Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁  (Read 361297 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:41:53 AM

Can we please for the love of GOD move GAW from Obsolete to collapsed Ponzi....

Bloody Hell even the SEC has claimed they are a Ponzi and is dragging them through the courts...

Code:
Cryptsy MN            1+2+3+4            => 4/7 = Possibly/partially legit ( + no details on fee structure)

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I tried upgrading the list by adjusting their current positions but here's what OP wanted instead (I like his argument as well). So I reverted back in upgrading the old school way.

Read further discussions about it here:

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg13671497#msg13671497

2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg13671881#msg13671881

3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg13671991#msg13671991

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:26:39 AM

Can we please for the love of GOD move GAW from Obsolete to collapsed Ponzi....

Bloody Hell even the SEC has claimed they are a Ponzi and is dragging them through the courts...

Code:
Cryptsy MN            1+2+3+4            => 4/7 = Possibly/partially legit ( + no details on fee structure)

I tried upgrading the list by adjusting their current positions but here's what OP wanted instead (I like his argument as well). So I reverted back in upgrading the old school way.

Read further discussions about it here:

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg13671497#msg13671497

2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg13671881#msg13671881

3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg13671991#msg13671991

Can u please provide a link to this might be legit service of cloud mining?
im interested in trying out!

wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 09:05:53 AM

Why nobody speaks about how to get that scammers by the balls and prosecute them, even people make mistakes?

You lost money in HashOcean?
Go to your local police and make a complaint.

"Hello officer, despite many people saying that they were thieves, I gave my funny cryptomoney of my own free will to anonymous people on the internet who won't give it back."

Let us know how you get on.

Hey Prophet,
what a wonderful human being you are.
You must to be very proud of yourself, don't ya?

I just had a look thru the car crash that is your previous investments. How old are you? 9?
You haven't made "mistakes", you just don't have a fucking clue what you are doing.
This thread is here to help people identify ponzis and avoid them, not to rationalize giving them money and then bitch when the inevitable happens.
Moron.

You better change your pants dude, you get too pissed.

GMK

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:41:17 PM

TOPMINE scammed along with HashOcean! They're all starting making the preparations for halving reward!  Grin
well a ponzi could use the halving reward as an excuse to give the half of interest they normally give..their false image is to be a cloud mining
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1414
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:14:55 AM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-track-hashocean-mining-company

These guys claiming they are tracking down the Hashocean company and they say they found 2 physical locations of their mining rig data centers. I thought they were just imaginary but this group is claiming they even received a 100 BTC bounty from Hashocean to stop tracking them.

What do you guys think ? A fiction movie too good to be true, or maybe there is some true things to this story. Asking here as it made me wonder.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:12:41 AM

These guys claiming they are tracking down the Hashocean company and they say they found 2 physical locations of their mining rig data centers. I thought they were just imaginary but this group is claiming they even received a 100 BTC bounty from Hashocean to stop tracking them.

What do you guys think ? A fiction movie too good to be true, or maybe there is some true things to this story. Asking here as it made me wonder.

I call bullshit on this claim. For one, cointelegraph will publish any old shit including happily advertising known ponzi scams such as coince.com even when notified about it being a fraudulent operation. Secondly, what better way to 'cool the mark' than to have an 'ethical hacker' group pop up and tell everybody not to worry because they are working on tracking the scammers down and, just to prove how awesome this group is, they say how they have already turned down 100BTC from the scammers to get them to stop. THAT IS HOW FUCKING AWESOME A JOB THESE GUYS ARE DOING!!!1!1!!11elebenty!!11!

It is bullshit and designed solely to buy more time and reduce the incentive for people to try and track them down themselves.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
wishxy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 03:11:47 PM

It is not only about "ethical hackers conspiration story", FBI and Interpol already run after HO and there is a rumors about Russian special Spider group has getting in.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:15:03 PM

It is not only about "ethical hackers conspiration story", FBI and Interpol already run after HO and there is a rumors about Russian's Spider group has getting in.

I think tat you watch too many movies guys or you smoke smothing strong.. Wink What is source of this informations? Do you have good frineds in FBI and Interpol thet sell to you informations like this?
"rumors about Russian's Spider" .. please come back from moon dude Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
daniele_83

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:25:17 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 03:54:25 PM by daniele_83

everyone knews about HO being a ponzi and who got involved just risked what he was affording to loose and if not he has been a fool.

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
Didldak

Activity: 150

Oh boy!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:19:54 PM

So how much did HO steal in the end? 200,000 BTC?

Hey.. watsup.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:31:13 PM

So how much did HO steal in the end? 200,000 BTC?

It appears like so in the article of Cointelegraph which I agree with cryptodevil that they will promote any scam and just don't give a shit about it. But the amount we are sure they have stolen is 5749.xx Bitcoins or equal to 3.5 million dollars which they are safeguarding in a bitcoin wallet address. Must be a hardware wallet for sure or else they will be stupid to keep this amount in some online or desktop wallet.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:38:25 PM

I call bullshit on this claim. For one, cointelegraph will publish any old shit including happily advertising known ponzi scams such as coince.com even when notified about it being a fraudulent operation. Secondly, what better way to 'cool the mark' than to have an 'ethical hacker' group pop up and tell everybody not to worry because they are working on tracking the scammers down and, just to prove how awesome this group is, they say how they have already turned down 100BTC from the scammers to get them to stop. THAT IS HOW FUCKING AWESOME A JOB THESE GUYS ARE DOING!!!1!1!!11elebenty!!11!

It is bullshit and designed solely to buy more time and reduce the incentive for people to try and track them down themselves.

+1

To me.it seems these hackers are affiliated with the scammers, as you have said. It's a time grab, the longer they have people going about a mysterious benefactor that might save the day, the longer they have to pack things up and erase tracks. I think however, this was planned a long time ago and it won't be so easy to track these guys down. But this is an additional layer of obfuscation on the crazy cake.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:32:33 AM

Please add Powerhashing.com, 6/7 with backers identifiable, 6.5/8 as they highly suggest an unsustainable ROI will continue for two years..
More about them here.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
wishxy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 12:58:10 PM

It is not only about "ethical hackers conspiration story", FBI and Interpol already run after HO and there is a rumors about Russian's Spider group has getting in.

I think tat you watch too many movies guys or you smoke smothing strong.. Wink What is source of this informations? Do you have good frineds in FBI and Interpol thet sell to you informations like this?

It's interesting, please continue, Masta'.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:02:25 AM

Take it easy man Wink There was already couple of ponzi operated in very similar to HashOcean and their "career" finished in this same way: "we have been hacked".

Look for PBmining thread and you will see how will finish story about HashOcean. Not the first and not the last scam..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
daniele_83

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:31:14 PM

Take it easy man Wink There was already couple of ponzi operated in very similar to HashOcean and their "career" finished in this same way: "we have been hacked".

Look for PBmining thread and you will see how will finish story about HashOcean. Not the first and not the last scam..

they have been hacked by themselves  Grin

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
Knackwurst

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:49:57 PM

Didn't hashocean owners already started a new copy scheme of their site?
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:59:08 PM

hash-line . com is the new one the copy of topmine and cldmine  these mother fu*kers even have the same typo.

I remember see this typo in another site like avainvest or topmine not sure but it was there.

http://www.auplod.com/u/lupaod8188f.png
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1414
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:25:38 PM

hash-line . com is the new one the copy of topmine and cldmine  these mother fu*kers even have the same typo.

I remember see this typo in another site like avainvest or topmine not sure but it was there.

http://www.auplod.com/u/lupaod8188f.png

1. Website created 20 June , pretty much the same time that CLDmine was down few days before as far as I remember. Nr.1 Red flag
2. Website just updated 14 hours ago, whoisinfo is protected. Nr2. Red flag.
3. Website looks just like another ponzi otiis.cc which just popped out as soon as CLDmine felled down. The design is identical, and just like CLDMine in the beginning they offered only Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. Nr 3 Red flag.

Please people do yourself a favor and stop sending money to this scammers. Start respecting yourself more.
daniele_83

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:34:48 PM

Agree, all scammers and HashOcean has been just a proof for all.

Elseway enjoy while keeping paying for their holydays while they are laughing at your back Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: