Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:47:01 PM

Strengthcoin
Strongcoin
Brawncoin
Oxcoin
Toughcoin
Powercoin
Vigorcoin
Fiercecoin
Weightcoin
Formcoin
Keencoin
Firmcoin

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:47:07 PM

@barabbas - why are you in such a good mood? Normally you're fudding over on the Seedcoin thread.. did you profit from the recent pump, exit and move onto to Mango?  Tongue

You are VERY wrong, my friend. I NEVER fud. I ALWAYS post concerns, doubts, FACTS as I perceive them when there's no clear proof and always, ALWAYS, the truth. SEED is a disaster, a total disaster with the guys from the scam that is PINKcoin in total control and manipulation. I call it like it is, as you well know.

I see three guys here playing clean and having, in my opinion, the most fun, original, simple and easy coin project perfectly capable of achieving what no other coin has or will: to jump right into the mainstream. There's no money here to be scammed. There is a ton of money to be made... IF the community donates generously and the devs deliver what they say they can. And it can be achieved in a very short period of time.

That's why I am in a "good mood" and helping as much as I can. I also plan on investing some modest amount of BTC in it to benefit from what I believe can be an explosion the likes of which have never been seen nor ever be seen again in crypto.
BRICTO

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:51:12 PM

or just simply ManGo Coin? Tongue
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 03:51:28 PM

I like this coin and the idea of first Android altcoin Smiley
But I have some doubts...
First - no p2p and no open source.
Second - is it possible to create a script which will use the Android emulator on a PC to mock the miner and generate coins? This would be a disaster for this coin...

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:55:17 PM

Second - is it possible to create a script which will use the Android emulator on a PC to mock the miner and generate coins? This would be a disaster for this coin...

It's been taken care of. We know how to prevent it and deal with it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:57:22 PM

Corsa coin (rush in latin)

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:58:37 PM

@barabbas - why are you in such a good mood? Normally you're fudding over on the Seedcoin thread.. did you profit from the recent pump, exit and move onto to Mango?  Tongue

You are VERY wrong, my friend. I NEVER fud. I ALWAYS post concerns, doubts, FACTS as I perceive them when there's no clear proof and always, ALWAYS, the truth. SEED is a disaster, a total disaster with the guys from the scam that is PINKcoin in total control and manipulation. I call it like it is, as you well know.

I see three guys here playing clean and having, in my opinion, the most fun, original, simple and easy coin project perfectly capable of achieving what no other coin has or will: to jump right into the mainstream. There's no money here to be scammed. There is a ton of money to be made... IF the community donates generously and the devs deliver what they say they can. And it can be achieved in a very short period of time.

That's why I am in a "good mood" and helping as much as I can. I also plan on investing some modest amount of BTC in it to benefit from what I believe can be an explosion the likes of which have never been seen nor ever be seen again in crypto.

I won't argue about this with you since it is not the place. A quick look through your previous posts and it still looks to me like you were trying to discredit what the team over at SEED was/is doing. They are STILL progressing and moving the project along.. if this was an outright scam as you stated many times then they would have peaced long ago. Again, I'm not looking to argue you here I was just poking the bear because to be honest you kind of ruined that thread for me for a while and I honestly didn't think they deserved the scrutiny you were throwing at them. We can at least agree that this project (whatever the name will be) has a lot of potential. As long as you're respectful I will keep you off my ignore list.. which I doubt you really care about anyway but I thought I'd fill you in.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:59:58 PM

What exactly is the p2p that this coin doesnt have?
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 04:02:01 PM

Now it looks completety centralized: you need to log in to the main server to do anything with your coins. There is no separate wallet file, only login & password. If the site will be attacked all coins or user credentials may be compromised..

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:03:49 PM

Corsa coin (rush in latin)

virtus - strength
            vis - vigor

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:06:07 PM

I won't argue about this with you since it is not the place. A quick look through your previous posts and it still looks to me like you were trying to discredit what the team over at SEED was/is doing. They are STILL progressing and moving the project along.. if this was an outright scam as you stated many times then they would have peaced long ago. Again, I'm not looking to argue you here I was just poking the bear because to be honest you kind of ruined that thread for me for a while and I honestly didn't think they deserved the scrutiny you were throwing at them. We can at least agree that this project (whatever the name will be) has a lot of potential. As long as you're respectful I will keep you off my ignore list.. which I doubt you really care about anyway but I thought I'd fill you in.

Since still and for now it remains uncensored, anyone interested can check the SEED thread and make up their mind. And I stand, obviously, by what I just posted about it above. And then some.

You are quite right in your assumption. What you choose to do with the tools provided by these forums is not of my incumbence... nor, I would venture, of anyone else regardless what you may think. Therefore, do as you please but keep it to yourself in any case.

I don't have any problem, as you very well know, engaging anyone on an open thread as long as a minimal decorum is observed but maintaining bilateral conversations in a public forum is distracting and inappropriate for most if not all the rest of the participants and I'd rather not go in that direction. But up to you in any case.
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:12:32 PM

Since still and for now it remains uncensored, anyone interested can check the SEED thread and make up their mind. And I stand, obviously, by what I just posted about it above. And then some.

You are quite right in your assumption. What you choose to do with the tools provided by these forums is not of my incumbence... nor, I would venture, of anyone else regardless what you may think. Therefore, do as you please but keep it to yourself in any case.

I don't have any problem, as you very well know, engaging anyone on an open thread as long as a minimal decorum is observed but maintaining bilateral conversations in a public forum is distracting and inappropriate for most if not all the rest of the participants and I'd rather not go in that direction. But up to you in any case.

let's just agree to disagree on this one. I'm sure you're an intelligent and obviously, an articulate guy. You're absolutely welcome to your own opinion, I just ask you to consider the experience of other users on here AS WELL as your own. Not asking you to change anything, just asking for consideration. It's up to you if you'd like to act on that request. Either way, best of luck.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:14:55 PM

Now it looks completety centralized: you need to log in to the main server to do anything with your coins. There is no separate wallet file, only login & password. If the site will be attacked all coins or user credentials may be compromised..

I understand you explanation although I don't exactly see what centralized has to do with p2p (peer to peer). I do believe your reservations are due to the fact that this is a DIFFERENT coin, very different, from many other altcoins, including BTC. If being centralized is an obstacle for you, that's seems quite legitimate and this coin will not be for you. You, on the other hand, could put that on a different perspective: As the downside of a project the likes of which has never existed before and with enormous advantages to counter. But, like I said, it all comes down to the importance you assign to that aspect of the project.

Me personally, I believe it is an advantage, one more, since legislation is inevitable, I believe a "clean" coin which complies with every rule and law has a much better chance to thrive than Darkcoin, for instance. But, like I said, it's quite in tune with the personal aspirations of every one.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:18:09 PM

let's just agree to disagree on this one. I'm sure you're an intelligent and obviously, an articulate one. You're absolutely welcome to your own opinion, I just ask you to consider the experience of other users on here AS WELL as your own. Not asking you to change anything, just asking for consideration. It's up to you if you'd like to act on that request. Either way, best of luck.

Agreeing to disagree is a magnificent way to get along and perfectly fine with me.

Best of luck to you too.
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:24:56 PM

Hey everybody,

We want to expand MangoCoinz's reach to other OS's like iOS (iPhone) and Windows Phone.
At this point in time we lack the resources to buy an real iPhone for testing the app, because we can't test the movement that is used for mining in the iPhone emulator present in Xcode.

We would appreciate any donations that you can make in BTC for this cause.
Here is our BTC wallet address: 1Mebxj32cSy9HccziuvZm9AuUJLWLF9Hom
(excess donations will go to PR)

We would also like to get some MCZs are a donation that will go to pay bounties for community efforts.
Here is our MCZ donation username: donations

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

As I have posted above, I want to buy MCZ directly at the (real, not manufactured) last prices in the exchange. Of all coins that I buy, 10% will be donated to those community efforts.

I would also like to propose a new name for the project: Fitcoin (FIT) and a new logo with emphasis on fitness, women and healthy lifestyles. I'm sure we could manage to provide a modest bounty for whoever designs the best logo. Other names are also welcome, of course, provided that the devs agree with the change.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608252.0

Name taken

Yep. Just saw that. Pity, nice name. How about Fitnesscoin? It seems to be open... I'm sure many other will come up with other nice names. Let's see.

We need community suggestions and the best name will be chosen and it's creator will get a nice bounty Cheesy
And whoever makes the best looking logo can expect a reward as well Cheesy

Strongcoin
Healthcoin
Wellcoin
Friskcoin (health in Swedish)
Halecoin
Exercoin
Strivecoin
Athleticoin

and I'm just getting started. Anyone like any of these?

how about PopeyeCoin ... because now i have one arm bigger than the other.

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:33:51 PM

Hey everybody,

We want to expand MangoCoinz's reach to other OS's like iOS (iPhone) and Windows Phone.
At this point in time we lack the resources to buy an real iPhone for testing the app, because we can't test the movement that is used for mining in the iPhone emulator present in Xcode.

We would also like to get some MCZs are a donation that will go to pay bounties for community efforts.

As I have posted above, I want to buy MCZ directly at the (real, not manufactured) last prices in the exchange. Of all coins that I buy, 10% will be donated to those community efforts.

I would also like to propose a new name for the project: Fitcoin (FIT) and a new logo with emphasis on fitness, women and healthy lifestyles. I'm sure we could manage to provide a modest bounty for whoever designs the best logo. Other names are also welcome, of course, provided that the devs agree with the change.

Name taken

Yep. Just saw that. Pity, nice name. How about Fitnesscoin? It seems to be open... I'm sure many other will come up with other nice names. Let's see.

We need community suggestions and the best name will be chosen and it's creator will get a nice bounty Cheesy

Strongcoin
Healthcoin
Wellcoin
Halecoin
Exercoin
Strivecoin
Athleticoin

lol!

couple others:
Zipcoin
Speedcoin
Ratecoin
Pacecoin
Momentum
Briskcoin
Rapidcoin
Rushcoin
Dashcoin
Zoomcoin
Scootcoin
Zipcoin
Grindcoin
Movecoin

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
throwingbones1

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:36:10 PM

Hey everybody,

Name taken

Strongcoin
Healthcoin
Wellcoin
Halecoin
Exercoin
Strivecoin
Athleticoin

lol!

couple others:
Zipcoin
Speedcoin
Ratecoin
Pacecoin
Momentum
Briskcoin
Rapidcoin
Rushcoin
Dashcoin
Zoomcoin
Scootcoin
Zipcoin
Grindcoin
Movecoin

MomentumCoin sounds good.

throwingbones1

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:36:47 PM

AccelerometerCoin  Cheesy

Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:42:24 PM

I was trying to withdraw from usecryptos exchange to my wallet and nothing's been recieved yet.
The last 2 transactions.
throwingbones1

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:50:42 PM

I was trying to withdraw from usecryptos exchange to my wallet and nothing's been recieved yet.
The last 2 transactions.

hi is this @Merlvyn ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: