Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
horiacretan1

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:17:14 PM

Explain that to people that bought at 10K sat on trex, the Dev should have taken his time to get it listed, instead the gold rush was to enticing.
This coin should have been made as intended, 1 coin with 10,000% stake.

I dont understand your point, i bought at 80,000 sats on ccex, and i made 1 btc with stakes, and i still have 10millions staking, im very happy with this coin.

If you lose with this coin, im sorry to say, but you are very stupid trader.

I never bought, i mined in the 1st days and sold between 10k and 7k, i realized quick there was a big flaW WITH THE 10,000% STAKE, WAY TO MUCH,

A free coin will be sold for free eventually, so this one will be sold for liteoshis soon, and then maybe HTML5, certain death in the coming months.

I respect POW coins, spend some electricity so you can understand value, as of now 10k coin is backed by air.

Why are you even here still then? You already know the fork is coming, why talk like an idiot?

Spots, i got news for you, you are free to suck my dick anytime you want.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 08:25:19 PM

Explain that to people that bought at 10K sat on trex, the Dev should have taken his time to get it listed, instead the gold rush was to enticing.

I dont understand your point, i bought at 80,000 sats on ccex, and i made 1 btc with stakes, and i still have 10millions staking, im very happy with this coin.

I never bought, i mined in the 1st days and sold between 10k and 7k, i realized quick there was a big flaW WITH THE 10,000% STAKE, WAY TO MUCH,

A free coin will be sold for free eventually, so this one will be sold for liteoshis soon, and then maybe HTML5, certain death in the coming months.

I respect POW coins, spend some electricity so you can understand value, as of now 10k coin is backed by air.

Why are you even here still then? You already know the fork is coming, why talk like an idiot?

I'm just going to delete whatever you say in this thread from here on out. Now you know, so it's not a surprise when it happens

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:33:30 PM

Guys this is the EASIEST coin out there to make big profits on now. Even IF you bought at 80k sats, and lost, you can buy now at 1 sat and help offset those losses with profits. You CANNOT lose right now.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:39:08 PM

So how much the power cost you, when you mine 10k? What kind of equipment you use for minining? If you done everything right I can't believe you didn't make any profit. Also you have to think what is happening when there is only 68000 coins after POW, everyone wants more, because compounding. You have been made an mistake, when there was one job and that job was buy and stake.

Edit. Oh. You don't have to answer.

I'm just going to delete whatever you say in this thread from here on out. Now you know, so it's not a surprise when it happens

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:41:44 PM

Guys its not the coin if you profit or loss. Its the choices that you make. We know this because we are all using the exact same coin but everyone gets a different result, the only variable is the trader.

If you lose money on a coin thats 10,000% yearly compounding interest with no chance of the price dropping, it may be time to exit Crypto.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:51:08 PM

Guys its not the coin if you profit or loss. Its the choices that you make. We know this because we are all using the exact same coin but everyone gets a different result, the only variable is the trader.

If you lose money on a coin thats 10,000% yearly compounding interest with no chance of the price dropping, it may be time to exit Crypto.

Vegas

well you still need volume to make it actual profit which is low right now. but with the fork coming and the high stake weight and speed of the coin i see no reason why this couldn't change again in the future. this secure network is something alot of  coins lack but it should be mandatory foundation befor talking about new features. also the distribution is great here.
i just keep staking and see where we land.  Smiley
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 08:54:41 PM

Actually, I'm not even going to bother deleting you. The shit I'm saving people from reading just makes you look even more like a dumbass so I'm going to leave it instead   Kiss

horiacretan1

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:56:21 PM

You know what, I'm not even going to bother deleting you. The shit I'm saving people from reading just makes you look even more like a dumbass so I'm going to leave it instead   Kiss

You are a true fucking gentleman.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:09:03 PM

Guys this is the EASIEST coin out there to make big profits on now. Even IF you bought at 80k sats, and lost, you can buy now at 1 sat and help offset those losses with profits. You CANNOT lose right now.

Vegas
You could lose right now if you were a real idiot. LOL. You could buy up all the coins you can at 2 satoshis and then promptly sell at 1 satoshi and repeat until you can't trade anymore. I certainly hope there isn't anyone that stupid though...
 LOL
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:09:57 PM

when does the change officially start?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 09:17:15 PM

Block 360k

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:35:10 PM

You have your answer, you are very stupid trader, you are only a fucking dumbass miner.
I been caring about this coin since day one, watching my pc is always online, sometimes my girl turn of  my pc, sometimes the lights goes off, restart, follow the tendences, sell, buy back low, stake, sell, cash out some proffit, stake, sell, buy back low, stake again, sell, cash out some proffit.
My last sells was at 60 sats, people selling now at 1 sat, really need the money, maybe junkies cashing out for drugs, maybe fools like you. Who knows.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:42:06 PM

You have your answer, you are very stupid trader, you are only a fucking dumbass miner.
I been caring about this coin since day one, watching my pc is always online, sometimes my girl turn of  my pc, sometimes the lights goes off, restart, follow the tendences, sell, buy back low, stake, sell, cash out some proffit, stake, sell, buy back low, stake again, sell, cash out some proffit.
My last sells was at 60 sats, people selling now at 1 sat, really need the money, maybe junkies cashing out for drugs, maybe fools like you. Who knows.

You gonna die without air

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:08:06 AM

Would that be the one your partner uses on you?

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:37:59 AM

Block 360k

after block 360k we need move to new blockchain or just download new wallet?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:55:17 AM

Block 360k

If you are on 2.0.2, you don't need to do anything

ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:46:51 AM

Looks like the person with the 50 million 10k sell wall at 2 satoshis took it down? Was hoping the multi-pool could feed off that for a few more days before the protocol switch  Tongue

Less then 45,000 blocks to go! Get'em while they are cheap   Cheesy

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:51:56 AM

Looks like the person with the 50 million 10k sell wall at 2 satoshis took it down? Was hoping the multi-pool could feed off that for a few more days before the protocol switch  Tongue

Less then 45,000 blocks to go! Get'em while they are cheap   Cheesy

No there's a lot people buying right now, you can see the market history.. There's a history shows some one brought 14 mil at 3 sat

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
horiacretan1

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:56:33 AM

Block 360k

If you are on 2.0.2, you don't need to do anything

can you at least change that stupid logo, i can make one better in 5 minutes.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:01:21 AM

538 addresses with balance greater than 10000 seen on the network:

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: