Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359430 times)
HelpTheCoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:05:49 AM

From what I have gathered, the sale of the Cryptsy coins has occurred in agreement and distribution should be in about a month. I personally communicated with the party handling the sale and it sounds like the purchaser of CBX bought a bundle of the low liquidity coins. What this individual intends is yet to be identified but they will now be the largest stake holder in CBX (outside of the escrow for SPK).

My next question will these coins still be made useless with the introduction of the new chain?

We have discussed this. There will be no making useless of these coins. They exist on the CBX network and that will never change.

There is however a potential of creating a new coin / chain that does not include these coins but nothing is in motion towards this possibility at this time.

Indeed. I believe we should wait and see what happens to the CBX soon held by the new buyer, and try to figure out what their intentions are if possible. He may as well be a well-intentioned investor, and that should pose no problem whatsoever to CBX.

Someone has info on the new buyer?

Yes, our group just completed the transaction with the Cryptsy Court Receiver. We are a group of investors that are interested in the success and longevity of the coins we bought. We have no intention of dumping these coins recklessly. It won't help the community and it would be a very dumb investment move to say the least. We have watched many unsophisticated investors misuse coins and have seen the destruction it causes.

To be clear, we made an investment in CBX and expect a return. We have plans to buy and sell small amounts here and there, but we intend to build the coin - not destroy the coin's support. Go ahead and relax Smiley

At this point you are probably realizing that this is our first post, but we created this login to address the public as the "Cryptsy Investors". To prove who we are, we are about to transfer the balance to our new wallet. We are just syncing our client. Should be some time tonight.

Cheers!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:18:43 AM

From what I have gathered, the sale of the Cryptsy coins has occurred in agreement and distribution should be in about a month. I personally communicated with the party handling the sale and it sounds like the purchaser of CBX bought a bundle of the low liquidity coins. What this individual intends is yet to be identified but they will now be the largest stake holder in CBX (outside of the escrow for SPK).

My next question will these coins still be made useless with the introduction of the new chain?

We have discussed this. There will be no making useless of these coins. They exist on the CBX network and that will never change.

There is however a potential of creating a new coin / chain that does not include these coins but nothing is in motion towards this possibility at this time.

Indeed. I believe we should wait and see what happens to the CBX soon held by the new buyer, and try to figure out what their intentions are if possible. He may as well be a well-intentioned investor, and that should pose no problem whatsoever to CBX.

Yes, our group just completed the transaction with the Cryptsy Court Receiver. We are a group of investors that are interested in the success and longevity of the coins we bought. We have no intention of dumping these coins recklessly. It won't help the community and it would be a very dumb investment move to say the least. We have watched many unsophisticated investors misuse coins and have seen the destruction it causes.

To be clear, we made an investment in CBX and expect a return. We have plans to buy and sell small amounts here and there, but we intend to build the coin - not destroy the coin's support. Go ahead and relax Smiley

At this point you are probably realizing that this is our first post, but we created this login to address the public as the "Cryptsy Investors". To prove who we are, we are about to transfer the balance to our new wallet. We are just syncing our client. Should be some time tonight.

Cheers!

That's great news, welcome to CBX!

CBX is a real hidden gem, so undervalued given the great devs we have, just some unfortunate impediments holding things back, like the uncertainty over cryptsy and a few kamikaze whales intent on keeping the market depressed even at their own expense. With you guys onboard there can be light the end of the tunnel, CBX can become a top 20 coin, take advantage of the current interest in alt coins.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

Devs come and devs go. I have been with the project since the start and have seen this repeat many times. Different people have come on-board and contributed and then they move on to start their own project or join a different one. That is the nature many times of open source projects. Its been almost 4 years at this point and I can only speak for myself and state that I will never abandon the project.

That being said, there is a core group who has been influential in the growth of CBX for years now and they are still around. I don't think this core will ever abandon the project. Additionally there are those who have been involved who sit on the sidelines watching and checking up. Per my experience they become active as a community buzz grows and interest is shown. Seems like we are getting hints of this buzz now as I see new names and more activity posting in this thread.

But this buzz has to grow organically from the community. If you want to contribute, please do.

I have a list of projects for CBX development - just need the developers with time and appropriate skill sets to step forward. Alex does an amazing job and contributes as he can but he has made a name for himself and gets pretty good pay to contribute to other projects. He is a stake holder and passionate about CBX but it doesn't make cents for him to focus on CBX when there is no community support.

Additionally we need advertising/marketing. Most recently VonSpass had filled this role and did a great job with this, but he has a lot on his plate presently so someone else can step up and offer some fresh ideas and energy.

Finally the buy support piece (probably the most important) needs contributors. Nothing attracts investors like strong buy side support and sustained upward movement. If your are interested in investing, put a buy offer at present level and let it sit. It may get filled or someone will place an offer above you. The more offers that are placed the stronger CBX becomes and the more attractive it is to other potential investors.

These three areas need more community assistance and leadership as the last group fell short of breaking through the resistance.

Essentially every new community assembly can attract the previous contributors from the past 4 years making each push forward stronger and better supported. Purchase price is extremely low so it is a minimal investment/risk needed to get a stake and then contribute to try to build it into a long term wealth storage tool.

I am always excited and willing to get things moving again if there is community interest and assistance.

Cheers!

Hello Sir, Founder of Crypto Bullion (CBX)

If this is confirmed, I would like us to do a re-launch of CBX.

Where we accept investors, to develop projects and move forward with CBX.

I am prepared to work with you, as I have done before ... Smiley
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:27:11 AM

Cheers!

That's great news, welcome to CBX!

CBX is a real hidden gem, so undervalued given the great devs we have, just some unfortunate impediments holding things back, like the uncertainty over cryptsy and a few kamikaze whales intent on keeping the market depressed even at their own expense. With you guys onboard there can be light the end of the tunnel, CBX can become a top 20 coin, take advantage of the current interest in alt coins.

Great news. Welcome to the community. CBX has been held back ever since the hack, it looks that now we can indeed relax the worries and move along in the right direction.
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:06:06 PM

Hello Sir, Founder of Crypto Bullion (CBX)

If this is confirmed, I would like us to do a re-launch of CBX.

Where we accept investors, to develop projects and move forward with CBX.

I am prepared to work with you, as I have done before ... Smiley

I think it will be good if people can think of their own initiatives to develop something or do some marketing tasks. There are plenty things to do.
Especially contacting websites to integrate CBX in their project is needed. We will be organizing a board where people can visit to pick up tasks to do.
Probably voluntarily but it's possible to attach bounties to it if there's a budget.   
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

This thread have 181 pages but now it is becoming too silent. Maybe dev or community should think something that make CBX great again?  Grin

Why not restart signature post bounty campIgn from 2016?

Yes, it would be best!

But the founder sleeps ...: /

I already offered my support, I even invest in CBX in a future if he starts to work ...

Who is the founder, who else are current dev team? Was there a take over in the past, or same people from 2013?

I am the founder, still here and wide awake. Current dev team is listed on the website. Check my recent postings to this thread for the current status.

Sir, the CBX transaction is confirmed to a new address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#!rich

This goes to say that someone already bought the CBX from cryptsy, that's good news.

I am ready to work as support for you ... Smiley
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

Cheers!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and welcome you to the community. First of all, congratulations on your investments and thank you for seeing the potential for CBX. I am the founder of CBX so I have been with it since inception in June of 2013. We (core dev team) have had and continue to have ambitious plans for the future. Where we have run into issue is due to the limitations of self-funding (all resources). We fund development and contribute time as best we can on a shoestring budget while volunteering hours outside of our regular work and family lives; but we are competing with other coin ecosystems with far larger technical support, funding and communities. These are our obstacles to overcome at the present however we have an excellent product fundamentally which has its own points of technological innovation and differentiation.

If your group is interested in working together to help us out and to make your investment grow, please reach out to me to discuss.

elambert2014@gmail.com

Again, welcome
Chris 'elambert'
HelpTheCoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:22:17 PM

Awesome to meet you all. We really like the coin and hope to watch it grow. We would love to work together to grow our investment and help the community. We will keep our finger on the pulse of this coin and work out some strategies to increase interest. We have quite a bit of work on our hands at the moment, but we'd be happy to reach out when the dust settles. I think this coin will do very well in the future Smiley

Cheers!
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:02:31 PM

I think this all turns out very good for CBX. We gained a larger investor that's willing to help us further. I guess it's a good time to pick up some extra coins.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

Awesome to meet you all. We really like the coin and hope to watch it grow. We would love to work together to grow our investment and help the community. We will keep our finger on the pulse of this coin and work out some strategies to increase interest. We have quite a bit of work on our hands at the moment, but we'd be happy to reach out when the dust settles. I think this coin will do very well in the future Smiley

Cheers!

First good news in a Long time , welcome to Cbx

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:26:40 PM

Well price is starting to climb already, very slowly but it looks we can reach a lot higher price levels. It will take awhile for traders to realize that this is a turning point in history of CBX
and that will show in the price.

I would say that CBX has survived 100% of the eligibilities to reach a large community of investors and adopters. CBX has never been hacked or was involved in some kind of thefts like so
many other coins. Technology is standing strong and we got a decent community. The Cryptsy debacle has come to resulution and it's time to shrug of the negative impact this has had.

Now is a good time to join CBX community of investors and buy some coins on Cryptopia! 
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 01:48:23 AM

It great now we no longer have to deal with Cryptsy coin FUD but the question still remains over the funds from CBX foundation being used in Spark ICO.
If there is no benefit or development for CBX as was originally stated in the ICO plans then shouldn't these coins be returned to be held and repurposed for CBX only development and not another altcoin project?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:38:32 AM

It great now we no longer have to deal with Cryptsy coin FUD but the question still remains over the funds from CBX foundation being used in Spark ICO.
If there is no benefit or development for CBX as was originally stated in the ICO plans then shouldn't these coins be returned to be held and repurposed for CBX only development and not another altcoin project?

Is Spark going to be launched or what?

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:57:48 PM

Guys, this is not the SPK thread. If you want SPK related info, please post in the thread for that topic. I am not sure how often VonSpass visits this thread so your questions may go unheard and unanswered here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1600250.0
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

and even if it is if it is going to be of no help to cbx then we should cancel it and put the effort into cbx.

if spark is going to have nothing much to do with cbx then the cbx should be sent to a burn address so at least it will reduce the cbx minting and not be held as a threat to cbx holders.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

and even if it is if it is going to be of no help to cbx then we should cancel it and put the effort into cbx.

if spark is going to have nothing much to do with cbx then the cbx should be sent to a burn address so at least it will reduce the cbx minting and not be held as a threat to cbx holders.

No , why send to burn address , it should be returned to the owners

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

Definitely will not be a burn. Funds would go back to investors minus the escrow fee and agreed upon developer fee.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

how would that work?

if spark turns out to be a seperate thing with no connection and no use to cbx then why would you get spark tokens and your cbx back? sounds kind of strange

so you just got free spark tokens and the spark devs got what?

at least if they burned their spark (and they themselves are cbx holders) then it would push cbx price up so we all gain.

Sure if spark is cancelled or just goes btc ico like it seems they want now then it should be returned.

Either way spark no longer looks like it has cbx best interests at heart to me.

I could be wrong of course.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

how would that work?

if spark turns out to be a seperate thing with no connection and no use to cbx then why would you get spark tokens and your cbx back? sounds kind of strange

so you just got free spark tokens and the spark devs got what?

at least if they burned their spark (and they themselves are cbx holders) then it would push cbx price up so we all gain.

Sure if spark is cancelled or just goes btc ico like it seems they want now then it should be returned.

Either way spark no longer looks like it has cbx best interests at heart to me.

I could be wrong of course.

[/quote]

can i have some of what you are smoking !!! you say burn cbx , not spark , pls get your lines correct

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Alec40Gr

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:11:43 AM

i just open an account on poswallet.com and saw a voting for cbx in add coin section (45 votes from 1000 needed so far)

what is your opinion about that exchange site guys ?

maybe we can make an effort to get listed there...
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: