Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 06:06:35 PM

No shit, CRYPTSY market on the screenshot. Epic.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:44:39 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 07:26:40 AM by HegelianCattalactics

MasterTrader777, DC Girl

So I am up looking at Toshidesk
- Seems the Chart feed is offline ? (Problem Loading Page)

You guys better pair up MTR value with Toshidesk asap
- We have a run of interest coming in 75ish days with BTC Jul 30th halving
- Time to posture for the September markets and get pole position asap.

My concern is that if MTR does not get on the ball and pair value with Toshidesk that a massive leadership oversight has occurred
and the "Coin of the Toshidesk realm" won't offer leverage and development strength needed to move Toshidesk to the forefront.

This oversight could cause both to fail.

Much bigger more savvy and well funded groups from the Trillion Dollar "Currency Market"
have been eyeing the Crypto arena and will move in very resolutely and quickly.
(The charting platforms in the currency markets are some of the best in the world.)

I have warned about this issue dozens of times over almost a 2 year period.

I talked with you recently Rich and wasted my time and was disrespected "yet again."
I've no skin in MTR anymore and have lost 7 BTC with you all.

I want to be where the best team and charting is.
That is historically where the best traders are as well.

So I am just saying the same issues I have said for years to you.

The opportunity is huge !!!   But you guys need superior traction before the current starts to move into Crypto like never before.

George - Catallaxy

Hello George,

Sorry to hear you sold all of your MTR at a market loss.

I believe I've told you for years I appreciate your participation.

I'm not sure where I disrespected you in the first place, let alone again.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I scheduled a meeting with you. Within the exact frame of market timing I told you I would.
I bothered to clarify with well tuned communication the plan I had been working on for over a year. (Remember I have 20 years of investment marketing experience.)

And you gave me crap; disrespected a professional meeting process and played the "control" game with me versus had the respect to hear a simple plan to ready a marketing roll-out.

Very disrespectful and unprofessional MasterTrader777

Plus - I had put in (Exactly as I had said I would) 4 months of work to establish a pre-qualified base of 65,000 people of which a ~ 30% of them would help gain traction in the crypto marketspace. (Max 30% because it is a global network.)

These are New people ... new blood in this drained out market!

So --- I got the same crap and rhetoric and disrespect from you I had before when I do know what I am doing and have proven it multiple times.

Those charts you are showing above - They are mine ... I drafted them ... I made the article; I made the comments.

Too bad Toshidesk erased the charts that I put up that showed 11 months ahead of time the gains in BTC. (Exactly as I had charted.)

George = Catallaxy

HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:17:27 AM

Found the same chart of those early patterns a couple hundred below where we are now.

http://prntscr.com/b5dxht
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:58:31 AM

MasterTrader777, DC Girl

My concern is that if MTR does not get on the ball and pair value with Toshidesk that a massive leadership oversight has occurred
and the "Coin of the Toshidesk realm" won't offer leverage and development strength needed to move Toshidesk to the forefront.

Much bigger more savvy and well funded groups from the Trillion Dollar "Currency Market"
(The charting platforms in the currency markets are some of the best in the world.)

I talked with you recently Rich and wasted my time and was disrespected "yet again."

The opportunity is huge !!!   But you guys need superior traction before the current starts to move into Crypto like never before.

George - Catallaxy

Hello George,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I scheduled a meeting with you. Within the exact frame of market timing I told you I would.
I bothered to clarify with well tuned communication the plan I had been working on for over a year. (Remember I have 20 years of investment marketing experience.)

And you gave me crap; disrespected a professional meeting process and played the "control" game with me versus had the respect to hear a simple plan to ready a marketing roll-out.

Plus - I had put in (Exactly as I had said I would) 4 months of work to establish a pre-qualified base of 65,000 people of which a ~ 30% of them would help gain traction in the crypto marketspace. (Max 30% because it is a global network.)

So --- I got the same crap and rhetoric and disrespect from you I had before when I do know what I am doing and have proven it multiple times.

Those charts you are showing above - They are mine ... I drafted them ... I made the article; I made the comments.

Too bad Toshidesk erased the charts that I put up that showed 11 months ahead of time the gains in BTC. (Exactly as I had charted.)

George = Catallaxy

George,

Sorry you feel as if I disrespected you in anyway.

That wasn't my intention by any means.

I felt the conversation went very well, and after 1.5 hours of talking I had personal home matters to attend to, and said I would call you back.

You said that you would still be around, and when I returned 30 mins later...you had signed off.

Then the next morning, I got a message from you claiming you couldn't work with me?

I replied, a bit thrown off by your personal jab of words.

I'm all about working your plan, and wanted to have a contract written up that protected both yourself and I.

We spoke about you being paid very well for your contributions to the project.

I just was more in tune with getting something on paper sooner rather than later.

We have been speaking for over 2 years, and know you know your stuff and have your connections to big names.

Never once did I deny this.

I truly beg to differ on anything being unprofessional, and I believe I have the conversation recorded.

That is besides the real point of this message.

I just like things to be done right, and we can talk about how we want to do something for another 1 yr or so, but why not surface your ideas and see if they have legs before we run out of time?

You even were speaking about the halving of BTC and I know this is a circuital date to keep in mind, so lets giddy up and go George.

Lets start looking at some paperwork, and get things signed...Its just how I do business.

My team likes your ideas, and we wish to see if your ideas can bring the user base as it sounds it could.

Plain and simple, no funny business.

What do you say?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:12:03 AM

Hello Community,

Quarterly MTR Distributions have been made.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:49:49 AM

MasterTrader777, DC Girl

George - Catallaxy

Hello George,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

George = Catallaxy

George,

I felt the conversation went very well, and after 1.5 hours of talking I had personal home matters to attend to, and said I would call you back.

You said that you would still be around, and when I returned 30 mins later...you had signed off.

Then the next morning, I got a message from you claiming you couldn't work with me?

I'm all about working your plan, and wanted to have a contract written up that protected both yourself and I.

I just was more in tune with getting something on paper sooner rather than later.

We have been speaking for over 2 years, and know you know your stuff and have your connections to big names.

I truly beg to differ on anything being unprofessional, and I believe I have the conversation recorded.

I just like things to be done right, and we can talk about how we want to do something for another 1 yr or so, but why not surface your ideas and see if they have legs before we run out of time?

You even were speaking about the halving of BTC and I know this is a circuital date to keep in mind, so lets giddy up and go George.

Lets start looking at some paperwork, and get things signed...Its just how I do business.

My team likes your ideas, and we wish to see if your ideas can bring the user base as it sounds it could.

What do you say?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

It was the voice conversation prior and it was short and concise and you were being disrespectful.
I suspect you just don't get that. That is ok. I made the connection to you.

You misinterpret the events. That is ok too.

I doubt you will understand my frustration.
Likely I won't understand yours either.

That is all ok too. My realization was late in coming.
As I said; I can't work with you.

I wanted to because of the 7 layers of leverage I could bring and it being smack dab in my wheelhouse;
and I readied a 65k person pre-qualified network for months for this. (Plus carried 7BTC losses I wanted to recoup.)

I have made this mistake in the past and gotten burned (Not referencing you)
Though I tend to always have excellent people and connections;
I still occasionally over elevate the potential of all the timing and ingredients of a deal;
when it is the excellence of the people that forms the foundation.

I see excellence in you Rich; but other critical warning signs and behavior in professional dialog scream louder.
Sad but good too. I am relieved and have learned from my mistakes yet again.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:00:25 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 05:15:49 AM by mastertrader777

MasterTrader777, DC Girl

George - Catallaxy

Hello George,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

George = Catallaxy

George,

What do you say?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

It was the voice conversation prior and it was short and concise and you were being disrespectful.
I suspect you just don't get that. That is ok. I made the connection to you.

You misinterpret the events. That is ok too.

I doubt you will understand my frustration.
Likely I won't understand yours either.

That is all ok too. My realization was late in coming.
As I said; I can't work with you.

I wanted to because of the 7 layers of leverage I could bring and it being smack dab in my wheelhouse;
and I readied a 65k person pre-qualified network for months for this. (Plus carried 7BTC losses I wanted to recoup.)

I have made this mistake in the past and gotten burned (Not referencing you)
Though I tend to always have excellent people and connections;
I still occasionally over elevate the potential of all the timing and ingredients of a deal;
when it is the excellence of the people that forms the foundation.

I see excellence in you Rich; but other critical warning signs and behavior in professional dialog scream louder.
Sad but good too. I am relieved and have learned from my mistakes yet again.

There was nothing said in the voice conversation that was even remotely disrespectful towards you.

Sorry you feel that way.

I can actually play back the conversation if you wish.

I am listening to you, being optimistic, and offering my take on your ideas proposed in a real life situation incorporating MTR and ToshiDesk.

Really good ideas, you even agreed on many times.

I then am asking you to spit back some ideas, sort of like ping pong.

You refused.

That put me into the mindset that you were hiding something.

Or didn't trust me to shoot a plug and play idea back to me.

Wish you spoke more about some actual foreseeable actions you could administer.  

Nothing has changed since the first day we spoke up until now.

You are still claiming you can lay out this plan, but I have yet to see any material or contract.

It's all talk until you produce something I can see.

Many early people in this thread thought ToshiDesk was a vaporware concept with no actual production taking place.

Well, I put my money where my brain was, and hired the people to make it happen...Thats what I do. Make it happen no mater who tries to bring me down.

You are basing all of our productive past on one conversation you claim to be the death of our relationship, when I still have no idea what you are talking about when you come to say I disrespected you.

You are also now trying to continue disrespecting me in my own thread, and make a scene out of it.

I can understand your investment in MTR hasn't yielded you a pay your house off return, but I haven't quit my vision, and not going to let people that try to bring me down get in the way of that.

Not everyone has a clear vision early on, but I feel I have put my best foot forward and delivered the best I could so far without further funding.

People like you George come and go, and people like me take it as it comes, and pick up where I left off.

No disrespect, and I'm not sure where our disconnect struck, but it has been a pleasure knowing you.

My apologies, yet again.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:21:12 AM

Hello Community,

Gatecoin was hacked.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING GATECOIN HOT WALLET BREACH

HONG KONG – MAY 14 – Following an initial forensic investigation conducted by a professional cyber security firm, Tehtri Security, the Gatecoin team can confirm that we experienced a breach of our system, and lost 15% of our crypto-asset deposits.

The breach took place between Monday, May 9, late night HKT, to Thursday evening HKT, May 12, 2016. On Monday night HKT, May 9, we experienced a disruption of our service caused by a server reboot and so far, we strongly believe that the breach is linked to this event.

On Friday night HKT, May 13, we detected some suspicious transactions and immediately suspended our services to investigate, and to prevent any more unauthorized access to the ETH and BTC hot wallets.

We have previously communicated the fact that most clients’ crypto-asset funds are stored in multi-signature cold wallets. However, the malicious external party involved in this breach, managed to alter our system so that ETH deposit transfers by-passed the multi-sig cold storage and went directly to the hot wallet during the breach period. This means that losses of ETH funds exceed the 5% limit that we imposed on our hot wallets.

Loss of Funds

In total, the hot wallet breach resulted in the loss of ETH 185,000 and BTC 250, which is equivalent to USD 2 million. This represents 15% of total crypto-asset deposits held by Gatecoin. So far, the forensic investigation has identified the wallet addresses used by the hackers:

Ethereum Addresses:

0x04786aada9deea2150deab7b3b8911c309f5ed90
0xc062dceed93087c9112ff7b02d53e928e49cec09
0x1342a001544b8b7ae4a5d374e33114c66d78bd5f
0xd4914762f9bd566bd0882b71af5439c0476d2ff6
Bitcoin Transactions:

4a1b96b166de37860195af37b6396a0516b009536e0f332006ca61b4fab0cd08
2f41b858712149df089c21d4e1c036e0a465335c5a29be38df8e945a51e4d809
271c51ff2e6c84c565c94d79872a79d77726fccd47192b6c8f6745f7482e281a
435e0cc79372eef5f43d8d81320940165ea1a0828adab3fdb9822a17caffaf2b
d494c7ca3a03f30c121b02f558b068d3597092454ad325bc320383f070d536bc
90622fc9968b79c90a9ac26f11d13d8dd97ba5b7e9c103594873e6306f7357ea
The Gatecoin team greatly appreciates the patience of all users and stakeholders while we work with Tehtri Security to confirm all of the details related to the breach and ensure that our systems can be moved to a new, clean, thoroughly tested, and monitored infrastructure before services can resume.

A bespoke platform designed to enable all Gatecoin clients to withdraw their remaining funds in DAO, DGD, REP, USD, EUR and HKD will be released on May 28, 2016. The exact date when withdrawals for clients’ ETH and BTC funds will be available has yet to be confirmed.

All DGD, REP and DAO funds are secure and Gatecoin has funded the DAO contracts for DAO token holders. 5% of all BTC funds were compromised in the breach, but 95% remain stored in multi-sig cold wallets along with the remaining crypto-assets.

All fiat currency funds held in USD, EUR and HKD are secured in segregated client accounts and can be withdrawn by clients after May 28, 2016.

The Gatecoin team is currently working on raising additional funding to cover the losses of BTC and ETH and hopes to be able to reimburse all customers that have experienced losses as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for all the concern experienced by our clients and for the inconvenience caused while clients wait for their fund withdrawals to be processed. Gatecoin would also like to express our gratitude to the community of exchanges that have very kindly volunteered to help identify the parties responsible for the stolen funds.

All future updates will be released on Twitter, Reddit and our homepage.

We would like to thank again all of our users, partners, and members of the community for the understanding and support they have expressed to us so far.

Aurélien Menant

CEO, Gatecoin

-------

We have removed Gatecoin from our DB.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:31:36 AM

Signed up for toshitalk, havnt been able to find free time to play around on the platform yet. Looking forward to carving out some time maybe tomorrow.

Great, I just posted a few calls you might want to look at.

I'm going to dedicate some of the left over premine after the burn to paying ToshiDesk users, to be active.

Users that are active deserve to be rewarded.

Posting Charts, News, Ideas, Opinions, Chatter in the box, etc will be graciously rewarded.

Using the premine to build a credible community is the end goal.

Would love to see more active users on there...

Even if you post a development critique, explaining something you think should change, or additions that should be made...Those style of posts, on ToshiDesk will also be rewarded.

Do you part and lets see where we can take ToshiDesk, as we continue to develop this charting platform on a daily basis.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I think rewarding the community is a great idea, but keep it well documented what comes out of the reserve.

Also I suggest ridding toshitalk of the wait time for approval of replays or thread creation.

I agree, reason for the approval rule from the start was due to spam monkeys.

I will turn it off, and just ban the monkeys, as they come.

Of course, the reserve deductions will be well documented.

Not looking to devalue community trust.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Maybe incorporate a report option on posts so community members can self report and then less your your time will be dedicated to babysitting and focused on more important developments, networking, ect.

Done.

Signed up for toshitalk, havnt been able to find free time to play around on the platform yet. Looking forward to carving out some time maybe tomorrow.

I'm going to dedicate some of the left over premine after the burn to paying ToshiDesk users, to be active.

Posting Charts, News, Ideas, Opinions, Chatter in the box, etc will be graciously rewarded.

Even if you post a development critique, explaining something you think should change, or additions that should be made...Those style of posts, on ToshiDesk will also be rewarded.

Do you part and lets see where we can take ToshiDesk, as we continue to develop this charting platform on a daily basis.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I think rewarding the community is a great idea, but keep it well documented what comes out of the reserve.

Also I suggest ridding toshitalk of the wait time for approval of replays or thread creation.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Maybe incorporate a report option on posts so community members can self report and then less your your time will be dedicated to babysitting and focused on more important developments, networking, ect.

that as well as assigning a mod that is willing to work with you to moderate the forum as well ... someone you can trust of course ...

#crysx

I think we spoke about maybe you being a mod for us?

I could set you up as a mod if you still wish to lend a hand.

I think we will need at least 2-3 mods early on.

Let me know if you are game to mod for ToshiTalk.

Really looking to get that forum more active.

Been really working on the spam filters lately, and have been locking down registration parameters to prevent spam bots.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

hi mate ...

hope all is well ...

no we did not speak about it - but im flattered Smiley ...

i will help in anyway - but i am unsure of whether i would be any real good use to you ( or the community ) as a forum mod ... i know i could do it - if the knowledge of the forum was adequate ...

we can trial and see if you like - and i would suggest that those with experience in the forum system would be better placed than i - but who has stepped up for the job? ...

there is one person whom i know who is experienced and very good - but he is very busy with his personal projects for the moment ...

lets chat and see what we can come up with - we can always learn Wink ...

im on skype most days and evenings now - which would make most nights and mornings for you ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:34:12 AM

Hello Community,

Just floating around in TheDAO forums!

Looking to be a perspective proposal and I thought no better way than to put us out there!

After all investors have pitched in over $130M USD in 2 weeks already for that very purpose.

To fund stellar ideas and projects, and why can't ToshiDesk be put up on the perspective list?

See what I wrote here:

https://forum.daohub.org/t/toshidesk-social-charting-platform-dao-proposal-aggresive-marketing-grant-needed/2477

Let me know what you think!

RETWEET PLEASE! - https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/732730246773002240

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:39:52 AM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Done.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

that as well as assigning a mod that is willing to work with you to moderate the forum as well ... someone you can trust of course ...

#crysx

Been really working on the spam filters lately, and have been locking down registration parameters to prevent spam bots.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

hi mate ...

hope all is well ...

i will help in anyway - but i am unsure of whether i would be any real good use to you ( or the community ) as a forum mod ... i know i could do it - if the knowledge of the forum was adequate ...

we can trial and see if you like - and i would suggest that those with experience in the forum system would be better placed than i - but who has stepped up for the job? ...

there is one person whom i know who is experienced and very good - but he is very busy with his personal projects for the moment ...

im on skype most days and evenings now - which would make most nights and mornings for you ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx Grin

Yea the forum software is pretty well known and super easy to use.

It's phpBB.

I love it, it works well, and can handle high volume traffic no problem.

If you are willing to just be 1 mod out of 3-5 I might hire...It wouldn't require much time.

Maybe 10 mins here and there throughout the week.

I have another group of Crypto Pals I can always rely on and said they would help in any way possible.

Appreciate your positive attitude.

Thanks for sticking by my side through all of this!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:16:53 AM

Picked up a lot on the dump, nice liquidity! Smiley

Looks like a few bots are playing around on it.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 02:58:51 PM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Done.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

#crysx

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

hi mate ...

hope all is well ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx Grin

Yea the forum software is pretty well known and super easy to use.

It's phpBB.

I love it, it works well, and can handle high volume traffic no problem.

If you are willing to just be 1 mod out of 3-5 I might hire...It wouldn't require much time.

Maybe 10 mins here and there throughout the week.

I have another group of Crypto Pals I can always rely on and said they would help in any way possible.

Appreciate your positive attitude.

Thanks for sticking by my side through all of this!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

no worries mate ...

you know im on skype - let me know what your ideas are ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:31:41 PM

Ok. Here it is:

Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

I will go ahead and purchase those 30K MTR for 777 sats per.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:07:37 AM

WoW 385 sat Shocked
really big dump...

what happened

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:53:06 AM

Yea was hoping that would get filled. That's mine Cheesy

NM looks like it fully filled!

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:15:09 AM

Premine being dumped?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:30:58 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 05:52:25 AM by mastertrader777

Community,

Yes.

I have liquidated some of the premine to pay for development costs that have come out of my pocket for the last 1.5 years.

The amount that was liquidated was 1.45M and this was done over the last 3 days.

7940000.99982 MTR remains in the premine wallet.

You can count on a major fraction of this premine being burned within the next 90 days.

There are many upsides to the offloading of some of the premine.

1. More holders of MTR = More interest / Increased ToshiDesk User base
2. More interest = More network stability / More Network Connections ( POS )
3. More market activity = More Exchange Interest ( POLONIEX )
4. There were just too few people with large amounts of MTR, and many were just hoarding, but not supporting the network by staking...in a sense killing the coin.
5. If you notice more buy support is popping up by the hour, and its funny to see more people want to buy now than 4 days ago when it had a streak of stable price for many months before.

Many other reasons I can list for the reasoning behind why the premine was used for its intended purpose.

So, it was either I continue to come out of pocket with money from my day job to continue funding this project, or it was use the premine for what is was intended for while maximizing upside potential for the market and community.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:35:50 AM

Community,

Yes.

I have liquidated some of the premine to pay for development costs that have come out of my pocket for the last 1.5 years.

The amount that was liquidated was 1.45M and this was done over the last 3 days.

7940000.99982 MTR remains in the premine wallet.

You can count on a major fraction of this premine being burned within the next 90 days.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Really?

Funny now that absolutely everything is lost, but not before when still half a dozen idiots believe... You guys are really, REALLY dirty.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:44:09 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 07:00:40 AM by crazywack

Wow just wow

Should of consulted the community first.

How much more are you selling...

How much is being burned?

You just burned this project to the ground, it's a shame too cuz very few are still here.

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: