Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◢◤ e-SPORT ◢◤ picks ►►► (+54.99 units)  (Read 60333 times)
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:02:36 PM

If you call this parlay 'smallish' I would be very interested in seeing one of your 'biggish' parlays pretty please  Cool And congratulations by the way.

I guess biggish would be something like this that i am yet to win : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/3bcf70ab0xRZ1pNV1REWWhCamprdkRrUW9rZz09

Best one i have so far is https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/53015aeSUdBaTJyeWNGUEkwK25ReFh2elM4QT09, even if the amount is not that much higher, the odds are.

I too am interested in your famous occasional parlay picks like above I am still skeptical...would I be able to test your pick???...I propose we work something out... how does this sound if I win the +6 pick parlay it will be your choice of the following: 1) I subscribe to your picks for at least one month  OR 2) I send you half of the winnings in bitcoin...

If I lose I get 100% of the wager back in bitcoin.

Deal? Let me know.

Lol, you have to be joking.

However, if you were serious - just get out

Excuse my noobness to betting but my offer only exposes that you have no confidence in your picks... correct?

I understand that these are picks not predictions and nothing is guaranteed...

but it seems that If you were at all confident for any of your bets then i felt like you would at least consider it

given that you wager on the parlat it wins you profit + you get half of my winnings -__- from my view this is like a win-win situation we both get paid you just get more.
think like if the bet wins then its a 150/50 split... make sense???

But its up to you... seems like you already decided tho made a "wise" decision. It's fine.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magicmexican (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

The only thing that your offer "exposes" is how illogical, delusional and out of touch with reality you are.

Its just completely fucking absurd.

Do you think i, or anyone else, have the ability to hit parlays on demand? If so, why would i even need your offer in the first place?

Are you familiar with how poker staking works? Using your line of thinking, it would be something like offering a poker player : "Hey, can you win money for me, and i will share some of these money with you? If you will lose though, you will refund me everything" - do you think its reasonable? Every poker player out there would tell your to go fuck yourself, instantly.

Same with investing, go offer your deal to someone, that you will invest in their company without risking anything, you will just take profits, and if the company fails - they will refund your money.

You are completely out of your mind.

It has nothing to do with my confidence in my picks. I just despise people who dont understand how investing and gambling works. For some reason you think that you can get everything without ever risking anything? Get real.

And concerning my picks (even though its way besides the point here) - i've already posted over 1k picks for free to "test it out" - so i dont need to post more. There is enough of a sample out there to make your judgement.
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:37:11 PM

If you call this parlay 'smallish' I would be very interested in seeing one of your 'biggish' parlays pretty please  Cool And congratulations by the way.

I guess biggish would be something like this that i am yet to win : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/3bcf70ab0xRZ1pNV1REWWhCamprdkRrUW9rZz09

Best one i have so far is https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/53015aeSUdBaTJyeWNGUEkwK25ReFh2elM4QT09, even if the amount is not that much higher, the odds are.

I too am interested in your famous occasional parlay picks like above I am still skeptical...would I be able to test your pick???...I propose we work something out... how does this sound if I win the +6 pick parlay it will be your choice of the following: 1) I subscribe to your picks for at least one month  OR 2) I send you half of the winnings in bitcoin...

Deal? Let me know.

Excuse my noobness to betting but my offer only exposes that you have no confidence in your picks... correct?

but it seems that If you were at all confident for any of your bets then i felt like you would at least consider it

given that you wager on the parlat it wins you profit + you get half of my winnings -__- from my view this is like a win-win situation we both get paid you just get more.

But its up to you... seems like you already decided tho made a "wise" decision. It's fine.

how entitled are you brat? youre asking for a free bet of undefined value in which only you get the win-win situation. nobody with a brain is going to go along with your proposal even after a lobotomy. grow a pair and take a risk of your own, its called gambling for a reason.
bitcoinprofit

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:41:29 PM

Lol who is going to give you a 6-team sure win parlay in here mate are you joking? Kids these days Cool

I agree.

However, I have offered in the event of a win to join his subscription, the money from that would add up over time whether I wager or not... so either way he still gets paid... Undecided
magicmexican (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:43:56 PM

how entitled are you brat? youre asking for a free bet of undefined value in which only you get the win-win situation. nobody with a brain is going to go along with your proposal even after a lobotomy. grow a pair and take a risk of your own, its called gambling for a reason.

I honestly would advice him to try his luck @poker forum like 2+2, offering a deal like "i will give you 200$ to enter sunday million, if you will win 200k we will split it 50/50, but if you wont - you will refund me 200$.
Whats the matter? Not confident enough in your poker skills? Its a Win-win for both of us! Hey, wait, why am i retarded?
"

I agree.

However, I have offered in the event of a win to join his subscription, the money from that would add up over time whether I wager or not... so either way he still gets paid... Undecided

Honestly i wouldnt take you as a subscriber even if you would pay me for 50 years upfront.
bitcoinprofit

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:50:34 PM

Deal? Let me know.

Not entitled just a noob as seen by my account status...
But to reiterate the offer is to have 150/50 split where I get only 50... clear? where does "only I get the win-win situation" come from if he gets winnings + half of my winnings...? Undecided
michinzx

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:54:45 PM

But to reiterate the offer is to have 150/50 split where I get only 50... clear? where does "only I get the win-win situation" come from if he gets winnings + half of my winnings...? Undecided

normally i wouldnt say this but i think you may actually be retarded.
magicmexican (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:59:40 PM

I would say its just a classic example of audience @ this forum. Most of them just never posting, but i have a strong suspicion that his case is nothing out of an ordinary.

To bitcoinprofit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambling

5 seconds of reading should answer your question
bitcoinprofit

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:03:44 PM

A Great, warm, and tolerant community we've got here... Undecided we can just pretend this never happened right? let it go, realize that no one is perfect. (u guys really know how to make some one feel welcome [sarcasm]) ...i get it I'll scram.
magicmexican (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:08:03 PM

A Great, warm, and tolerant community we've got here... Undecided we can just pretend this never happened right? let it go, realize that no one is perfect. (u guys really know how to make some one feel welcome [sarcasm]) ...i get it I'll scram.

Yeah sorry for not giving you warm welcome after you've basically came here asking for a free stuff while implying that my picks are shit. How incredibly bad mannered of me to be so mean to you.
bitcoinprofit

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:19:12 PM

Yeah sorry for not giving you warm welcome after you've basically came here asking for a free stuff while implying that my picks are shit. How incredibly bad mannered of me to be so mean to you.

As of this post 582W --- Total Matches = 1098         582/1098 = .53    Math is undeniable, however I shall remain neutral on whether or not your "picks are shit" (those are your words not mine) until i actually try u out Grin - Everyone else can can be the judge of this one.

Did i miss anything?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:20:10 PM

Because you mentioned 2plus2 forums. Dude the guys over there are even more hardcore trolls that troll for the sake of trolling in every post Cool Here it's just mild lol.
michinzx

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:22:38 PM

As of this post 582W --- Total Matches = 1098         582/1098 = .53    Math is undeniable, however I shall remain neutral on whether or not your "picks are shit" (those are your words not mine) until i actually try u out Grin - Everyone else can can be the judge of this one.

Did i miss anything?

i think you may have missed the sarcasm.
magicmexican (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:31:35 PM

Ok honestly enough of this shit. I am already tilted enough as it is.

Back to grind :

Awesome spot to get 1 unit by risky 3/4rds, CDEC are actually slight fav's here. They have a very good historic score vs EHOME plus they are performing way better in these qualifiers. Ehome actually managed to drop games against abysmal teams like TongFu.Wanzhou and Newbee.Young. Super clear value bet.
bitcoinprofit

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:43:28 PM

Deal? Let me know.

magicmexican himself recommends we only wager 50 units so if bankroll is 1 btc then bet only 1/50... so if i we're to wager only .003 btc and lose...

would anyone cry about having to pay roughly 70 cents??... if yes then must be joking
i mean honestly the guy has been making something $$ from all this (i respect him and what he does) and he probably has more coin that myself

so in theory .003 btc is nothing in terms of a refund when you've made many times that and more off of doing these picks assuming mostly favorable outcomes. I look at the potential return/gain in the result of a winning parlay is all... guess it just clouded my judgement. Undecided
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:54:09 PM

dumb nonsense

What do you do to make money?  Your job?  I want you to do that, for me, for free.  If you do a perfect job, I'll pay you a fraction of the fair market value of the work or consider hiring you in the future.  Deal?
magicmexican (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:36:36 PM

Mediocre day, started off very good by winning Classic > Byul @2.4 (owned Byul 3-0, Classic is in the top shape at the moment), but lost a decent bit on Zest < Stats. Very weird series, Stats coming off with better snipe builds and Zest making 1 crucial control mistake that costed him map1.

A lot of lines up for Starcraft atm, WCS + GSL, a lot of value in certain lines.

Not so much @Dota2 though, but EU qualifiers are coming soon, i am guessing i will find a ton of value there too.

Throw of the day was CDEC-EHOME map4, i had near 1btc on that map for Ehome, so it was a pleasant surprise that CDEC threw a 15k gold lead by just playing teamfights quite terribly. But overall, neither of the chiniese qualifier teams looked impressive. They are all going to get absolutely wrecked against a higher tier teams like LGD/IG/VG.
magicmexican (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:04:52 PM

Parting was on point today, absolutely crushing his GSL group. The playoffs are going to be insane.

Meanwhile, NaVi are back to being terrible after their short honeymoon period with the new roster, so i expect both of these lines to be pretty close to a lock :

magicmexican (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:54:56 AM

Once again no odds on Prime in a Proleague, pretty much confirming that Pinnacle suspects/knows that they are a bunch of matchfixers.

Have 1 value today in Sbenu-MVP match and a couple of parlays for sweats.

Dota TI5 qualifiers coming to an end, 4Anchors-Vega line is actually sharp, so its hard to get much value there. Personally leaning towards Vega ML though, just because of their momentum and historic record against Anchors.

Vega coming out in this match with really high morale, managing 2 big comebacks in a series. 4Anchors are the opposite, they had the series against NaVi, but choked really really hard.
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:30:42 PM

yes there was an issue of match fixing b4...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: