Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106640 times)
th3.r00t

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 09:23:42 PM

Awesome!
Thank you very much!  Wink

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
smolen

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:34:55 PM

People are missing the whole point of this coin, it seems like. This isn't a coin that is designed to "make you rich" (which is what everyone in alt-coins is looking for, these days)...it's designed to create a digital currency with a reliable value and give it away for free to people who DON'T HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT IN CRYPTO YET.
IANAL, but the whole point of this coin is that it is not a coin or virtual currency, it is kind of corporate obligation; it cannot be sold, it is ceded, which allows to get around a lot of government regulations.

Of course I gave you bad advice. Good one is way out of your price range.
zxbball

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:58:11 AM

dev,need more node, i can not snyc wallet-qt in china.some node is blocked
ig0tik3d
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:33:58 AM

ZCe1x55VSmFvGcMiYPwg9fjRoLZZaA4Yzv address for donation)))
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:50:35 AM

Uauu this anonymous miner from suprnova is growing his "CPUs" on the large farm i guess and they r growing very fast Tongue, since he started to mine yesterday with 75 Mhash and now he's mining with 200 Mhash. I only wish i could have that kind of farm planted with CPUs. If we belive in smurfs and he's mining with CPUs that is? But on the other hand he'll start dumping coins sooner or later whitch we can pick up  Grin @ let's say 30k sat.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:36:27 PM

Uauu this anonymous miner from suprnova is growing his "CPUs" on the large farm i guess and they r growing very fast Tongue, since he started to mine yesterday with 75 Mhash and now he's mining with 200 Mhash. I only wish i could have that kind of farm planted with CPUs. If we belive in smurfs and he's mining with CPUs that is? But on the other hand he'll start dumping coins sooner or later whitch we can pick up  Grin @ let's say 30k sat.

Be sure is DJM or it's friends with the GPU Miner Wink
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 12:50:27 PM

Please move miners over to Maxminers' Pool - I will have to do some maintenance on the Suprnova Pool Server and some interruptions will occur.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:39:10 PM

Oh it's becoming aggressive . Don't be friend enjoy your greed. Smiley Calm down Ziftr has plenty of funds to fund your greedy nature. As I can see it have some support. But at some point I don't think they will be any support if you keep it like that.

Miner developers take shit from all directions all the time, and usually with no reward or appreciation at all for what they do, so it's not surprising that one's patience runs out now and then.  Grin

Anyhow, I don't think the big farmer is running GPUs. It just does not make any sense at all to be rushing in with 30% nethash, and knowing that this will likely cause the dev team to publish the GPU code. A smarter individual (with either CPUs or GPUs) would be limiting his hashrate to be 5 or 10% of the nethash at most, so that difficulty does not change much, and he would just take place as one of the bigger miners.
I'm just guessing though...

I vote for GPU miners being made public, and by public I mean I would have access to them and no1 else.  Grin
Happily mining away with an i7 at the moment, as my experience is that GPU miners will just come on board to erode the price real quick. The vast majority of GPU farms could not care less for what they are mining, they will instantly cash out for BTCs. Careful what you wish for  Wink

SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:43:04 PM

Oh it's becoming aggressive . Don't be friend enjoy your greed. Smiley Calm down Ziftr has plenty of funds to fund your greedy nature. As I can see it have some support. But at some point I don't think they will be any support if you keep it like that.

Miner developers take shit from all directions all the time, and usually with no reward or appreciation at all for what they do, so it's not surprising that one's patience runs out now and then.  Grin

Anyhow, I don't think the big farmer is running GPUs. It just does not make any sense at all to be rushing in with 30% nethash, and knowing that this will likely cause the dev team to publish the GPU code. A smarter individual (with either CPUs or GPUs) would be limiting his hashrate to be 5 or 10% of the nethash at most, so that difficulty does not change much, and he would just take place as one of the bigger miners.
I'm just guessing though...

I vote for GPU miners being made public, and by public I mean I would have access to them and no1 else.  Grin
Happily mining away with an i7 at the moment, as my experience is that GPU miners will just come on board to erode the price real quick. The vast majority of GPU farms could not care less for what they are mining, they will instantly cash out for BTCs. Careful what you wish for  Wink

Well that speed its very clear it's not CPU.... I spoke with somebody from cryptsy staff and one of their rack with 8 core xeon's that will consume 1 MW it's about 20% of the entire network....you make the calcs and you will notice what I am saying. That that guy isn't a CPU it's DJM private owned GPU miner. I really wished that GPU miner wouldn't even exist... Smiley and this coin to be strictly CPU. Remember ...1 Megawatt and a nice stack of cores Smiley.

And don't pet DJM he got paid from Ziftr & also mining with his GPU Smiley taking profit on both side. He is one of those miner developer that its very greedy.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:50:28 PM

Uauu this anonymous miner from suprnova is growing his "CPUs" on the large farm i guess and they r growing very fast Tongue, since he started to mine yesterday with 75 Mhash and now he's mining with 200 Mhash. I only wish i could have that kind of farm planted with CPUs. If we belive in smurfs and he's mining with CPUs that is? But on the other hand he'll start dumping coins sooner or later whitch we can pick up  Grin @ let's say 30k sat.

what about fuck you ?!

go bully someone else, that's what it means.
Your own assistance in bashing dev is getting tiresome (together with the fact you have 15pc which makes you sound like a douche toward all the people who run only one computer) is the proof of your own greed.

and knowing that you do 2MH/s with 15pc's makes you sound like a moron there are cpu which are doing 600kh/s... so clearly you are doing many things wrong

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:57:33 PM

Well that speed its very clear it's not CPU.... I spoke with somebody from cryptsy staff and one of their rack with 8 core xeon's that will consume 1 MW it's about 20% of the entire network....you make the calcs and you will notice what I am saying. [...]

That's utter nonsense. Case in point: My i7 with 4 threads, mines faster than an older Xeon pair (8 cores total) that I have here. The Xeon's are 130w TDP each, while the my i7 is at about 65w. What conclusions can you possibly get from comparing apples to oranges?

Edit: In case it was not particularly obvious, or for the lazy @ math: My i7 has greater hashrate than the Xeons, and yet it consumes 4 times less electricity...

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:58:06 PM

what about fuck you ?!

go bully someone else, that's what it means.
Your own assistance in bashing dev is getting tiresome (together with the fact you have 15pc which makes you sound like a douche toward all the people who run only one computer) is the proof of your own greed.
LOL Smiley mate you shouldnt speak about greed with me when you are f***** the network with GPU's . Please ...talk with the hand .Smiley It's a difference between sky & earth . You have 200Mh/s why I have 3MH.... so I dono who is the greedy between me & you. But I would place my bets on you Smiley.
It's you because I don't complain all the time (and I don't have 200MH/s), and won't complain when it will be over. 
Your greed make you troll all over the place because some people gets more than you... boohoo  Grin
You are such a pathetic looser  Grin At least take it like a man  Grin

This thread was so much better without you, go back to under your bridge and stays there.

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:00:20 PM

Well that speed its very clear it's not CPU.... I spoke with somebody from cryptsy staff and one of their rack with 8 core xeon's that will consume 1 MW it's about 20% of the entire network....you make the calcs and you will notice what I am saying. [...]

That's utter nonsense. Case in point: My i7 with 4 threads, mines faster than an older Xeon pair (8 cores total) that I have here. The Xeon's are 130w TDP each, while the my i7 is at about 65w. What conclusions can you possibly get from comparing apples to oranges?
8 core 1 MegaWatt  Shocked Shocked (crypsty need to upgrade  Grin or it will melt their wallets)

djm34 facebook page
SDFG

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:03:21 PM

Why only djm34, miner compromised from the start   Shocked   Grin
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:04:11 PM

Edit: In case it was not particularly obvious, or for the lazy @ math: My i7 has greater hashrate than the Xeons, and yet it consumes 4 times less electricity...

Actually they aren't old they are the new 2670 ... Smiley
But yes you have a point there ...a Xeon produce 300kh/sec an i7 400kh/sec. It will consume a bit less (half) and give more with 30% .
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:05:37 PM

8 core 1 MegaWatt  Shocked Shocked (crypsty need to upgrade  Grin or it will melt their wallets)

a rack full of 8 core xeons.

Well Smiley I am doing good as I am doing gj for being the king of greediness Smiley You won't troll me.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:09:08 PM

8 core 1 MegaWatt  Shocked Shocked (crypsty need to upgrade  Grin or it will melt their wallets)

Well Smiley I am doing good
then stop complaining...

djm34 facebook page
othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:11:31 PM

Uauu this anonymous miner from suprnova is growing his "CPUs" on the large farm i guess and they r growing very fast Tongue, since he started to mine yesterday with 75 Mhash and now he's mining with 200 Mhash. I only wish i could have that kind of farm planted with CPUs. If we belive in smurfs and he's mining with CPUs that is? But on the other hand he'll start dumping coins sooner or later whitch we can pick up  Grin @ let's say 30k sat.

That is just 200 Spot instances....or even less.

SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:11:42 PM

8 core 1 MegaWatt  Shocked Shocked (crypsty need to upgrade  Grin or it will melt their wallets)

Well Smiley I am doing good
then stop complaining...

Well I just wanted to point out the obvious who is ruining the difficulty for all miners. Smiley That's all have a nice day.
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:17:18 PM

Actually they aren't old they are the new 2670 ... Smiley
But yes you have a point there ...a Xeon produce 300kh/sec an i7 400kh/sec. It will consume a bit less (half) and give more with 30% .

See, and you can keep tweaking those numbers. I'm only running 4 threads, my i7 is not even the very latest generation model, it is at standard clocks, and my hashrate is 465 kh/s. I have high electricity costs, and yet it is profitable for me, if I chose to simply dump ZRC > BTC > FIAT (which I don't).

So if it's profitable for me, why would it not be profitable for someone with a rack of recent servers, probably paying a lot less for kW/h?
If I had such a rack of servers, I would certainly mine with them. This is valid for someone that will immediately dump the coins, as well as for someone that just wants to hold them long term...

Point being: none of this implies the use of GPUs or CPUs... Adding such big hash to the network, only shows that it is someone with large computing resources at hand. Heck, I could own half the nethash for a few hours if I really wanted to spend a couple of BTC on server rentals. I am not saying that would be the smartest thing to do  Grin   

Edit: I see othe just posted how many spot instances it would take. There you go! Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: