Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:24:49 PM

Spots I have never used NXT.  I would like to take advantage of the offer on the first page for a couple of tokens/address to give out.  I downloaded a NXT wallet, and now I am getting some nxt of trex.  Then what do I do?

Once your account is activated, you go to Asset Exchange, enter GorillaStk, make sure the number is the same, purchase the asset, send it to me, and include which coin you would like a private key for

When I get that message and asset transfer, I reply with your private key

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:39:03 PM

It is getting on my nerve. Just 4 orphans and not even one successful in past 12 hours. over 7000 coins.

your weight is still there, your not losing out on anything when you do find a block it will have even more time added to it so it will be bigger

with 50000 I only found 8 pos blocks yesterday, when 2 weeks ago I would have found at least double that... our network weight is beyond crazy high, so staking is extremely competitive... but with 16 day max weight even smaller chunks will find a pos block eventually

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:29:45 PM

Spots I have never used NXT.  I would like to take advantage of the offer on the first page for a couple of tokens/address to give out.  I downloaded a NXT wallet, and now I am getting some nxt of trex.  Then what do I do?

Once your account is activated, you go to Asset Exchange, enter GorillaStk, make sure the number is the same, purchase the asset, send it to me, and include which coin you would like a private key for

So far I am not liking nxt at all.  It doesn't seem to be user friendly, the wallet is slow, has already asked me to do an update, and my test transfer to first fund the wallet is still sitting on the exchange.  Rant over.  I'll be getting a couple tokens once I work through these issue.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:43:55 PM

So far I am not liking nxt at all.  It doesn't seem to be user friendly, the wallet is slow, has already asked me to do an update, and my test transfer to first fund the wallet is still sitting on the exchange.  Rant over.  I'll be getting a couple tokens once I work through these issue.
Clean your cache in your browser

https://nxtforum.org/lite-multigateway-releases/supernet-v1-4-14-1/

https://multigateway.org/#sec_downloads
thay arestill in beta,not easy,looks like java is obligatory

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 10:58:03 PM

Use a faucet to send you a message to activate account prior to depositing. Agreed, it's a pain in the ass to figure out

webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:13:56 PM

It is getting on my nerve. Just 4 orphans and not even one successful in past 12 hours. over 7000 coins.
It's not worth nerve at all.This is only a little game with little coin.Keep in the mind that coin is over 4,000% down from early stage when price was above 0.0001 BTC.At that time you can buy only 10,000 coins .If you keep this 1 BTC until today .You can buy 400,000 coins without nerve or stress.I can say more ..If you can hold 1BTC at that time ,tomorrow or next few days you can buy maybe 600,000  or 700,000 coins without mining ,staking and all this bull shit around  Grin Stake and mining have sense if the coin can hold price plus or minus  70% max.Never  minus 4000%.Relax and lets stake what we got.I'm give up at multipool
I can't see to much reward from that pool .My hardware is worth 100,000 more then reward from pool where is 7 or 8 miners.Good luck

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:35:46 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 11:48:20 PM by fonzerrellie

It's not worth nerve at all.This is only a little game with little coin.Keep in the mind that coin is over 4,000% down from early stage when price was above 0.0001 BTC.At that time you can buy only 10,000 coins .If you keep this 1 BTC until today .You can buy 400,000 coins without nerve or stress.I can say more ..If you can hold 1BTC at that time ,tomorrow or next few days you can buy maybe 600,000  or 700,000 coins without mining ,staking and all this bull shit around  Grin Stake and mining have sense if the coin can hold price plus or minus  70% max.Never  minus 4000%.Relax and lets stake what we got.I'm give up at multipool
I can't see to much reward from that pool .My hardware is worth 100,000 more then reward from pool where is 7 or 8 miners.Good luck

lol you see it how you see, and others will see it as they see it, no one ever said it would only ever drop 70% that would be bat shit crazy if it did that... and if you bought 1 btc worth when the price was 90k or so by now through staking you'd have a lot more than 400,000 of them.

I started out with around 150 of them that I bought between 45k and 90k while it was still being mined. and now have over 70,000 and would have had much more if I didn't keep taking out = to my original invest (multiple times)

and yes most multipools have problems keeping enough hashrate, many have stopped mining all together and others only mine where there is substantial hashrate to compete with the net hashrates of the coins the multipool switch's between.

WAVES
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:55:49 PM

lol you see it how you see, and others will see it as they see it, no one ever said it would only ever drop 70% that would be bat shit crazy if it did that... and if you bought 1 btc worth when the price was 90k or so by now through staking you'd have a lot more than 400,000 of them.

I started out with around 150 of them that I bought at 90k and now have over 70,000 and would have had much more if I didn't keep taking out = to my original invest (multiple times)

and yes most multipools have problems keeping enough hashrate, many have stopped mining all together and others only mine where there is substantial hashrate to compete with the net hashrates of the coins the multipool switch's between.
LOL.I own not one ,not two and not three wallets.I got more wallets.I don't have problem with that.But I'm feeling sorry for those who take this game with to much emotional stress.I'm ok with my coins because I'm after good old school at stock pennyland .I spend over there 10 years playing with all scumbag CEO's and I know how to hold cards close to chest. Grin. BTW...10K multipool looks for me that was created with rush and I don't like it .That's all .

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:03:23 AM

I started out with around 150 of them that I bought at 90k and now have over 70,000 and would have had much more if I didn't keep taking out = to my original invest (multiple times)

LOL.I own not one ,not two and not three wallets.I got more wallets.I don't have problem with that.But I'm feeling sorry for those who take this game with to much emotional stress.I'm ok with my coins because I'm after good old school at stock pennyland .I spend over there 10 years playing with all scumbag CEO's and I know how to hold cards close to chest. Grin. BTW...10K multipool looks for me that was created with rush and I don't like it .That's all .

lol if I were to start off now with the same 150 coins as I did when network weight was just in the millions... with the network weight being into the 300 millions now would I ever have had a chance to find a pos block ?? lol it's questionable even with 16 days to build weight, So I think it's good that with the same amount as I spent someone would get way more coins and be able to be a competitive staker like I was with so little coins. so I think it's still a great time to buy 10k.

I haven't tried the multipool

WAVES
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:41:49 AM

lol if I were to start off now with the same 150 coins as I did when network weight was just in the millions... with the network weight being into the 300 millions now would I ever have had a chance to find a pos block ?? lol it's questionable even with 16 days to build weight, So I think it's good that with the same amount as I spent someone would get way more coins and be able to be a competitive staker like I was with so little coins. so I think it's still a great time to buy 10k.

Well..10k coin is unique  as unique is 10k developer .He's a champ .No question about that.You can't loose  until you sell . Doesn't matter if price is going up or down  ..But....only in one condition if stake will be doing smooth job as doing now. Grin.Ok got to go hunting for few coins more.Good Luck

Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:49:05 AM

multipool dead. 4th day no payments too.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:55:35 AM

multipool dead. 4th day no payments too.

Maybe SPOTS Admin can check it out..best is not to rely on multipool, just stake and grow your pot for now while they are cheap..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:44:09 AM

Simple question - do I lose my stake weight when i get offline for a while - for example an hour?
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:01:26 AM

Simple question - do I lose my stake weight when i get offline for a while - for example an hour?

yes you will be lose if your wallet close, your wallet locked, and your wallet offline

===Sempak===
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:03:43 AM

Well..10k coin is unique  as unique is 10k developer .He's a champ .No question about that.You can't loose  until you sell . Doesn't matter if price is going up or down  ..But....only in one condition if stake will be doing smooth job as doing now. Grin.Ok got to go hunting for few coins more.Good Luck

Good luck hunting.

PS I did the math just to check where I'm sitting with 10k (lol instead of going off guesstimates from my stoned brain ) I spent .1093914 on 196 10kcoin ranging from .00043 - .0009  before I sold any, then sold a bunch over the following days/weeks... and got back well over the btc I had invested (haven't touched them for awhile now, it's too fun watching the wallet grow) and now at todays price could get about .2 btc for whats in my 10k wallet  Grin

I frick'n love my 10k!!

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:04:56 AM

yes you will be lose if your wallet close, your wallet locked, and your wallet offline

you don't find blocks but your wallets weight still increases with the age of the coins in the wallet does it not?

WAVES
tw0rak

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:20:42 AM

you don't find blocks but your wallets weight still increases with the age of the coins in the wallet does it not?

Thats what I am asking about. It looks like the weight stays there when i go from home2work and back. But Im not sitting there and watching the wallet, just getting happy when the stake strikes me Smiley
rhegie13

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:38:05 AM

Spots, I read somewhere that there's something coming soon for 10K? what is it? is it a good news? Grin
tw0rak

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:58:50 AM

Spots, I read somewhere that there's something coming soon for 10K? what is it? is it a good news? Grin

The good news are: we could buy under 100sat soon Smiley
rhegie13

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:19:23 AM

The good news are: we could buy under 100sat soon Smiley

Here, I found it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966590.msg10646488#msg10646488
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: