Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:48:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 07:30:43 AM

Hi, I've made a prognosis for the price, assuming that current drop is exponential in nature (what reflects the compound interest).
Everything above the line should be considered as pump!

With this speed, the price will be reaching round zero satoshi around 29 March.
At this moment the stake interest can't cope with speed of decay, so theoretical 1 BTC invested on 12 Feb. and continuesly staked, loses it's value as on the last panel.

See you on the 29th to prove you, like everyone before you, w :(rong  Wink

Nice charts, though
To developer.Today one of my 10k wallet showing strange activity .I'm talking about stake.Until today everything was smooth and nice .But since today morning something is going wrong.First I'd recognized that some of stake rewards before accepted turn to not accepted and not confirmed.What???!!! da  f...I was asking myself..Total generated but not accepted  over 6000 coins???in few hours??.After while my Norton Security took action with message  10k-qt.exe removed (unauthorized access process data blocked)  and Norton removed to  quarantine 10k wallet. I'd check out transactions and seems ok  but several  positions of mint stake from green mark turn to gray mark  total 6000 coins  before accepted turn to not accepted with zero confirmations.Question to developer?? Don't you think that is time to update wallet???We don't have any control over stake like other  coins have I'm talking about wallet options ,display ,input. Last one  .I got from today almost 30 warning from Norton  with message "Rule rejected UDP(17) and time looks like the same time when my stake coins turn from accepted to  generated but not accepted .Sorry to say that but after conversation with internet security service  they check out my files and said that probably all this attacks coming from 10k wallet program and they said that I should contact with wallet program providers (developers) ( several stake positions  for total above 6000 coins) Should I start looking for 0.45 ?  Grin Here you're imageThank you for your patience

Warning to all Take look closer at your stake transaction .At my wallet several accepted stake transaction changed from confirmed to unconfirmed  .For simple 860 coins stake and confirmed changed and right after change I'm getting 93 coins stake .This practice turm me freaking off and I wish find out who is screwing reputation of 10k .If somebody have the same problem ,please post here about that

785 -> 789
615 -> 657
802 -> 813

Every orphan is accounted for at a higher rate. You are showing how perfectly this coin works, actually. Thanks for accusing me of unsafe downloads, too

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:44:28 AM

Up to over a quarter million 10k now.....feelsgoodman  Smiley

The steaks get big now  Wink

Gonna need some A1.  Cool
How about stake???Are you getting also so many not accepted?? I'd lost over 6800 coins because not accepted .Instead of 6800 coins I got  93 coins accepted .This happen only today.Before was everything ok
What da f..is going on??
You're just getting your stakes a bit later after orphans, there is nothing to worry about.
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:49:22 AM

Up to over a quarter million 10k now.....feelsgoodman  Smiley

The steaks get big now  Wink

Gonna need some A1.  Cool
How about stake???Are you getting also so many not accepted?? I'd lost over 6800 coins because not accepted .Instead of 6800 coins I got  93 coins accepted .This happen only today.Before was everything ok
What da f..is going on??
You're just getting your stakes a bit later after orphans, there is nothing to worry about.
Thank you .Now I can go sleep with one eye open  to see what is going on with our great 10k coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:00:13 AM

Its rly nice to see 6decimal buys and 5-4decimals sells !!!

BTW: i get the reward from the multipool few hours ago !

Thanks

This coin works rly well.
rhegie13

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:23:51 AM

I think there's a problem with the stake. I'm not staking as much as I have the past few days..  Cry
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:05:01 AM

Yeah...Maybe biggest wallets like to exit and they take down  Rich list to hide they escape  Grin.Looks like catastrophe coming .Stake is also fxxk up .Maybe dev.already got ticket to Argentina or somewhere else  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not sure why that URL is down but you can visit it at http://10k.blockexplorer.cc/

^ I am with STUPID!
NiGuEnEd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:11:10 AM

nice coin. i'll buy it at 1000 sat. i hope:)

lol this thing is not going to drop below 3k.. check out the buying wall.. im waiting for dumper to eat that 31k at 4010 sat first

4.5 btc ? too low.

Look at the Richlist. Guy with 295k 10k coins get 79k stake coins everyday.
They can dump it to 100 sat if they want. And you talking about 31k at 4010.

you must be dumb as fuck... theres a reason why they in the top 5 richlist... you think the one on the top of the richlist will dump? LOL and btw that 31k at 4010 sat is been at the buying wall since last night..
Don't think only about "top 5 richlist". To stake 31k everyday you should have 115k coins. It can be 6 guys with 20k coins. They are far from top 5 Smiley
Price was 10x higher only 10 days ago Smiley

ok good luck buying at 1000 sat  Cool Cool Cool
hello, "this thing is not going to drop below 3k" Smiley
how are you feeling with 300 sat ?
i'll meet you at 100 sat Cheesy

hello 100 sat !

how are you, whyyousoserious  ? Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:51:51 PM

I think there's a problem with the stake. I'm not staking as much as I have the past few days..  Cry

i Bought more yesterday to add but also staking less, maybe difficulty is arising..we need to be patient, not worth selling at this low price..just wait and accumulate and grow.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:58:52 PM

In my case staking is same good like it was  ,diff is really high and getting higher and higher
only one thing i see,i will need to do reset soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:20:16 PM

To those who are selling the staked coins don't expect the same reward because many others are holding and the network weight will increase,so you will not have the same % as the previous stake.
To those who don't know how POS work,don't ask about orphans because staking 1000 coins will not compete with 100.000 coins and you will fail many times to stake a block till the huge wallets reset coins age or finish staking their blocks.
I see many posts about that in this thread and many times been answered but don't see questions about future plans or merchant adoption.
you are not promoting 10k asking these kind of questions that will change nothing but helping people have a good reason to dump their coins.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:55:22 PM

Hi, I've made a prognosis for the price, assuming that current drop is exponential in nature (what reflects the compound interest).

At this moment the stake interest can't cope with speed of decay, so theoretical 1 BTC invested on 12 Feb. and continuesly staked, loses it's value as on the last panel.

Nice charts, though
To developer.Today one of my 10k wallet showing strange activity .I'm talking about stake.Until today everything was smooth and nice .But since today morning something is going wrong.First I'd recognized that some of stake rewards before accepted turn to not accepted and not confirmed.What???!!! da  f...I was asking myself..Total generated but not accepted  over 6000 coins???in few hours??.After while my Norton Security took action with message  10k-qt.exe removed (unauthorized access process data blocked)  and Norton removed to  quarantine 10k wallet. I'd check out transactions and seems ok  but several  positions of mint stake from green mark turn to gray mark  total 6000 coins  before accepted turn to not accepted with zero confirmations.Question to developer?? Don't you think that is time to update wallet???We don't have any control over stake like other  coins have I'm talking about wallet options ,display ,input. Last one  .I got from today almost 30 warning from Norton  with message "Rule rejected UDP(17) and time looks like the same time when my stake coins turn from accepted to  generated but not accepted .Sorry to say that but after conversation with internet security service  they check out my files and said that probably all this attacks coming from 10k wallet program and they said that I should contact with wallet program providers (developers) ( several stake positions  for total above 6000 coins) Should I start looking for 0.45 ?  Grin Here you're imageThank you for your patience

Warning to all Take look closer at your stake transaction .At my wallet several accepted stake transaction changed from confirmed to unconfirmed  .For simple 860 coins stake and confirmed changed and right after change I'm getting 93 coins stake .This practice turm me freaking off and I wish find out who is screwing reputation of 10k .If somebody have the same problem ,please post here about that

785 -> 789
615 -> 657
802 -> 813

Every orphan is accounted for at a higher rate. You are showing how perfectly this coin works, actually. Thanks for accusing me of unsafe downloads, too
                                                           I'm support you at all coins .As I'd said before you're one of the best developer. Here you're I did something for you Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
ballinout

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:50:14 PM

Either way, not accepted stakes go back into your total weight and you eventually get all your 10K.

This has been said before
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:58:00 PM

nice coin. i'll buy it at 1000 sat. i hope:)

lol this thing is not going to drop below 3k.. check out the buying wall.. im waiting for dumper to eat that 31k at 4010 sat first

4.5 btc ? too low.

Look at the Richlist. Guy with 295k 10k coins get 79k stake coins everyday.
They can dump it to 100 sat if they want. And you talking about 31k at 4010.

you must be dumb as fuck... theres a reason why they in the top 5 richlist... you think the one on the top of the richlist will dump? LOL and btw that 31k at 4010 sat is been at the buying wall since last night..
Don't think only about "top 5 richlist". To stake 31k everyday you should have 115k coins. It can be 6 guys with 20k coins. They are far from top 5 Smiley
Price was 10x higher only 10 days ago Smiley

ok good luck buying at 1000 sat  Cool Cool Cool
hello, "this thing is not going to drop below 3k" Smiley
how are you feeling with 300 sat ?
i'll meet you at 100 sat Cheesy

hello 100 sat !

how are you, whyyousoserious  ? Smiley

feeling good.. how about you dumb fuck... haha idc how you feel just muted you ahahha

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 04:48:19 PM

Nice charts, though

785 -> 789
615 -> 657
802 -> 813

I'm support you at all coins .As I'd said before you're one of the best developer. Here you're I did something for you Grin

Lol, that picture is amazing

ballinout

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:49:20 PM

When will the 10K rich list be back online?
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:51:40 PM

It is already online Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
DoubleDD

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:53:44 PM

http://10k.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:54:00 PM

It's on line http://explorer.information-coin.com/richlist/

ballinout

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:55:23 PM

Thanks for the replies guys I didnt know there was more than 1 website with the richlist.. I was using this one http://10k.mmxivcoin.com/richlist/
TrialByError

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:11:55 PM

Hello, can anyone help me get this wallet installed on Ubuntu? I just keep getting undefined reference errors. Am I ,issing something?
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: