Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359430 times)
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 12:20:39 AM

How come a lot of wallets were recovered by goldcoin dev and are being handed back to their communities to be best used for there future.

Microguy bought the Cryptsy details of approx 150 coins from the receivers, but the time needed to sync and recover was huge, and the reward uncertain, I guess thats why he decided to donate.

CBX was a large concentrated amount of value.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

How come a lot of wallets were recovered by goldcoin dev and are being handed back to their communities to be best used for there future.

Microguy bought the Cryptsy details of approx 150 coins from the receivers, but the time needed to sync and recover was huge, and the reward uncertain, I guess thats why he decided to donate.

CBX was a large concentrated amount of value.

Ok thanks for explanation.

However, CBX is actually well worth a revamp with it's background and low price.

I am not against whales who help actually build the coins value whilst making a lot of money for themselves on the way.

If you hold this many coins over 12%-15% of the entire minting that I may add came from people like me who got scammed by vern then yes you do need to use some of these coins to help get things back on track until we have a coin with a funding mechanism built in.

To attract a capable dev team you would want 5-8% of this low cap minting.

I would suggest 80K are raised at once. 40k from the cryptsy wallet 40k from everyone else who had to mine or buy these coins at a high rate.

These can then be sold otc here to raise btc or bring forth a capable dev team who will take cbx released to them in milestones.

Also everything should be transparent on the thread too.

Without some core updates and improvements (requiring a good dev team) it is going to stay stuck here a mere whisper of its former self for ever.

Elambert and vonspass have previously put a lot of hard effort in but got nowhere (well you have created a trusted and fair project that is a lot actually after all these years, but i mean in terms of market interest)  really since they are not coders nor designers. Never the less they have proven to be reliable and do care about cbx as a project. Now we need a development team and some marketing/networking and a community to form. Over seen by these guys who will have more incentive once they see some movement for their effort.

Asking a community to form around outdated unexciting tech is a dream i think you need to forget. Time to try it the other way around. Create some new exciting or at least relevant tech and then the community will form.

helpthecoins - if 40k of your cryptsy wallet was used in conjunction with 40k raised by the community to guarantee a updated and interesting coin would you be willing to put in 40k of your cryptsy wallet or not?  the milestones will need to be met before any coins released and a roadmap set up before any spending so essentially in terms of roi you should be guaranteed a win win for you and every other cbx holder.

Also to the community would you match this 40k? to be used for development only.

this is just a proposal since I see nothing much else happening here atm.

HelpTheCoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:04:28 PM

Just so everyone is clear, once the Cryptsy case is closed, they will be disbursing an equitable settlement from the funds they liquidated back to investors who lost value. Any CBX holder who lost coins who submitted a claim on http://www.cryptsysettlement.com/ will get whatever money the receivers were able to get back from the assets they liquidated - most likely in USD. Our group helped facilitate the liquidation and will allow those who lost money to get something back sooner. When you get your money, you should be able to buy CBX. The coins we purchased are legally ours, we didn't steal them from anyone and we don't owe anyone anything. We are currently working on tech developments, marketing plans, and generating ideas to make CBX sustainable and raise the price. We are not interested in a pump and dump - the price will rise on its own simply by the innovations that are about to roll out. We have a 5-10 year investment horizon on CBX so don't expect anything crazy to happen all at once, but this is a spectacular time to buy that's for sure.

If others with big ideas want to fund their own innovations and do something to help the coin that is fantastic. We don't mind suggestions at all, but we have a strategy in place and CBX will benefit greatly from these. Giving away a third of our investment is certainly not part of our strategy however.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

Just so everyone is clear, once the Cryptsy case is closed, they will be disbursing an equitable settlement from the funds they liquidated back to investors who lost value. Any CBX holder who lost coins who submitted a claim on http://www.cryptsysettlement.com/ will get whatever money the receivers were able to get back from the assets they liquidated - most likely in USD. Our group helped facilitate the liquidation and will allow those who lost money to get something back sooner. When you get your money, you should be able to buy CBX. The coins we purchased are legally ours, we didn't steal them from anyone and we don't owe anyone anything. We are currently working on tech developments, marketing plans, and generating ideas to make CBX sustainable and raise the price. We are not interested in a pump and dump - the price will rise on its own simply by the innovations that are about to roll out. We have a 5-10 year investment horizon on CBX so don't expect anything crazy to happen all at once, but this is a spectacular time to buy that's for sure.

If others with big ideas want to fund their own innovations and do something to help the coin that is fantastic. We don't mind suggestions at all, but we have a strategy in place and CBX will benefit greatly from these. Giving away a third of our investment is certainly not part of our strategy however.

Giving away is not the same as investing in the coin you have attained a huge stake in. Legally or not. Ethically is equally as important. There are a lot of cbx holders that had their cbx taken and will get minimal refund on that through the settlement.

I'll await to hear your road map. But if you class bringing on a dev team with your tokens combined with other donantions as giving it away then that is a terrible sign for the community. You donate 33% of your coins to increase value by perhaps 20-50x and you consider it a bad move? Ok. This coin is prime for way greater returns than that too.

I could be wrong but as i said at the start we would have been better nulling this wallet and generating a 10-15% dev pot for creating a dev team right now. We had a vote on it and I remember the null the wallet won or actually use if for development was the top vote was it not??

Where did that poll go??

I still say if there is no immediate road map or plan of action here within 1 week from now we should seek a deal out with a known development team and ask what kind of stake they would want in this to bring us something that is worthy of investors attention.

15% of any minting going to anyone in that way is never going to look favorable to investors you can be sure of that so better to show some good will.

I mean anyone that wanted too could use this 15% cryptsy wallet as negative argument as strong as a 15% premine. In fact worse because this is not directly being used for development at all. If even giving 33% of it is out of the question for direct development that is a bad sign. I mean it actually far worse than a premine since it is derived from coins that the community members actually mined and bought fairly and had confiscated.

I would far rather these were nulled as i said before because if they are not (in part at least) DIRECTLY used for development they will be used against the very people that lost them in verns shit exchange. These coins are negative pressure on this market.

I'll await to hear about these 5-10 yr expansive plans and a detailed road map.

HelpTheCoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

I still say if there is no immediate road map or plan of action here within 1 week from now we should seek a deal out with a known development team and ask what kind of stake they would want in this to bring us something that is worthy of investors attention.

Why wait a week? Do you have connections with a known development team that would add some value to this coin? Please have them get in touch with me.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

5 to 10 years is an infinite amount of time in the cryptocurrency world.

Let's discuss further the masternodes, how to add some 2.0 features to CBX, and let's get all that done within 6 months all explained in a detailed roadmap.

More contributions the better; i'd love to hear from other coin marketers what could be done with CBX.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

Why wait a week? Do you have connections with a known development team that would add some value to this coin? Please have them get in touch with me.

If you are serious then yes I know a of a few coders that given incentive can make this coin relevant again in a very short amount of time.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:55:56 PM

5 to 10 years is an infinite amount of time in the cryptocurrency world.

Let's discuss further the masternodes, how to add some 2.0 features to CBX, and let's get all that done within 6 months all explained in a detailed roadmap.

More contributions the better; i'd love to hear from other coin marketers what could be done with CBX.

Let's not wait that long crypto bullion needs to ride the crypto bull now.

Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

masternodes is so fucking bullshit and is such a fad.

just because DASH scam did that doesn't mean that you guys have to do it as well.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:48:43 PM

Thanks for joining CBX, looking forward to seeing what you can bring.  Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:53:07 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 04:40:52 PM by VonSpass

Hey Bullionaires, Join The Creative CBX Contest for Positive Momentum!

$500 reward for finding uses for CBX, in new sites and applications, paid by the CBX team.

Rules:

Any site or app using CBX for the first time is eligible to win
    Post your site or app on the CBX forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753
    The community will vote on a winner on Sept 1, 2017
    Site or App must be available to the public and be working/running by Sept 1, 2017
    $500 paid in BTC at the end

Examples of entries:

Existing sites that accept CBX for the first time
    New CBX apps
    New sites that use CBX exclusively
    CBX YouTube videos or ads that can be shared

Feel free to post works in progress, status updates on your project, etc. on the CBX forum. The more you post on the CBX forum the more the community can get behind you and help make your project a success. Prize awarded in BTC so that the winner can buy more CBX!

**Bonus contest - every tweet or post using #500USDforCBX is an entry to win $100 worth of CBX. Winner chosen at random so the more you tweet, retweet, or post, the higher chances you have of winning.
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

$500 reward for finding uses for CBX, in new sites and applications.

Rules:

Post your site or app on the CBX forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753
    Site or App must be available to the public and be working/running by Sept 1, 2017

Examples of entries:

New CBX apps

Feel free to post works in progress, status updates on your project, etc. on the CBX forum. The more you post on the CBX forum the more the community can get behind you and help make your project a success. Prize awarded in BTC so that the winner can buy more CBX!

**Bonus contest - every tweet or post using #500USDforCBX is an entry to win $100 worth of CBX. Winner chosen at random so the more you tweet, retweet, or post, the higher chances you have of winning.

This should be fun! Great job!

As a side note, the CBX market bot at Cryptopia seems to have been turned off. The average daily trading in BTC ranged between 1-2 BTC per day (bot) until recently. Now the daily volume is less than 0.01 BTC per day. Not that false trading via bots is good, but the mirage certainly looks better than current trading levels.

One measure to see effectiveness of the new campaign will be watching trading volume.

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

Finding an actual purpose for CBX is key. This contest will motivate people to come up with what will give CBX a real value...
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:07:46 PM

$500 reward for finding uses for CBX, in new sites and applications, paid by the CBX team.

Great! I hope that I will win Smiley

Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

As a side note, the CBX market bot at Cryptopia seems to have been turned off.

Who was running  the CBX market bot ?

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:25:01 PM

Rules:

Examples of entries:

New CBX apps

Exciting contest, sharing to facebook now
yaffa01

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:01:28 AM

well.......    i lost over 500 on cryptsy......still have 1100 left.....                should i keep them ?  
any offers ?    i've always liked CBX           

a m an is like this ..that he can listen to every one but work according to his will ...
kr3gg

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

Hi, guys. I have a problem with my wallet. It is not staking for a long time, since the beginning of may. Is it normal?
bitkominer

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

Hi, guys. I have a problem with my wallet. It is not staking for a long time, since the beginning of may. Is it normal?
http://i63.tinypic.com/2ldc5sj.jpg

It seems your wallet is still syncing. It will stake after fully synced.
Or you can download the bootstrap to make it synced faster.
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:10:22 PM

CBX is one of the first wave of altcoins, its long history means the blockchain has become a bit heavy: CBX cannot sync alone, you need to download and install the bootstrap.

http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: