Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:23:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106640 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:31:04 AM

Well sorry for not believing you Smiley It's been a nice ride guys and the dumps will come soon.
P.S : They aren't VPS or AWS. Why ? It's simple the pools don't support right now stratum so it's impossible to mine with a GPU on a pool. So they are doing solo . Easy that's why the extra 250 MHs hashrate won't appear in stats.

You don't need stratum to use GPU miners. If you look, djm is on the supernova pool right now.

I know some people might not believe it, but we actually have a pretty good idea of how many GPU miners are out there. The only one we're unsure about is the Cacak user on the supernova pool who has around 40 MH/s and we're not even convinced it's a GPU miner. As I mentioned before we've seen users throw 100s of MH/s of CPU power at it. The network only has about 370 MH/s right now, but even at 500 MH/s it's not a stretch to assume it's mostly CPU miners. A lot of people are getting into the CPU mining who are new to it because of how easy it is. We had 200 MH/s within 12 hours of the coins launch.

Here's some (not all) of the numbers we're looking at:
There are 325+ workers on the pools.
Only a few users have hashrates over 1 MH/s.
Pools make up about 60% of the network.
At least 25% of the solo miners are CPU mining (by looking at PoK blocks on the blockchain).

happily (or not actually) playing call of duty (at the time of your post with my pair of 980 so not mining at all)
And I do mostly solo mine (except for test purpose) so stop making up theory.
You clearly don't know shit and not everything is gpu.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:35:14 AM

Honestly, I'll be glad when we can finally release the GPU miners. As worried as everyone here is about GPUs, you have to realize that we're much more stressed out over it. We have to constantly be monitoring things and ready to react. Is there a rogue GPU miner? How does the community feel? Anyone close to 51%? Is the difficulty responding well? etc.

Meanwhile, I'm happily solo CPU mining at home, which is why I'm a bit confused as to why anyone would WANT rushed GPU miners.

Anyway, tomorrow when we have our next spontaneous meeting on the state of GPU mining (we seem to have them about twice a day), I'll make sure and bring up that users are asking for GPU miners. Personally, I think it will be a case of "be careful what you wish for." My prediction is that if we rush out GPU mining, then instead of having 1 person with 10% of the network (what we have now), we'll instead have 15 people with 50% of the network. I'm not convinced that's a better situation to be in.

Well that person you say it is ... it dumps 3k ZRC / day.
2 hours ago you were saying 2k/day, make up your mind when you make up numbers out of nowhere

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:55:05 AM

Honestly, I'll be glad when we can finally release the GPU miners. As worried as everyone here is about GPUs, you have to realize that we're much more stressed out over it. We have to constantly be monitoring things and ready to react. Is there a rogue GPU miner? How does the community feel? Anyone close to 51%? Is the difficulty responding well? etc.

Meanwhile, I'm happily solo CPU mining at home, which is why I'm a bit confused as to why anyone would WANT rushed GPU miners.

Anyway, tomorrow when we have our next spontaneous meeting on the state of GPU mining (we seem to have them about twice a day), I'll make sure and bring up that users are asking for GPU miners. Personally, I think it will be a case of "be careful what you wish for." My prediction is that if we rush out GPU mining, then instead of having 1 person with 10% of the network (what we have now), we'll instead have 15 people with 50% of the network. I'm not convinced that's a better situation to be in.

2 hours ago you were saying 2k/day, make up your mind when you make up numbers out of nowhere

You clearly a total ignorant. Smiley WTF ?! You want me to printscreen you cryptsy charts ?! Or are you suffering from some eye vision problem ? Oh wait , you want to get out with profit and afraid people will believe me . Well they don't have to believe me they can see it for themselves what is going on and also that people like you have the GPU miner and even if you don't say you mining you mine from time to time with big speeds Wink So yeah if you didn't mined in the moment of post you mined when it was 500-600 MH's on network and not on pools.

Oh well for your view issues I'll draw you a picture, maybe you do have some vision problem, and I really feel sorry for you.

So if you watch carefully you can see those 4 bars . It's not even at 24 hours, almost more likely 18 hours. Want to go back future since you released the GPU miner private ? I can do that .  Ok each bar it has between 3k-2k ZRC. So I don't need to make up my mind. It's actually more then 3k ZRC per day and don't tell me they are investors . Smiley I know it's you and who knows your group of friends. Chill out the cat it's already in the bag, no need to aggitate any more people will start to don't care about this coin anymore when they see how Unfair was the distribution & I'll move on to truly CPU coins that worth my attention .
So I think you are the liar here and not me Smiley I come with facts ? You come with worthless words and a private GPU miner released Smiley
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:59:05 AM

I'm looking forward to the GPU miner release, but I'm in no rush. I've been solo mining on a couple of PC's and finding blocks daily. I think the complaining is guys just looking to make a quick buck being early to mine a new coin, they don't care what coin. Once you release GPU miner if they aren't happy with profits they will once again complain. Sadly it's what the alt section on this forum has devolved into, complaining by those that feel entitled to get rich with little to no effort.

wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:48:59 AM

You clearly a total ignorant. Smiley WTF ?! You want me to printscreen you cryptsy charts ?! Or are you suffering from some eye vision problem ? Oh wait , you want to get out with profit and afraid people will believe me . Well they don't have to believe me they can see it for themselves what is going on and also that people like you have the GPU miner and even if you don't say you mining you mine from time to time with big speeds Wink So yeah if you didn't mined in the moment of post you mined when it was 500-600 MH's on network and not on pools.

Oh well for your view issues I'll draw you a picture, maybe you do have some vision problem, and I really feel sorry for you.

So if you watch carefully you can see those 4 bars . It's not even at 24 hours, almost more likely 18 hours. Want to go back future since you released the GPU miner private ? I can do that .  Ok each bar it has between 3k-2k ZRC. So I don't need to make up my mind. It's actually more then 3k ZRC per day and don't tell me they are investors . Smiley I know it's you and who knows your group of friends. Chill out the cat it's already in the bag, no need to aggitate any more people will start to don't care about this coin anymore when they see how Unfair was the distribution & I'll move on to truly CPU coins that worth my attention .
So I think you are the liar here and not me Smiley I come with facts ? You come with worthless words and a private GPU miner released Smiley

scammers that they are

make coin to scam

fast btc is want for them
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:52:04 AM

I'm looking forward to the GPU miner release, but I'm in no rush. I've been solo mining on a couple of PC's and finding blocks daily. I think the complaining is guys just looking to make a quick buck being early to mine a new coin, they don't care what coin. Once you release GPU miner if they aren't happy with profits they will once again complain. Sadly it's what the alt section on this forum has devolved into, complaining by those that feel entitled to get rich with little to no effort.

you idiot

small blocks you find nothing

4.5% premine

buddys private miners  big amount blocks

you coins worth nothing compared

do math  add premine private GPU

They admit 10% so it much more

this coin scam

this coin made for scam

these dev scammer

they want btc only

take btc from idiot
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 10:50:11 AM

why haven't you moved yet, you have been saying that for 2 days, please move on you and your 15pc (oh no you are just waiting for the gpu miner for your 15 rigs and become a whale).
All your whining is only because you thought you would be a whale on cpu only (but didn't worked out well) so you just want the gpu miner for your 15 rigs and become again the whale  Grin

So please move to another cpu only (so you think) coin and stop your insane whining we won't regret you.
(and you can whine as much as you want, the gpu miner will be released when it will be released)

And you are definitely an idiot, if we had wanted to keep the miner private we wouldn't have said we had one  Roll Eyes
and clearly again you don't make 3k coins/day with a gpu (it would be around 300MH/s I think)

djm34 facebook page
Singman33

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:00:22 PM

I agree with djm34, many people here just want a GPU miner BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE to mine a big amount of ZRC and dump them as fast as possible. They dont care about others miners, they dont care about the coin, they are just selfish and want money. But they dont have the skill to make a GPU miner so they are whining again and again.
Keep this coin on CPU until the difficulty make it not mine-able by CPU, then release GPU miners. Simple as that. Never listen selfish people.

About your graph SpiryGolden, did you include in your 2k/3k volume per day, people bying and selling ZRC ? Because it's what I'm doing, I bought when it was low and sold when it was over 800 (Sunday). Ooops, did you forget that ?
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:55:19 PM

why haven't you moved yet, you have been saying that for 2 days, please move on you and your 15pc (oh no you are just waiting for the gpu miner for your 15 rigs and become a whale).
All your whining is only because you thought you would be a whale on cpu only (but didn't worked out well) so you just want the gpu miner for your 15 rigs and become again the whale  Grin

So please move to another cpu only (so you think) coin and stop your insane whining we won't regret you.
(and you can whine as much as you want, the gpu miner will be released when it will be released)

And you are definitely an idiot, if we had wanted to keep the miner private we wouldn't have said we had one  Roll Eyes
and clearly again you don't make 3k coins/day with a gpu (it would be around 300MH/s I think)

I dono where you came up with this, But it is clear you are a total moron. For sure a TOTAL MORON. It has no logic whatsoever what you said. Not a bit of logic ? C'mon man ....I asked 1 bit of logic. And you throw bullshit while I come with facts. It's pathetic. 1. It is private because you keep it just for yourself. 2. 15Pc's that little man ...I don't plan any disturbance or being a whale, but indeed I planed a decent income of ZRC, 3. I can show you my trade logs and I didn't dumped any ZRC since I am on it, but I can't say the same about it. 4. Gezzus, from 300MHs to 700MHs when it was 2 days ago , no no that isn't a GPU. I dono who are you trying to lie here, me or yourself.
P.S: I Have 1-2 MHs from the begging of the mining operation, are you moron ? I am not even in top 15 Smiley lol you fail to see the point here. It's about unfairness gap that it's created while guys like you really become a whale and punnies like us need to suck it up and leave you & your group to mine up and become some greedy whales that you are Smiley

I agree with djm34, many people here just want a GPU miner BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE to mine a big amount of ZRC and dump them as fast as possible. They dont care about others miners, they dont care about the coin, they are just selfish and want money. But they dont have the skill to make a GPU miner so they are whining again and again.
Keep this coin on CPU until the difficulty make it not mine-able by CPU, then release GPU miners. Simple as that. Never listen selfish people.

About your graph SpiryGolden, did you include in your 2k/3k volume per day, people bying and selling ZRC ? Because it's what I'm doing, I bought when it was low and sold when it was over 800 (Sunday). Ooops, did you forget that ?

Now Singman you want me to show you the depth chart also , so people can see that the buy it's so insignificant that it would be more like none , of course there is a buy involved , the sellers dump and the idiots buy . Isn't that the whole process of trading , or else dumpers wouldn't have it where to sell it. Doooh, pure logic. Well it's up to you & your logic, like you said" A few GPU miners wont hurt at all " . I don't wish for GPU miners, but since they exist and mine it seems a very unfair balance here, don't you think ?
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:25:34 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 02:46:24 PM by djm34

I dono where you came up with this, But it is clear you are a total moron. For sure a TOTAL MORON. It has no logic whatsoever what you said. Not a bit of logic ? C'mon man ....I asked 1 bit of logic. And you throw bullshit while I come with facts. It's pathetic. 1. It is private because you keep it just for yourself. 2. 15Pc's that little man ...I don't plan any disturbance or being a whale, but indeed I planed a decent income of ZRC, 3. I can show you my trade logs and I didn't dumped any ZRC since I am on it, but I can't say the same about it. 4. Gezzus, from 300MHs to 700MHs when it was 2 days ago , no no that isn't a GPU. I dono who are you trying to lie here, me or yourself.
P.S: I Have 1-2 MHs from the begging of the mining operation, are you moron ? I am not even in top 15 Smiley lol you fail to see the point here. It's about unfairness gap that it's created while guys like you really become a whale and punnies like us need to suck it up and leave you & your group to mine up and become some greedy whales that you are Smiley
To know who is the total moron (troll to be exact), it just requires to look at the number your are making up day after day (and never twice the same and no the hashrate never went to 700MH/s, never even passed 600MH/s, and if someone could throw that much it would do it all the time, not once in a while when nobody is looking except you... meaning it is aws, vps and cpu's getting rented believe it or not, actually no one cares  Grin) So at least try to be consistent in the crap you are throwing at us.

I don't fail to see your point, there is no point except your constant insane whining.
What is really unfair is that people like you (I mean troll) have a keyboard and way too much free time.  

Not sure why you are calling me a liar (oh yes because I don't agree with your totally biased and selfish opinion) as I have never hidden the existence of the miner (except may-be from you because of your inability to comprehend sarcasm... but I can't do much about that  Grin)

hopefully your whining will stop when the gpu miners gets released... (either your 15pc have gpu's attached to them, most likely considering the crappy hashrate you get with them and you'll probably find another way to complain, either not and it will be goodbye...)

Is it unfair that one of my gpu does better than your 15pc ? well don't know but it is really fun (and apparently you don't even use a decent cpu miners  Grin).
What is pathetic is that your 15pc outsmart you by far (and they don't have AI)

djm34 facebook page
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:41:13 PM

+1
+1

+1
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:44:27 PM

Grin

There IS already GPU miners guys. What are you talking about?!?
Hix
Legendary

Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:56:05 PM

+1
+1

+1
+4 Grin Grin
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:03:05 PM

people try hard make this coin not scam but it scam

people mine GPU say others not want mine gpu  they idiot

coin is scam no future  no different other scam coin

say no private gpu when mining gpu

talk hash getting gpu

joke scam

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:05:12 PM

people try hard make this coin not scam but it scam joke scam

people mine GPU say others not want mine gpu  they idiot

coin is scam no future  no different other scam coin

say no private gpu when mining gpu joke scam

talk hash getting gpu scam joke scam joke

joke scam scam scam scam scam joke

scam joke scam joke scam joke

joke joke joke scam joke

scam scam scam

joke scam

joke

nice pyramid

djm34 facebook page
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

talk hash getting gpu

joke scam

nice pyramid

like ZiftrCOIN?

Pyramid = Ponzi =GPU miner dump

you at top pyramid so you get dump

not true?  do not lie
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:14:29 PM

As I undrestand, the hash fuction is keccak and then randomly next 4 based on result of keccak. but in cuda computing this means that all itteration of nounce has different algos sequence so in cuda is not so simple to use parallel computing... maybe I'm wrong can somebody explain it to me?
Hix
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:16:24 PM

talk hash getting gpu

joke scam

nice pyramid

like ZiftrCOIN?

not true?  do not lie
I like this guy  Grin tell us MORE truth Grin
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:17:50 PM

talk hash getting gpu

joke scam

nice pyramid

like ZiftrCOIN?

not true?  do not lie
I like this guy  Grin tell us MORE truth Grin
the truth doesn't lie

djm34 facebook page
Hix
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:23:37 PM

talk hash getting gpu

joke scam

nice pyramid

like ZiftrCOIN?

not true?  do not lie
I like this guy  Grin tell us MORE truth Grin
the truth doesn't lie
he is funny
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: