Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:08:04 PM

top 30 for the first time.  Cheesy top 20 is next.
sell you weak mofos , sell!

igotspots please think about the in wallet interest rate vote. would be the end all crypto. you wanna get rich with this thats the final twist you should ad to your super stable staking code. rates would always reflect the majority so no sell offs if they taper lower or move higher again.
And your place in the history books would be secured givimg the privilge of a central bank to the people. Your snowball is the perfect tool for this. hope you realise it one day.

won't bother you further with this  Wink, anyway this coin rocks for now.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

New exchanges shouldn't be needed, we need savvy investors  not retarded day trading. If we earn 255 a day from staking why the idiots dumping on the sell side @50% a day don'\t use their calculator and do simple maths? If you wanna dump dump and make sure we hit less than 255 a day drop in price, for heaven's sake use your brains..

Unfortunately, due to the level of maturity of many crypto investors, that isn't going to happen.

For now, 10k seems fine and appears to be doing well as an experiment.  The high POS seems to have worked well for the coins distribution, but will inevitably mean a drop in the price over time.  For the time being, this is addressed by the compounding interest, which is fine.  However, the PA suggests that with the ever growing increase in supply, it will continue to fall, until such a time as it hits 1 sat and no one can sell (unless I am missing something here).

I'm not convinced that a multipool, or artificially trying to hold up the price is necessarily the answer.

I'd suggest that people need an incentive to hold, which means an idea of plans for the future.  I'm not clear about the finer details of the experiment, but once the results are obtained, given the popularity of 10k, and taking into account how well distributed the coin is, I wonder if some kind of coin consolidation with a lower POS could be the answer to securing a future for 10k?  For example, a 10:1 coin swap with xxx% POS.

For now though, i'm happy to hold.

peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:29:40 PM

New exchanges shouldn't be needed, we need savvy investors  not retarded day trading. If we earn 255 a day from staking why the idiots dumping on the sell side @50% a day don'\t use their calculator and do simple maths? If you wanna dump dump and make sure we hit less than 255 a day drop in price, for heaven's sake use your brains..

Unfortunately, due to the level of maturity of many crypto investors, that isn't going to happen.

For now, 10k seems fine and appears to be doing well as an experiment.  The high POS seems to have worked well for the coins distribution, but will inevitably mean a drop in the price over time.  For the time being, this is addressed by the compounding interest, which is fine.  However, the PA suggests that with the ever growing increase in supply, it will continue to fall, until such a time as it hits 1 sat and no one can sell (unless I am missing something here).

I'm not convinced that a multipool, or artificially trying to hold up the price is necessarily the answer.

I'd suggest that people need an incentive to hold, which means an idea of plans for the future.  I'm not clear about the finer details of the experiment, but once the results are obtained, given the popularity of 10k, and taking into account how well distributed the coin is, I wonder if some kind of coin consolidation with a lower POS could be the answer to securing a future for 10k?  For example, a 10:1 coin swap with xxx% POS.

I appreciate your input as its valuable.
i must admit alot can be learned by
listening more.

As many of us is not convinced
that a multipool nor trying to
artificially hold up the price is the
answer.. 

Its the resolution to the solution!

By looking at this from a backward
perpective adoption could possibility
come as a result of the multipool.

its About attracting attention how else
other than marketing/advertising do
you get people to invest in 1oK?

You gotta create the enviroment that which attracts

As the multipool aggressively works on behalf of
The community and as long as 1oK can
remain profitable for investors, who in their
minds would walk away from a real opportunity lik this?

If You can find another coin with a system on the backend that feed the market for your benefit,
let me know immediately?

What investor would waste time chasing
another decaying altcoin if he/she knows
there is a multipool workin contributing to the
overall market their invested in.

that could be a win win situation
how can it get any better than this!

The importance of the multipool is simply
to help stablize 1oK and supplement 
the growing market all while investors rejoice cheerfully,
why shouldnt you?

P2P360

qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:45:19 PM

I would like to see GorillaStake create a token has an asset to the cloud staking feature i think it could go pretty far if it moves on that direction pushing 10k coin with it.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:49:56 PM

I would like to see GorillaStake create a token has an asset to the cloud staking feature i think it could go pretty far if it moves on that direction pushing 10k coin with it.

Interesting. Can you explain what you mean just a little? I think I know, but I'd like to hear what you think before I respond in case I'm way off

Sandy79

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:56:04 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 04:15:03 PM by Sandy79

New exchanges shouldn't be needed, we need savvy investors  not retarded day trading. If we earn 255 a day from staking why the idiots dumping on the sell side @50% a day don'\t use their calculator and do simple maths? If you wanna dump dump and make sure we hit less than 255 a day drop in price, for heaven's sake use your brains..

For now, 10k seems fine and appears to be doing well as an experiment.  The high POS seems to have worked well for the coins distribution, but will inevitably mean a drop in the price over time.  For the time being, this is addressed by the compounding interest, which is fine.  However, the PA suggests that with the ever growing increase in supply, it will continue to fall, until such a time as it hits 1 sat and no one can sell (unless I am missing something here).

I'd suggest that people need an incentive to hold, which means an idea of plans for the future.  I'm not clear about the finer details of the experiment, but once the results are obtained, given the popularity of 10k, and taking into account how well distributed the coin is, I wonder if some kind of coin consolidation with a lower POS could be the answer to securing a future for 10k?  For example, a 10:1 coin swap with xxx% POS.

listening more.

answer..  

If You can find another coin with a system on the backend that feed the market for your benefit,
let me know immediately?

why shouldnt you?

P2P360

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick!  The multipool is great, I was merely counteracting the importance that some have placed on it in holding up the price.

I am a little unclear as to the future of this "experiment" and would either like to hear more from IGS or the community.

I would say that 10k is the most exciting coin I have been in, and I hope it continues for a long time.

Smiley
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:21:57 PM

i think that it is possible for the multipool to drive the price up.
But the pool needs more and bigger miners for that.

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:22:05 PM

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick!  The multipool is great, I was merely counteracting the importance that some have placed on it in holding up the price.

I am a little unclear as to the future of this "experiment" and would either like to hear more from IGS or the community.

I would say that 10k is the most exciting coin I have been in, and I hope it continues for a long time.

Smiley

It will continue for a long time, that's for sure, as I am getting into contacts of some people with hard cash in their pockets and are ready to invest in a concept they may find innovative... I have asked them to look into this, as it is a complete new definition of PoS and worth investing because of the payment structure so powerful and quick...
The only problem I see here is, the dumping side, as they are doing it in a complete linear way, that too, without taking the interest of everyone, as said before, they are trading $$$ for pennies...

whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:23:22 PM

Smiley

It will continue for a long time, that's for sure, as I am getting into contacts of some people with hard cash in their pockets and are ready to invest in a concept they may find innovative... I have asked them to look into this, as it is a complete new definition of PoS and worth investing because of the payment structure so powerful and quick...
The only problem I see here is, the dumping side, as they are doing it in a complete linear way, that too, without taking the interest of everyone, as said before, they are trading $$$ for pennies...

they just dumped over 100k .. sad

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:24:00 PM

Smiley

You guys think 1 satoshi is the end lol

My most successful coin, TIX, was at one point over $10 million market cap on the LTC market the entire time. It never even traded against BTC. There is a lot of long term potential, regardless of the price

tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:25:43 PM

Smiley

Sorry mate I have to say - since Im in 10kcoin im trading pennies for $$$.
I like this coin, very exciting one.

they just dumped over 100k .. sad

Thats not sad - thanks for those coins - i have finally 50k+...
peer2peer360

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:39:22 PM

listening more.

answer.. 

let me know immediately?

why shouldnt you?

P2P360

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick!  The multipool is great, I was merely counteracting the importance that some have placed on it in holding up the price.

I thank you for your honesty.
 We're here all on the same page.
the thoughts that were shared was towards
seeing 1oK coincept +  the multipool
as a (system).

Incase of a lack of new investors entering
the market or the absence of buying pressure
without the agressiveness of the 1oK multipool
where would the funds come from
to feed the market and satisfy current investors?

The multipool could easily be viewed
as a way to temporarily counter-balance
the absence of buy pressure thats not available.

It could also been seen that Hashing power is the
muscle behind 1oK until organic buying pressure arrives
back into the market.

Peer2Peer360
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

whats the word on Polo? it would benefit the coin,

No point submitting application now? i heard things went off in trollbox

Q
peer2peer360

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:05:43 PM

Smiley

I admire your attittude and mindset towards 1oK.
i contacted and shared with 2 investors i knew about
the 1oK concept with and once they
understood it without further hesitation both invested.

the 1oK multipool does need more miners, this
may a better deal for anyone with a miner who's
currently unhappy with their favorite coin. If
the market is short of buyers, hashing power is
energy and a form of money thats the simple
reason why the multipool can channel resources
out other coins and inject new life in the 1oK market.

More Miners better the results.

P2P360

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 05:13:30 PM

whats the word on Polo? it would benefit the coin,

No point submitting application now? i heard things went off in trollbox

Q

If it's requested enough, it will be added, I'm sure. Volume is already proven; good businesses don't let emotion make their decisions for them

topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:20:33 PM

to those concerned mainly with the price, you ALL should be pushing for additional exchanges.

tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:21:13 PM

Smiley

I admire your attittude and mindset towards 1oK.
i contacted and shared with 2 investors i knew about
the 1oK concept with and once they
understood it without further hesitation both invested.

the 1oK multipool does need more miners, this
may a better deal for anyone with a miner who's
currently unhappy with their favorite coin. If
the market is short of buyers, hashing power is
energy and a form of money thats the simple
reason why the multipool can channel resources
out other coins and inject new life in the 1oK market.

More Miners better the results.

P2P360
Im going to point my miner there (but its only one old machine) Smiley
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:22:10 PM

Smiley

Tell your investor to give it a try, buy for 20 $ and let coins stay staking for one week,not big risk

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:31:11 PM

ive put some walls that should hold for a while
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:32:10 PM

ive put some walls that should hold for a while

im expecting the same of you people to
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: