Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229734 times)
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:08:12 PM

Well it's 10mil in a multi sig account...

Whatever it is the amount is not in a single account and, second, he is hitting on any significant buy at any price (latest one was 0.7 BTC @ 2839 satoshis and a 0.23 BTC @ 3000, fully knowing the selling price of this crap is at 18 satoshis or less. Just wait...

you are weak, and just looking for anything to troll. You are worthless. Enjoy being wrong?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:14:01 PM

Hello Community,

www.ToshiDesk.com website is now live once again.

Backup has been restored.

Get ready for launch.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:42:09 PM

Hello Community,

www.ToshiDesk.com website is now live once again.

Backup has been restored.

Get ready for launch.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

What, no screen caps? So disappointing...

What would this team of international talent have achieved  if they would have focused all those months of efforts in some practical endeavor... I don't know... perhaps a new pinata design? I shudder at the very thought...
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:17:57 PM

Community,

Can we please thank DcGirl for all the work she has been putting in these last few months?

It was a pain in the ass getting ToshiDesk back online due to a lot of modifications needing to be made.

She is seriously one of the hardest working people on our team.

DcGirl also had to gather data for all markets and exchanges again because there was a mixup with the first set of data we obtained.

Long story short, we had to go back to step 1 on everything and rebuild and restore everything these last few weeks.

This wouldn't have been possible without DcGirl.

So I would like to take this time to thank her for all the hard work she has put into ToshiDesk!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:49:10 PM

Hello Community,

Wanted to update you on the new "DashBoard" Link you see here on the www.ToshiDesk.com

By the way, its no longer www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Have a look,

A click of the link above will take you to the PUBLIC Dashboard.

This gives new users a quick sneak peak of what ToshiDesk is all about.

Its not 100% how we want it, but the point of this update is to show the idea I had about this came to life.

More updates later,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:49:38 PM

Community,

Can we please thank DcGirl for all the work she has been putting in these last few months?

It was a pain in the ass getting ToshiDesk back online due to a lot of modifications needing to be made.

She is seriously one of the hardest working people on our team.

DcGirl also had to gather data for all markets and exchanges again because there was a mixup with the first set of data we obtained.

Long story short, we had to go back to step 1 on everything and rebuild and restore everything these last few weeks.

This wouldn't have been possible without DcGirl.

So I would like to take this time to thank her for all the hard work she has put into ToshiDesk!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:09:17 PM

consistent updates have been really nice. I feel like im part of the team with all the detail you give in each one. dcgirl is prob one of the best devs in crypto, and you are lucky to have her on your side.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:26:46 PM

No one cares who the heck is DcGirl, we need real dates, real deadlines.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 12:26:15 PM

are you kidding me? ...

we all know how damned good her work is ... and the fact that she is a 'she' in crypto is awesome by any account - let alone the quality of work she does ...

i want to actually SEE what she looks like ... hehehe ...

so i for one care about who the heck dcgirl is ...

and then offer her work with me also ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:27:24 PM

are you kidding me? ...

we all know how damned good her work is ... and the fact that she is a 'she' in crypto is awesome by any account - let alone the quality of work she does ...

#crysx

Crysx,

Don't waste your time with the trolls mate.

We know the hard work we put in day in and day out is credible and we have nothing more to prove at this point.

I don't owe anyone a deadline or date, and I'm going to stay focused and ignore the nay sayers.

Posting more updates later on today.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 08:32:01 PM

are you kidding me? ...

we all know how damned good her work is ...

Do we?

and the fact that she is a 'she' in crypto is awesome by any account - let alone the quality of work she does ...

Why?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:55:15 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 11:03:18 PM by barabbas

Meanwhile matertrader777 continues liwuidating and hitting every slightly significant bid regardless the price. He knows this is done and is milking every penny before it gets to its natural price: 16-18 satoshis. .. followed quickly by ZERO. Amazing levels of stupidity on this one. Amazing.

Let's see how long it takes him to go for that ).25 BTC at 2500. I bet as soon as he sees it.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 02:48:32 AM

Meanwhile matertrader777 continues liwuidating and hitting every slightly significant bid regardless the price. He knows this is done and is milking every penny before it gets to its natural price: 16-18 satoshis. .. followed quickly by ZERO. Amazing levels of stupidity on this one. Amazing.

Let's see how long it takes him to go for that ).25 BTC at 2500. I bet as soon as he sees it.

its very simple mate ...

dont like it - get out ...

i understand that you feel like you need to warn people of the community that this is a 'scam' ( that wonderful word that EVERYONE use now - with 97% of them not even acknowledging what the word means - but you do ) and a dead coin and stuff ...

i have watched and watched and watched you guys bash the hell out of the coin - the project - the devs and matertrader777 himself ...

yet - we are all still here - we are all watching - we are all involved - and we are all taking what you say - and processing it ... after processing it - we see that that a number of things occur here ...

you continue your wonderful plight to help us helpless beings from being brainwashed by mastertrader777 - as is we cant make decisions on our own ...
you continue on your path to bash the project ...
you continue to expose the farce that this coin supposedly is ...

yet - once again - we are all still here ...

those who wanted out - have gone ... they have sold their mtr - and left ... you dont hear from them anymore ...

then of course - there are those that read and understand whats going and RISK their OWN money based on THEIR judgement on what THEY read here - and still continue to support the project ...

funny that barrabas ... i remember you from long ago - when i was one of the quiet ones in the background - as i watched you do the same things you are doing here to other coins on others threads ...

admittedly - some of those coins and devs deserved what they got ... so kudos to you ...

but here? ... mastertrader777 is not out to scheme - he is building a project ... something that takes time and a LOT of effort - with the help of a number of people ...

if mastertrader777 ends up having 'enough' of this ( which he wont - he is much stronger than that - but just as an example ... ) - i would be happy to take the reins and the project on and continue with the development - REGARDLESS - of what price the coin is ...

why? ...

because more than the coin - this is a LONG term project ... thats why ...

ive read and watched you on a lot of threads - you are not stupid ... like 8bit - you have intelligence ... but to keep harping on about the same thing to the same drum - after you said what you needed to say at least 16 times becomes bit much mate ...

but - here is where we are ...

im no longer quiet in the background - and you are still doing the 'righteous' thing that you think you are doing ...

ill continue to watch - and help where i can - and still wonder what dcgirl looks like - if in fact she is a girl Wink ... not for any other reason but that its an enigma - and not really because she is a girl Smiley ...

if i cant reach any form of reasoning with you - then what else can i say? ... not much ...

have a great one mate ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:01:25 AM

are you kidding me? ...

we all know how damned good her work is ...

Do we?

and the fact that she is a 'she' in crypto is awesome by any account - let alone the quality of work she does ...

Why?

and yes 8-bit ...

we do ...

just because you want to oversee and belittle the work that dcgirl does ( notice i didnt say 'she' this time ) - doesnt mean she doesnt do the work ...

you have a vendetta against mastertrader777 - ok ... we have been through this also ... but you and barrabas are making an utter racket ( apart from making yourselves very jealous and incompetent ) for no reason ...

intelligence is one thing - you have it ... but to continue to harp on the same things means you have no other argument or angle that can use ...

im going through a big court case currently - because some imbecile is trying to do the same thing with me ... but it was i that took him to court - and now he has no angles he can rely on ... just facts ... and guess what - facts are simple ... i do what i want ... invest in what i want ... and help who i want ...

if you didnt continue on this tirade of insults and 'fuddery' ( i really dislike that word ) - the you would find yourself in a much better position with people HELPING you - rather than insulting you ...

its a pity - that you time could be used to better or further your own coin and infrastructure and system - instead of wasting time here mate ...

the wallet has NOT been updated - nor has the code been touched since i changed some of it many months ago ... look - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ...

why hasnt it been touched? ... because it works - and teh time of the coin itself is pretty much done ... the coin itself ( mastertradercoin ) is the fuel that will drive the tool ( toshidesk ) for the project ...

thats it ...

so deadline or no deadline - the project is getting done ...

as for dcgirl .... well ... im leaving that one alone now - as it was just a side mention to liven the conversation up a bit ...

help 8bit - you will be surprised how much positive reinforcement you will get for your coin when you do ...

barrabas is another story again - he is in it for the money ... and only the money ... which is fair for him ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:10:54 AM

are you kidding me? ...

#crysx

Crysx,

Don't waste your time with the trolls mate.

We know the hard work we put in day in and day out is credible and we have nothing more to prove at this point.

I don't owe anyone a deadline or date, and I'm going to stay focused and ignore the nay sayers.

Posting more updates later on today.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mt - i know ...

but i find it difficult to see such intelligent human beings act like that ...

when im a attacked - i can dish pretty hard also and i dont back down until i say what i need to ...

everyone should have the right to say what they need and want to say ...

but watching people saying the same thing over and over again is like masturbating with a cheese grater - its slightly amusing BUT mostly painful ( tanx diceman! ) ...

but somehow - its not just about trolling that gets me with thees two - especially 8bit ...

we ALL know 8bit has an issue with you - ok ... who hasnt got an issue with someone ...

but to continue and harp on the same garbage over and over - is a bit much ...

you know how i work - and now know me long enough to see that i mean what i say ... i only come out once in a while over this 'stuff' as i would prefer to spend my time working and improving ... but at times - i feel the need to respond in my way - and what do you know ... im here Smiley ...

anyway - back to work for me ... got a lot to do ... a full rebase of granite is coming and THAT will be fun - NOT! ... apart from the 'other' coin im taking over this week - which im hoping will be finalized this week - i can start work on it as soon as that happens and build it so that it enhances the granite ecosystem ... will be a nice addition if i get it right ...

have a great one and looking forward to the updates ...

#crysx

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:20:23 AM

Oh boy Crysophilax or whatever...  the masturbating part... painful to even imagine. Otherwise, you just don't get it.

Let me explain: Those of you who remain here from the initial 73-74, I know you guys are a lost cause. It's only half a dozen, basically, who remain. The rest have long forgotten they wasted a few cents of BTC in this crap. And the half dozen losers, you included, are here for different purposes ranging from prayer to mere entertainment. Not interested in any of you, really. The reason I keep on posting here is to warn any possible potential crypto investor, of what kind of crap this "project" is, so instead of losing all their money, like you and the other 72 did, they -hopefully- will do something productive with it. Get it now?

I actually feel sympathy for Mastertrader777, because he has lost already more than any of you. But that's what happens when you are an egocentric individual self convinced he has "something" and is determined to pursue it. I warned him, over a year ago, that there was nothing. But.... what can you do?

Anyway, what I point out now and I dislike because it is really bad, is his attempt at recouping some crumbs by hitting every low ball bid no matter what. He's not supposed to do that. He's supposed to keep on "working" and posting screen caps, get it? So I just point it out because I don't want to let him get away with it, alright?

Otherwise, enjoy your "developing" and all those 10,000 MTR worth nothing. And do not say I didn't warn you and all when it was plenty time to do something about it. No thank you needed, ok? And, by the way ALL -not "some"- ALL the coin project I have blasted, were/are variations of scams. The track record should stand for something.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 04:43:47 AM

Oh boy Crysophilax or whatever...  the masturbating part... painful to even imagine. Otherwise, you just don't get it.

Let me explain: Those of you who remain here from the initial 73-74, I know you guys are a lost cause. It's only half a dozen, basically, who remain. The rest have long forgotten they wasted a few cents of BTC in this crap. And the half dozen losers, you included, are here for different purposes ranging from prayer to mere entertainment. Not interested in any of you, really. The reason I keep on posting here is to warn any possible potential crypto investor, of what kind of crap this "project" is, so instead of losing all their money, like you and the other 72 did, they -hopefully- will do something productive with it. Get it now?

I actually feel sympathy for Mastertrader777, because he has lost already more than any of you. But that's what happens when you are an egocentric individual self convinced he has "something" and is determined to pursue it. I warned him, over a year ago, that there was nothing. But.... what can you do?

Anyway, what I point out now and I dislike because it is really bad, is his attempt at recouping some crumbs by hitting every low ball bid no matter what. He's not supposed to do that. He's supposed to keep on "working" and posting screen caps, get it? So I just point it out because I don't want to let him get away with it, alright?

Otherwise, enjoy your "developing" and all those 10,000 MTR worth nothing. And do not say I didn't warn you and all when it was plenty time to do something about it. No thank you needed, ok? And, by the way ALL -not "some"- ALL the coin project I have blasted, were/are variations of scams. The track record should stand for something.

ok - warning heeded and taken on board ...

loser? ... well - thats why im in the comfortable position im in in crypto with one of the largest gpu farms in the southern hemisphere ... and one of the lareger coin bases worth much more than you can even imagine ... but thats the way it works here isnt it? ...

you insult people with name calling and assumptions of what oner person does or doesnt do - then claim to know better again ...

kool ... this shows only two things here ...

first - barrabas is always right and is better than anyone else ... which lend itself to the 'i told you so' syndrome ...
second - refer to the first ...

no worries barrabas ...

just like the biblical figure you names yourself after ( just touching on the 'whatever' naming protocol you have regarding my name ) - you too will walk away scott free of such dilemmas - but everyone will still know you as a barrabas - the charleton and murderer and thief ... the uncouth and epitome of scum ...

at least - thats what the biblical ideal is for barrabas is - and the way i see it too ...

free - but still scum ... and well - here you are doing what you do best Smiley ...

see - when you insult others simply by being ( not only ) disrespectful and impolite - then it shows YOUR character - NOT the person you are attacking ... it shows the uselessness of your existence within the parameters of mastertrader - or any other thread you take as being your playground ... for the 'few' of 'us' that are still here ... wish us well - and warn us all ... its no issue ...

i actually mistook you as a decent person - my mistake and ill correct my dealings with - and against - you in future ...

your last post - just that alone - shows to all who read - that you not only are a what your namesake describes - but even moreso - a pathetic attempt at being someone who is the robin hood of crypto forest ... pathetic indeed ... we all see right through you mate ... and my mistake of thinking you are a decent human being will not be repeated ...

like the other imbecile - bensam - in the sp thread - you are a nothing more and nothing less than he is ... simply a waste ...

pity that ...

i will go back to work now and slave over my poor little farm - and poor little life that i have worked hard to create - and help those that actually require the help and DO what needs to be done to help ... and actually DO some good ( and make things happens ) rather than just TALK about it - like you and some others ... and im the loser? ... hehehe ... ok ...

self-centered self-centric self-focused ... and you are trying to 'help' the newcomers ... hehehe ... yup - those that read all this will believe that ...

you have now made my list of imbecile extraordinaire - right under bensam ... hope the two of you are kind to one another - warning each other of pending on a huge number of threads that you both frequent ... you know - to 'help' people ...

yup - i think i will actually DO some good now ...

tanx for letting me see the error in my ways ...

and as far as mastertrader777 is concerned ... you couldnt be more wrong about him also ...

but as usual - you will never know - as it takes time to get to know and communicate with decent people ... something you have absolutely no idea about ...

#crysx

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:20:56 AM

But see chrypto-whatever, by definition there are no "decent people" in crypto. If they were decent, they wouldn't be trying to con more or less decent newcomers into getting their money away from them. "Farming" as you put it, doesn't exclude you from the "indecent" label that necessary applies to everyone "in" crypto. Mastertrader, definitely included... although, truth be told, he has lost so far more than anyone in this trainwreck. By miles. That doesn't make him "decent", either, just makes him stubborn and unlucky. And I am here to make sure his "luck" is not made from the money of naive newcomers, that's all.

That you are a loser, on this one, is not a matter of opinion: You bought at 31k and then bought more (very few altogether, mind you), at 40k. All that is LOST. That's the definition of LOSER, regardless what qualifications you want to choose to apply, alright. And yes, since there's no benefit to me, I am kind of the Robin Hood of this land of the corrupt and indecent, traying, mostly in vain, admittedly, to warn naive but decent. You otherwise may choose to consider me... whatever. Ask me if I give a damn.

Now, what is beyond stupid is to pretend that I am in some way a channel for my namesake, but, again, ask me if I care. Really? Really really? Oh and this Bensam or whatever his namesake is... never heard of him, let alone frequent the same boards. Now I am curious since he irritates you obviously, that's a notch positive in my book right there, for it proves whatever his motivations, he probably is not stupid. Certainly not even a fraction of how much you are.

Enjoy your farming and your developing. You are going to need quite successful in those endeavors to cover for your losses here, even if, as you wrote somewhere, you only carry 10,000 of these things. At the price you bought them, you could have as well paid for a couple of weeks of frappuccinos at Starbucks... mate.

And I believe I have already given you way more attention than you will ever merit. So, over and out.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:46:08 AM

But see chrypto-whatever, by definition there are no "decent people" in crypto. If they were decent, they wouldn't be trying to con more or less decent newcomers into getting their money away from them. "Farming" as you put it, doesn't exclude you from the "indecent" label that necessary applies to everyone "in" crypto. Mastertrader, definitely included... although, truth be told, he has lost so far more than anyone in this trainwreck. By miles. That doesn't make him "decent", either, just makes him stubborn and unlucky. And I am here to make sure his "luck" is not made from the money of naive newcomers, that's all.

That you are a loser, on this one, is not a matter of opinion: You bought at 31k and then bought more (very few altogether, mind you), at 40k. All that is LOST. That's the definition of LOSER, regardless what qualifications you want to choose to apply, alright. And yes, since there's no benefit to me, I am kind of the Robin Hood of this land of the corrupt and indecent, traying, mostly in vain, admittedly, to warn naive but decent. You otherwise may choose to consider me... whatever. Ask me if I give a damn.

Now, what is beyond stupid is to pretend that I am in some way a channel for my namesake, but, again, ask me if I care. Really? Really really? Oh and this Bensam or whatever his namesake is... never heard of him, let alone frequent the same boards. Now I am curious since he irritates you obviously, that's a notch positive in my book right there, for it proves whatever his motivations, he probably is not stupid. Certainly not even a fraction of how much you are.

Enjoy your farming and your developing. You are going to need quite successful in those endeavors to cover for your losses here, even if, as you wrote somewhere, you only carry 10,000 of these things. At the price you bought them, you could have as well paid for a couple of weeks of frappuccinos at Starbucks... mate.

you see - thats where you and bensam are so similar in your efforts ... by assuming and NEVER confirming FACTS ...

i did NOT buy into the coin ... i came here to help ... what coin i have currently are out of donation by mastertrader777 for the seednodes and the codework - thats it ... i have 'lost' nothing ...

these are the assumptions YOU have - not FACTS ... that dont make ME the loser - not in the slightest ... in fact - quite the reverse - especially in this case ...

the reason i was drawn here IS the project ( as i am more interested in the project than the price of the coin - unlike you ) ...

as for being decent - one needs to communicate and converse with the person in a civil manner to make a judgement call like that - of which you have done neither ... so i KNOW mastertrader777 is a decent person ( whether this coin or project goes under or not ) BECAUSE i have taken the time out to get to know him by way of conversation and dealings ...

and as for stupidity - and the other imbecile you praise ... he too - like you - is condemned continually for his tirades of 'protection of the people' and his irritation and bad-mouthing of the developers that FEED him and his minuscule mining system ... you are the same in everyway ... self righteous and oh so immoral! ...

stop dreaming and come to real life barrabas - stupidity comes from tirades of garbage that continue to spew from every facet of your mind through your mouth ...

not ALL of us are here for the 'profit' ...
not ALL of us are here for the 'spewdom ad nauseum' ...
not ALL of us are here to bigger ourselves by claiming we are a type of robin hood for the naive ...

seriously? ... you are THAT deluded? ...

your visions of grandeur for the meek are completely deluded if you think that YOU are in anyway fit to 'help' ...

start up an thread yourself - and name and shame ALL the coins and projects you think is a scam - a farce - a fraud - or anything else you wish ... call it something like - 'i barrabas - the savior of the naive - champion of the meek' ... im sure that would get you a HUGE amount of followers ... no - really ...

the fact is - this project EXISTS - this project is continuing ( regardless of whether you 'think' it is a viable one or not ) - this project is NOT YOURS - as it takes a strong person to dream and create and make a project like this into reality ...

and believe it or not - it takes people like YOU to promote it ...

thefarm and ALL it has going for it does what it does - and does it well ... i started with 2 x gigabyte 7970 oc cards three years ago - and now grown to the size it is now - reasonably large and about to get 3 times the sioze again ... that means i MUST have LOST along the way in a big way - right? ... i own a coin that i have built from 1sat ( from when i took it over ) to currently on 65sat ... im in the process of another takeover of a coin - that is sitting on 1sat also - that when finalized - i will start work on to compliment the granite ecosystem ( and seeing you only understand PRICES not PROJECTS ) will be building into a viable coin that will be worth more than 1sat ( where it is sitting currently with the current dev ) ... mastertrader777 had an idea - he went with it - created it - and is STILL constructing it ... kudos to him for going after a dream you can only wish to attain ...

what have you done - but bitch and moan about the price and how the whole project is dead ...

see - thats the difference between people like YOU - and people like ME ( and mastertrader777 for that matter ) ... or 'losers' - as you like to put it ...

i DO - you TALK ... and talk is cheap in any language ... MATE! ...

nuff sed ...

#crysx

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:02:24 AM

It seems to me you talk a lot and do little to nothing.  You "built a farm 3 years ago? So did thousands of losers. All losing still, even after BTC has rebounded by a factor of 3. You somewhat gain something? If you say so and are happy with it, hey who am I to dispute it. Doing ANYTHING ELSE for 3 years you would have done much better, even if flipping burgers at McDonald. But you wouldn't have been as happy and you have cheating naive stupid people, so to each his own. You don't consider yourself a loser, more power to you. But what the hell do you mean by "taking over" coins? It means you relaunch projects that were abandoned, because they were scams? I expect you do it anonymously, of course, because that is double dipping in the fraud department outright. But with the excuse you are going to try to "keep it alive". Keep it alive... what? Another of those dime-a-dozen copy-paste scams. There are thousands. None whatsoever has any value, regardless how many people you may trick into believing they are going to make a killing. So you, loser, bring nothing but fraud to the table. Nothing whatsoever. And you claim some of you are not in this for the money? Come on, that's what you consider not being a loser: Get the money enough from naive noobs to make a living or better, regardless, without actually ever working and doing instead what people interested in technological advancement do for free... in their spare time, after they have worked 10 hours in their regular job. Those are not losers, you sir, are.

But you are right in one thing: I do not promise anyone to be rich. I do not "create" vapor in crypto. I don't create anything, really. I just warn people about others like you that are after their money. Call it Robin Hood, Barabbas or cafe au lait I don't care. But I don't take anyone's money AND I make every effort possible to avoid the fraudsters do. As for creating a thread, I built two: THE WALL OF SHAME and THE WALL OF HONOR. The second one was and remains almost empty; the first one... too much work just to keep up with "the joneses". But they are there as a document of what motivates me, in case there's anyone wondering. Or if anyone wants to check the motivations behind my long winded and very documented posts. Ta da!
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: