Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:02:27 AM

The Crypto Bullion Campaign #1 Mobile Promo Cards are in town!

Ever wish you had a convenient tool to help explain to your friends and family your interest for crypto-currencies, what a crypto wallet looks like?

Dissatisfied with the current limited awareness of Crypto Bullion, among friends, collegues at work and family?

Want to help increase your Crypto Bullion holding's value without working very hard?

Or perhaps just looking for a cool and original item to show off with at your next reunion?

Just give me your postal address (by PM or email) and I will send you some Mobile Promo Cards. Yes, it's free...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:21:02 AM

Proof-of-Concept - Back-to-Basics - Phase 1

CBX Proof-of-Value Network Certification - Building a Decentralized Value Network using the CBX blockchain.

CBX Wallet Address:

Code:
5aPRwXQXXBaZF9WDv3FWD8fRc9fxgQsQCh

http://blockexplorer.cryptobullion.io/a/5aPRwXQXXB

Code:
I BitcoinFX hereby back 1000 CBX with 10 Troy Oz of .999 Fine Silver.

Should I divest either my CBX and/or physical bullion holding then this statement is automatically considered null and void within the CBX Value Network.

I hereby endeavour to provide a separate notification should I divest this personal holding.

Verify Message:

Code:
IMUhmkIFFnWEJ9APS+CXnEFCEN3P42N6puqZlQzEqVsg3vBilnpeAa+svSMsQcAYbs3lSo4xRTafd2pPh9HBR24=

Anyone is welcome to participate in the CBX Value Network experiment by simply backing their own CBX with physical bullion. Any amount of CBX can be backed with any quantity of physical bullion.

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg11746755#msg11746755

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg11758028#msg11758028

I will look to make available the certification document template for download asap, along with a .pdf howto.

I shall be asking in various numismatic forums for fellow bullion and coin collectors to participate.

- You 'can have the penny and the bun' - http://changingminds.org/techniques/resisting/penny_bun.htm

boy that's fun idea.
keep this idea on the table.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:33:36 AM

@BitcoinNational

Agree. As soon as we have completed the PoSP fork and got the Promo Card project momentum going, we will be able to put some more attention back into the physical backing project. The groundwork is there already though so anyone can participate now. This is all designed to fit together like a puzzle.
 Wink

@VonSpass

Looking very good, excellent work! I am eagerly anticipating receipt of my cards now!

This project has some amazing potential and will assist in breaking the barriers separating the crypto-tech space and the monumentally larger general populace.
cryptobullion.io (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:20:40 PM

The Crypto Bullion Campaign #1 Mobile Promo Cards are in town!

Ever wish you had a convenient tool to help explain to your friends and family your interest for crypto-currencies, what a crypto wallet looks like?

Dissatisfied with the current limited awareness of Crypto Bullion, among friends, collegues at work and family?

Want to help increase your Crypto Bullion holding's value without working very hard?

Or perhaps just looking for a cool and original item to show off with at your next reunion?

Just give me your postal address (by PM or email) and I will send you some Mobile Promo Cards. Yes, it's free...

Added to OP, thanks!

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:54:52 AM

Just popping in. Nice developments, and lots goin' on on Planet Krypto generally.

Mark
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:55:27 AM

Hi everyone; just letting you know, today Friday I am sending out a batch of CBX Promo Cards to those who gave me a postal address; if you are interested I will check again later

Send your postal address to: email: ben@changingworldmedia.com or PM

Happy Friday everyone!
cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:44:40 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 10:08:50 AM by cryptobullion.io

The vast majority share of CBX trading occurs at Cryptsy. Cryptsy has been and continues to be a valuable and trustworthy partner and we hope this will continue for many years to come. That having been said, we do have other trading platforms available to us. It seems that it would be a beneficial step for us to help and boost the volumes of these other exchanges so we as a community are not over expended in any one central point. I know people have voiced opinions on one or the other, each with unique benefits. Let's open up this discussion and vote to help prioritize these exchange platforms so we can focus on them one at a time. Primary concerns should be security and trust in my opinion but we should also consider volume, potential investor exposure and of course trading fees and withdrawal/deposit limitation.

Please vote above and discuss.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 06:52:14 PM

I can never seem to load my wallet anymore so I can stake. I just indefinitely sits in the state of "loading blockchain index".... This is after I just deleted everything except wallet.dat and re-synced the chain...

Any ideas? I'm using 1.3

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:10:49 PM

I can never seem to load my wallet anymore so I can stake. I just indefinitely sits in the state of "loading blockchain index".... This is after I just deleted everything except wallet.dat and re-synced the chain...

Any ideas? I'm using 1.3

Did you try the bootstrapped blockchain download option from the site?

Here is a guide one of our community members put together. http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0

Please let me know how you make out...
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 11:54:17 PM

Any ideas? I'm using 1.3

Here is a guide one of our community members put together. http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0

OK, seems that may have done the trick. Another problem I've noticed is that if I minimize to the tray.... I can't seem to ever get the main wallet window back even if I do Show/Hide...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:01:03 AM

Any ideas? I'm using 1.3

OK, seems that may have done the trick. Another problem I've noticed is that if I minimize to the tray.... I can't seem to ever get the main wallet window back even if I do Show/Hide...

Have not experienced that before... What OS? Will have a look.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 12:07:00 AM

Any ideas? I'm using 1.3

I'm running in on a VM and Windows 7 x64...

cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:13:08 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 10:28:54 AM by cryptobullion.io

Any ideas? I'm using 1.3

I'm running in on a VM and Windows 7 x64...

Please try suggestions here: http://superuser.com/questions/377279/windows-7-cant-reopen-minimised-window-on-taskbar-preview-

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:06:04 PM

Got my P2P promo cards in!

Anyone in the US who wants to assist with distribution, please let me know and I can send you some.

Looks like Banx.io is leading the exchange poll. I am adding buy orders there working on closing the gap to the sells. Nice exchange.

Shaping up to be a very exciting closeout to the year for CBX
 Grin
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 07:03:05 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 07:13:56 PM by CapnBDL

Looks like the majority has spoken regarding transaction fees. I am pleased to announce that transaction fees will no longer be destroyed and instead will be included in PoS blocks upon release of Vault v2.0 with PoSP!

Great choice  Grin

Thank you everyone for your votes and participation; I think this is a very good choice because it will make the ownership and staking of CBX even more interesting. Has everyone purchased all Crypto Bullion they want, in order to get the desired amount of staking reward? PoSP is coming to a Vault near you ...

I don't have near enough CBX and it's been slow for me in the exchanges (don't have enough BTC either). What kind of return will I be looking at with just 73.xx CBX? Still attempting to acquire more. I was hoping to get over the 100 mark but don't think I'll make it before POW is over.

FYI; As for the different exchanges, I happen to like Cryptopia.

Good Luck with the new wallet to be released, although I will be disappointed that mining CBX will be over.

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:47:12 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2015, 12:06:17 AM by elambert

What kind of return will I be looking at with just 73.xx CBX?

CapnBDL - return is dependent on network participation; the less people staking, the more likely you are to earn a PoSP block = the more CBX you will earn.

After PoSP launches, your Vault will need to be open online and unlocked for staking. Your CBX will have to sit in your Vault for at least 1 hour untouched at which point they become eligible for earning PoSP stake occurring at a target rate interval of one block per minute. The larger your Vault balance, the more likely you are to earn the PoSP block that occurs at that minute. Once you earn a PoSP block, your staked CBX will have to wait the 1 hour minimum time limit once again before being eligible to qualify for the subsequent PoSP blocks.

Our white paper will be released with the new Vault v2.0 that will explain in better detail, but this is essentially the best we can do to answer your question without knowing network participation at any given time.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:34:26 PM

What kind of return will I be looking at with just 73.xx CBX?

CapnBDL - return is dependent on network participation; the less people staking, the more likely you are to earn a PoSP block = the more CBX you will earn.

After PoSP launches, your Vault will need to be open online and unlocked for staking. Your CBX will have to sit in your Vault for at least 1 hour untouched at which point they become eligible for earning PoSP stake occurring at a target rate interval of one block per minute. The larger your Vault balance, the more likely you are to earn the PoSP block that occurs at that minute. Once you earn a PoSP block, your staked CBX will have to wait the 1 hour minimum time limit once again before being eligible to qualify for the subsequent PoSP blocks.

Our white paper will be released with the new Vault v2.0 that will explain in better detail, but this is essentially the best we can do to answer your question without knowing network participation at any given time.

Well done! I think that answers my question and, most likely, others question(s) as well. Your eloquence and direct, to the point response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:03:06 AM

Steady hands in recent days. Very encouraging. [Banx? Don't know it. Yobits? Don't know it -- but a Chinese exchange would be a fine thing. Cryptopia is a good exchange.]

Mark
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:00:26 PM

Hi.
Have you ever thought that the constant annual inflation in this coin scares many investors.
Maybe the developers should think about fixing the exact number of coins in the Crypto Bullion.
For example, each owner will continue to receive a small percentage of income through POS by commission when sending the transaction. 
And by the way, this problem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg11692604#msg11692604 is still not solved..

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:45:12 PM

Have you ever thought that the constant annual inflation in this coin scares many investors.

In Crypto Bullion's current hybrid algo implementation 1.5% of the inflationary rate is actually interest payments going directly to investors (should not scare them). Only .5% of the inflation is resultant from new CBX created via the PoW mining process (chosen for CBX distribution) - which is winding down after over 2 years. Essentially the 2% is not quite as you are understanding it.

Please note, our soon to be released PoSP implementation will remove PoW mining and allot the full 2% inflationary rate as interest payments to investors.

And by the way, this problem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg11692604#msg11692604 is still not solved..

Thank you for staying on this. Please know we have noted this and have yet to determine the appropriate resolution - focus has been on PoSP development. Just for a little insight, this occurrence did not exist when we were using BerkeleyDB, but Vault startup time was extremely slow. With current LevelDB, startup time is greatly improved but we have this occurrence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: