Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:22:44 AM

This is so incredibly ridiculous... virtual trading now. So you can play pretend like if you were 5 years old. So you "buy" 5 BTC of shitcoin 1 @ 100,000 satoshis and then you sell them @ 110,000 satoshis for a nice, quick 10%... right? In no time you will have made a virtual fortune and toshiCrap will even qualify you as a top trader... then you go into reality and find out that, if you purchase any coin in any (minimal) amount you will have to pay much more than what the virtual game tells you and when you want to sell, no matter.  What the last trade was, you will have to sell for much, much less or you will be stuck being a bagholder... just like everyone who had the misfortune to ever purchase MTR... wow Rich, I'm appalled, really appalled at the absurdity of your ideas. It's really hard to believe anyone older than 7 can believe somethtlike this brings anything positive to this project. Amazing.

Ooops, and I guess I just fudded my own holding, right? I'm sure you believe that's he cause no one has even the slightest interest in MTR or toshiCrap. Well, some people are beyond reachable levels. No need to engage further. Really.

That's big on whaleclub.io all the top traders over their play around with virtual trading. They even have competitions with the winner getting a set amount of BTC.

I think it's a great idea.

Its huge on whaleclub actually!

In return for traders making out good on paper trades users of ToshiDesk will be rewarded MTR along with other prizes like giftcards, and other inspiring Crypto Currencies. It's a win win for everyone. We promote good trading techniques and traders are rewarded MTR for it.

What is 'Paper Trade'?

Paper trade refers to using simulated trading to practice buying and selling securities without actual money being involved. While a paper trade can be done by simply keeping track of hypothetical trading positions, it usually involves the use of a stock market simulator that has the look and feel of an actual stock market where budding investors can hone their trading skills. The proliferation of online trading platforms has made it easy to practice paper trading without committing actual capital. Another benefit of a paper trade is that it can be used to test a new investment strategy before putting new money into it.

To derive the most benefit from paper trading, it should be taken seriously, with investment decisions made based on the same risk-return objectives, investment constraints and trading horizon as in real life. So, for example, if you are a risk-averse individual, it would make little sense to paper trade like a day trader and make dozens of very short-term trades.

Paper trading may also give novice investors or traders the impression that trading is quite easy, and lull them into a false sense of security. This is because paper trading does not involve putting one’s hard-earned money on the line. As a result, basic investment strategies such as buying low and selling high – which are quite difficult to adhere to in real life – appear relatively easy to make while paper trading. The first lesson of paper trading, therefore, is that while it is a great practice tool, it is very different from actual trading with real money.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/papertrade.asp

As I said before...trolls will be trolls mate.

Paper Trading is done on almost every brokerage trading site in existence.

It will be a great asset for new traders entering a very complicated market.

Thanks for the support Crazywack!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:42:54 AM

This is so incredibly ridiculous... virtual trading now. So you can play pretend like if you were 5 years old. So you "buy" 5 BTC of shitcoin 1 @ 100,000 satoshis and then you sell them @ 110,000 satoshis for a nice, quick 10%... right? In no time you will have made a virtual fortune and toshiCrap will even qualify you as a top trader... then you go into reality and find out that, if you purchase any coin in any (minimal) amount you will have to pay much more than what the virtual game tells you and when you want to sell, no matter.  What the last trade was, you will have to sell for much, much less or you will be stuck being a bagholder... just like everyone who had the misfortune to ever purchase MTR... wow Rich, I'm appalled, really appalled at the absurdity of your ideas. It's really hard to believe anyone older than 7 can believe somethtlike this brings anything positive to this project. Amazing.

Ooops, and I guess I just fudded my own holding, right? I'm sure you believe that's he cause no one has even the slightest interest in MTR or toshiCrap. Well, some people are beyond reachable levels. No need to engage further. Really.

Ooops, you sound like a even biggggggggggggger idiot who does not know paper trade Huh Huh Huh
coinut

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:33:11 AM

I Think adding paper trading to Toshidesk with prizes to win etc is a great idea, nice play dev Smiley
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Look at the date  Grin

Excellent work!

Updating the OP with this later on tonight.

Big meeting with ETNA Trading Software tomorrow morning! (6/16)

To find out more about ETNA - check out www.ETNASOFT.com

ETNA Platform Walk Through -

http://youtu.be/-Jz9aQqoYxg

ETNA Mobile Trading Platform -

http://youtu.be/FV8vP1Jrj98

Take a look, and envision the ToshiDesk CMS integrated into this framework.

These key focal points are the topic of conversation in tomorrows meeting with ETNA Tech guys, and ours.

Most likely will have the licensing agreement signed within the next week.

More updates later.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
Acidyo

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:10:51 PM

Look at the date  Grin

Excellent work!

Updating the OP with this later on tonight.

Big meeting with ETNA Trading Software tomorrow morning! (6/16)

To find out more about ETNA - check out www.ETNASOFT.com

ETNA Platform Walk Through -

http://youtu.be/-Jz9aQqoYxg

ETNA Mobile Trading Platform -

http://youtu.be/FV8vP1Jrj98

Take a look, and envision the ToshiDesk CMS integrated into this framework.

These key focal points are the topic of conversation in tomorrows meeting with ETNA Tech guys, and ours.

Most likely will have the licensing agreement signed within the next week.

More updates later.

you are a biggggggggggggg idiot too. dev said "QUICK LITTLE REFRESHER". you idiots have no more fuel to fud. just biggggggggggg idiot talk. keep it up
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:10:40 PM

I dont care where children -and pennyless idiots like most here- play their games. Paper trading in the stock market makes sense because the potential trades -or virtual trades- could in fact have happened in the real world where thousands and millions of trades and huge volumes allow them the get through while in the altcoin um iverse, as clearly explained in my post, it's an absurdity since you cannot buy or sell ANY amount at a specific price because there's simply no volume ths t would allow it. Since idiots need clear examples, let's paper trade MTR: to buy even as little as 10k you would need to pay on average probably around triple what the last trade was. If you were to sell 30k, you would drive the price to single digits (or sell them off the exchanges) to rich at 777 sat. Get it now? The same applies to practically every coin out there but the top 2 in volume. And even those top 2 would be seriously affected by sizable buys or sells. Get it now?

Now pennyless children, back to your school patio games...oh boy ...
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

Personally I cant understand how people can still call this all a scam. MasterTrader has typed almost 2 bibles full of comments to please the community.

MTR has a market cap of just under 5k. MasterTrader has not been able to dump any of his coins since the start of this whole project. He's not earning any cash in exchange for all his efforts.
If he would be a scammer, he would be the worst scammer in the history of mankind.

ToshiDesk is probably real, I am gonna give it a chance and I have patience.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:48:58 PM

Personally I cant understand how people can still call this all a scam. MasterTrader has typed almost 2 bibles full of comments to please the community.

MTR has a market cap of just under 5k. MasterTrader has not been able to dump any of his coins since the start of this whole project. He's not earning any cash in exchange for all his efforts.
If he would be a scammer, he would be the worst scammer in the history of mankind.

You are partially right and partially wrong: This is not a scam, just a terrible idea overall. That part, you've got right.
You also have right the part of "MasterTrader hasn't been able to dump...". Partially.  Because what you got wrong is precisely that:MastrrTrader has taken every opportunity -and thera have been extremely few- to dump coins. Admitted by him. You can figure out what would have happened  by now if, for example, there were volume of 10 Btc or more a day, can't you?

But, beyond that, I'm sure you can figure out the prospects of a coin 90% owned by a single individual and staking 10% A MONTH.

OH and no, this does NOT have a valuation of "under 5k", as you put it. It has a valuation of between ZERO and maybe 1k being quite optimistic on the 1k part. Which is, evidently, the valuation it merits.
Acidyo

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:50:41 PM

I dont care where children -and pennyless idiots like most here- play their games. Paper trading in the stock market makes sense because the potential trades -or virtual trades- could in fact have happened in the real world where thousands and millions of trades and huge volumes allow them the get through while in the altcoin um iverse, as clearly explained in my post, it's an absurdity since you cannot buy or sell ANY amount at a specific price because there's simply no volume ths t would allow it. Since idiots need clear examples, let's paper trade MTR: to buy even as little as 10k you would need to pay on average probably around triple what the last trade was. If you were to sell 30k, you would drive the price to single digits (or sell them off the exchanges) to rich at 777 sat. Get it now? The same applies to practically every coin out there but the top 2 in volume. And even those top 2 would be seriously affected by sizable buys or sells. Get it now?

Now pennyless children, back to your school patio games...oh boy ...

you now look like a bigger idiot. who said that paper trading would ONLY be available for mastertrader coin? i assume it will be for all currencies listed across the 10 exchanges they have in the charts. you are a closed minded one sided tunnel visioned butt hurt idiot!
Acidyo

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:53:31 PM

You are partially right and partially wrong: This is not a scam, just a terrible idea overall. That part, you've got right.
You also have right the part of "MasterTrader hasn't been able to dump...". Partially.  Because what you got wrong is precisely that:MastrrTrader has taken every opportunity -and thera have been extremely few- to dump coins. Admitted by him. You can figure out what would have happened  by now if, for example, there were volume of 10 Btc or more a day, can't you?

But, beyond that, I'm sure you can figure out the prospects of a coin 90% owned by a single individual and staking 10% A MONTH.

OH and no, this does NOT have a valuation of "under 5k", as you put it. It has a valuation of between ZERO and maybe 1k being quite optimistic on the 1k part. Which is, evidently, the valuation it merits.

nobody cares, you are butt hurt because you want mtr so cheap! you claimed " why would anyone ever buy mastertrader coin" , but as you already said you bought in months ago. hypocrite and idiot! everything you say is just thoughts not facts. go home butt hurt boy.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:18:46 PM

A lot of us have played around on it. Although it was a few months ago and I really didn't know what I was doing Wink but it is legit.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:45:36 AM

nobody cares, you are butt hurt because you want mtr so cheap! you claimed " why would anyone ever buy mastertrader coin" , but as you already said you bought in months ago. hypocrite and idiot! everything you say is just thoughts not facts. go home butt hurt boy.

No even trying you could be more pathetic.  I bought this shit the one time it was very briefly in the top ten in volume. Many shitcoins like this and many P&D scams do get in the top ten. And I buy them all as part of a strategy, a much bigger one, that, generally, produces positive trading results. The targets vary and for this one was set at double since the investment was so small. It is of no consequence whatsoever because the figure is as insignificant as this exercise in absurdity is.
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:13:33 PM

No even trying you could be more pathetic.  I bought this shit the one time it was very briefly in the top ten in volume. Many shitcoins like this and many P&D scams do get in the top ten. And I buy them all as part of a strategy, a much bigger one, that, generally, produces positive trading results. The targets vary and for this one was set at double since the investment was so small. It is of no consequence whatsoever because the figure is as insignificant as this exercise in absurdity is.

Dude. What's the point of u and 8-bit spending this much time and effort just to trashtalking this thread? Try to find a life or at least a job. When you apply, do not tell them about this pathetic behaviour. You and 8-bit have been writing almost a full bible of comments in a thread of a coin with less then 5k market cap...

I got some advise for you two... Go stand in front of a mirror. Look at urself. Take a really good look into ur own eyes and ask yourself, out loud: does my current life have any meaning? Am i adding value to this world by commenting thesebutthurt messages  on a bitcointalk thread of MTR?

After this I assume we will not hear from you 2 guys again...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:15:15 PM

Do you do that regularly, subject yourself to your mirror reflection's opinions? You may have, among many othrr issues, a split personality problem, you know? Some of the other more evident issues include a severe lack of brain cells, I assure you. No one with half a brain could possibly be lured to a project like this... let me repeat the basics: 10% stake PER MONTH. 90% owned by a single person. A copy/paste clon with nothing whatsoever to bring to the crypto table. Oh and toshiCrap -barely related- which will never ever be paid to use by anyone other than a dozen of pennyless losers.

Now back to your regular "consultations": Mirror, mirror... you just cannot invent this stuff.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 10:23:43 AM

Dude. What's the point of u and 8-bit spending this much time and effort just to trashtalking this thread? Try to find a life or at least a job. When you apply, do not tell them about this pathetic behaviour. You and 8-bit have been writing almost a full bible of comments in a thread of a coin with less then 5k market cap...
It might be really difficult to understand... I AM INVESTOR AND I DON'T SEE ANY PROGRESS, INSTEAD I SEE FOLLOWING DEV ACTIVITY:
  • slow dumping his coins (slow because of empty orderbook)
  • no deadlines or missed deadlines (never reached actually)
  • lies
  • personal attacks
  • pulling the wool over community eyes

Just buy-back my coins at prices I bought them and you will. Otherwise I have no idea how to protect my investment. At this moment my loss is over 90%. Thank you Rich Territo.

Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:39:59 AM

It might be really difficult to understand... I AM INVESTOR AND I DON'T SEE ANY PROGRESS, INSTEAD I SEE FOLLOWING DEV ACTIVITY:
  • slow dumping his coins (slow because of empty orderbook)
  • no deadlines or missed deadlines (never reached actually)
  • lies
  • personal attacks
  • pulling the wool over community eyes

Just buy-back my coins at prices I bought them and you will. Otherwise I have no idea how to protect my investment. At this moment my loss is over 90%. Thank you Rich Territo.

Ok, so you are butthurt. And that's why you are crying. Now everything is clear for everyone I guess.

Sometimes investing means risk, sometime investing takes patience...
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 01:01:19 PM

Ok, so you are butthurt. And that's why you are crying. Now everything is clear for everyone I guess.

So you call investor requesting focusing on product, real schedule and meeting deadlines - a butthurt. Awesome.

Acidyo

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:55:06 PM

So you call investor requesting focusing on product, real schedule and meeting deadlines - a butthurt. Awesome.

You so butthurt. It is very clear for me now.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:56:24 PM

The levels of idiocy here are simply amazing. Mirror, mirror...
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 04:41:28 PM

The levels of idiocy here are simply amazing. Mirror, mirror...

Yeah, Rich Territo is really mad:

any news with bittrex? i got coin there i want out!!

arb you can arb this coin how?

You can still sell them. You just can send or receive. If you want out just put in a sell order. No worries....This crypto game is tough. Not for the light hearted....I wish you well....

I guess he doesn't want out, he just wants to send his coins "out" of Bittrex Smiley. There are so many flavours of English Grin
If I understood correctly, Bittrex is in process of resyncing, and wallet should be working soon (maybe in a week or so though, due to slow resync). Would be nice to get confirmation from Richie though...

I think I read that wrong. My bad......The resync does take some time, but I leave my computers running most of the time, so leaving it up for a week doesnt really change things with me.

We have been and still resyncing... couple days left given the current speed ;(

thanks
richie@bittrex

just delist this crap richie.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: