Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:10:49 PM

Conocen ustedes el Crypto Bullion, el CBX?

La cryptomoneda CryptoBullion (CBX), una alternativa a Bitcoin, anuncia su nuevo algoritmo PoSP, un método de minería sin precedentes parecido a la “prueba de participación” (o staking en Inglés). Vigente por más de 2 años, el CryptoBullion se complace en anunciar su nuevo algoritmo de minería "staking". Diseñado para ser raro y precioso, con solo pocos en circulación, y tener una tasa de interés o inflación anual muy baja, de 2%, para aquellos que tienen unos CBX en la cartera.

Continue reading ... :

http://www.foro-ptc.com/cryptomonedas-138/conocen-ustedes-el-crypto-bullion-el-cbx-134692/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:33:32 PM

Hi Guys,

I just installed the new Vault for CBX & I must ask....did I do something wrong? I have a white/blue/lime green color scheme. I didn't see any 'theme' pulldown to change it. Are these the new colors? If so, please bring back the 'Classic Black'. I'm not saying it's ugly...just not what I envisioned for CBX.

Thank You,

CapnBDL
      Cool

EDIT; NO...I lied! It is FUGLY! I thought a Classic Black with Silver n Gold would have been a much better fit for CryptoBullion! There...I said what I really think of it.

EDIT2; AND..just discovered, The problem with allowing 'min2tray' (stuck) still exists in this Vault. (Win10-64)
Hello,
I am sorry that you think wallet is uggly, many people told it was better like that.  We will try to implement a theme select.

Yes i did not work on the bug of min2tray because i can't reproduce it and i don't have enough of information. Can you reproduce it tand then send me the log file ? You find it there : %appdata% > CryptoBullion > debug.log.

Then i can analyze the issue and try to solve it.

Also, don't hesitate to PM if you have any suggestion or questions

No problem, I'd be happy to send you my debug.log file. I hope you figure out why it doesn't re-open, as I really prefer to do the min2tray vs. taskbar. Other than that problem, the functionality is great. You guy did a good job in that department. <applause here> Not sure why your smartass partner gave me the answer he did, but that comment follows.

Hi Guys,

I just installed the new Vault for CBX & I must ask....did I do something wrong? I have a white/blue/lime green color scheme. I didn't see any 'theme' pulldown to change it. Are these the new colors? If so, please bring back the 'Classic Black'. I'm not saying it's ugly...just not what I envisioned for CBX.

Thank You,

CapnBDL
      Cool

EDIT; NO...I lied! It is FUGLY! I thought a Classic Black with Silver n Gold would have been a much better fit for CryptoBullion! There...I said what I really think of it.

EDIT2; AND..just discovered, The problem with allowing 'min2tray' (stuck) still exists in this Vault. (Win10-64)
Yeah I kind of agree.... Something was lost in translation.   And
Stainless steel is not a precious metal

Yea yea, and thank you to the development team for putting in the selfless work to develop and evolve CBX into a potentially leading crypto currency/commodity. Thank you for the hours spent coding, spending out of own pocket cash on advertising, and keeping the dream alive.
Oh and thank you for a great looking client with great functionality. Not to mention the PoSP algorithm which will have took many hours to code and test.

There.... I said what I really think

Edit: if you don't want 'min to tray' don't select it in the menu, simple

HEY....Whatever you have stuck in your shorts dude...ya need to remove it and take that attitude with it! If ya can't take the heat..get the hell outa the kitchen!! You missed the boat with these colors!! PERIOD. When I think of CryptoBullion, I think of shiny Silver & Gold with a elliquent Classic Black backround you would find on a jewelry or coin store cloth. NOT some freaky lime-green and faded blue-jean colors.

I WILL apologize  for not commenting of the wallet functions, however, but that was due to the shock I got when it first opened. Other than the min2tray problem you so rudely commented on, the wallet function is great (see above comment).

Thanks for the hard work put in on Vault2.0.0.0.

CapnBDL
     Cool

Great news, some one gave me the debug.log and we found the bug.
The upload of the fix is in progress, you gonna have it soon Smiley

Uploaded and available on the website now. Thank you for quick fix Alex!
flippy

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:32:20 PM

The dice site seems to be having problems - earlier deposit wasn't working (no address generated), worked for a while, but after playing for a while, rolling, deposits and withdrawal all stopped working again.

BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:12:05 PM

The dice site seems to be having problems - earlier deposit wasn't working (no address generated), worked for a while, but after playing for a while, rolling, deposits and withdrawal all stopped working again.

Thanks. I've deleted the tweet until notice that it's repaired.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:20:18 PM

Wow...that was quick!! Nice repair job done by the devs. Also Congrats to Killiz, a hero member in BCT. He joined an elite group for 'vulgar intent'. My ignore list. How the heck did you make 'Hero'? No need to answer. I'd never read it now. LOL

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:39:46 PM

I hope we can keep personal intrigues out of the thread, it doesn't belong here really.

Thanks for constructive feedbacks and action though. Let's keep focus on development  Wink
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:53:59 PM

I hope we can keep personal intrigues out of the thread, it doesn't belong here really.

Thanks for constructive feedbacks and action though. Let's keep focus on development  Wink

Agreed, which is why I chose the high road. Still very impressed by how quickly these devs made code changes so the wallet preforms flawless.

Super job Guys!!  Thanks.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:32:34 PM

Agreed, which is why I chose the high road. Still very impressed by how quickly these devs made code changes so the wallet preforms flawless.

Super job Guys!!  Thanks.

This was quite an international online effort to resolve this tray issue! Alex4J could not replicate the problem on his computer; but someone in Mexico could show it to us.

Anyways I am glad this bug is gone, bravo Alex4J!

snatchmonkey

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:08:02 AM

Well done guys, really impressed with the work you've done ☺
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:31:22 AM

Just read the white paper, excellent work Smiley PoSP is the next logical evolution of PoS - I for one will be staking come December 31st Smiley

Woukd be good to have a PoSP 'network security' graph on the main site reporting the current participation spread over the network...

FR

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:18:36 PM

We are moving to a 3rd party provider for the CBX block explorer. The new one is up but not synched yet. Enjoy

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 07:03:39 PM

We are moving to a 3rd party provider for the CBX block explorer. The new one is up but not synched yet. Enjoy

CryptoID is a great block explorer. Congratulations!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
flippy

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:29:08 PM

Deposits for the dice site are working at the moment (or at least, deposit addresses are being generated), but withdrawals aren't working - the site says "Entered amount is not valid. You probably does not have enough balance for this." Also, my balance seems to have been reset to the amount I originally deposited - my winnings have disappeared.

The owner of the site should probably leave a contact e-mail on the site so that bug reports don't have to go through this topic.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:47:39 PM

I was wondering is there a conf file for this so I can solo mine with my zeus

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:11:11 AM

I was wondering is there a conf file for this so I can solo mine with my zeus
You can find the conf exemple on the github readme.

Deposits for the dice site are working at the moment (or at least, deposit addresses are being generated), but withdrawals aren't working - the site says "Entered amount is not valid. You probably does not have enough balance for this." Also, my balance seems to have been reset to the amount I originally deposited - my winnings have disappeared.

The owner of the site should probably leave a contact e-mail on the site so that bug reports don't have to go through this topic.
We can try to contact him, but he is not a member of the team so we don't really know when he could respond.

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 02:45:15 AM

this a really nice explorer, looking forward to seeing the distribution when its all sync'd.
nice work with the no fees banx.io promo as well Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:58:03 AM

Does anyone know how many CBX are held on Cryptsy/owned by Cryptsy?

[Nice to see the price up!]

Mark
Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:54:02 PM

Mark
It's hard to know that except if you have a crystal ball :x

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
adolfo_hp

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:43:04 PM

Wenas,

sorry  about the Dice issues, we had thecnical problems, but we are in the way to fix it, the wallets was disabled to protect the balances, in 1 or 2 day the Dice run again, and the balances will be restored,

see you later,

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:40:58 PM

Mark
It's hard to know that except if you have a crystal ball :x

Actually we have been able to identify Cryptsy's CBX wallet - it is the largest one out there with 114k CBX in it.

It will be interesting to watch as PoSP takes over on the 31st because the owners of those CBX will be forfeiting their interest to the rest of the network or to Cryptsy if they decide to stake them...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: