Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106640 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 03:48:36 AM

Jokes, hints, sarcasm... With all the open source mining code around here writing simple GPU miner is matter of days for any programmer even without past experience with cryptocurrencies. Writing good miner is hard, but merely outperforming CPU for this particular algorithm is easy.
yep, as the cpu code is out (struggled a bit to understand what was doing the pok thing), it is rather easy...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:16:55 PM

Is anyone having trouble connecting to suprnova pool?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:19:09 PM

After all this GPU Miner discussion . I think I'll leave to the GPU miners to enjoy & dump this coin. It would have been a great coin ....too bad that greed is a general point in Cryptocurrencies . The greediness is so huge that regular people wouldn't have a chance to come back. It will take a great effort to make a real worthy cypto for all the people out there to enjoy. I can't compete with my 1-2 MHs made by 10-15 pc's  vs. their GPU's. It's too much energy consumed while they are dumping 1000-2000 ZRC / day.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

After all this GPU Miner discussion . I think I'll leave to the GPU miners to enjoy & dump this coin. It would have been a great coin ....too bad that greed is a general point in Cryptocurrencies . The greediness is so huge that regular people wouldn't have a chance to come back. It will take a great effort to make a real worthy cypto for all the people out there to enjoy. I can't compete with my 1-2 MHs made by 10-15 pc's  vs. their GPU's.
small cpu miners are relieved.
Seriously in your position 15pc's your whining is out of place and lets be honest you wouldn't give a shit if the situation was reversed and speaking of greed, putting 15pc shows yourself as greedy and more interested in accumulating and dumping than anything else.
So please stop that hypocritical whining.

ps: I don't think anybody is making 2k zfr/day (or at least not with gpu's) and you can't either dump 2k/day on the exchange, there isn't enough buy support for that

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:27:10 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 10:55:00 PM by SpiryGolden

After all this GPU Miner discussion . I think I'll leave to the GPU miners to enjoy & dump this coin. It would have been a great coin ....too bad that greed is a general point in Cryptocurrencies . The greediness is so huge that regular people wouldn't have a chance to come back. It will take a great effort to make a real worthy cypto for all the people out there to enjoy. I can't compete with my 1-2 MHs made by 10-15 pc's  vs. their GPU's.
small cpu miners are relieved.
Seriously in your position 15pc's your whining is out of place and lets be honest you wouldn't give a shit if the situation was reversed and speaking of greed, putting 15pc shows yourself as greedy and more interested in accumulating and dumping than anything else.
So please stop that hypocritical whining.

ps: I don't think anybody is making 2k zfr/day (or at least not with gpu's) and you can't either dump 2k/day on the exchange, there isn't enough buy support for that

Mate I think you should look on the charts. And they are 15 PC's that are from friends and they aren't high performance except one Smiley That it's has 2 Xeon processors in it. So again yeah you should look at pools stats & cryptsy charts. You should calm down. Because All I did is hoard & not dump believe that this it would be a future coin but since people are dumping like crazy specially the big miners... . I dono who is greed me with 2 MHs = 15 pc's or the one who has 40MH ? Let me know . And yes you are right ...just a few K's and the coin is good as dead. And yes I am whining while you have the GPU miner and share to your friends while you guys laugh of us:)
th3.r00t

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:34:46 PM

Well I suspect that somebody has a GPU miner active . one user has 40 MH/s on suprnova . Which to be honest 16 core = 650 kh/sec so lets see it needs around 80 cpu's with 16 cores. Makes sense ? Neah ... I am 80% sure that it's using GPU...
Ok fine with Xeon Phi would make it around 1.2 MH'ses so still it needs 40 of them .

I am using  2xXeon E5-2670 = 16 cores and gets me 650 kh/sec. So I guess Xeon Phi after some quick google research could do double .
I got it somebody working @ CERN | Accelerating science is throwing all the hashrate  Cheesy. The fact is with a C++ and CUDA or OpenCL coding knowledge could easily overwite the code from let's say spreadcoin ccminer witch is based on X11 and cpuminer similar to this coin. But those two miners were obviously so excited that they brag about rewriting the miner and now they call themselfs a "liars". Lesson learned, next time if u have an advantage be quitet, don't brag about it and enjoy it while it lasts   Wink
For sure they can be easly rewrited . And kept somehow secret by why didnt use private pools ? Oh I forgot bragging . Meh I knew it will last a little....well few more days and the show it's over. A mega dump will follow for sure. And when people wonder who is dumping 1BTC of Ziftr per day you can look into pools it's easy to guess.

For what it's worth, we're aware of the miners with such large amounts of hashing power on the pools. It's likely that they're using GPUs, but we aren't fully convinced of that yet. We saw some users (who we know were just using CPUs) throw 140 MH/s at the network for a short time period last week. I also know my Intel i5 4670k (which is over a year old at this point) can get about 400kH/s. It's not out of line to think that there are users with 100 of those under their control. For example an IT guy at any local community college (where network security would be lax) with CAD and other engineering programs can probably muster that.

What it really comes down to for us is a balance of the total hashrate of the network and its distribution. There are ALWAYS going to be "whales" on a network. Now it's because they either have their own custom mining software or unrestricted access to many CPUs. When we "open the gates" it will be those with large GPU farms or cheap electricity. We don't like that there is a single user with so much power, but other than that the network is fairly well distributed and CPU mining is still very viable. We're already getting many new people into crypto (more than we expected at this point), which is good for all coins. That will go away when the coin becomes GPU only.

~500 MH/s network from CPU's only???
Come on!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
matrixsu

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:51:37 PM

ziftr coin on crypsty
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:52:08 PM

ziftr coin on crypsty

yup... since launch...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:32:24 PM

Come on!

Agreed...it's time to release the GPU mining software and call it a day on the CPU phase. The cat's out of the bag and we can definitely expect that those few who are running modified GPU mining software for Ziftrcoin will be dumping, to take advantage of their much larger than usual share of the block rewards, while they can. It's going to hurt the exchange price, to have such an imbalance in block reward distribution; because you can be certain those GPU miners are not mining to hold Ziftrcoin.
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:42:14 PM

Come on!

Agreed...it's time to release the GPU mining software and call it a day on the CPU phase. The cat's out of the bag and we can definitely expect that those few who are running modified GPU mining software for Ziftrcoin will be dumping, to take advantage of their much larger than usual share of the block rewards, while they can. It's going to hurt the exchange price, to have such an imbalance in block reward distribution; because you can be certain those GPU miners are not mining to hold Ziftrcoin.
Finally somebody with a bit of common sense around here. But it seems the one who aren't agree are very affected by people who shout around:"Oh it must be GPU's" . Which I tend to be suspicious about it. Well not really that DJM guy has the GPU Miner all for himself Smiley . I know it 100% . So I guess he shared it around his friends. While we are waiting like idiots here.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:27:19 PM

Come on!

Finally somebody with a bit of common sense around here. But it seems the one who aren't agree are very affected by people who shout around:"Oh it must be GPU's" . Which I tend to be suspicious about it. Well not really that DJM guy has the GPU Miner all for himself Smiley . I know it 100% .
wow you must be clairvoyant...    Roll Eyes
(and no I didn't share with friends as agreed with ziftr team)

ps: and yes it is probably cpu (vps or aws instance as they don't stay up all time)

djm34 facebook page
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:29:38 PM

Come on!

Finally somebody with a bit of common sense around here. But it seems the one who aren't agree are very affected by people who shout around:"Oh it must be GPU's" . Which I tend to be suspicious about it. Well not really that DJM guy has the GPU Miner all for himself Smiley . I know it 100% .

Well sorry for not believing you Smiley It's been a nice ride guys and the dumps will come soon.
P.S : They aren't VPS or AWS. Why ? It's simple the pools don't support right now stratum so it's impossible to mine with a GPU on a pool. So they are doing solo . Easy that's why the extra 250 MHs hashrate won't appear in stats.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:33:39 PM

Come on!

Well sorry for not believing you Smiley It's been a nice ride guys and the dumps will come soon.
believe whatever your want... (reasoning with troll is usually pointless, so I won't even try)

djm34 facebook page
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:51:24 AM

all new algo coin scams   they make new algo having private miner ready so have high hash compare others this coin very bad 4.5% premine 

they pump coin buy sell each other get value up hope for buyers show.  if buyers show dump coins make coin worthless they disapear do again different name coin.

this coin scam  they not release GPU miner while few mine use GPU high hash getting many coins  they dump coin die fast

history again repeats  only idiot not see  they lie lie lie for scam

ZiftrCOIN
Neutrino
etherium
rimbit
paycoin
blocknet
bitbay

claim big thing  but in end nothing  this coin same  nothing lies for make fast profit

scam scam scam

only mine invest coin with release miner for every people  none premine 

not listen lies regard merchant network just stupid if believe  no future this coin  made only quick profit

ZWGuy

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:52:19 AM

P.S : They aren't VPS or AWS. Why ? It's simple the pools don't support right now stratum so it's impossible to mine with a GPU on a pool. So they are doing solo . Easy that's why the extra 250 MHs hashrate won't appear in stats.

You don't need stratum to use GPU miners. If you look, djm is on the supernova pool right now.

I know some people might not believe it, but we actually have a pretty good idea of how many GPU miners are out there. The only one we're unsure about is the Cacak user on the supernova pool who has around 40 MH/s and we're not even convinced it's a GPU miner. As I mentioned before we've seen users throw 100s of MH/s of CPU power at it. The network only has about 370 MH/s right now, but even at 500 MH/s it's not a stretch to assume it's mostly CPU miners. A lot of people are getting into the CPU mining who are new to it because of how easy it is. We had 200 MH/s within 12 hours of the coins launch.

Here's some (not all) of the numbers we're looking at:
There are 325+ workers on the pools.
Only a few users have hashrates over 1 MH/s.
Pools make up about 60% of the network.
At least 25% of the solo miners are CPU mining (by looking at PoK blocks on the blockchain).

ZWGuy

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:09:35 AM

Honestly, I'll be glad when we can finally release the GPU miners. As worried as everyone here is about GPUs, you have to realize that we're much more stressed out over it. We have to constantly be monitoring things and ready to react. Is there a rogue GPU miner? How does the community feel? Anyone close to 51%? Is the difficulty responding well? etc.

Meanwhile, I'm happily solo CPU mining at home, which is why I'm a bit confused as to why anyone would WANT rushed GPU miners.

Anyway, tomorrow when we have our next spontaneous meeting on the state of GPU mining (we seem to have them about twice a day), I'll make sure and bring up that users are asking for GPU miners. Personally, I think it will be a case of "be careful what you wish for." My prediction is that if we rush out GPU mining, then instead of having 1 person with 10% of the network (what we have now), we'll instead have 15 people with 50% of the network. I'm not convinced that's a better situation to be in.
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:20:58 AM

Honestly, I'll be glad when we can finally release the GPU miners. As worried as everyone here is about GPUs, you have to realize that we're much more stressed out over it. We have to constantly be monitoring things and ready to react. Is there a rogue GPU miner? How does the community feel? Anyone close to 51%? Is the difficulty responding well? etc.

Meanwhile, I'm happily solo CPU mining at home, which is why I'm a bit confused as to why anyone would WANT rushed GPU miners.

Anyway, tomorrow when we have our next spontaneous meeting on the state of GPU mining (we seem to have them about twice a day), I'll make sure and bring up that users are asking for GPU miners. Personally, I think it will be a case of "be careful what you wish for." My prediction is that if we rush out GPU mining, then instead of having 1 person with 10% of the network (what we have now), we'll instead have 15 people with 50% of the network. I'm not convinced that's a better situation to be in.

Well that person you say it is ... it dumps 3k ZRC / day. You can check yesterday charts and today charts. I don't believe that one person to keep 10% and again I don't believe it's just 1. Also it's far for being fair vs. other users that are CPU mining. One person gets 10% of network ... do the math how is  that decentralized and fairy distributed , how is that fairly distributed ? The market is also in big danger & declaring this coin dead Smiley . Why ? the support is under 1BTC ...
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:32:37 AM

Well that person you say it is ... it dumps 3k ZRC / day. You can check yesterday charts and today charts. I don't believe that one person to keep 10% and again I don't believe it's just 1. Also it's far for being fair vs. other users that are CPU mining. One person gets 10% of network ... do the math how is  that decentralized and fairy distributed , how is that fairly distributed ? The market is also in big danger & declaring this coin dead Smiley . Why ? the support is under 1BTC ...

It not fair for purpose  it is part of plan

coin is scam

launch for quick profit few

coin soon die  dev disapear  do again new coin  new name 

people working each other make scam 

they want get btc  that all  care not about future coin   coin just made get fast btc

when no buyers they leave

look history  it happen much in past   just more scam take btc from people
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:52:05 AM

mmm, smell funny, promising one dollar of redemption value and in the ipo only raised about 800000 bucks, we will see how it goes
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:59:27 AM

mmm, smell funny, promising one dollar of redemption value and in the ipo only raised about 800000 bucks, we will see how it goes
Yeah and they don't even have 800$ support on market =) which it would be 0.001% .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: