Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376940 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 08:39:39 PM

Paycoin is on track, you all know it, you're just pissing your pants because you missed an opportunity. Better luck next year!

You are not very smart are you Josh.   We all hold paycoin and waiting for your bullshit claim of paycoin will be 20 bucks or as you put it 25 dollars soon.  yet we don't see it.

What this thread does is call out all of your bullshit so people are not in the dark about how shady you are.

It puts pressure on you to "prove us wrong" which is the end game here, so we can cash out.  Only a moron wouldn't understand that and think we have another motive.

We are taunting the shit out of you, so you can prove us wrong so we can cash out for MORE profits.

As you can see only by breaking your promises (recurring theme for GAW and you) breeds more posts about how shady you are and more effort on our behalf to make you do good on all the dumb fucks in Homero Talk who just love you and are blind.

People off Homero Talk should be thanking us, as we demand more action from you and you deliver trying to prove us wrong.

LOL good luck with that one the followers will never thank a outsider, if you dont drink the koolaid you not cool enough to be wit hthe group then haha

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 08:40:56 PM

is this a picture of what facial expressions to expect from inside prison life as the life of prison is inside the father of all this crap. I like it looks so real makes a great tatoo  Shocked

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:02:45 PM

Redacted: "Let's cut Josh a little break here, folks." Click here to see the most pathetic grouping of brain dead cultish posts on HT ever(And that is saying a lot)

It is amazing to think that some of these morons are actually able to function in some capacity in this world.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:11:09 PM

Redacted: "Let's cut Josh a little break here, folks." Click here to see the most pathetic grouping of brain dead cultish posts on HT ever(And that is saying a lot)

It is amazing to think that some of these morons are actually able to function in some capacity in this world.
Thanks for the shocker, i almost died laughing:

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:12:52 PM

Steve Jobs always launched Apple products late. Always. It's a fact. Look it up.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:13:36 PM

Those followers are zealots its so hard to believe the excuses they make for him.  After reading that I have come to the conclusion:

but seriously i'm kidding.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:15:01 PM

Maybe they will wise up and wind up over here. Where you can have a conversation without the thread getting locked or deleted.

You accept the rules of the forum by signing up. Your thread gets closed, you make another one just to whine that the previous one was closed and call it a conversation. Nobody cares, their forum their rules. Don't like it don't write there.

Wrong
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:19:14 PM

Steve Jobs always launched Apple products late. Always. It's a fact. Look it up.

Mr Coin: "I'm a driver, I'm a winner. Things are gonna change, I can feel it."

Do you think they will honor their god, Mr. Garza, by having the smallest denomination of Paycoin named in his honor?

.00000001 XPY = 1 Homero

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:20:02 PM

This guy has been shamelessly pumping this coin. I've seen his posts often.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:21:11 PM

Do you think they will honor their god, Mr. Garza, by having the smallest denomination of Paycoin named in his honor?

.00000001 XPY = 1 Homero

I thought I heard it was called a joshoshi already? Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:24:30 PM

.00000001 XPY = 1 Homero

I thought I heard it was called a joshoshi already? Cheesy

GAWeee, Cmon. You're Joshin me!  Cheesy

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:25:47 PM

his twitter feed constantly spews paycoin poop as well, so pathetic.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Subtuppel

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:26:54 PM

yeah, although i am into BlackCoin from early march i found it quite disgusting when he did the same with BlackCoin. Brainless shouts, giving a shit about what's actually happening... we do not want stupid pumping but to keep improving the PoS protocol and services around it. Time will tell if it will be a success, a pure copy w/o any innovation surely isn't the way to change something.
Patience and real development are rare in crypto-land, glad he left when it wasn't going quick enough for him.

T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:34:37 PM

Oh so it will only not collapse as long as nobody cashes out Smiley

And how can he claim those that mined hashpoints have doubled, if they can't cash out because then it will collapse. LOL

The delusion level in those still believing this

it only survives if you dont dump? its not a dump if nobody buys... and paid merchants get fiat not xpy so that in itself is a constant dump.

and for the zombies since im still trying to get them to free think. joshs claims of under attack can be total rubbish. the service isnt live so there is no disruption. im willing to bet he says he's attack to reinforce xpy is awesome and have faith. ps he doesnt ip ban... cloudflare does with its auto systems. hes making shit up as he goes now.
Subtuppel

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:40:48 PM

Oh so it will only not collapse as long as nobody cashes out Smiley

And how can he claim those that mined hashpoints have doubled, if they can't cash out because then it will collapse. LOL

The delusion level in those still believing this

it only survives if you dont dump? its not a dump if nobody buys... and paid merchants get fiat not xpy so that in itself is a constant dump.

and for the zombies since im still trying to get them to free think. joshs claims of under attack can be total rubbish. the service isnt live so there is no disruption. im willing to bet he says he's attack to reinforce xpy is awesome and have faith. ps he doesnt ip ban... cloudflare does with its auto systems. hes making shit up as he goes now.
If i am not wrong, paybase.com uses (of course) BootstrapCDN, as it is for free. Why waste money on a premium service for a site that will never be functional.
edit: ok, whois says " CLOUDFLARENET", my browser loads something from BootstrapCDN when i hit the login button for fun... weird.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:41:48 PM

Steve Jobs actually produced something new and innovative, not rehashed BTC stuff.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:46:11 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 10:06:33 PM by Paul Revere

It looks like part of the launch delay is, as was pondered on HT, because the development team is working on a new logo (they are actually floating this idea as causing the latest delay- seriously, I am not making this up).

A pre-release version of the new logo that both embodies what Paycoin is all about and honors their techno innovating god, Josh, all in one image has been leaked:

Do you think this moron will get the new logo tattooed on him instead of the old one?

Edit to add: Now that I think about it, this fool will probably get both the old and new Paycoin logos tattooed on him, you know, to let everyone know that he was both an early adopter AND a faithful member of the Josh Cult. Maybe he will even have the time traveling code tattooed on his butt like Fry!

P.S: For those who do not get the obscure Futurama references in this post, click here for an explanation of "The Scammers" and the Time Travel code tattooed on Fry's butt.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:00:08 PM

and paid merchants get fiat not xpy so that in itself is a constant dump.

https://paybase.com/merchant.php
Convert to USD*
You may request a withdrawal daily - your cash will arrive in
your connected bank account within just a few business days.
*Coming soon.

This sounds like merchants who accept XPY are stuck holding XPY, until "soon" arrives.

Holy hell, i hadn't looked at that site but i just realized they basically stole coinbase's whole idea and site / marketing etc etc .... brilliant innovation there, genius indeed... and now he's tweeting about a virtual crypto credit card online crypto debit card? What in the actual fck is that?  Huh

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/550030592147226624

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:07:06 PM

and paid merchants get fiat not xpy so that in itself is a constant dump.

https://paybase.com/merchant.php
Convert to USD*
You may request a withdrawal daily - your cash will arrive in
your connected bank account within just a few business days.
*Coming soon.

This sou'nds like merchants who accept XPY are stuck holding XPY, until "soon" arrives.

Holy hell, i hadn't looked at that site but i just realized they basically stole coinbase's whole idea and site / marketing etc etc .... brilliant innovation there, genius indeed... and now he's tweeting about a virtual crypto credit card? What in the actual fck is that?  Huh

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/550030592147226624
I have never seen so much bullshit in my crypto life, much of his following must be total newbs.... And then ones that aren't, are in for a quick buck at their expense. Such a farce lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:08:12 PM

i expect epic fail in implementation and huge dump as soon as people see the actual site...
One can only hope the countless people who have money in GAW services can dump to regain some of it.
i agree with you i keep getting email from them telling me to buy hash stakers, I find this funny for the fact you cant even see any hash stakers for sale by gaw or anyone. I log into the zencloud site every day to see if my last few multihash have sold and never seen one staker for sale anywhere.

Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: