Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:19:19 PM

Once again: everything in this abomination is at the whim of Territo or whatever his name is. Only MTR accepted? Why? Why not BTC or, indeed, fiat. If people were to see any value at all -which they will not- like everything else out there you can pay for it with plastic, with fiat in cash or with digital currency. Why would a platform that has always been conceived as a subscription based tool be any different.  There's no real marriage here and the only binding tie is the whim of Territo who, if it were to have any success -and it will not, because it is a terrible idea-, would logically want to at least get his investment back and some profits to show for many many months of efforts... MTR is a copy/paste clone, a joke really at 90% Territo owned and sraking at 10% a month. With nothing whatsoever behind it.
Worthless.

Not sure why I'm responding, but anyway...

It's obvious you have a problem with Rich, and a problem with the distribution of MTR, and nothing I say will change that, so I won't even try. But, the rest of your argument - why only MTR, for example. Let's make that a wider example and ask that about every coin. Why would anyone want to use any coin to purchase anything? And if there's no reason anyone would, well, why are we all here?

Is there any value in an "in-house" currency anywhere? Like an in-house currency for platforms like Twitch or Minecraft? That all depends on the size of the audience. Now, I don't ever expect ToshiDesk to have an audience that's more than a tiny fraction of those, as the crypto world is small. But suppose it does gain wider use, by branching into a white-label situation where it is embedded into multiple sites (the first of which we are currently negotiating). And suppose we decide we want to continue to have MTR be the in-house currency for it. All that does is grows the market for the coin. And  I would imagine it has the potential to grow the interest in speculation for the coin as well.

I don't expect that any of this will "convince" you of anything as your agenda is pretty clear, but the rest of the community might be interested in what I say. I didn't join this project because of MTR, I joined it because I saw and still see potential in the application. But I do see potential for MTR to grow along with it, and have "dreams" of where MTR can go - technically - to use more advanced blockchain technologies that will also expand its value. That's a discussion for the future, though.

As far as the "he controls 90%" argument - yes, he does control the keys to that, and yes, he could dump at any time. But I control the source code for the application. I'll pull that in a minute if he doesn't do what he agreed when I first agreed to work on this - to use the premine only for purposes that would grow the value of the coin.  We may never find that necessary to do, and could destroy the premine, or we could just keep it sitting on the sideline. But it's not something I expect to change any time soon.

Hey DcGirl,

Thanks for giving this valuable respons. So far I was kind of skeptical towards the development team of MTR, but the way you answered these accusations gives me confidence. You speak professional and clear. Keep up the good work, I'll patiently await the results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:54:15 AM

Once again: everything in this abomination is at the whim of Territo or whatever his name is. Only MTR accepted? Why? Why not BTC or, indeed, fiat. If people were to see any value at all -which they will not- like everything else out there you can pay for it with plastic, with fiat in cash or with digital currency. Why would a platform that has always been conceived as a subscription based tool be any different.  There's no real marriage here and the only binding tie is the whim of Territo who, if it were to have any success -and it will not, because it is a terrible idea-, would logically want to at least get his investment back and some profits to show for many many months of efforts... MTR is a copy/paste clone, a joke really at 90% Territo owned and sraking at 10% a month. With nothing whatsoever behind it.
Worthless.

It's obvious you have a problem with Rich, and a problem with the distribution of MTR, and nothing I say will change that, so I won't even try. But, the rest of your argument - why only MTR, for example. Let's make that a wider example and ask that about every coin. Why would anyone want to use any coin to purchase anything? And if there's no reason anyone would, well, why are we all here?

Is there any value in an "in-house" currency anywhere? Like an in-house currency for platforms like Twitch or Minecraft? That all depends on the size of the audience. Now, I don't ever expect ToshiDesk to have an audience that's more than a tiny fraction of those, as the crypto world is small. But suppose it does gain wider use, by branching into a white-label situation where it is embedded into multiple sites (the first of which we are currently negotiating). And suppose we decide we want to continue to have MTR be the in-house currency for it. All that does is grows the market for the coin. And  I would imagine it has the potential to grow the interest in speculation for the coin as well.

I don't expect that any of this will "convince" you of anything as your agenda is pretty clear, but the rest of the community might be interested in what I say. I didn't join this project because of MTR, I joined it because I saw and still see potential in the application. But I do see potential for MTR to grow along with it, and have "dreams" of where MTR can go - technically - to use more advanced blockchain technologies that will also expand its value. That's a discussion for the future, though.

As far as the "he controls 90%" argument - yes, he does control the keys to that, and yes, he could dump at any time. But I control the source code for the application. I'll pull that in a minute if he doesn't do what he agreed when I first agreed to work on this - to use the premine only for purposes that would grow the value of the coin.  We may never find that necessary to do, and could destroy the premine, or we could just keep it sitting on the sideline. But it's not something I expect to change any time soon.

Oh I can tell you EXACTLY why: you are responding because you think you have a good, positive answer to one of my criticisms. The 90% premine. "If he touches it, i'll retire my code immediately ". Now isn't that just peachy? So instead of one individual controlling over 90% it will be TWO individuals.  Both bent on bein 100% honest and not to cover their expenses and get a bit of compensation for their work, right? oh and by the way, Rich, by hos own admissions, has already "touched the premine" to "help with the expenses... even as t these levels of non-volume.

But since you make the best possible argument AGAINST the project, lets dig a bit: your main interest, concern, etc. Is the application, toshi desk which you hope will be adopted and subscribed to I n big numbers. Well, most of what td offers was already on your website. For free. How many subs did you have? That would be as good starting point... but lets be real generous and assume that people will buy the white platform and in an epic act of belief, that they would accept the use of MTR as the only form of payment (you cannot really believe that, can you? Really? Why?). That would put a lot of MTR out there, right? Wonderful! Lots of demand, right? Well sorry but no, WRONG. Because the more MTR out there, the WORSE actually because many many more coins would be staking at the absurd 10% monthly rate (which you forgot conveniently to mention), therefore flooding the market with many more coins than will be necessary to cover the most optimist need imaginable. And that's being deliriously optimistic because, really, why would anyone want to purchase toshi desk to begin with and, much less, a copy/paste hackjob of a coin like MTR, that brings absolutely nothing to the table, doesnt add -and subtracts a lot- any value to toshi desk?  Oh wait, later on you will code into it some kind of "smart contract" that would make all the difference, right? Not enough of those already there, right?

Look DC, I know you mean well. And I know it's only human to be enticed seeing those coins Rich pays you grow exponentially month to month. But I  know you are intelligent enough to see by now that this is a catastrophe already happened with no possible way to any progress as long as those fundamental absurdities -the premine and the 10% monthly- remain in place.

Oh and not only I dont have anything against Rich, I actually like his wavering -yes, wavering- determination.  It is just that this whole idea, sadly, is simply terrible. And the plan followed so far, beyond terrible; it's an abomination.
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:13:33 AM

Once again: everything in this abomination is at the whim of Territo or whatever his name is. Only MTR accepted? Why? Why not BTC or, indeed, fiat. If people were to see any value at all -which they will not- like everything else out there you can pay for it with plastic, with fiat in cash or with digital currency. Why would a platform that has always been conceived as a subscription based tool be any different.  There's no real marriage here and the only binding tie is the whim of Territo who, if it were to have any success -and it will not, because it is a terrible idea-, would logically want to at least get his investment back and some profits to show for many many months of efforts... MTR is a copy/paste clone, a joke really at 90% Territo owned and sraking at 10% a month. With nothing whatsoever behind it.
Worthless.

Oh I can tell you EXACTLY why: you are responding because you think you have a good, positive answer to one of my criticisms. The 90% premine. "If he touches it, i'll retire my code immediately ". Now isn't that just peachy? So instead of one individual controlling over 90% it will be TWO individuals.  Both bent on bein 100% honest and not to cover their expenses and get a bit of compensation for their work, right? oh and by the way, Rich, by hos own admissions, has already "touched the premine" to "help with the expenses... even as t these levels of non-volume.

But since you make the best possible argument AGAINST the project, lets dig a bit: your main interest, concern, etc. Is the application, toshi desk which you hope will be adopted and subscribed to I n big numbers. Well, most of what td offers was already on your website. For free. How many subs did you have? That would be as good starting point... but lets be real generous and assume that people will buy the white platform and in an epic act of belief, that they would accept the use of MTR as the only form of payment (you cannot really believe that, can you? Really? Why?). That would put a lot of MTR out there, right? Wonderful! Lots of demand, right? Well sorry but no, WRONG. Because the more MTR out there, the WORSE actually because many many more coins would be staking at the absurd 10% monthly rate (which you forgot conveniently to mention), therefore flooding the market with many more coins than will be necessary to cover the most optimist need imaginable. And that's being deliriously optimistic because, really, why would anyone want to purchase toshi desk to begin with and, much less, a copy/paste hackjob of a coin like MTR, that brings absolutely nothing to the table, doesnt add -and subtracts a lot- any value to toshi desk?  Oh wait, later on you will code into it some kind of "smart contract" that would make all the difference, right? Not enough of those already there, right?

Look DC, I know you mean well. And I know it's only human to be enticed seeing those coins Rich pays you grow exponentially month to month. But I  know you are intelligent enough to see by now that this is a catastrophe already happened with no possible way to any progress as long as those fundamental absurdities -the premine and the 10% monthly- remain in place.

Oh and not only I dont have anything against Rich, I actually like his wavering -yes, wavering- determination.  It is just that this whole idea, sadly, is simply terrible. And the plan followed so far, beyond terrible; it's an abomination.

The nicest thing about the world we live in, and especially about btctalk, is we all are given the opportunity to judge things as we see fit. You see catastrophe waiting to happen, I see potential. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all plays out.

And quite honestly, I'm glad you are sharing your concerns, because that's the best purpose of this forum. It gives people all of the information they need to make decisions about what to invest in. I'll continue to work and share my progress and you can continue to push us to improve our offering. Maybe we'll all win.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:23:57 PM

The catastrophe is not "waiting to happen", it has already happened. And it's perpetuated every day with the absurdity that is the 10% a month staking rate. What a waste.

DC, I know this seemed easy, familiar territory, but your efforts deserve so much better...
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 09:43:58 AM

Any idea what had happened to the block explorer? Is there any working one?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 11:57:58 AM

Any idea what had happened to the block explorer? Is there any working one?

Yes,

Went ahead and let that one go.

Try the perfectly good working one already coded into the MTR wallet.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You must be kidding, a cryptocurrency without official block explorer?

Many users (including me) use headless Linux client (Mastertraderd) which DOES NOT HAVE a block explorer built-in.

Also in many cases built-in block explorer (which use local block chain instance) is useless as its output cannot be compared to anything.

All those facts should be obvious for anyone being here for at least a year, but I see they are a mystery.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 07:57:53 AM

a week or so late - but posted here nonetheless ...

i hope you dont mind mt777 ...

-------

hi all ...

chrysophylax here ...

im messaging from this 'newbie' account 'crysx' because i have tried to log in to bct from the new premises - and failed miserably ...

due to my computer being a linux machine AND being fully encrypted AND having a password wallet that is fully encrypted - i only ever really need to know a few passwrds ( 16 in all ) ... one of the passwords ( and details as i later found out - due to the questions that bct ask for verification ) i did not alott to memory were those conatined in the personal encrypted wallet ... one of those was bitcointalk password and details ...

yesterday - i tried to log in unsucessfully with the wrong password ... the password is 3 years old - which as long as ive had the chrysophylax profile ... it also has made more than 3000posts and is a hero member - about to go to legendary in the coming weeks / months ... now before any of you carryo on about changing passwords regularly and all that - i agree and am totally devoted to changing 'simplistic' passwords ... not ones that require brute force with decryption algorithms and a farm of hash to crack the passwords ... so to move on with the story ...

more than all that - the chrysophylax profile is also is the authority profile for the granite thread AND the dbm thread ( the two projects i currenty have ) and was about to take control of the other coin we have just adopted - ozziecoin ...

when the unsuccessful attempt to log in was tried three times - i attempted to change passwords via email ...

the email was sent from bct to my email address - and i followed the instructions to the 'change password' link - only to have them as a private question - which i have forgotten the answer to also ...

i didnt think that was much of an issue - except that as soon as the submit button was clicked - i receieved the following message ...

Code:
An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry chrysophylax, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

now this shows three things ...

1 - the security measures that bct have in place are brief and not very descriptive ...
2 - the security measures that bct have in place are active ...
3 - the security measures that bct have in place work ...

now i proceeded to send an email to the above email address to theymos - and will see what happens in the following couple of days ... being an easter weekend - i would assume this may take a little more time so ill leave it till mid to end of next week ...

if i havent received a response by then - ill message mprep and see what suggestion he / she will advise of what can be done ...

a three year hero profile like mine should NEVER be allowed to go to waste ( as i know many of you have had profiles lost that are much older than that again ) - and there should be various countermeasures to allow the official owner of the account to prove themselves ( like knowing or remebering the last private messages before the lockout - which in my case was the 23rd march 2016 ) ...

but again - we will see what happens with the responses i get ...

i will keep you all informed of what happnes with this through this profile ive now started ( which is the short version of my name anyway ) ...

as for the update so far ...

the move is being finalized on the 28th march 2016 ( a couple of days away ) which means i will be on and offline here for the next few days - only to be completely offline for a few days while i set up house in the new premises ... this means that i will be only messaging when necessary - and any of those of you that needed my attention before this happened via pm ( there were about 7 pms in all - i only got to answer one ) will need to send a pm to this current profile - until i can resolve this issue with theymos ( and mprep if possible ) - to get back into my official profile ...

thefarm will be down and will not be back in to production until another residence for it can be found - and am currently in the process of looking for a small warehouse for its growth and redesign and development ... that will happen end of next week when i have personally settled into my ( partner and i ) new residence ...

i will be posting this message in all three forums that are granite based - AND - the mining forums i usually frequent ( like spmod and tpruvot thread ) ...

much appreciated for all your support thus far - and hope to be back online soon with my proper profile ...

#crysx

-------

i still havent heard from the people at bct - so im working with this account until i can get my other account back ...

mt777 - would luv to catch up on skype again ... im a little more settled with the move and now looking for a new place to 'home' thefarm ( and thegrid ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:52:03 AM

Sorry for the headache crysx... That sucks after being such an active member of this community. I have no doubt that Theymos will work with you and get your account squared away.

Good luck
Crazy

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 10:42:59 AM

Sorry for the headache crysx... That sucks after being such an active member of this community. I have no doubt that Theymos will work with you and get your account squared away.

Good luck
Crazy

tanx crazywack ...

but still nothing from them for about a week and a half now ...

i posted because a LOT of members still think i have access to the profile - and continue to send pms and communication that way ... i dont get ANY of them ...

so for the time being - im using this newbie ( ie - VERY limited account ) to get back on to bct and communicate ...

but i do appreciate the positive backup here - as its become a debilitating issue - not being able to communicate as effectively as i used to ...

anyway ... i see things here have been progressing - albeit slowly - but progressing nonetheless ... all good things take time - and i think that this project will be a bomb exploding when its fully functional ...

ive now taken over ozziecoin as well as having granite - so i would luv to have these two coins as part of the toshidesk project when it comes to light ... ill be back full time on the grn and ozc and dbm projects within a couple of weeks anyway - so a many changes will be happening soon - and if there is anything i can bring here - i will ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:23:24 PM

-------

hi all ...

chrysophylax here ...

im messaging from this 'newbie' account 'crysx' because i have tried to log in to bct from the new premises - and failed miserably ...

due to my computer being a linux machine AND being fully encrypted AND having a password wallet that is fully encrypted - i only ever really need to know a few passwrds ( 16 in all ) ... one of the passwords ( and details as i later found out - due to the questions that bct ask for verification ) i did not alott to memory were those conatined in the personal encrypted wallet ... one of those was bitcointalk password and details ...

yesterday - i tried to log in unsucessfully with the wrong password ... the password is 3 years old - which as long as ive had the chrysophylax profile ... it also has made more than 3000posts and is a hero member - about to go to legendary in the coming weeks / months ... now before any of you carryo on about changing passwords regularly and all that - i agree and am totally devoted to changing 'simplistic' passwords ... not ones that require brute force with decryption algorithms and a farm of hash to crack the passwords ... so to move on with the story ...

more than all that - the chrysophylax profile is also is the authority profile for the granite thread AND the dbm thread ( the two projects i currenty have ) and was about to take control of the other coin we have just adopted - ozziecoin ...

when the unsuccessful attempt to log in was tried three times - i attempted to change passwords via email ...

the email was sent from bct to my email address - and i followed the instructions to the 'change password' link - only to have them as a private question - which i have forgotten the answer to also ...

i didnt think that was much of an issue - except that as soon as the submit button was clicked - i receieved the following message ...

Code:
An Error Has Occurred!

1 - the security measures that bct have in place are brief and not very descriptive ...

now i proceeded to send an email to the above email address to theymos - and will see what happens in the following couple of days ... being an easter weekend - i would assume this may take a little more time so ill leave it till mid to end of next week ...

if i havent received a response by then - ill message mprep and see what suggestion he / she will advise of what can be done ...

a three year hero profile like mine should NEVER be allowed to go to waste ( as i know many of you have had profiles lost that are much older than that again ) - and there should be various countermeasures to allow the official owner of the account to prove themselves ( like knowing or remebering the last private messages before the lockout - which in my case was the 23rd march 2016 ) ...

i will keep you all informed of what happnes with this through this profile ive now started ( which is the short version of my name anyway ) ...

the move is being finalized on the 28th march 2016 ( a couple of days away ) which means i will be on and offline here for the next few days - only to be completely offline for a few days while i set up house in the new premises ... this means that i will be only messaging when necessary - and any of those of you that needed my attention before this happened via pm ( there were about 7 pms in all - i only got to answer one ) will need to send a pm to this current profile - until i can resolve this issue with theymos ( and mprep if possible ) - to get back into my official profile ...

thefarm will be down and will not be back in to production until another residence for it can be found - and am currently in the process of looking for a small warehouse for its growth and redesign and development ... that will happen end of next week when i have personally settled into my ( partner and i ) new residence ...

i will be posting this message in all three forums that are granite based - AND - the mining forums i usually frequent ( like spmod and tpruvot thread ) ...

much appreciated for all your support thus far - and hope to be back online soon with my proper profile ...

#crysx

-------

i still havent heard from the people at bct - so im working with this account until i can get my other account back ...

mt777 - would luv to catch up on skype again ... im a little more settled with the move and now looking for a new place to 'home' thefarm ( and thegrid ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Wondering what happened to you.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your BCT account.

I'm pretty sure you will get things worked out with that.

Have you heard anything back yet?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:48:55 AM

Good luck
Crazy

I see you went Legendary!

That's awesome.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I hit it way before I thought I would. Still a long trip threw crypto land. Only had to get cheated, scammed, and fleeced many times over to get it hahahaha.

Thanks, wouldn't trade it, I have learned so much in this space and everyday it get more exciting!

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:55:38 AM

-------

hi all ...

chrysophylax here ...

Code:
An Error Has Occurred!

#crysx

-------

tanx ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Wondering what happened to you.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your BCT account.

I'm pretty sure you will get things worked out with that.

Have you heard anything back yet?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

hi mate ...

lots more happening unfortunately ...

some good - some bad ... but its all a process and something that has to be endured ...

a lot of good though - which makes up for the bad - like the bct account screwup ... would be nice to have it sorted earlier than later though ...

ill be around one way or another ...

hope to catch up soon with you - lots to discuss ...

#crysx

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:38:04 AM

I am very sorry but your account cannot be recovered.

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:13:52 PM

do you think? ...

so you have little faith in the moderators of the forum? ...

im finding that taking so long to even respond to my requests is quite frustrating ...

but then again - who knows ... maybe they are just busy ...

i hope that is just the case ... its very difficult to continue with a newbie account that has such restrictions ...

#crysx

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:36:57 PM

do you think? ...

im finding that taking so long to even respond to my requests is quite frustrating ...

i hope that is just the case ... its very difficult to continue with a newbie account that has such restrictions ...

#crysx

Just kidding mate, I hope you will get your account back.
However just like you lost your account, we all lost MTR block explorer because Rich Territo has no 0.02 BTC to pay for it. And we will not get it back.

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:45:57 PM

do you think? ...

#crysx

However just like you lost your account, we all lost MTR block explorer because Rich Territo has no 0.02 BTC to pay for it. And we will not get it back.

tanx ... i hope i get it back too ...

no block explorer? ... ok ...

rich doesnt normally let things like that slip ... i wonder what happened ...

im still going through the hell thats called unpacking and settling in - so i wont be around 'too' much - but i havent caught up with rich for a while so i dunno whats actually happening ...

its important to have a block explorer - especially one like the one fairglu runs ... its full featured and very quick and its always up to date ...

im out of btc and money for the time being until i find a place i can start thefarm again - but when that happens - id be happy to help out for the block explorer ...

i highly doubt that its a 'no btc' situation for rich - there is probably something else holding this back ... otherwise progress on toshidesk wouldnt be going forward ...

i guess we will see what he comes out with - and a catchup would be in order soon ...

im on skype - so i just need to know when rich will be around ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:01:30 PM

do you think? ...

#crysx

im still going through the hell thats called unpacking and settling in - so i wont be around 'too' much - but i havent caught up with rich for a while so i dunno whats actually happening ...

its important to have a block explorer - especially one like the one fairglu runs ... its full featured and very quick and its always up to date ...

im out of btc and money for the time being until i find a place i can start thefarm again - but when that happens - id be happy to help out for the block explorer ...

i highly doubt that its a 'no btc' situation for rich - there is probably something else holding this back ... otherwise progress on toshidesk wouldnt be going forward ...

i guess we will see what he comes out with - and a catchup would be in order soon ...

#crysx

Crysx,

I certainly can get the block explorer up within an hour, but for right now the one in the MTR wallet is acceptable.

Best believe I have a strategy behind this.

ToshiDesk development is still taking place daily.

I could certainly prove it if you like.

We are soon to integrate ToshiDesk into a major exchange.

Yes, ToshiDesk will be partnering with a crypto currency exchange to offer non fiat trading pairs.

Don't get into bicker battles with trolls mate, its simply a game for them.

One in particular is getting into your head right now trolling you about your BCT account.

You will get it back, just keep cool and send daily messages to the mods.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:10:09 PM

do you think? ...

#crysx

#crysx

Crysx,

I certainly can get the block explorer up within an hour, but for right now the one in the MTR wallet is acceptable.

Best believe I have a strategy behind this.

ToshiDesk development is still taking place daily.

I could certainly prove it if you like.

We are soon to integrate ToshiDesk into a major exchange.

Yes, ToshiDesk will be partnering with a crypto currency exchange to offer non fiat trading pairs.

Don't get into bicker battles with trolls mate, its simply a game for them.

One in particular is getting into your head right now trolling you about your BCT account.

You will get it back, just keep cool and send daily messages to the mods.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

no worries mate ...

im just very tired - and have had one hell of a journey with this damned move ive had to do ...

its taken all my funds and all my energy and all my sleep ... which isnt hard to do these days with all the work that i need to catch up on - now that thefarm is down and not mining ( ie - earning me coins ) ...

i dont doubt what you are doing at all - or the behind the scenes work ... we havent caught up due to BOTH our lives taking a huge amount of time and money out of us ...

ive now not only got granite ( grn ) - but now have ozziecoin ( ozc ) - which will have changes coming with the coin and the entire ecosystem in the coming weeks and months ... so a lot of work still ahead - but as you know - slow and steady progress will win the race ...

in any case - im always here when you have time to chat and catchup ... im interested in catching up with you on a number things - not just mtr and toshidesk ...

but for now im off to bed ... its late and im very tired ...

tanx and nite ...

#crysx

luxfilms

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:19:55 PM

Creo que hay algo que podría ayudar mucho a esta moneda, y es comenzar a hablar el lenguaje de la gente común. de la gente que no sabe nada de programación y no sabe nada de trading.

Voy a dar un ejemplo: Imaginemos que vengan 20 personas nuevas interesada en adquirir la moneda. Pero esa personas no tengan computadora, solo usen su celular. No existe una web wallet segura para esta moneda. no existe una wallet práctica para mover esta moneda rápidamente. tendría que llegar a tu casa y encender una computadora para hacer una transacción. La publicidad tiene que mejorar. Otra cosa muy importante.

La mayoría de las monedas están diseñada desde una mentalidad avara y competitiva. Por eso hay tanto engaño en este ambiente de las criptomonedas. Por qué no pensamos en construir algo juntos donde todos ganen, basado en la colaboración y trabajo en equipo.  Osea hacer crecer la moneda poco a poco pero con un crecimiento real y constante.

Por ejemplo establecer: un wall o piso donde la moneda no pueda bajar, y establecer un cielo o techo donde la moneda no pueda subir facilmente. Y que tanto el piso y el cielo vayan creciendo poco a poco gradualmente. 

Hacer esto de forma organizada nos ayudaría a todos , crearemos un ambiente confiado donde nuestro dinero crece y no un simple juego de arriba y abajo que no es otra cosa que robar el dinero sutilmente de las personas que confían en este proyecto. Vamos a cambiar el trading competitivo e avaro por una de colaboración y trabajo en equipo, que creen ?

----------------
I think there is something that could help a lot in this currency, and start talking the language of ordinary people. people who know nothing about programming and knows nothing of trading.

I'll give an example: Imagine that come 20 new people interested in buying the currency. But that people have no computer, just use your phone. There is a secure web wallet for this currency. there is no practical wallet to move this currency quickly. You would have to get home and turn on a computer to make a transaction. Advertising needs to improve. Another very important thing.

Most currencies are designed from a greedy and competitive mentality. Why there is so much deception in this environment of criptomonedas. Why not think about building something together where everyone wins, based on collaboration and teamwork. Osea currency grow slowly but with a real and constant growth.

For example set: A wall or floor where the currency can not lose, and establish a sky or ceiling where the currency can not climb easily. And both the floor and the sky will grow slowly gradually.

Do this in an organized way help us all, we will create a trusting environment where our money grows and not a simple game up and down is nothing but subtly steal money from people who rely on this project. We will change the competitive and avaricious trading by one of collaboration and teamwork, which you think?
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:40:38 AM

Any new news on a full release?! DC said a while back it was close.

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: