Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106635 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:20:37 AM

Well done.  Steve Beauregard was at the Bitcoin Summit today & I asked him about ZRC.

He confirmed what the devs & I have been saying all along -- they are working on compliance...then merchants...then launching the coin.  He's just as frustrated as the investors, but they're not going to rush anything.

So, Whiners quit whining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:40:45 AM

Well done.  Steve Beauregard was at the Bitcoin Summit today & I asked him about ZRC.

He confirmed what the devs & I have been saying all along -- they are working on compliance...then merchants...then launching the coin.  He's just as frustrated as the investors, but they're not going to rush anything.

But where is the dev? I would really like to hear something about him because he has been very quiet about Ziftcoin (not to mention his activity in this thread) The thing about Gocoin is old news, I don't really see nothing new or innovative to make the coin move forward. Any reason on why I should invest in it?  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:47:27 AM

But where is the dev? I would really like to hear something about him because he has been very quiet about Ziftcoin (not to mention his activity in this thread) The thing about Gocoin is old news, I don't really see nothing new or innovative to make the coin move forward. Any reason on why I should invest in it?  Smiley

Nope.  None.  Besides, I don't give advice.
Many of us bought in at pennies on the $1 future value during their Pre-Sale & we're holding.
I personally would not buy in (any more) at this point.
ZWGuy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 08:07:55 PM

There actually is no THE dev; it's a team. I stop by here and answer some questions from time to time because I personally use bitcointalk and feel people deserver some answers sometimes, but I'm definitely not here in any sort of official capacity. So I guess this is another one of those posts. We're still around and the company is doing well. The coin hasn't been abandoned and is still part of the plan. It's just that other stuff has to come first now.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:40:16 PM

Well done.  Steve Beauregard was at the Bitcoin Summit today & I asked him about ZRC.

He confirmed what the devs & I have been saying all along -- they are working on compliance...then merchants...then launching the coin.  He's just as frustrated as the investors, but they're not going to rush anything.

But where is the dev? I would really like to hear something about him because he has been very quiet about Ziftcoin (not to mention his activity in this thread) The thing about Gocoin is old news, I don't really see nothing new or innovative to make the coin move forward. Any reason on why I should invest in it?  Smiley

There actually is no THE dev; it's a team. I stop by here and answer some questions from time to time because I personally use bitcointalk and feel people deserver some answers sometimes, but I'm definitely not here in any sort of official capacity. So I guess this is another one of those posts. We're still around and the company is doing well. The coin hasn't been abandoned and is still part of the plan. It's just that other stuff has to come first now.

Thanks for your reply.

So you are a part of the team but you can´t tell us something "official"?
Expect that the company is doing well, the coin hasn´t been abandoned and there is still a plan?

Ok, no problem.

Better than nothing  Grin
Poly Coins

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:49:52 PM

Totally despicable that Beauregard and Wilkins haven't shown themselves to explain what's going on with Ziftrcoin and the plan ahead (Ziftrcoin's, no GoCoin or any other corporate facade). They only speak through their prophets, and only to repeat the trite ''software is hard'' or ''we are doing stuff''.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:37:43 AM

Well that should give us some hope (at least) If Ziftrcoin would have been kept in development, I am pretty sure it would have gone to new heights. After all, its purpose was to make cryptos become used as a mainstream currency. Honestly, I liked everything about this coin but now that everything has been kept silent, (no improvements whatsoever) it could be just another ordinary alt coin (at least what I think)

Still, Ziftcoin has pretty good movement on Bleutrade exchange. (trading activity) One day this coin might shine in the middle of the darkness...or maybe not  Roll Eyes

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:51:45 AM

Totally despicable that Beauregard and Wilkins haven't shown themselves to explain what's going on with Ziftrcoin and the plan ahead (Ziftrcoin's, no GoCoin or any other corporate facade). They only speak through their prophets, and only to repeat the trite ''software is hard'' or ''we are doing stuff''.

Please go back to whining on Twitter.

Nevermind. 

Ignored.
Oil man

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:46:08 AM

this coin is dead..
dev never active again

nyari jodoh
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:14:27 AM

this coin is dead..
dev never active again

Also ignored.  

Please go away....or read 5-6 comments back.  Whichever is easier for you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:03:24 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ziftrCOIN/comments/37j843/get_ziftrcoin_added_to_shapeshift/crvavn3

It's all Eric's fault for not listening to Marshall Long (3xploit).  Roll Eyes
Poly Coins

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:33:00 PM

Ignored.
Roll Eyes

The same story happened with Paycoin. Everyone was wrong but the shills. Until one day they couldn't ignore anymore....
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:06:33 PM

Well done.  Steve Beauregard was at the Bitcoin Summit today & I asked him about ZRC.

He confirmed what the devs & I have been saying all along -- they are working on compliance...then merchants...then launching the coin.  He's just as frustrated as the investors, but they're not going to rush anything.

But where is the dev? I would really like to hear something about him because he has been very quiet about Ziftcoin (not to mention his activity in this thread) The thing about Gocoin is old news, I don't really see nothing new or innovative to make the coin move forward. Any reason on why I should invest in it?  Smiley

How is this coin still part of the plan?  In what capacity will ziftrcoin be used?   There is no mention of ziftrcoin on the gocoin website.  It says "Accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin Today!" but no mention of ziftrcoin.  What stuff has to come first?  What about the investors that put money into this?  So they take the money then say "Hey you have to wait.  Thanks for your money but we're working on other things now".  Where did the $878,695 raised in the pre-sale go?  ziftrcoin basically shit on everyone that invested in it.  Anyone that held this coin has watched the value go down to basically nothing.  This coin has been abandoned.  Don't insult peoples intelligence by saying otherwise.

I'll go back almost 8 months to July when I made the following comments quoted below.  Still nothing since then except more spin on the spin.  Right now ziftrcoin has a $25,000 market capitalization.  The people that invested $878,695 have definately not seen any positive returns on their investments.  But that's assuming the $878,695 is not just a made up figure.  Then there is the issue of 67% of the 4.5% premine that was supposed to go to customers.  Where has that gone?  Has it been sold?  If the coin hasn't been abandoned then why is the block explorer not working?  http://zrcbex.lbtcoin.org/ .

These are all valid questions that would be answered unless this is the scam that I've thought it is since the beginning.

Well I dont know about making inroads,I just noticed I have 1200 GoCoin and there worth 30 sats,to be honest its really just two crap coins merging to make one bigger crap coin.All these coins that release millions up front are just rip offs,the next one is Neucoin wait and see 98% pre mine and sold out in hours

This post, by itself, highlights how little research you've actually done into this company, its planned ecosystem and Ziftrcoin itself.

What have they used the $878,695 they raised in their pre-sale for?

http://www.prweb.com/releases/ziftrCOIN/022015/prweb12484576.htm

One could probably safely assume that they've been using it to continue to pay personnel and other related costs for developing their payment platform, API, maintaining and updating the coin/wallet codebases, etc... Plus, they'll need money for marketing and promotions, as well. This was a big "add on" to what their company was doing previously, when it was just "Ziftr" and wasn't doing any of this new stuff. Ziftrcoin was almost a way of crowdfunding the expansion plans and essentially made all of us stakeholders.

How so?  I've done plenty of research.  I don't really care about all these future plans and announcements.  More concerned about actual results.  It's been six months and basically nothing.  I remember when this coin was launched.  What has been accomplished since then?  The marketcap is currently less than 25% of the $878,695 raised in the pre-sale.  And more coins are being mined and dumped everyday.  Anyone that made an investment during the pre-sale would have suffered a 75% loss in under six months.  Where did the money go to besides paying themselves and buying stuff?  
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:05:30 PM

The adoption problem is something really important to be solved, for the good of the cryptocurrencies,
and Ziftr team had the chance to explore that.
But with this lack of communication and news looks like the investors were left behind again. I sincerely hope to be wrong.
cointrader5

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:59:58 PM

As much as I still like the idea of the coin and still have some hope for it yet, as the days without significant or verified news tick past that optimism is starting to fail.
When, or indeed if, the developers decide to show their faces there will be some serious questions to answer about the severe lack of information for the last few months.
This coin could some day be one of the bigger currencies out there, but not at this rate.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:58:07 AM

It isn't really their job to make people who bought the coin feel good about their purchase. It's their job to make the business model and software work. If they're doing the second, the first is going to take care of itself.

People tend to forget what a long wait early Bitcoiners had, before it was even worth a penny.
cointrader5

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:53:45 PM

It isn't really their job to make people who bought the coin feel good about their purchase. It's their job to make the business model and software work. If they're doing the second, the first is going to take care of itself.

People tend to forget what a long wait early Bitcoiners had, before it was even worth a penny.
However bitcoin wasn't made and sold and the promise of a $1 minimum redemption value. I'm not asking for anything unreasonable, even a small update on their website would suffice to prove they are still active and working.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:43:14 PM

However bitcoin wasn't made and sold and the promise of a $1 minimum redemption value. I'm not asking for anything unreasonable, even a small update on their website would suffice to prove they are still active and working.

Well, $1 for up to 5% of the purchase price, until the trading price reaches $1 or more...so you're basically complaining about having a stack of coupons for 5% off at a store that isn't open, yet.

I'm sure they'll update us when they have something to update us with. It's probably not their highest priority. The network is humming away and it works, so that part of the mission has been accomplished. The next part is the much larger and more involved process of integrating the technology in a sensible and meaningful way with GoCoin's payment processing platform.

Speculating on ZRC was always going to be a long game.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:49:12 PM

Well, $1 for up to 5% of the purchase price, until the trading price reaches $1 or more...so you're basically complaining about having a stack of coupons for 5% off at a store that isn't open, yet.

I'm sure they'll update us when they have something to update us with. It's probably not their highest priority. The network is humming away and it works, so that part of the mission has been accomplished. The next part is the much larger and more involved process of integrating the technology in a sensible and meaningful way with GoCoin's payment processing platform.

Thanks for the laugh. 
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:04:50 AM

Agreed.

Go play with Paycoin if you want fast, cheap thrills.

Or a whine fest.

You'll get it all.

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: