Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:38:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376977 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:06:16 PM

This one is hilarious:

Put https://paybase.com/styles/home.css into your browser's address bar.

Where are you now?

topic has already been deleted.
what happened there, could you just take accounts over?

The bug is still there, even though the topic has been deleted.

I get the same email address and balance when I go to https://paybase.com/styles/home.css again, and the same one if I enter that URL in a different browser that has never been to paybase.com at all. It's not the same one I was seeing last night though. Currently the email starts with rcvm@ ... anyone else seeing the same one? Balance of 253 xpy.

I get admin@vaudois.ch

That looks like a real user:  https://hashtalk.org/user/vaudois

They've known about this bug for, what, eight hours? It's beyond incompetent that they wouldn't immediately plug this kind of security hole (even if it's just leaking info about user email and balances).

He's deposited 0, probably dumped

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:11:28 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 05:19:35 PM by Paul Revere

The rate at which people are slightly waking up to what is going on and saying "WTF" over at HT is increasing, but not quite as fast as those helpful Mods are deleting and locking those pesky threads from upset customers:

The glorious PCfan locked that up within 20 minutes. How dare somebody ask a question about their investment!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26868/disappointed

Edit to add: This amazing thread just popped up:

Getting shafted is a "Gift"?? These HypMOtized morons actually believe Josh is some sort of messiah. This truly is cult behavior, and we all know that cults always work out well in the end, right? Just send your messiah Mo' BTC fools, and make sure you you chant "We are with you Josh" while you do it! That will make it all work!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26880/i-am-sick-of-reading-disappointed-where-is-the-floor-and-all-that-it-is-still-a-once-in-lifetimechance

"We are with you Josh! We are with you Josh!"

Hey- that woman on the bottom is not chanting! A non-believer! Maybe even a DUMPER! It is ALL her fault that the BTC we throw into the volcano is not making us rich!! Drag her to the Pit of Obedience for Faith Training at once!!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:13:04 PM

You mean like this one...  NOT my account... but visible.  (I've seen 5 other accounts when logged into my own account.)

http://prntscr.com/5mzony  or  http://[Suspicious link removed]/image/0D121B3c1t2R

Sweet, heavy hitter there.

There are idiots with tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars sunk into this thing. One yesterday was in a bind because he'd assumed Josh would keep the promise of a $20 floor, and was depending on it to repay a loan that was due. Oh, and that was his "safe" back-up investment, which only became a problem because he'd lost money on hashie and on ltcgear when those blew up. I guess that's the kind of mindset you need to have in order to be vulnerable to scams like these.

I know they're adults and responsible for their own decisions, and yes they're gullible idiots, but I still feel sad for the ones who have put more into this get rich quick scheme than they can afford to lose. 

With Bitcoin you aren't enriching one guy and I'll always have my coins. That's why I'm all in. These idiots love centralized, seizable scams.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:19:52 PM

More friends have filed SEC and tips.fbi.gov reports on gawminers,
I hope everyone does the same.

Heard any response as of yet?
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:21:28 PM

Nothing new here; Candor has always been posting stuff like that going way back now.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:24:47 PM

This CSS thing is fun. I'm able to do it without a paybase account.
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:26:31 PM

You mean like this one...  NOT my account... but visible.  (I've seen 5 other accounts when logged into my own account.)

http://prntscr.com/5mzony  or  http://[Suspicious link removed]/image/0D121B3c1t2R

There are idiots with tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars sunk into this thing. One yesterday was in a bind because he'd assumed Josh would keep the promise of a $20 floor, and was depending on it to repay a loan that was due. Oh, and that was his "safe" back-up investment, which only became a problem because he'd lost money on hashie and on ltcgear when those blew up. I guess that's the kind of mindset you need to have in order to be vulnerable to scams like these.

I know they're adults and responsible for their own decisions, and yes they're gullible idiots, but I still feel sad for the ones who have put more into this get rich quick scheme than they can afford to lose. 

If you add together all the people who lost money on companies like lunaminer, PB, hashie, ltcgear, hashprofit, gox, amt, bfl and so on you'll end up with the majority of crypto users. Are we all idiots?
There are no safe investments in crypto!
I'm off to a party, have fun and happy new year!

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:27:13 PM

http://prntscr.com/5mzony  or  http://cl.ly/image/0D121B3c1t2R

The security implications are far reaching, well beyond what the dunce Homero can comprehend

The funds you deposit into your wallet are protected by
the same protection used by the CIA and all major banks

All you need to do now is contact this poor bastard arthur.chauvett44 {44 is more than likely the year the idiot was born in } fire of an email and say 'dude i know you got 50,000 USD stashed away, Ima report you to you're tax authority if you don't send me 10,000 USD in BTC today !!!!'

Is all it takes, no hack no nothing.

The handful I can see lead to their full names and addresses but not such a large sum as that poor guy.

Single biggest fuck up in the short life of crypto history the rank amateur meddling hands of this smug cunt Homero will bring the wrath of the authorities down on all crypto currencies. From the severest of privacy breach to ponzi to blatant scamming.  This punk needs to be shut down sooner rather than later.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:31:29 PM

Collect up and record name/email addy and balance of as many as you can, screen shot being the best. Post them here, we will force these poor suckers to force Homero out of business. Single biggest security breach to date.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:32:36 PM

You mean like this one...  NOT my account... but visible.  (I've seen 5 other accounts when logged into my own account.)

http://prntscr.com/5mzony  or  http://cl.ly/image/0D121B3c1t2R

The security implications are far reaching, well beyond what the dunce Homero can comprehend

The funds you deposit into your wallet are protected by
the same protection used by the CIA and all major banks

All you need to do now is contact this poor bastard arthur.chauvett44 {44 is more than likely the year the idiot was born in } fire of an email and say 'dude i know you got 50,000 USD stashed away, Ima report you to you're tax authority if you don't send me 10,000 USD in BTC today !!!!'

Is all it takes, no hack no nothing.

The handful I can see lead to their full names and addresses but not such a large sum as that poor guy.

Single biggest fuck up in the short life of crypto history the rank amateur meddling hands of this smug cunt Homero will bring the wrath of the authorities down on all crypto currencies. From the severest of privacy breach to ponzi to blatant scamming.  This punk needs to be shut down sooner rather than later.

If you delete your cookies and reload the page.. there is always a new user,
I'm gathering all the info and safe keeping it in-case anyone wants proof of the data leak and they want to sue Gawminers.
I will email you if I found your info due to Gaw's incompetence. If a company that holds millions of dollars of your money and wants to become a bank can't release one simplistic site without a huge data breach, I doubt they will succeed in anything else.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:34:33 PM

If you add together all the people who lost money on companies like lunaminer, PB, hashie, ltcgear, hashprofit, gox, amt, bfl and so on you'll end up with the majority of crypto users. Are we all idiots?

Stop spamming your scams troll

geegaw

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:36:37 PM

Took less than 3 seconds to track the correct Arthur down, retweeting "Josh Garza" horeshit.

Poor sap:

https://twitter.com/ArthurChauvet

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
10BTCaDay

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:39:56 PM

I'm doing everyone a favor, I'm taking down everyone's information from paybase and reporting the USD amount in their account to the IRS with their first/last name and email address.
Most of the people can be found on facebook with their email and it states their state and first and last names.

Good job Josh.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:40:39 PM

You mean like this one...  NOT my account... but visible.  (I've seen 5 other accounts when logged into my own account.)

http://prntscr.com/5mzony  or  http://[Suspicious link removed]/image/0D121B3c1t2R

Stop spamming your scams troll

Go back to spamming bitpop, every time I see a post by you it's a generic one line spam, usually full of curses.

jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:41:36 PM

Tickling my tastebuds in bath of popcorn!

geegaw

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:42:24 PM

I'm doing everyone a favor, I'm taking down everyone's information from paybase and reporting the USD amount in their account to the IRS with their first/last name and email address.
Most of the people can be found on facebook with their email and it states their state and first and last names.

Good job Josh.

Excellent idea, the IRS will move quicker to inform these victims before they become casualties of script kiddie blackmailers.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
10BTCaDay

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:45:12 PM

Good job Josh.

Excellent idea, the IRS will move quicker to inform these victims before they become casualties of script kiddie blackmailers.

Thanks,
This is brought to you by Josh Garza:

Reporting all info and mailing it to:

Internal Revenue Service
Stop 31313
Fresno, CA 93888

P.S. Don't forget to file your taxes!

geegaw

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:45:32 PM

No wonder Arthur is hiding such a large sum like that in crypto currency with the French government's heavy handed taxation of the rich there. That's not an inconsiderable sum. Hopefully it is not his and his wife's life savings because when they come knocking on the door to collect the tax on that and the fine for trying to hide it, that's the end of that.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:51:02 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 05:10:20 PM by geegaw

I think  formal announcement might be in order. Let me see.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=909293.new#new

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:51:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled

SO JOSH, YOUR MOVE.
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: