Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164528 times)
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:12:26 AM

Hey everybody,

MangoCoinz v0.5.0 is out now! Cheesy

The new update brings with it new security features.
Also, new usernames must wait at least 5 days until they can send their coins, but they can receive in that time.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

Has this got anything to do with what I mentioned on the previous page, a bit of a coincidence don't you think ?

Just thought I'd mention that when I was using the old Mangocoinz app while the new Mangocoinz update was out it still worked, it was so much easier to mine then I proceeded to downloaded the new wallet and synced up & 20 of my MCZ were synced that I just mined with the previous version.

So technically if you were/are still running the original versions of Mangocoinz and kept shaking with the lowest difficulty then synced up you would have a ton of coins, because the limit didn't apply to the transfer as the version I was using was a 10coin limit sync cutoff and I earned 20coins that same day then synced up to the new version and there was a no sync limit *bug* There and behold my 20 Mangocoinz were ready for transfer.

Because apparently your limit now is 7MCZ and sync doesn't accumulate the ones you earn until the next day am I not correct ?

The above ^ states how easily you can earn many MCZ coins with multiple phones with older app versions, there might even be previous versions of the Mangcoinz app for your android lurking around on the web.

It's all to be considered regarding the way the Currency works itself.

EDIT: Also I have noticed that when I mine when my phone is locked it earns very little but once I turned the screen inactivity to turn off after 10 mins and shook it I was earning coins a lot quicker amazingly...
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:46:57 AM

Please dont dump this coin and donate some btcs to devs

Huh Huh Huh
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:38:06 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 10:09:39 AM by unusualfacts30

Pro tip: Tie your cellphone to ceiling fan and turn it on for an hour for maximum mangocoinz  Grin

Edit: Don't bother

I'm getting kind of turn off by Mangocoinz  Angry. Walking and running doesn't mine anything. Only way I can mine is by shaking the phone and even then I have to shake it for 5 minutes to get half a mangoz  Angry. What's the point of allowing 7 mangoz/day when you can't even mine them?  Huh

Difficulty is killing mangocoinz right now and I'm not sure how we would  attract new users with this much difficulty. I showed it to my sister and she downloaded it and uninstalled it after a day and her reason was "It doesn't do anything". It's almost pointless to even download the app for new users..most will uninstall it if they aren't seeing any progress when they go for a run.

just my few cents.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:21:34 AM

Pro tip: Tie your cellphone to ceiling fan and turn it on for an hour for maximum mangocoinz  Grin

I'm getting kind of turn off by Mangocoinz  Angry. Walking and running doesn't mine anything. Only way I can mine is by shaking the phone and even then I have to shake it for 5 minutes to get half a mangoz  Angry. What's the point of allowing 7 mangoz/day when you can't even mine them?  Huh

Difficulty is killing mangocoinz right now and I'm not sure how we would  attract new users with this much difficulty. I showed it to my sister and she downloaded it and uninstalled it after a day and her reason was "It doesn't do anything". It's almost pointless to even download the app for new users..most will uninstall it if they aren't seeing any progress when they go for a run.

just my few cents.

Give it a real chance man, this is extremely early stages and many things will be changed to make it the best it can be. You raise a great point but I am pretty sure the devs are going to take care of it very, very soon.

Why haven't you submitted a logo yet?
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:23:04 AM

I'm getting kind of turn off by Mangocoinz  Angry. Walking and running doesn't mine anything. Only way I can mine is by shaking the phone and even then I have to shake it for 5 minutes to get half a mangoz  Angry. What's the point of allowing 7 mangoz/day when you can't even mine them?  Huh

Difficulty is killing mangocoinz right now and I'm not sure how we would  attract new users with this much difficulty. I showed it to my sister and she downloaded it and uninstalled it after a day and her reason was "It doesn't do anything". It's almost pointless to even download the app for new users..most will uninstall it if they aren't seeing any progress when they go for a run.

just my few cents.

Indeed, I see that problem to.
A few friends said: "It is going to slow right now, around 1-2 coins a day".

BUT: it is not slow if the price per mangocoin is higher!
DON'T SELL FOR LOW PRICE, otherwise this coin won't spread and will not be popular..
we destroy it ourselves Sad

I am filling the shelves as my job (I am 19 years old). And I am only mining 1 mangocoin with 2 hours of working time. (2 hours of walking)

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:43:55 AM

I have just suggested a quick solution that I'm sure the devs are going to consider and hopefully implement: It is much more attractive if people can mine a lot of coins easily, during really normal movement -no shaking- even if the total that they would be able to sync will remain the same 7.

This will make much more attractive for new users to get hooked on the application.

I reminded them that the purpose of this is to make the distribution fair, it isn't -shouldn't be- a quest... or a risk of getting injured shaking or break your phone.

And I would again suggest you guys forget about the price now. Let those who want to sell (please, to me) do. This is waaaay too early in the development for than to be of any importance. Everyone will see the enormous potential of this project -still in BETA phase, remember?- and will want to buy in. THEN, it will be time to talk about price. Right now the more the coins move around, the better. Whatever the price.

Please donate instead as much as you can to help these guys coming out with the IOS version -they need the iPhone for it-. I am planning on some major action on pR that will be halved in results -and discouragement- when half the people interested see that they are left out. Donating is more effective investment in your coins than actually mining or selling them. These coins are going to eventually be worth quite a bit of money IF AND ONLY IF the devs get the resources to take it to its full potential. And we need to help. No donation is too small. Send them the ACTIONS that will motivate them to do the best that they can AND search for the help they may need to create something amazing on this extraordinary platform. It will come back to us. In spades.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:51:45 AM

just my few cents.

Give it a real chance man, this is extremely early stages and many things will be changed to make it the best it can be. You raise a great point but I am pretty sure the devs are going to take care of it very, very soon.

I haven't given up. I'm just saying It'll be harder to invite new users with this much difficulty right now. New users want to know the purpose of the application and if it's not working they'll uninstall it. If I leave phone in my pocket all day I earn 0.01 coin I don't care much but if I bring more audience they'll get turned off real quick. May be if there is some purpose behind it they'll be more inclined to keep it. Right now they look at it as something they can convert to $ and if one mgz=0.0001 that's barely any money for new users.

I tried to tell her about Bitcoin and how it was at 0.10 at one time but that wasn't enough to attract her.  Tongue

Logo? Is there a logo competition going on that I'm unaware of?

link?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:54:05 AM

just my few cents.

I haven't given up. It'll be harder to invite new users with this much difficulty right now. New users want to know the purpose of the application and if it's not working they'll uninstall it.

I tried to tell her about Bitcoin and how it was at 0.10 at one time but that wasn't enough to attract her.  Tongue

Logo? Is there a logo competition going on that I'm unaware of?

link?

YESSSSS! you have to read a little more closely man.... And it is urgent!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:59:18 AM

And get some off PayCoin -too risky- and send it their way. They really need and iPhone pronto!

Thank you by the way for spreading the word. How's everyone else doing with the assignment of getting 10 or more friends and relatives signed on?

Lets do it!
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:23:20 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 02:43:15 PM by throwingbones1

Mangocoinz mining shortcuts, using 4 android smartphones

Set phone accelerometer sensitivity to high
Set timeout screen lock to max 30mins
Put screen brightness to full
Open the app screen
Go into a big dark room
Spin them around in a sock for 15mins

I know this works bcos I have 5k+ mcz.

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
throwingbones1

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:32:56 PM

Hey everybody,

Also, new usernames must wait at least 5 days until they can send their coins, but they can receive in that time.

Goodwork, can I request a previous balance history sync(in phone app), when I mine 42coin I can see how much I made the daybefore in my pool account, but when you mine mangocoinz with more than one device its difficult to keep track of the previous mining day balances inorder to extract max coins per effort, the http://mangocoinz.Com/blockchain does not go back far enough for me.

Example:

Menu > balance history
13.01.2015 21mcz
12.01.2015 14mcz
11.01.2015 7mcz

throwingbones1

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:36:39 PM

Mangocoinz android client needs an address book asap.

That would be very usefull, I have to either memorise or copy & paste with the crappy android keypad

BRICTO

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:44:14 PM

You mean like autosuggestion or chose from contacts(last trades,or you can simply add people to be ur crypto friends)? Smiley
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 03:46:35 PM

Hey throwingbones1,

We will be redoing the whole blockchain viewer to have more features and we will be releasing it soon.
Also soon we will have some sort of auto suggest in the username field when sending coins.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 03:57:44 PM

Hey everybody,

Has this got anything to do with what I mentioned on the previous page, a bit of a coincidence don't you think ?

Just thought I'd mention that when I was using the old Mangocoinz app while the new Mangocoinz update was out it still worked, it was so much easier to mine then I proceeded to downloaded the new wallet and synced up & 20 of my MCZ were synced that I just mined with the previous version.

So technically if you were/are still running the original versions of Mangocoinz and kept shaking with the lowest difficulty then synced up you would have a ton of coins, because the limit didn't apply to the transfer as the version I was using was a 10coin limit sync cutoff and I earned 20coins that same day then synced up to the new version and there was a no sync limit *bug* There and behold my 20 Mangocoinz were ready for transfer.

Because apparently your limit now is 7MCZ and sync doesn't accumulate the ones you earn until the next day am I not correct ?

The above ^ states how easily you can earn many MCZ coins with multiple phones with older app versions, there might even be previous versions of the Mangcoinz app for your android lurking around on the web.

It's all to be considered regarding the way the Currency works itself.

EDIT: Also I have noticed that when I mine when my phone is locked it earns very little but once I turned the screen inactivity to turn off after 10 mins and shook it I was earning coins a lot quicker amazingly...

Hey Nthused,

Sorry, but even if you do install older versions of the app you will not be able to log in because you don't have the latest versions.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:58:07 PM

Mangocoinz mining shortcuts, using 4 android smartphones

Set phone accelerometer sensitivity to high
Set timeout screen lock to max 30mins
Put screen brightness to full
Open the app screen
Go into a big dark room
Spin them around in a sock for 15mins

I know this works bcos I have 5k+ mcz.

That is so wrong. And it doesn't work (I just tested it. Not even close. You get 2 coins max in 15 minutes and you can easily break your phone hitting a wall, furniture or something).

What is the problem with reducing the difficulty so everyone can EASILY mine the max? There's none. Makes sense. Shows everyone in a few seconds how easy it is. The coins get distributed and there it is a real market for it.

Devs, you should have done this already, it's just one entry in the code. Why not?
BaselessBitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:21:53 PM

I'm watching but put off if everyone isn't getting a fair shot at mining.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:57:44 PM

Hey everybody,

We've just published a new version (v0.5.0a) of MangoCoinz on Google Play.
You will be able to update the app in a few hours (Google needs to update their listing).

As requested by the community we have slightly lowered the mining difficulty to 3 times the first difficulty.

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:15:39 PM

Hey everybody,

You will be able to update the app in a few hours (Google needs to update their listing).

As requested by the community we have slightly lowered the mining difficulty to 3 times the first difficulty.

what was it before?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:38:50 PM

Hey everybody,

what was it before?

Hey coinking,

It was 5 times.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: