Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 [502] 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376907 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:53:42 PM

Dis guy..... just loses the plot every day doesn't he.

If I was from the US Id be embarrassed for this post.  Apparently Homero thinks only they in the US have big major holidays over the xmas period. Fuck off.  Nice to see bitjane come along and clean up under his chin from the shit that dribbles out. 

Anyone want to bet not much gets done next week with another "major holiday?"

I wonder if he was smart enough to set things up to happen around these dates or if it just worked out that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:54:08 PM

Dis guy..... just loses the plot every day doesn't he.

If I was from the US Id be embarrassed for this post.  Apparently Homero thinks only they in the US have big major holidays over the xmas period. Fuck off.  Nice to see bitjane come along and clean up under his chin from the shit that dribbles out. 

hey, the US are the self proclaimed "gods own country", they also invented Jebus and that Fella with the beard and everything!!
And Homero is pretty much in line with the level of retardation and criminality that is set as an example by the US government.

Whoa calm down there fella, the only thing you said that's true is that josh is retarded.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:08:18 PM

hey, the US are the self proclaimed "gods own country", they also invented Jebus and that Fella with the beard and everything!!
true

And Homero is pretty much in line with the level of retardation and criminality that is set as an example by the US government.

come back and say that when you're running your own startup on a scale that matches GAW. I'm on the the fence with all this but I object to pure dickbag statements like that Grin
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:31:33 PM

true

come back and say that when you're running your own startup on a scale that matches GAW. I'm on the the fence with all this but I object to pure dickbag statements like that Grin
with the money behind them that GAW states they have this startup shouldnt have the troubles it does. ive seen poor indie game developers better prepared.

its a red flag. Wheres general aktbar when you need him.... its a trap!!!
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:37:49 PM

I wonder if that dumb fuck homero thinks we only celebrate New Years here in the US?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 10:40:47 PM

useless gibberish
dude, can you try to keep this account a bit longer? It's annoying to put your accounts on ignore on a daily basis.

Btw, does that GAW PoS clone really create 1% stake PER DAY? It's hard to follow all the crap they promise, edit, delete and so on... If so, how can anyone believe that they would be able to maintain the price (if they ever reach the promised USD 20)?
And did they switch from "cloud mining" to basically running one single machinie with a XPY PoS wallet now or is that BTC mining still in business?

Anyways, glad that i never bought anything from them.

Nobody knows about BTC mining for sure, but they are still selling off S4 miners on oneminer.com and it has been hinted on more than one occasion that mining is the past and staking is the future. The only question is what will happen to unconverted Hashlets, 10% according to GAW. My guess is that they will continue with 1 satoshi payouts for a while and then offer another chance to "upgrade". Another option is just force everyone like they did with legacy hosted hardware.

Regular POS is 5% annually. "Cloud" POS is 0.972% per day (non-compounding). However you need to keep in mind that to achieve that rate for every 3 months of staking you have to spend between 50-100% of the value of the coin on a disposable HashStaker. A minor exception is a converted Prime, which lasts forever, but those cost 600% so in that case you'd be betting that this system will last for 2+ years and/or the exchange rate will go up significantly.

Best case scenario: one XPY at 0.03 BTC (~$10) + a cheap hashlet at $5 converted to a 3 month HashStaker = $15 cost. At the end of 3 months you will have 1.87 XPY, so you need the exchange rate to stay above $8 to break even.

Worst case scenario: one XPY at $10 + HashStaker at full retail = $22 cost. You need the exchange rate to stay above $12.

You can reduce the risk by dumping the "interest" daily, which is likely what most will be doing and you can guess what that will do to the exchange rate.

I calculated a few posts back that $0.5 million USD is needed to prop the HashStakers alone, not to mention regular staking. Basically you need GAW to make at least $0.5 million per day STARTING NOW to be able to sustain this. All other speculation about floors and exchange manipulation and magic future technologies etc is meaningless. Without cold hard income to back it up it will unravel sooner or later.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:49:01 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 11:00:36 PM by Subtuppel

useless gibberish
dude, can you try to keep this account a bit longer? It's annoying to put your accounts on ignore on a daily basis.

Btw, does that GAW PoS clone really create 1% stake PER DAY? It's hard to follow all the crap they promise, edit, delete and so on... If so, how can anyone believe that they would be able to maintain the price (if they ever reach the promised USD 20)?
And did they switch from "cloud mining" to basically running one single machinie with a XPY PoS wallet now or is that BTC mining still in business?

Anyways, glad that i never bought anything from them.

Nobody knows about BTC mining for sure, but they are still selling off S4 miners on oneminer.com and it has been hinted on more than one occasion that mining is the past and staking is the future. The only question is what will happen to unconverted Hashlets, 10% according to GAW. My guess is that they will continue with 1 satoshi payouts for a while and then offer another chance to "upgrade". Another option is just force everyone like they did with legacy hosted hardware.

Regular POS is 5% annually. "Cloud" POS is 0.972% per day (non-compounding). However you need to keep in mind that to achieve that rate for every 3 months of staking you have to spend between 50-100% of the value of the coin on a disposable HashStaker. A minor exception is a converted Prime, which lasts forever, but those cost 600% so in that case you'd be betting that this system will last for 2+ years and/or the exchange rate will go up significantly.

Best case scenario: one XPY at 0.03 BTC (~$10) + a cheap hashlet at $5 converted to a 3 month HashStaker = $15 cost. At the end of 3 months you will have 1.87 XPY, so you need the exchange rate to stay above $8 to break even.

Worst case scenario: one XPY at $10 + HashStaker at full retail = $22 cost. You need the exchange rate to stay above $12.

You can reduce the risk by dumping the "interest" daily, which is likely what most will be doing and you can guess what that will do to the exchange rate.

I calculated a few posts back that $0.5 million USD is needed to prop the HashStakers alone, not to mention regular staking. Basically you need GAW to make at least $0.5 million per day STARTING NOW to be able to sustain this. All other speculation about floors and exchange manipulation and magic future technologies etc is meaningless. Without cold hard income to back it up it will unravel sooner or later.
thanks for that summary.
You could not make it up, that's ~ 355% "yearly interest" for these "cloud coins" with that different stake rate. How could anyone fall for that, ffs?

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:58:53 PM

To be fair Bitcoin has 1.1 million dollars a day inflation right now.... but yes, I agree with what you are suggesting that paycoin2 won't be able to sustain that inflation, especially since BTC is deflationary long term and paycoin2 is inflationary long term.

WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:03:44 PM

Cash takers confirmed.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26073/be-careful-with-your-stakers
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:07:37 PM

553 - ouch! I thought it was going to be THE coin for our lives Roll Eyes

So I guess this is done? Or is this Josh still trying for his $20 dream?

Unfortunately, this is not over by a longshot. While Josh and GAw have proven to be technically incompetent they are quite experienced bullshit artists and marketers. They will continue this charade for as long as possible squeezing every last drop out of their clients while they dump their coins in exchange for BTC.

Well, I think that people are smarter now. Sure, in a rally there are huge buys, but I bet most are aware of the risks and are only buying to sell it higher, and not because they are sold on the grand vision of Josh and co.

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:15:32 PM

Well, I think that people are smarter now. Sure, in a rally there are huge buys, but I bet most are aware of the risks and are only buying to sell it higher, and not because they are sold on the grand vision of Josh and co.

Partly true , it all comes down to how he will manage his propaganda campaign going forward and the fact that he can extend this charade out longer because many have locked their coins into a 3 to 6 month contract where they can't sell them. This is the difference between paycoin2 and other PoS pump and dumps.

It could all explode in the next 2 weeks or be extended over 6 months depending upon how many hashstakers were bought and the propaganda.

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:24:19 PM

Partly true , it all comes down to how he will manage his propaganda campaign going forward and the fact that he can extend this charade out longer because many have locked their coins into a 3 to 6 month contract where they can't sell them. This is the difference between paycoin2 and other PoS pump and dumps.

It could all explode in the next 2 weeks or be extended over 6 months depending upon how many hashstakers were bought and the propaganda.

Well, here's to hoping it crumbles within the next 2 weeks, then.

gefafwisp

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:42:08 PM

Well, here's to hoping it crumbles within the next 2 weeks, then.

Fingers crossed. In the meantime, let's head over to definite ponzi, cryptomine

Cryptomine.io         1+2+3+4+5+6+7      => 7/7 = Ponzi
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:43:37 PM

suchmoon do you have the stats for 0.5 million per day? id be interested to run the calcs. is this 0.5 million assuming GAW buys coins @$20? if the buy a limited supply a day and rely on exchanges this figure would be lower right? GAW always funds 1 thing from another so homero cant sustain a full buy back daily
gefafwisp

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:46:32 PM

Interesting, normally you'd relish in GAW customers behaving like fools, but when one actually makes a foolish mistake, it's suddenly Proof Of Scam!

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:54:07 PM

Interesting, normally you'd relish in GAW customers behaving like fools, but when one actually makes a foolish mistake, it's suddenly Proof Of Scam!

Why would we relish in the misfortune of others? Even proponents of this farce I have sympathy for as many genuinely believe in GAW's scam.

You are always welcome to sell you paycoin2's and come back to bitcoin when you are ready. No resentment, as we all make mistakes.

gefafwisp

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

Why would we relish in the misfortune of others? Even proponents of this farce I have sympathy for as many genuinely believe in GAW's scam.

You are always welcome to sell you paycoin2's and come back to bitcoin when you are ready. No resentment, as we all make mistakes.

Yeah I probably overreacted there in all honesty Wink too many G&Ts

GAW hasn't been a mistake for me, the whole experience put a positive spin on an otherwise pretty scammy year of crypto for me. (I imagine you'll find that ironic).

Anyway ... end of year, end of this thread for me. Have a happy and prosperous start to 2015 everyone. Hopefully next time we'll agree on something.  Shocked
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:25:05 AM

Interesting you are happy to profit of other mistakes, we already knew this.

Tell me Josh, how come there are a lot of people on your forum that have posted endless threads about selling at a significant loss like the price of 1 prime for 500 or so.  And then on the flipside not one person has ever posted they scored a deal of a lifetime on the forum.  In fact, the common theme within each mistaken sale is the system is setup and designed to cause mistakes because you yourself have your bots on the market place that snaps up these deals within mili seconds.

Your capticha is a joke because get this, people are still making mistakes and the mysterious 0.0003 of a nano second bot is still snapping up peoples mistakes. People don't have time to cancel it which is a dead giveaway dude when your bots snap them up within half a second of them being placed on the market. No lag on your end.

Not only that, you haven't allowed people to merge or split their cash takers, and this poor guy obviously made a mistake, which was by design a part of the system you allowed to be in place right now.  The only choice you gave him in this instance was Stake paycoins or not...thats it, he cant even sell his cash taker even if he wanted too nor his account.

Now, you tell me, who is greedily profiting off peoples mistakes within a system designed by the very people who can only capitalize on said mistakes.

corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:34:33 AM

So does anybody else think there will be another "delay" Monday?

Or maybe paybase will open up, but there will be some kind of hurdle that won't allow you to trade XPY for BTC?

I think the chances are good that there will be some more BS excuses.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 12:36:53 AM

suchmoon do you have the stats for 0.5 million per day? id be interested to run the calcs. is this 0.5 million assuming GAW buys coins @$20? if the buy a limited supply a day and rely on exchanges this figure would be lower right? GAW always funds 1 thing from another so homero cant sustain a full buy back daily

Yes, it's based on $20 valuation. It's not so much about buy back, it's about inflation. So if they limit buy back to fewer coins than POS generates daily it will just defer the inevitable - it means that future revenue would need to be even higher than 0.5 million per day to cover the ongoing inflation plus the deferred coins. Edit: this doesn't even begin to cover any of the 12+ million coins that already exist - I still have no clue where the $240 million would come from to back that up. Presumably the revenue would have to be much higher than $0.5m per day then.

Numbers are coming from here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20141227091535/https://hashtalk.org/topic/25923/buying-new-hashstaker/59

[...]

And this is interesting if someone wants to do some math:

@GAWCEO There are about 5 times less HashStakers than XPY...... Smiley

That would make it ~2.4 million HashStakers and about 23 thousand XPY in daily payouts, or nearly half a million USD per day if we are to believe the official valuation.

Pages: « 1 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 [502] 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: