or more Smiley #XPY

So how is it he can track wallet addresses to people to exchanges to cash outs...? He hasn't even got a functioning store api but has code to do this?

Man you just pull numbers and percents out of your arse cause 90% is an awesome high number. Ok so going on that does that mean 10% made huge fuckin losses to satisfy the other 90% needs of the many outweigh needs of the few?

Fraser took the loss to build the wall. This is a charity.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:18:46 AM

Didn't you see this....

?? If you didn't like paycoin and you thought it was a ponzi, why would you have Hashstakers in the first place? I mean, there's retarded... And there's RETARDED.

My offer to read what you're responding to still stands. Can we make a deal? You begin reading and posting on topic and we start over?
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:18:54 AM

this.

yes.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: