Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

someone just got a bit hungry for cbx

any news on the snapshot so people can sync it up and start making the network more robust?

I will get this updated

thanks kilko may add it to his snapshots if not just one hosted on mega is great and will help people get the wallet up and going.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:24:21 PM

I have taken a small position.  Lets get back above a dollar.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:08:17 AM

CBX fundamentals and tech foundation are fine, you'd be better off coming up with a use case that stimulated demand rather than start chasing fads like masternodes.

A provably fair sports betting site, lottery, dice etc is better strategy, a third party website using CBX for an in-demand service is what you need , I.e. users
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:49:06 AM

good to see more strategies are being made by team and dev to make cryptobullion stable again. hope one day we will see CBX rock again.
I am still holding my CBX earned from signature before a year. and will hold them for more time.
spark.bet

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:26:55 AM

CBX fundamentals and tech foundation are fine, you'd be better off coming up with a use case that stimulated demand rather than start chasing fads like masternodes.

A provably fair sports betting site, lottery, dice etc is better strategy, a third party website using CBX for an in-demand service is what you need , I.e. users

Binary option based on mutual trading soon
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:53:24 AM

Disagree. Fads are merely ways to entice investment and increase volume and MC.

Fads do not have to be long term strategies.

A fad is simply giving the majority what they perceive the want at the time. Don't give them what they want and they go elsewhere. Those projects get all the investment and you are left with a dead project.

Sure create some usecase for this coin too but never try to fight fads. I remember being told anon was a fad.

Masternodes psychologically encourage accumulation and holding you want this.

However with fads the later you are to implement them the less effect they will have.

You need to be dynamic and aware in this arena or you sink like a stone.

Governance and funding mechanisms are also now becoming very popular for good reason too.

Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

The bootstrap is updated.
You can use the CBX tools to update it or download it directly from:
http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip

By the way, our bootstrap is working like the snapshot I saw this thing is becoming a popular term. Well, our boostrap is in fact a snapshot for a long time because your wallet doesn't have to rebuild the whole block database from a single .dat file.

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
cryptobullion.io (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

The bootstrap is updated.
You can use the CBX tools to update it or download it directly from:
http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip

By the way, our bootstrap is working like the snapshot I saw this thing is becoming a popular term. Well, our boostrap is in fact a snapshot for a long time because your wallet doesn't have to rebuild the whole block database from a single .dat file.

OP updated with new link, thank you Alex!

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

... you'd be better off coming up with a use case that stimulated demand ...

Fads are merely ways to entice investment and increase volume and MC.

I totally agree that we have to give the market what it wants, or else we can be right but if nobody sees it - we will be right and also be very lonely.

A masternode coin is still not to be considered a 2.0 token, am I right? Are we sure this is what the market wants; I see a lot of 2.0 forks at the top of Coin Market Cap.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:55:26 AM

... you'd be better off coming up with a use case that stimulated demand ...

Fads are merely ways to entice investment and increase volume and MC.

I totally agree that we have to give the market what it wants, or else we can be right but if nobody sees it - we will be right and also be very lonely.

A masternode coin is still not to be considered a 2.0 token, am I right? Are we sure this is what the market wants; I see a lot of 2.0 forks at the top of Coin Market Cap.

Well i see now evergreen announce masternodes and they are rising. Just a solid road map annoucement can work wonders for some volume and interest.

Of filling all areas of interest would be more useful too

governance , anon, dev funding mechanism...

If you can then extract enough funding and find the dev with enough skill to implement other features...

what 2.0 features are you looking at?

Masternode is just a way to incentivise accumulation and holding. Give people a target to aim and and a reason to hit it.

I mean just a show of interest and involvement from the devs and on this thread is good... i see my plan to accumulate some more at 5k just vanished in smoke. Been hitting 20k now and staying in the teens.

Let the project look dead and stale it will die.  

The 124k wallet troubles me. That should have been burned and rightly so.

They need to  donate at least half to the dev fund or face it getting burned. These can then be sold on OTC here in the thread and kick start the dev team.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:12:47 AM

I'm just curious, why do you think investors should come to the system where there is inflation?

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:53:52 AM

I'm just curious, why do you think investors should come to the system where there is inflation?
With PoSP the inflation is better thought of as a fee paid to nodes for securing the network, and the burden is spread evenly across all coins. Nobody earns stake coins unless they run a node, so by running a node you will earn real income even allowing for the inflation, as it's very unlikely all coins to be staking at the same time, so stake % is always greater than inflation %.

With PoSP inflation is cost of securing network, paid proportionally  to those who do it. It's a great system.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:40:23 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 08:14:11 AM by pedrillo0

I have always believed that CBX does not deserve the low price it now has.

But not everything nice has the best price, and not everything bad has the bad price it deserves ...

Crypto Bullion (cbx), with its highly sane objectives, was not handled properly. If a cryptocurrency does not have a common objective, even though it could have the best technology it's not going to have global acceptance.

Some time ago I talked about several ideas, but still nothing happens with CBX. We want to see some action.

Ok I see some healthy discussion back in this thread now - so again I will follow it, like I used to ....

By the way, I was regional promo dev support for Spanish, and I was also glad to help with English, French and Italian; but since the action had stopped, my forum help has also stopped...

Should the CBX team relaunch or do something significant to change current state of things, I will be happy to help once again, since I am a member of more than 50 forums about crypto.

Best regards to all ...  
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:06:47 PM

They come for the inflation they will accumulate.
Working well for other coins thus far.
That inflation can be curbed at a point in the future once there is interest enough to support the coin without giving such rewards.
Such things can be voted on once you have an operational governance system.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:03:25 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 11:30:24 AM by BTCat

There are enough people willing to assist with activities yet there is no managing of the available workforce. CBX needs a workforce manager.

Now market has to digest the big sell off of reimbursed coins plus bitcoin keeps going up. CBX is not strong enough to win.
Once it could keep up with the price of Primecoin but that's no longer.  

For the moment I'm completely out of CBX until I see new initiatives develop and more positive growth (or bargain prices ofcourse  Wink)

CBX can win again but it must be done more professional and deliver on promises how to allocate development funds (especially on marketing and PR). When people can be hired for the work they do then you get a job well done, the volunteering route is non consistent and does not create the flow of good efforts. Perhaps it could when a few people organize Trello workboard and invite all community to participate. If every coinholder would spend 1 hour per week on a Trello task we would have a huge workforce and lots of output.  
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:35:52 AM

There are enough people willing to assist with activities yet there is no managing of the available workforce. CBX needs a workforce manager.

Now market has to digest the big sell off of reimbursed coins plus bitcoin keeps going up. CBX is not strong enough to win.

For the moment I'm completely out of CBX until I see new initiatives develop and more positive growth (or bargain prices ofcourse  Wink)

CBX can win again but it must be done more professional and deliver on promises how to allocate development funds (especially on marketing and PR). When people can be hired for the work they do then you get a job well done, the volunteering route is non consistent and does not create the flow of good efforts. Perhaps it could when a few people organize Trello workboard and invite all community to participate. If every coinholder would spend 1 hour per week on a Trello task we would have a huge workforce and lots of output.  

The 124k wallet should have been nulled. Even now they should be forced to put 1/2 for a development fund.

This coin is so ripe for a revamp it is crazy.

I have no idea though how a coin as aged and actually quite as known as this is not on any well known exchange. All other top alts from 2013 are on btc38. quark, mec, wdc, dgc prime etc.

This was a fairly distributed well managed coin at one point but then did not keep relevant.

Would not take much to turn it around but the 124k that can be used to manipulate the market needs to be tackled else it will go nowhere.

If they have any sense they will donate 50% of it for a development incentive pot to encourage some new developers.

I would have prefered it nulled really why should cryptsy steal my cgb and give them to someone else anyway?
How come a lot of wallets were recovered by goldcoin dev and are being handed back to their communities to be best used for there future.

HelpTheCoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

The 124k wallet should have been nulled. Even now they should be forced to put 1/2 for a development fund.

This coin is so ripe for a revamp it is crazy.

I have no idea though how a coin as aged and actually quite as known as this is not on any well known exchange. All other top alts from 2013 are on btc38. quark, mec, wdc, dgc prime etc.

This was a fairly distributed well managed coin at one point but then did not keep relevant.

Would not take much to turn it around but the 124k that can be used to manipulate the market needs to be tackled else it will go nowhere.

If they have any sense they will donate 50% of it for a development incentive pot to encourage some new developers.

I would have prefered it nulled really why should cryptsy steal my cgb and give them to someone else anyway?
How come a lot of wallets were recovered by goldcoin dev and are being handed back to their communities to be best used for there future.

Why are you against us holding 125-130k CBX? We are in talks with the core team working on strategies to increase the value and marketing of the coin. Our 125k wallet isn't a threat to the coin or the community, we are more engaged and interested in the success of the coin than ever. We are going to roll out some new programs and get this coin moving soon. We are just working on making sure the major stakeholders are on board. We haven't sold a single CBX and don't plan on it unless we need to use some to get a new exchange listed or something. I hope you can relax about our stake in CBX hunter.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:55:22 PM

We are just working on making sure the major stakeholders are on board.

Although you sound fair and supportive the above quote can not be true. I've been most active in cbx devteam and have always held over 20,000 cbx (yes the ones you are now holding).
I have rebuild some of my stake after that and have never heard from you or your group. It could have been good activitiy but the community response has always lacked. That's the same
reason as why Vonspass is not working for cbx like he did last year. CBX needs more incentive for people to be active.

btw. with the reimbursement of coins I meant the SPK coins that were given back, I was not worried about the cryptsy wallet.

HelpTheCoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:55:40 PM

Although you sound fair and supportive the above quote can not be true. I've been most active in cbx devteam and have always held over 20,000 cbx (yes the ones you are now holding).
I have rebuild some of my stake after that and have never heard from you or your group. It could have been good activitiy but the community response has always lacked. That's the same
reason as why Vonspass is not working for cbx like he did last year. CBX needs more incentive for people to be active.

btw. with the reimbursement of coins I meant the SPK coins that were given back, I was not worried about the cryptsy wallet.

We are working with Vonspass and others right now Smiley PM if you have questions.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

We are working with Vonspass and others right now Smiley PM if you have questions.

Do you mean you hold the cryptsy wallet?

How is it that it was given to you?

lots of other recovered wallets have been given back to the developers.

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: