Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:27:47 PM

We understand that it's a bit inconvenient for some of  you guys to use the new app since it requires an active internet connection to mine. That's why we are thinking about lowering the mining difficulty for some time so that you can all get a nice feeling for MangoCoinz again. If you guys agree to have the difficulty lowered, we will do so. After all, our community is important to us.
We are sorry we had to implement online mining, but we wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for security reasons. And security is paramount in this coin. This isn't a short term profit scam coin. We actually have a nice future planned for this.
We will be changing our landing page soon to be even more attractive to a casual fitness/runner user. We will be investing some money in advertising campaigns to attract large amounts of people to join and use the app. By that time, the group iPhone app will be approved by Apple and we will have several pretty large US based running clubs (10000+ people) using the app. We already made a deal with one of these clubs.
The built-in sell feature was developed for people that are not educated in using exchanges, and we have a lot of users that are like that and they are using this feature. Just runners that use MangoCoinz with Strava and go for a jog. The best user-friendly coin out there. And they all understand the concept of activating the app and running for 2 hours a day. They are used to that with other running/fitness apps.
The new landing page will also have a list of currently supported Android phones. The list will be updated and expanded, as we will do our best to optimise the app as much as possible. We went for maximum security, and that came with a cost of bugs on some phones.
We don't know if you are aware of recent developments regarding MangoCoinz in China. A lot of new people mining there, a new exchange opened with MangoCoinz recently with a good average MCZ/USD volume per day with the number of MangoCoinz trading accounts rising daily. China has it's own version of the app. Don't worry, it's just a re-skin. Chinese language and red/gold colour theme.

Our next goal, at this point, is reaching out to casual users. Our customer acquisition plan includes the landing page update, attracting runners and runner clubs and providing them with an easy to use app that rewards their running with money. Once we get it going with free acquisition, we will start investing in payed acquisition. Once the landing page (mangocoinz.com) gets updated, you can all take a look and tell us what you think.

We will do our best to post new updates as much as we can.

Best regards, Svonione from MangoCoinz.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:42:15 PM

u guys blew a good thing

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:43:02 PM

guys,if you donot like this mcz app,uninstall it and leave away.
thongh mcz is still unsteady,but our devs have threw many many efforts on it,they need to be encouraged!!!
we just need patience,give our devs more time to solve all the bugs,and stop your complains!
mcz will win great success,because we have a genius and hardworking devteam!

No we don't. But we have a nice project, that could be handled in a much more effective way but that it is developing well enough to possibly be a huge success in the end. Don't pay attention to outspoken people that feel disappointed in the new improvements. This is not a quick easy mining scheme. Cannot be. Souldn't be. But let the price guide you and you'll see that a growing amount of people want in. And want in big time, not mining 7 coins a day. That's just the initial distribution model: You are in, if you want, for free. No one else has done that other that copy/paste jobs without any reason to exist underneath. The possibilities on this one are so amazing it is actually both mind boggling and for our young team impossible to even visualize. Let the dissatisfied go, many more will be joining in.

And no, it isn't a good idea to lower the difficulty: Think you will be running out of coins all the faster. Then what?
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 12:02:29 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 01:08:56 PM by DOGEbubble

I have the same feeling.

If you look at the Mangocoinz blockchain viewer, https://mangocoinz.com/blockchain, every minute the amount MCZcoins you mined is recorded in a blockchain, in addition to any transactions.

That's one of the only sure ways to faithfully record the mining activities.

Two-hour limitation makes sense; Otherwise, the system would need 12 times more computer power, in addition to reasons stated by our greatest Dev's.  Cheesy

NoFudOnlyFacts

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:31:54 PM

thongh mcz is still unsteady,but our devs have threw many many efforts on it,they need to be encouraged!!!
we just need patience,give our devs more time to solve all the bugs,and stop your complains!

No we don't. But we have a nice project, that could be handled in a much more effective way but that it is developing well enough to possibly be a huge success in the end. Don't pay attention to outspoken people that feel disappointed in the new improvements. This is not a quick easy mining scheme. Cannot be. Souldn't be. But let the price guide you and you'll see that a growing amount of people want in. And want in big time, not mining 7 coins a day. That's just the initial distribution model: You are in, if you want, for free. No one else has done that other that copy/paste jobs without any reason to exist underneath. The possibilities on this one are so amazing it is actually both mind boggling and for our young team impossible to even visualize. Let the dissatisfied go, many more will be joining in.

And no, it isn't a good idea to lower the difficulty: Think you will be running out of coins all the faster. Then what?

ROFL ...ROFL what a surprise barabbas the supporter of the Paycoin and Iconexpert scams is on MangoCoinz

LULZ barabbas he bashes viacoin  to build up his righteous profile to scam people with his coins

go away people quickly if barabbas on this coin!!! if barabbas takes over MangoCoinz it will be the same scam as the Paycoin and other Iconexpert scams.

LULZ
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:21:37 PM

Since I understand you find useful to have a debate in the public domain about the projects we support, as well as you expect a person with "basic common sense" pay attention to details, as well as you are keen to see clear business models in place for every single crypto, would you clarify please and explain the business model of Mangocoinz, most importantly the monetization strategy and on that note how is this related to the fitness industry?

My understanding was the business case for fitness coins like Mangocoinz is the synergy with the fitness industry. Would you explain please how fitness users and gym goers (usually working and reasonable people who are able to pay the £30 per month gym membership) will use the application during their exercise? Are you suggesting that a grown up gym user will shake her/his smart phone while sitting on the gym bike or walking on the treadmill?
If the gym users won't use the application then how the business relation with the fitness industry will be established? How any monetizations will be possible in relation with the fitness industry if gym goers don't use the application at all? Or presenting the coin as a fitness related is only a marketing gimmick and there is no real relation with the fitness industry?

Terms of the price - which I understand makes you very hopeful and makes you think this can be the next big project and other projects than what you support has very limited chance in crypto -,  there is only a daily 1-2 BTC volume. Are you seriously suggesting that the current price indicates anything when there is such low volume on the exchanges ... a person with 2 BTC can move the coin price anywhere.

Also since I understand you are (quite rightly so) concerned about the design, implementation details and infrastructure of other coins, would you explain the underlying infrastructure of Mangozcoin please, mainly terms of scalability and high availability which seems your main concerns? Quite rightly, you want to see scalable design and implementation at other coins. So in case if this project uses centralized applications, how Mangoz scale exactly, how the load balancing and clustering is implemented?

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 06:11:38 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 01:08:33 PM by DOGEbubble

Unless proven to the contrary, Barabbas is a supporter of Mangocoinz and not a Dev, I would believe the Dev's have the ultimate says about how soon or how many steps they are comfortable to take now, in a month or in a year. If they are comfortable and happy, and if they have plans going on, I am happy and I like Mangocoinz, too. And I am looking for people surrounding myself to sign-up for Mangocoinz mining.

I do not know why any your doubts about Barabbas should translate into doubts about Mangocoinz; otherwise, that would not fit the Newbie name of "NoFudOnlyFacts."  You already stated that Barabbas, "... build up his righteous profile...."   Therefore, anything that require clarifications and your opinions on what you believe Barabbas has done wrong on other cryptos should be posted elsewhere in separate threads or you should p.m. among yourselves instead.

Certainly, we should still encourage community members to constructively post and discuss underlying issues the Mangocoinz might face.

I will attempt to address the issues of the Mangocoinz being "synergy" with the fitness industry. To my knowledge,  the concept of ''being in the fitness industry" & the color of Mango being the color of energy are the inspiring concept that gave birth to Mangocoinz.

Just like any cryptos,  it is understandable you cannot run miners in  a certain way all the time. (I do not want to run my CPU mining during office hours, for sure, etc.)

The simplest way is to hold the Smartphone MCZ miners during physical activity in your hand briefly, in your poket, or any other ways.

Yes, there are smartphone arm bands or bags, some are even waterproof or diving-proof which you can use for most of gym or casual physical activities. Especially, there are large numbers at the runners clubs.

Being able to accept bluetooth signals from Smart watches or Smart bracelets will greatly increase usability of smartphone mining but it costs about one to several months of mining to buy one.

Actually, two of my office workers are already using arm bands for iphone 5 although they have not signed on to iphone App yet. I bought online for them for only few bucks.

In the end,  I do not believe it is "fitness" that should be the limitation or restriction of MCZ. It is the mobile, potentially wide-acceptance-of-cryptos characteristics- by the average persons who will mine, own and use MCZ and not restricted to intensive fitness classes, that will give rise to the era of mobile cryptos, in which the Mangocoinz is the gateway for popular acceptance. And the Mangocoinz users can " Show Me the Money" with their smartphones.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:44:12 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 07:07:51 PM by altcoinUK

@DOGEbubble

Fantastic and thanks for clarifying. Obviously this is a great project.

Aside from the academic debate about the business model and its relation to the fitness industry, the most important is that the developers have done a fantastic job here by creating a coin around some fitness idea. That's really great and I have nothing but the highest respect for developers who come up with a novel concept, and the MangoCoinz developers certainly did that.  Very well done that the devs are creating a really unique concept.

I have no doubt MangoCoinz will be very succesfull and quite rightly so -  the basic idea is great and the community is great.

However, when one of your community members goes from thread to thread an attacking all other coins and developers, as well as banging on that all other coins are basically a piece of shit, but Mangocoinz is a gold mine,  then I am sure it is inevitable finally someone will come here and ask: all right, let see how great is your coin Mangocoinz. Especially when the target is a well respected professional like btcdrak (which happened  above with that post which quote the attack on viacoin).

Someone not long time ago said to me, with such a friend like Barabbas, you don't need enemies. Probably that could be said in case of the Barabbas and Mangocoinz dynamics.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:23:28 PM

Since I understand you find useful to have a debate in the public domain about the projects we support, as well as you expect a person with "basic common sense" pay attention to details, as well as you are keen to see clear business models in place for every single crypto, would you clarify please and explain the business model of Mangocoinz, most importantly the monetization strategy and on that note how is this related to the fitness industry?

My understanding was the business case for fitness coins like Mangocoinz is the synergy with the fitness industry. Would you explain please how fitness users and gym goers (usually working and reasonable people who are able to pay the £30 per month gym membership) will use the application during their exercise? Are you suggesting that a grown up gym user will shake her/his smart phone while sitting on the gym bike or walking on the treadmill?
If the gym users won't use the application then how the business relation with the fitness industry will be established? How any monetizations will be possible in relation with the fitness industry if gym goers don't use the application at all? Or presenting the coin as a fitness related is only a marketing gimmick and there is no real relation with the fitness industry?

Terms of the price - which I understand makes you very hopeful and makes you think this can be the next big project and other projects than what you support has very limited chance in crypto -,  there is only a daily 1-2 BTC volume. Are you seriously suggesting that the current price indicates anything when there is such low volume on the exchanges ... a person with 2 BTC can move the coin price anywhere.

Also since I understand you are (quite rightly so) concerned about the design, implementation details and infrastructure of other coins, would you explain the underlying infrastructure of Mangozcoin please, mainly terms of scalability and high availability which seems your main concerns? Quite rightly, you want to see scalable design and implementation at other coins. So in case if this project uses centralized applications, how Mangoz scale exactly, how the load balancing and clustering is implemented?

First of all I DON'T find particularly useful a public debate in such matters since it normally gets muddy and confusing due to inevitable interferences by interested parties that out of optimism and many other "isms" jump into the fray with nothing useful to bring to the table and actually making it impossible to get anything done. That's why some of the particulars I offered to you via PM.

I personally contacted the devs a long time ago with the intention of devising a business plan, a vision rather in the early stages, before I realized that, basically, in that regard, they have no idea of what they are doing and, since, I stopped trying altogether. I know, for now, that their only monetization plan is to get their 1% from each transaction that, for three very young students from Rumania that couldn't afford an Iphone, must look like a rainfall of money, especially as the price and adoption -i.e.: transactions- grow.

That said, this idea is so good and so original, that has legs on its own, so to speak. So, as people start discovering, they'll be shown some ways and, regardless of their ineptitude business-wise, they'll be forced to take paths. I believe that any and all paths they will be forced to take, will lead, inevitably, to some significant degree of success. You may or may not be aware of the recent developments posted here, but some 10,000-strong US club wants an association. It is already tarding in China where, we have been told, the adoption is beginning to show some decent numbers. And the thing is in very distant beta with no Iphone application available. Price, in the obscure two markets available to most of us, has skyrocketed and the reason for the "low volume" is, simply, that there's no offer of coins for sale in significant numbers at all, at any price, but the only numbers in the hundreds and thousands -very very few-, are there not with the aim to sell but rather pointing the way of the very near future.

The relationship and synergies with fitness are too obvious. I know you have made research about wearables and therefore you believe people won't carry the phone. I will make a exception to that at the risk of being wrong. Especially considering that, in my ideal view at least, this is the only alternative currency -mind you, not a crypto, nor, importantly, decentralized-, with a fighting chance to finally attract women to the alt scene where right now they would amount to less than 0.01%. Oh and it isn't just the "fitness industry" -that, as I have pointed out above are flocking by themselves, imagine if someone actually starts contacting them, not to even mentioning what a small stand on the nearby ground of a big marathon run with a few voluntaries can achieve. I believe the adoption would be massive. As a direct result of those connections, promotions and associations. The rest would very much come down by itself. Even someone from the tech side of things like you would understand the value of a 100k, 200k -500k e-mail list of avid fitness consumers, most of them affluent with such numbers. Or the potential of the website landing page...

Anyway, I have explained all of this to you already via PM, no need to go into any details... nor I want, here, as to the many specifics or ways to go about it. Like I said above, it is so good, they will be forced to enjoy the success, not nearly in its full potential, but to a great degree of it.

Oh and by the way, I also pointed out that the "shaking" for pennies, literally, is an activity that defies "research results" (which, given the exponentially growing proliferation otherwise of wearables of all kinds, sets itself for controversy away from this kind of mining). Perhaps you should try it. And, mind you, the mentality of the "miner" has nothing to do with logic except from the "hobby" perspective since all the hundreds of thousands of miners in crypto, as of today, never make ROI. So there goes that consideration. Little or not so little, depending on the price, the completely free mining of Mango, produces immediate profit. There's no other project even remotely like this anywhere.

Before I forget, you are quite mistaken in your assertion that "2 BTC can move the price anywhere". Actually it can ONLY move the price up... and not so much for with 2 BTC you would be only able to purchase a few hundred, maybe a couple of thousand coins and, in doing so, taking the price quite UP, actually. There's no possibility at the present time of doing the opposite of that for there are plenty of buyers willing to purchase hundreds and thousands of Mango for very significantly high prices in the 20s. There are simply not that many Mango for sale around. And, importantly, no one gets anything keeping their mangos in their phones or wallets so, they do, only out of obvious faith in a near future  in which the price will skyrocket.

The tech aspect of Mango are, apparently, very simple... and yet, no one  has duplicated it yet. They don't have the intention, I hope, to make it available for copy so it will remain so for the time being. As I told you in PM, a better alternative with similar or identical tech will indeed wipe out the project in no time if well conceived, designed and implemented. None seems to be on the horizon, so that is that.

Oh and yes, I am very, very critical -critical thinking-wise- of the project and its shortcomings and potential -not to mention already real- pitfalls. I don't want to go into it in detail here and some already explained to you via PM, but the overall question and proverbial elephant in the room, is simply: "And then what?", which applies, for those who don't understand, to what happens when the 16 million coins have been mined? I believe the potential pitfalls, from that perspective, are quite self explanatory.

And that's why I support Mango to the extent I do and why I would much more strongly support a Mango-like project in which some if not all of those potential and real shortcomings and pitfalls are being addressed from the get go. Even with those so far from resolved, as it stands, nothing in the alt world comes even remotely close to the potential of this project.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:31:56 PM

@DOGEbubble

Fantastic and thanks for clarifying. Obviously this is a great project.

Aside from the academic debate about the business model and its relation to the fitness industry, the most important is that the developers have done a fantastic job here by creating a coin around some fitness idea. That's really great and I have nothing but the highest respect for developers who come up with a novel concept, and the MangoCoinz developers certainly did that.  Very well done that the devs are creating a really unique concept.

I have no doubt MangoCoinz will be very succesfull and quite rightly so -  the basic idea is great and the community is great.

However, when one of your community members goes from thread to thread an attacking all other coins and developers, as well as banging on that all other coins are basically a piece of shit, but Mangocoinz is a gold mine,  then I am sure it is inevitable finally someone will come here and ask: all right, let see how great is your coin Mangocoinz. Especially when the target is a well respected professional like btcdrak (which happened  above with that post which quote the attack on viacoin).

Someone not long time ago said to me, with such a friend like Barabbas, you don't need enemies. Probably that could be said in case of the Barabbas and Mangocoinz dynamics.

Oh I have been "attacking" Viacoin or more precisely the total lack of business acumen of BTCDrak, even since it was quite clear he had no idea what to do with it except watching the project go into oblivion. More recently, someone with a relative above average record as Gavin Andressen referred to BTCDrak as an "annoying troll" so his shortcoming obviously exceed my main criticism which is his total lack of business acumen.

As for other projects, I only "attack" those that are either scams or obviously bound to fail for a diversity of reasons that I take my time in making certain they exist. Specifically in the one you are referring to, I am just pointing out to obviously unresolved difficulties, not even addressing the self admitted lack of business plan implementation capacity of the devs. That you choose to portray that as "attacking" is both shocking and simply not true, but to each his own I guess.

As for Mango, I believe I extended myself quite a bit just in my previous answer to you to point the good, the bad and the ugly.  But, again, like assholes, everyone has their own opinion. And it is quite jolly that it is so.

Cheers!
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:59:35 PM

So I am currently making a Mangocoinz Coin site. Anyone who is interested in getting involved for a share in it please PM me. I already have too many things going on so a partner/ Admin person will help greatly.
Cheers

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:31:29 AM

Hi guys if any of you think that Mangocoinz is not the future then think again. Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tMXKQdc5ZM

PS it would have been better if it was not called 15 Million credits but rather called 15 Million Mangocoinz. Enjoy  Grin

To peel or not to peel.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:36:38 AM

So I am currently making a Mangocoinz Coin site. Anyone who is interested in getting involved for a share in it please PM me. I already have too many things going on so a partner/ Admin person will help greatly.
Cheers

I'll be interseted...in return you'll put my banner on your site.

pm if interested and let me know what you need.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:40:09 AM

OK have PMed you

To peel or not to peel.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:56:10 PM

Hello everyone.

We’ve just uploaded the latest version of MangoCoinz (v0.8.2) to Google Play.
It brings with it a new built-in chat feature.
Please note that on this chat there won’t be any official announcements from the MangoCoinz development team.
This chat is for the community. Once the features settles in a little bit, when people start using it more, we will update it with moderation features and fixed usernames. That will put the chat on a more serious level.

Join in and say hi  Smiley

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 07:45:38 PM

Wow, Mangocoinz is still growing in the rank (despite price fluctuations) @ coinmarketcap  Cheesy

TheDutchman

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:57:18 AM

Hello everyone.

Please note that on this chat there won’t be any official announcements from the MangoCoinz development team.
This chat is for the community. Once the features settles in a little bit, when people start using it more, we will update it with moderation features and fixed usernames. That will put the chat on a more serious level.

Good day,
Does this version use the same username and password as the old app?
I tried signing in with my current details and it doesn't work.

Regards
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:26:48 AM

Anybody else has the problem that the app is still crashing all the time, or the clock just stops?

I tried to connect over my country's 3G network (altough it's really expensive), and walked around for 8 hours with my phone in my pocket while the miner was running. The app crashed at least 5 times during the day, and in the end, the timer indicated it only mined for about 40 minutes...  Huh

b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:00:36 PM

I follow this mangocoinz..since the early day the dev announce about this mcz project. And for tbat time it is the great altcoin project and IMO this mcz will be tbe best altcoin ever be, because the way of mining is mining by smartphone..and then suddenly an update to the new app in coming and close the beta version v.0.5b with the new one ( the blue app one ).. and something happen the change of the new app precisely make many disapointed for user of this app . Limited time to only two hour mining and the mining is have to always connect to the internet, this is the big thing that make this project become not interesting for many user.
i know you all guys will say..if i dont like this app just left it and go away from this mcz community. But you all guys have to know that I and other who disapppinted with the new app are also the member of this mcz community.
i just want to tell you about something that is going wrong with the new application but nothing wrong with mcz project actualy.
i hope you all guys will understand what i mean. This is will going to fail if there is a recovery from tbe dev.
Thank you
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:14:56 PM

Hello everyone.

Good day,
Does this version use the same username and password as the old app?
I tried signing in with my current details and it doesn't work.

Regards

Hi,

You need to register a new account in the new app.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: