Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My jaw is still on the floor.  (Read 35660 times)
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:03:12 AM

Nick Szabo on learning from the Japanese

http://cd.textfiles.com/spaceandast/TEXT/SPACEDIG/V13_5/V13_500.TXT

Date: 27 Apr 91 06:41:23 GMT
From: unisoft!fai!sequent!crg5!szabo@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Nick Szabo)
Subject: Learning from Japan

In article <DLBRES10.91Apr24103238@pc.usl.edu> dlbres10@pc.usl.edu (Fraering Philip) writes:

[An excellent article on U.S. competitiveness]

Well said.  I would only add that if we are going to mimic the
Japanese, we should learn from them the way they learned from the
Western world after the Meiji Restoration.  The Japanese sent out
observers to the most advanced parts of the most advanced Western
countries, making lists ranking political, educational, and
technological structures in order from best to worst.  Fit with
Japanese culture was also considered.  Everything below "ichiban" --
the number one ranking -- was discarded, and the best examples of
each component of modern civilization in all of the West were implemented
over the remains of feudal Japan.  

Now that Japan is equal with us -- better in some areas, worse in
others -- we need a similar process to learn from Japan -- that is,
go over and pick out the _best_ of what they do, that also fits our
own culture.  Honda, not Mitsubishi; Japanese work ethic, not
Japanese group-think ethic; just-in-time manufacturing, not
university-level scientific research; technical education, not language
education.

In the space arena, the Japanese have things to teach us in
several areas -- minitiarization, automation, efficiency,
and the scaling of technology to the market.  They also have an
extensive project in comet and asteroid research, including sky
surveys and manned asteroid sample return missions to Antartica.  
On the other hand, the country as a whole is way behind in the overall
skill level, attention, and funding levels devoted to space.  This gives
us a big advantage.  Let's combine their best with our best to produce a
winner.

--
Nick Szabo                              szabo@sequent.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:44:19 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 04:50:16 AM by monsanto

Nick Szabo on learning from the Japanese

And learning Japanese:

"Au contrair!  Tongue twisters, palindromes, etc. are very good and fun
for practicing my Nihongo and when I get them right, it gets my confidence
up!  Can we have more please?"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.lang.japan/JYgfT8jNqw0
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:12:03 AM

Being a native Madisonian myself and only a little older than Nick, I've always been amazed at the superficial similarity in idioms and thought structure that goes into Satoshi Nakamotos writing as my own, especially his politics. I know this is anecdotal and I'm not interested in exposing anyone, but it was an amazing place and time to grow up for free thinkers and many came from there, "That 70s Show" notwithstanding.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:27:08 AM

It is a nice observation and many people have claimed Nick to be Satoshi in past, but it will take more than a word/phrase to come to any concrete conclusion here.

Not that easy. It may just intensify the already-believers.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:48:01 AM

It is a nice observation and many people have claimed Nick to be Satoshi in past, but it will take more than a word/phrase to come to any concrete conclusion here.

Not that easy. It may just intensify the already-believers.

One must not assume anything without concrete evidence, this Nick Szabo is a very prominent thinker though and I enjoy reading the things he's posted about.

One thing that runs though my mind from time to time is that possibly whoever created Satoshi, may have also been the creator of NXT. Maybe I am mistaken but didn't the creator of NXT also disappear into the outer reaches as well?

If Satoshi was still around for some time after leaving Bitcoin, I don't think he could keep away and it could be where he's been a part of a few different Cryptocurrencies under anonymous pseudonames.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:13:49 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 08:25:07 AM by Gleb Gamow

MIT gets all the good stuff. Second, all the current alumni get bitcoins. First, http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Along with...

4. David Chaum, Amos Fiat, and Moni Naor, Untraceable Electronic Cash, Advances in Cryptology CRYPTO '88, Springer-Verlag, pp. 319-327.

What are the odds of David being chums with a guy named Fiat and another named Moni?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:46:29 AM

MIT gets all the good stuff. Second, all the current alumni get bitcoins. First, http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Along with...

4. David Chaum, Amos Fiat, and Moni Naor, Untraceable Electronic Cash, Advances in Cryptology CRYPTO '88, Springer-Verlag, pp. 319-327.

What are the odds of David being chums with a guy named Fiat and another named Moni?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 11:25:17 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 12:29:07 AM by BitcoinFX

Interesting thread indeed. I'd say all of the above + those still aflame & the countless unnamed.   Grin

~ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358790.msg8484376#msg8484376

Anyone that can help find this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358790.msg3839053#msg3839053  ?

Anway, lots of really fantasic stuff here for the history books. I also found back tracking from sources such as the Free Haven papers and projects were really interesting in terms of MIT etc.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Billbags

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Brainwashed this way

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:55:26 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 02:16:03 AM by Billbags

@ slaveforanunnak1

I thought we were looking for a "c++" programmer like Zooko, but it seems we are looking for a "c" programer(like Hal) trying to make the protocol work in an unfamiliar code of "c++".

Where does the "usual suspects" fit in here?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146383;sa=showPosts;start=60

Quotes from Cryddit (aka Ray Dillinger "Bear" original cypherpunk-mentored by Tim C. May himself)

"Speaking as someone who reviewed some of his code in late 2008, I think I can express a pretty strong opinion that it was probably written by one person."

"Every coder has his or her "fist" -- a set of quirks of indentation, delimiter placement, commenting style and placement, use of/familiarity with libraries, thinking style, and etc...  A lot of companies try to enforce a "standard style" but they never completely eradicate all bits'n'pieces of individual style."  

"The early bitcoin sources had no identifiable influences of any "company style."  

"The author clearly did not trust himself to manage c++'s notoriously finicky memory issues and completely defend against buffer attacks, so he made heavy use of STL and Boost to do that - at times going through contortions specifically to avoid having raw buffers anywhere.  He was very clearly a C programmer before he was a C++ programmer, judging by his iteration style.  And his placement of opening and closing braces around blocks of code and indentation relative to those braces was kind of a minority choice -- not strange enough to be peculiar, but unusual enough that it would be surprising if a project written by multiple people used it completely consistently.   The earliest code also uses no 'tab' characters, which tends to indicate that the files were written in the same editor or with the same editor macros - again not peculiar in itself, but it would be unusual for it to be completely consistent in a project by more than one person."

"As for comments, he rarely used one word where none would do.    His comments were mostly limited to notes to himself to do stuff later or resolve design issues, not explanations. In itself, not unusual, but again, you wouldn't find it completely consistent across a project by multiple people."

"I should clarify this last.  What I mean is that people who are coding as part of a team usually use comments to explain the code they're writing to the other members of the team.  So-called "lone wolf" programmers making something all by themselves usually are in the habit of not needing to explain anything to anyone so they don't."

"Now that I think of it, we did talk about the floating point format in that discussion.  8-decimal divisibility was the maximum Satoshi would consider, for that reason (although he was a fanatic about doing everything with unsigned integers).   Hal's point about the smallest division being less than a penny, and that being possible even if the whole world's money supply were denominated in Bitcoin, meant no extraordinary measures were necessary."  

"One thing I learned, was that in C, numeric overflow is undefined behavior on signed integers, and some compilers (notably gcc, which Satoshi was using) will even eliminate overflow checks, and then drop any error handlers or commands to output debug messages as dead code.  Which is a reason why Satoshi was such a fanatic about using unsigned integers everywhere."

"Both Hal and Satoshi preferred FORTH because it had the simplest (easiest to verify correct/secure) implementation of any useful scripting language."

"Look, "Satoshi" was a construction made explicitly for the purpose of launching Bitcoin."

"That purpose is fulfilled.  The person who created "Satoshi" has no further need for him.  Thus ends the story."

"He *was* just about ready to post the code.  This was a debate about what value an already-defined constant ought to have.  In fact I've already posted an archive of his code from just a few *days* later in another thread here for historical interest."

"Hal and I were essentially giving it a last-minute looking over to see if we thought there was any way to attack it."

*"I have the impression that Hal communicated with Satoshi a lot more than I did, but he was looking at a  much tougher problem."

"The blockchain structure is essentially a mathematical proof -- very straightforward, you follow it and you can say with reasonable certainty that it's right or not.  But a scripting language is generative.  And generative structures present exponentially more attack surfaces."

"I remember this discussion, actually."

"Finney, Satoshi, and I discussed how divisible a Bitcoin ought to be.  Satoshi had already more or less decided on a 50-coin per block payout with halving every so often to add up to a 21M coin supply.  Finney made the point that people should never need any currency division smaller than a US penny, and then somebody (I forget who) consulted some oracle somewhere like maybe Wikipedia and figured out what the entire world's M1 money supply at that time was."

"We debated for a while about which measure of money Bitcoin most closely approximated; but M2, M3, and so on are all for debt-based currencies, so I agreed with Finney that M1 was probably the best measure."

"21Million, times 10^8 subdivisions, meant that even if the whole word's money supply were replaced by the 21 million bitcoins the smallest unit (we weren't calling them Satoshis yet)  would still be worth a bit less than a penny, so no matter what happened -- even if the entire economy of planet earth were measured in Bitcoin -- it would never inconvenience people by being too large a unit for convenience."

Note: Hal's "RPOW" is used to solve the Byzantine General’s Problem, a problem in ordinary computing that demonstrates through “game theory” how a group of potential co-operators can come to THE BEST CONSENSUS (Nakamoto Consensus) even with the possibility of having malicious operators among them.
http://cryptome.org/rpow.htm

Szabo: "Only Finney (RPOW) and Nakamoto were motivated enough to actually implement such a scheme”.

*Szabo’s relationship with Finney provides a link between Satoshi Nakamoto and Nick Szabo.  Both had a relationship with Hal Finney.  Had Satoshi been someone other than Szabo, it’s very unlikely that they would also have had a trusting relationship with Finney, and even less likely that Finney would be willing to help someone who stole his friend Nick Szabo’s idea.

So we know that Nick Szabo has known Hal Finney since 1993, and we know that “Satoshi Nakamoto” trusted Finney as the recipient of the first ever Bitcoin transaction. We also know that Nick Szabo laid the blueprints for a system identical to bitcoin in 2005, with a name quite similar to bitcoin, and asked someone to help him code it in 2008, 7 months before Bitcoin was announced.

We also know BitCoin was mostly created in the comment sections of the "Nanobarter", "BitGold" & "BitGold-Markets" papers. What happened in private emails and Meet-ups may never be known.

Listen: meat beat manifesto ~ Edge of no control (pt.1)
Read:"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." ~ George Orwell
Think: http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:04:47 AM

Great thread. But who is "Nick Szabo"?( that's a lot of "aka's" listed there )

Andrew N Szabo, ~48
Madison, WI
Known also: Andrew Nicholas Szabo · Alexander Szabo · Andrew A Szabo · Andrew E Szabo · Alexander Azabo · Nicholas Szabo

Lived in: Madison, WI · Providence, RI · Cupertino, CA · Somerville, MA · Etna, NH

Related to: Andreas Kammer ~42 · Nicholas Szabo ~84 · Alexander Szabo ~52 · Marcia Szabo ~82 · Douglas Kammer ~69

You forgot his brother, Frank, the rabbit breeder in Ohio.

That link had me going in circles last year. I finally gave up on trying to decode it? What is your view of its meaning? Why would Nick(Mr. Secret Mystery about himself) have a link with his brothers address in the middle of nowhere on it?
http://web.archive.org/web/20070209042638/http://mysite.verizon.net/resp9fau/index.html

Note: there was also a comment on one of his blogs claiming to be another of Nicks brothers. Nick actually confirmed it in the following post. Nick was talking about the origin of the name Szabo and his brother was talking about their dad or something. I can't find it right now, but I'll keep looking.

Update: Found it. Paul Szabo...http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2006/10/fifty-years-ago-today.html?m=1

"a crucial event in fighting totalitarianism: rebels took control of a radio station from the communist media monopoly and redubbed it "Magyar Szabad Radio" (Hungarian Free Radio)"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:26:56 AM

Interesting thread indeed. I'd say all of the above + those still aflame & the countless unnamed.   Grin

Anyone that can help find this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358790.msg3839053#msg3839053  ?

Anway, lots of really fantasic stuff here for the history books. I also found back tracking from sources such as the Free Haven papers and projects were really interesting in terms of MIT etc.

I remember that post. A few posts down on that one page thread, this...

Did an anonymous commenter show the first use of bitcoins being displayed with eight decimal places: http://unenumerated.blogspot.co.uk/2005/12/bit-gold.html

Anonymous said...
I think, a database containing every individuals DNA, generate a private/public key.

When a human is born, that humans DNA goes into the "Bank" and that human is assigned 1 "specialdollar" to be used during their life time, in exchange for goods or services.

So, for example to purchase a loaf of bread would be 0.00000648 "specialdollar" since 365 * 80 / 2 = 14600 (1 loaf of bread every 2 days).

To do the exchange, sign the amount with your bank and generate a note of that amount with your public key.

To prevent inflation, the "Bank" can deduct a percentage from each bank account whenever an individual dies.

This sounds crazy, but with todays technoloy something like this is possible, but boring.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:43:16 AM

Andrew N Szabo, ~48
Madison, WI
Known also: Andrew Nicholas Szabo · Alexander Szabo · Andrew A Szabo · Andrew E Szabo · Alexander Azabo · Nicholas Szabo

Lived in: Madison, WI · Providence, RI · Cupertino, CA · Somerville, MA · Etna, NH

Related to: Andreas Kammer ~42 · Nicholas Szabo ~84 · Alexander Szabo ~52 · Marcia Szabo ~82 · Douglas Kammer ~69

That link had me going in circles last year. I finally gave up on trying to decode it? What is your view of its meaning? Why would Nick(Mr. Secret Mystery about himself) have a link with his brothers address in the middle of nowhere on it?
http://web.archive.org/web/20070209042638/http://mysite.verizon.net/resp9fau/index.html

Note: there was also a comment on one of his blogs claiming to be another of Nicks brothers. Nick actually confirmed it in the following post. Nick was talking about the origin of the name Szabo and his brother was talking about their dad or something. I can't find it right now, but I'll keep looking.

Update: Found it. Paul Szabo...http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2006/10/fifty-years-ago-today.html?m=1

"a crucial event in fighting totalitarianism: rebels took control of a radio station from the communist media monopoly and redubbed it "Magyar Szabad Radio" (Hungarian Free Radio)"

(image on right gleaned from http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/outside-a-building-with-shrapnel-pocked-walls-and-glassless-news-photo/3432588)

You telling me that Szabo loosely translates to free?

EDIT: It does, for I just scrolled to the comments.

I also found this:

Elsewhere (e.g. Cuba and North Korea) Stockholm syndrome has more thoroughly taken over and the populations have stopped trying to resist.

If you've seen the news today about NK, and already aware about recent events in Cuba, I'd say it's time to spin a certain Dylan 45 right about now.
Billbags

Brainwashed this way

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:54:55 AM

First tweets about BitCoin...

http://bitshare.cm/post/81688966676/some-of-the-very-first-tweets-about-bitcoin

Read:"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." ~ George Orwell
Think: http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:58:41 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 05:29:11 AM by Gleb Gamow

Andrew N Szabo, ~48
Madison, WI

http://www.harderfuneralhome.com/obituary/Paul-Frank-Szabo/Brookfield-WI/956225

Paul F. Szabo Passed away peacefully Wednesday, July 27, 2011, age 83. Dear father of Paul Szabo Jr., Marianne (Charles) Hutchins and the late Dennis Szabo. Proud grandfather of Jessica (Brian) Jarecki, Veronica (Aaron Pruefert) Szabo, Nicholas Szabo, Samantha Szabo, Michelle Hutchins, Jennifer Hutchins and Justin Hutchins. Great-grandfather of James Szabo-Pruefert, Carter Szabo-Pruefert, William Jarecki, Kai Hutchins, Alycia Hutchins and Gabriel Ramos. Paul is further survived by a sister and nieces and nephews in Romania.

Paul retired as a machinist from American Motors Corp. with thirty years of service. He loved gardening and outdoors.

http://www.gmtoday.com/obits/freeman/obits/2012/September/04/01.htm

WAUKESHA

Magdalen ‘Maggie’ Szabo (nee Czebei)

June 9, 1933 - Aug. 30, 2012

Magdalen “Maggie” Szabo (nee Czebei) of Waukesha passed away peacefully on Thursday, Aug. 30, 2012, at Merrill Hills Manor at the age of 79.

She was born in Budapest, Hungary on June 9, 1933, to Lajos and Anna (nee Duhaj) Czebei. Maggie came to the United States with her family in 1957 at the age 24. She loved birds, flowers, angels, stuffed animals and was a great cook. She appreciated life and always had a positive outlook. Her family never left her home empty-handed after they visited.

Maggie will always be remembered as a loving and generous person who often thought of others before herself. She will be sadly missed.

She was the dear mother of Paul Szabo, Marianne (Charles) Hutchins and the late Dennis Szabo; proud grandmother of Jessica (Brian) Jarecki, Veronica (Aaron Pruefert) Szabo, Nicholas Szabo, Samantha Szabo, Michelle Hutchins, Jennifer (Nick) Stover and Justin Hutchins; great-grandmother of James Szabo-Pruefert, Carter Szabo-Pruefert, William Jarecki, Kai Hutchins, Alycia Hutchins, and Gabriel Ramos. She is further survived by one brother and one sister in Hungary along with other relatives and friends.

Visitation will be held from 9 a.m. until the 11 a.m. funeral service  Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012, at Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 S. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Graveside services will follow at Prairie Home Cemetery.

For further information, please call Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral, Cremation and Preplanning Services at 262-547-4035 or go to www.waukeshafunerals.com for directions or to leave the family an online tribute message.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:40:38 AM

Allow me to tackle this post from another angle.

I've just found something that jogged my memory from early 2010.

I remember reading a forum board about something very similar to bitcoin / bitgold that I think I found via a search engine. I had registered on bitcointalk and was searching for bitcoin history at that time. So, the date of the board was probably 2007-2009.

The board had very few contributors - I got the impression that one of the 3 main contributors was a university professor / lecturer type and had an advisory role over the others. I also got the impression (and this is from memory) that the other main contributors were 1 male and 1 female - perhaps students.

The 'coat of arms' that I think I remember on the board was that of the George Washington University.

https://www.gwu.edu/seal-mace-coat-arms

I've searched many Universities and College websites for this 'shield' and this one is the closest match to my memory of it.

I don't want to find 'Satoshi', but I would like to find and read that board - I've looked for it and I can't find it. Obviously it was freely available on the internet, but maybe it got archived or deleted ?

Perhaps Phinnaeus Gage or someone else could help to find this ?

Picture of Theymos aka Michael Marquardt ?

Dr. Michael Marquardt is Professor of Human Resource Development and International Affairs as well as Program Director of Overseas Programs at George Washington University. Mike also serves as President of the World Institute for Action Learning.

Cheesy
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:39:14 AM

Andrew N Szabo, ~48
Madison, WI

(image on right gleaned from http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/outside-a-building-with-shrapnel-pocked-walls-and-glassless-news-photo/3432588)

You telling me that Szabo loosely translates to free?

EDIT: It does, for I just scrolled to the comments.

I also found this:

Elsewhere (e.g. Cuba and North Korea) Stockholm syndrome has more thoroughly taken over and the populations have stopped trying to resist.

If you've seen the news today about NK, and already aware about recent events in Cuba, I'd say it's time to spin a certain Dylan 45 right about now.

I'm not sure what I'm saying anymore, all I know is that this is a very fun rabbit hole.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:45:44 AM

http://web.archive.org/web/20070109083222/http://www.blogger.com/profile/14241889

Nick Szabo

About Me

"A premier thinker about history, law and economics, and the lessons they have for security." -- Adam Shostack, Emergent Chaos

"Reading material that is eclectic, challenging and endlessly fascinating." -- Sean McGrath, Propylon

"The Szabo tentacle is one of the most persistent of all." -- L. Detweiler

Notice: Legal issues are often discussed on this blog, but nothing on this blog is legal advice. Citations usually take the form of a link to the credited work.

Nicholas Szabo holds a Juris Doctor degree (law, that is) from The George Washington University and a Bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of Washington. He has substantial experience in the areas of Internet security, e-commerce, and software engineering, and is widely read in history, economics, and science.

I like how he used the tentacle accusation (from over ten years earlier?) as an endorsement in his profile  Grin
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:53:14 AM

Along with...

Well, at least they are real people. Both are Israeli cryptographers
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:57:20 AM

so many flippin nick szabos
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Nick/Szabo
Billbags

Brainwashed this way

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:27:45 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 07:52:33 PM by Billbags

Looks like this one is the only one with the right ties...the Cupertino, CA connection and all the aka's.(u are right Nick Szabo is everywhere, except nowhere in person around any of his work)

https://m.radaris.com/~Andrew-Szabo/178052517

Back in the day Szabo was supposed to live with Dale Geoff and Romana Machado in Cupertino, Ca. That's the Cypherpunks email answers to the mystery about Szabo being a real person.

Note: if Szabo is a pseudonym(it's been questioned since 1993)...... who's the true name?  T.C. May?  E. Hughes?  J. Nash?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: