Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:25:10 PM

Hi,

We've added CBX to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

Thanks, added to website.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:56:49 AM

Altcoin-cap-to-Bitcoin-cap ratio* is still under 10%; but we are confident it will steadily rise as Bitcoin rises, which it surely and steadily will. 2016 will be a v. v. rewarding time for us long-timer crypto geeks!

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

*My favourite metric, done off Coinmarketcap's stats
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:11:58 AM

Altcoin-cap-to-Bitcoin-cap ratio* is still under 10%; but we are confident it will steadily rise as Bitcoin rises, which it surely and steadily will. 2016 will be a v. v. rewarding time for us long-timer crypto geeks!

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

*My favourite metric, done off Coinmarketcap's stats

This is an interesting stat to follow IMZ. Are you calculating it or is this represented on coinmarketcap somewhere?
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:00:26 PM

Morning, E. It's crude but effective.

The total crypto market-cap is at the bottom of the 'front page' of CMC -- the list of the top 100 coins. Btc's cap is at the top. Then do the math.

The point is that (a) IndiaMikeZulu has been following this ratio for over two years, and (b) although, as we all well know, the crypto 'terrain' has changed fantastically, it is roughly the case that the alt cap drops when Bitcoin spikes or begins to steadily appreciate, and then, if the price-rise continues, the alt cap zooms up. We've seen it (December 2013, I think) at 25-75.

And although there are details that we should discuss over a beer in The Crypto Folks Garden (behind my house here in rural Western Australia), I betcha that the alt-to-Btc ratio climbs to about 30-70 within two years.
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:52:21 PM

Morning, E. It's crude but effective.

The total crypto market-cap is at the bottom of the 'front page' of CMC -- the list of the top 100 coins. Btc's cap is at the top. Then do the math.

The point is that (a) IndiaMikeZulu has been following this ratio for over two years, and (b) although, as we all well know, the crypto 'terrain' has changed fantastically, it is roughly the case that the alt cap drops when Bitcoin spikes or begins to steadily appreciate, and then, if the price-rise continues, the alt cap zooms up. We've seen it (December 2013, I think) at 25-75.

And although there are details that we should discuss over a beer in The Crypto Folks Garden (behind my house here in rural Western Australia), I betcha that the alt-to-Btc ratio climbs to about 30-70 within two years.

Good analysis, I agree!

A good strategy to avoid the problem of picking which alts to invest in now is to buy shares in Coinomat's Index fund asset on the NXT AE, that way your spreading your investment over the top 20 alt coins. When BTC moons, alts will go up by higher % (including NXT), so it'll be a double sling-shot, and very user friendly. NXT is at an all time low now, so it's a win:win when the flip to bull market happens (mid 2016 I expect/hope)

http://www.coinoindex.com/
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:57:04 PM

Cryptopia tipping bot!

We have setup a tiping bot at the Cryptopia exchange, to make things more active over there for the CBX. The tipping bot will distribute .005 CBX to traders randomly every 30 minutes...

Enjoy!
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 02:29:30 PM

Cryptopia tipping bot!

We have setup a tiping bot at the Cryptopia exchange, to make things more active over there for the CBX. The tipping bot will distribute .005 CBX to traders randomly every 30 minutes...

Enjoy!

Great news! Would be nice to see something like this over at Banx and YoBit...

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 02:57:47 PM

On another note...

Is anyone still using Cryptsy? I am seeing a lot of rumors circling that BTC and LTC withdrawals are no longer processing. Curious if anyone in the community has any experience with this...?

I stopped trading there so can't confirm or refute.

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:51:17 AM

Finite by Design, there's an 'Exchange Warning' up on the Uno main thread. Several days ago they noted that people seem to be buying Uno in order to bolt from Cryptsy -- Uno's price yesterday was over 20% higher than its other exchanges.

And Dnotes? a few hours ago, the buy-sell split on Poloniex was 1890-1738, but on Cryptsy 2509-2508. And the Dnotes guys are discussing the issue.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:57:19 AM

On another note...

Is anyone still using Cryptsy? I am seeing a lot of rumors circling that BTC and LTC withdrawals are no longer processing. Curious if anyone in the community has any experience with this...?

I stopped trading there so can't confirm or refute.

I have been trying to withdraw my BTC from Cryptsy for over 1 Month now, before the whole article saying end of November they started having withdrawal problems.

BTC & LTC you cannot withdraw but they haven't frozen the deposits for them hence once it is deposited it is stuck unless you cash out with the overpriced coins on their markets, do I need to remind anyone about CryptRush ? Cryptsy seems to be going down the "exact" same path.

I finally cashed out in another coin but probably lost money/profits by doing so, 1Month+ for BTC/LTC withdrawals is just ridiculous.

Even if you made profit by sending your alts there and selling them for BTC/LTC you would end up loosing most of the profits by buying coins like DOGE for 38satoshi instead of the normal markets that are going for 30satoshi to exit Cryptsy.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:50:01 AM

https://sli.mg/EByL4d

can't upgrade (see error above)

i'm win32 (Latest version is 1.3.0.0 (released October 17, 2015)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:09:57 PM

Please delete everything from your roaming folder except for wallet.dat. Then do a fresh install and use the bootstrap blockchain so you do not have to sync from genesis.

Let me know how this works for you please.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:25:29 AM

Please delete everything from your roaming folder except for wallet.dat. Then do a fresh install and use the bootstrap blockchain so you do not have to sync from genesis.

I got a similar error when I was trying to upgrade my Vault while the previous Vault was still running (there is a setting which minimizes the Vault instead of closing it completely, when hitting the close box). Maybe check the task manager and make sure the Vault application isn't running before attempting to update...
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:02:50 AM

TQ ... that did it.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
dexterw1n

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:21:03 AM

OK, seems that may have done the trick. Another problem I've noticed is that if I minimize to the tray.... I can't seem to ever get the main wallet window back even if I do Show/Hide...

I am having this same problem, it's not the window position. I have minimize on close checked. It works fine if you minimize it and have minimize to tray and not taskbar unchecked. But if you close it, once it is gone from the taskbar you can't get it to come back without closing it fully and restarting it, show/hide doesn't work. I'm on Windows 10 x64.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 01:52:48 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 02:07:55 PM by CapnBDL

OK, seems that may have done the trick. Another problem I've noticed is that if I minimize to the tray.... I can't seem to ever get the main wallet window back even if I do Show/Hide...

I am having this same problem, it's not the window position. I have minimize on close checked. It works fine if you minimize it and have minimize to tray and not taskbar unchecked. But if you close it, once it is gone from the taskbar you can't get it to come back without closing it fully and restarting it, show/hide doesn't work. I'm on Windows 10 x64.

Ditto! It's stuck in the tray.  Huh  Right now I have to minimize it to the taskbar in order to get it to reopen. I thought it was just me.   Roll Eyes

CapnBDL
      Cool

Edit: Win10x64 with the latest updates.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:05:12 PM

Ditto! It's stuck in the tray.  Huh  Right now I have to minimize it to the taskbar in order to get it to reopen. I thought it was just me.   Roll Eyes

CapnBDL
      Cool

Are you windows 10 as well?
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:21:48 PM

Guys,
I am seeing some chatter in other threads regarding possible issues with Cryptsy. Most likely this is just FUD. Cryptsy has been around for quite some time and has been a great ally for CBX.

That being said however, I just want to remind the community that the safest place for your CBX is in your personal Vault. Exchanges are meant for trading not storage so please be cautious with trusting any third party with your finances. Better safe than sorry.

Just wanted to refer back to this as there seem to be further developments at Cryptsy (BTC and LTC withdrawals no longer processing). The CBX wallet maintained by Cryptsy is still very large meaning a lot of people are taking a substantial risk of trusting a 3rd party despite some troubling signs.

Again, I would suggest keeping your CBX (and all other cryptos) in you personal wallet and moving to an exchange when you are ready to trade. This is the only safe way to protect yourself and keep control of your finances.

Additionally, PoSP it close to completion so you will not want to miss out on the staking opportunities by having your CBX in someone else's hands.

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:10:13 AM

Popped in, E., to say that (Mark's Rude Arithmetic) Altcap-to-Total-Cap Ratio just snucked over 10%, which could be Cryptsy, and speaking of Cryptsy . . .

been following Dnotes' and Uno's prices. Both have, for days now, been way up in price on Cryptsy -- Uno is 25% over its mark there at this second.

Mark
Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:21:27 PM

Guys,
I am seeing some chatter in other threads regarding possible issues with Cryptsy. Most likely this is just FUD. Cryptsy has been around for quite some time and has been a great ally for CBX.

That being said however, I just want to remind the community that the safest place for your CBX is in your personal Vault. Exchanges are meant for trading not storage so please be cautious with trusting any third party with your finances. Better safe than sorry.

Just wanted to refer back to this as there seem to be further developments at Cryptsy (BTC and LTC withdrawals no longer processing). The CBX wallet maintained by Cryptsy is still very large meaning a lot of people are taking a substantial risk of trusting a 3rd party despite some troubling signs.

Again, I would suggest keeping your CBX (and all other cryptos) in you personal wallet and moving to an exchange when you are ready to trade. This is the only safe way to protect yourself and keep control of your finances.

Additionally, PoSP it close to completion so you will not want to miss out on the staking opportunities by having your CBX in someone else's hands.

Yup I confirm I have a small LTC withdrawal stuck at Cryptsy... it's not looking good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: