Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106635 times)
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:01:02 PM

I get 3.2 Mhash ASUS R9 280X and 2 Mhash on GTX 960 and only 350 Khash on GTX 860

What miner is you using for the GTX 960? I only het 1,7 MH Sad

Loneviking
the one from this site (the official one) http://ziftrpool.io/downloads. but i saw later on that is not constant hash rate it goes from 1 MH to 2 MH, still haven't figure out what this means (some number +/- some number)
mean +/- standard deviation (ie: average hashrate and the statistical error on that average, assuming the hashrate measurements follow a Gaussian distribution...)
==> this tell you how significant the quoted average is, as it defines a 67% confidence level interval, meaning that the "true" average has 67% change to be in the interval [average-error;average+error]. (a 95% confidence level interval would be [average-1.96*error;average+1.96*error])
Obviously this numbers takes time (ans statistics) to stabilize...

thx Smiley

zmija, where r u from man? Smiley
zmija as snake?
u r correct zmija as snake, from EU Smiley
okej druže, okej Wink
odakle si ti?

eu prijatelju Tongue
ima nas puno i ima nas svugdje  Cheesy. znaš li šta je sa ovim zifterom ne ide nikamo?

nemam pojma, ne majnam ga, malo bacio oko na thread al ne pratim baš
ajmo prešaltat na eng, ljutit će se ljudi Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:13:23 PM

ajmo prešaltat na eng, ljutit će se ljudi Smiley

Yes please. Cheers!

Feeniks

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:27:41 AM

how yes no  Wink
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:54:42 PM

Hey guys

Now listing ZRC on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/ZRC-BTC
It'll help you to monitor the exchange rates to different currencies, make real-time rate calculations via Converter https://www.cryptonator.com/converter or you can customize and place a price ticker on your website https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

Enjoy! Smiley

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:23:19 AM

get some HW error after a few day
I have try used many setting with -w -X gpuengne and memclock but still got HW error

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer.exe -k zr5 -o stratum+tcp://zrc-stratum.suprnova.cc:2257 -u ziftrcoin.1 -p x -w 256 -g 2 -X 1024 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --lookup-gap 2

I've been gone a while - I'm not sure why that would happen only after a while, though... it's literally running the same code over and over.

this happen just on gpu 0 and why auto run as admin
i was used 2 sgminer to tricky gpu 0

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:01:18 PM

Is this explorer rich list correct? http://zrcbex.lbtcoin.org/richlist

It's saying the top 100 addresses have 99.91% of entire coin supply?

I never got an answer so I'm bumping. Anyone know?
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:16:27 PM

Looks to be correct LiteBit. The majority of PoW coins will only be mined in a few years (PoW rewards will be increasing with each block for a very long time). This large percentage should concern the premine, which I understand was created as "unspendable" until reaching a certain date. That's one of the interesting innovations with ZRC btw (the time locked premine).

I'd expect that ZWGuy or someone from their team should step in to clarify decisively.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:24:16 PM

Looks to be correct LiteBit. The majority of PoW coins will only be mined in a few years (PoW rewards will be increasing with each block for a very long time). This large percentage should concern the premine, which I understand was created as "unspendable" until reaching a certain date. That's one of the interesting innovations with ZRC btw (the time locked premine).

I'd expect that ZWGuy or someone from their team should step in to clarify decisively.

Thanks @myagui. I read about the timed release of funds for various things here: https://www.ziftrcoin.com/what-is-ziftrcoin/coin-specifications/

So 95.5% of the coins will be mined over the next 30 years, hence the big discrepancy in the distribution thus far.
ZWGuy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:26:39 PM

Is this explorer rich list correct? http://zrcbex.lbtcoin.org/richlist

It's saying the top 100 addresses have 99.91% of entire coin supply?

I saw this question and I know I answered it in my head at some point. It apparently never made it to the computer though, so I apologize for that.

That rich list is technically correct, though it's a bit misleading, to say the least. The top 90 addresses hold/held the pre-mined coins. As mentioned, many of these cannot be spent (peers will reject any transaction that spends them and any block that contains such a transaction), so they aren't really available coins yet.

The coins reserved for the big give-away we're doing later this year are also included in that batch. Those aren't locked up technically but require (I believe) 3 company execs to gain access to them.

There are also quite a few coins from the pre-sale that participants have not collected yet. We didn't feel the need to artificially break these up, so any time a user withdraws some of their pre-sale coins it creates a a funny looking transaction with huge amounts of change. Those change addresses will likely make it to the top of the rich list as well.

So the short version (TLDR) is that yes those addresses do have those coins, but they are either multiple people's coins that haven't been distributed yet or they are locked up such that they don't really exist.
Bawaler

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:06:28 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 12:22:00 AM by Bawaler

Another reliable well-maintained pool up and running:

Bawaler's ziftrCOIN Pool

Happy mining!

⌘ This ain't just a symbol of a PoI ⌘
I recommend Yourserver.se VPS for hosting, pay with BTC.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:45:07 PM

hello

just 2 x my stake in Ziftr , after mining first with AWS by CPU, and then by GPU, good price (at the moment) great work done on the payment system and merchants reach out

thanks for the opportunity ! (I make key acquisitions every week) if an opportunity so allow

referring here to the latest tweets @ https://twitter.com/ziftr  excellent work but I knew this already

great potential and ultra excited for the growth in retail space
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:15:29 PM

I have a few hundred ZRC i acquired by mining. I'd like to buy something on ZiftrShop.

When i click on an item to buy, it doesn't get added to a ZiftrShp basket. Instead, it takes me to a check out for Amazon, Rakuten etc. These sites don't have an option for me to pay in ziftrcoin.

What am i missing? Is there a tutorial for how to use the ZiftrShop feature in order to pay with ZiftrCoin?
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:20:45 PM

I haven't tried it yet, but I suspect you need the browser plug-in.
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:44:20 PM

I haven't tried it yet, but I suspect you need the browser plug-in.

yup-I had the plugin when I tried.
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:53:43 AM

What's with the Ziftr devs  Huh, the price is dropping, hashrate is slowly dropping, looks like people are loosing interest in this coin. No wonder if the devs r quite, no news, no nothing Sad. But od course they've earned 800k $ from presale, maybe that's the reason for inactivity!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
StephenMorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:37:31 PM

@zmija, we've been keeping an eye on everything. It's early in the game, ziftrPAY isn't up yet, there will be lots of updates in the coming months.

However, I actually got on here to post an update. We've just put up some new builds that should fix the problems most people were having with the QT wallet (for mining). Try them out at http://www.ziftrpool.io/downloads.

And for anyone who hasn't seen it, https://www.ziftrpay.com/ website is up now. The mobile ziftrWALLET (which supports multiple coins, not just ziftrCOINs), will also be released soon. So, in summary, we're not stagnant, we're focused and we're letting everyone know about updates as they happen.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:43:46 PM

What's with the Ziftr devs  Huh, the price is dropping, hashrate is slowly dropping, looks like people are loosing interest in this coin. No wonder if the devs r quite, no news, no nothing Sad. But od course they've earned 800k $ from presale, maybe that's the reason for inactivity!

Price is dropping because miners are selling everything they mine, not hoarding (and the volume & liquidity are super low right now). Hashrate drops when the price drops, as the "journeyman" hashrate goes and finds more profitable coins to mine, until Ziftrcoin is profitable again. These big miners create an imbalance in the network's distribution of block rewards, because they hold such a high percentage of its hashrate. The average Joe sitting at home with his video card mining a few coins a day to hold onto is not who is currently securing the network. Mining farms are. That was inevitable, when GPU mining was enabled.

The only thing that will cause price to increase is consumer demand. That's what pretty much everyone is waiting for, across the board in crypto. Ziftrcoin is no different. I think demand will be driven by the "coupon" style redemption, if Ziftrcoin (as I expect) remains below $1. people who plan to shop via the Ziftr platform, or use Ziftrpay merchants, would happily buy a handful of Ziftrcoin to use as a $1 coupon for up to 5% of their purchase...and if they choose to sit on those coins, they can be certain that they will never drop below $1 in value, if they intend to buy things this way. If demand grows to the point where the exchange price rises above $1, I seriously doubt anyone will complain about the fact that the coin they were holding onto rose in value. A bull market cures all ills. So I think it's a very interesting dynamic that has a lot of potential. Just hold onto your coin and wait to see how things develop over the rest of the year.
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:09:41 PM

Very nicely described previous-poster-whos'-nick-I-forget !

One question has been on my mind for a while, and impacts how long I might go on ZRC:
What's the state of merchant support (or expectations) for Europe?

Cheers!

zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:33:40 AM

Price is dropping because miners are selling everything they mine, not hoarding (and the volume & liquidity are super low right now). Hashrate drops when the price drops, as the "journeyman" hashrate goes and finds more profitable coins to mine, until Ziftrcoin is profitable again. These big miners create an imbalance in the network's distribution of block rewards, because they hold such a high percentage of its hashrate. The average Joe sitting at home with his video card mining a few coins a day to hold onto is not who is currently securing the network. Mining farms are. That was inevitable, when GPU mining was enabled.

The only thing that will cause price to increase is consumer demand. That's what pretty much everyone is waiting for, across the board in crypto. Ziftrcoin is no different. I think demand will be driven by the "coupon" style redemption, if Ziftrcoin (as I expect) remains below $1. people who plan to shop via the Ziftr platform, or use Ziftrpay merchants, would happily buy a handful of Ziftrcoin to use as a $1 coupon for up to 5% of their purchase...and if they choose to sit on those coins, they can be certain that they will never drop below $1 in value, if they intend to buy things this way. If demand grows to the point where the exchange price rises above $1, I seriously doubt anyone will complain about the fact that the coin they were holding onto rose in value. A bull market cures all ills. So I think it's a very interesting dynamic that has a lot of potential. Just hold onto your coin and wait to see how things develop over the rest of the year.
That's nicely written  Smiley. First miners don't or better yet they can't sell everything they mine bcs the buy order on Bittrex and Cryptsy is less than 5 BTC and even if they would sell everything the price would be waaaay below 10K. Second, if what u've wrote does come true (someday), will be all happy smiling  Grin, but i'm afraid that this idea will take a long time. Third, let's say that some investor want's to put couple of 10 BTC into this coin, first thing it will do is start reading the first page of this thread whitch started February 26 and will soon realize when it will come to last page that not much is going on here (60% of the pages are mostly arguing about CPU and GPU miner) and belive me that this coin needs investors badly if Ziftr coin devs want mass adoption. So basically devs needs to jump start this coin (i don't know maybe throwing couple of BTCs on Bitrex and Cryptsy), to make market live again and people more interested in Ziftr coin, but of course i could be wrong and they have other plans for this coin so people will start using and trading it. I guess as always only time will tell  Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
jsamul

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:45:53 AM

hi,

i do solomine with new wallet, i see some accepted shares, but there are no incomming rewards Sad
why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: