Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
praboso96

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:52:55 PM

It's nice to see such old topics. It's been 2 years since. There's probably a lot of news that BitCoin is over. But we see that during this time, nothing has been lost from the bitcoin value.

IMO the bitcoin will not die and will continue to be used in the worst possible underground world.
Bitcoin support are really strong that is why bitcoin still alive and see more company and more wesbite are now accepting bitcoin as payment and hoping that amazon too are accepting bitcoin payment too in the future...
With the amount of information and services flooding Internet, much more efficient and fast electronic media are needed than the conventional media, having specified that it still seems that new emerging systems need to be refined to make them easier and safer to use,
but what is certain is that while BTC resolve to those challenges will continue to be a valuable instrument, I think it's too early to say anything else to the validity or permanence of this, but from what peoples see at the time of writing this, is that despite the ups and downs it has had still seems very strong, and is very distant from what the title says, we will have to wait longer to have a clearer definition.

I think BTC would be more and more promoted, a lot of company using it, and a lot of improvements in bitcoins. We should promote bitcoins to continue its services. We can see that bitcoins can promote new technology, including virtual money instead.
Bitcoin trading volume is booming in Japan, 5270 businesses to accept bitcoin payments, bitcoin payments increased by $8900% this month. This shows that bitcoin is increasingly popular. Bitcoin will only become more powerful.
It is impossible if bitcoin will die, many factors that make bitcoin be a big influence in the world economy, there are no signs that make bitcoin will die. even growing worldwide
We can see now is the growing value of bitcoin and we do not see any possibility to make bitcoin die. I think much better to think the positive way in our daily life with having bitcoin earnings, collect as many as you can to make your life much stable.

you are right, we must believe in Bitcoin. I am confident that the Bitcoin at the beginning of its development, and to talk about his death is still very early. We must increase the popularity of Bitcoin among their friends and acquaintances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

It's nice to see such old topics. It's been 2 years since. There's probably a lot of news that BitCoin is over. But we see that during this time, nothing has been lost from the bitcoin value.

IMO the bitcoin will not die and will continue to be used in the worst possible underground world.
Bitcoin support are really strong that is why bitcoin still alive and see more company and more wesbite are now accepting bitcoin as payment and hoping that amazon too are accepting bitcoin payment too in the future...
With the amount of information and services flooding Internet, much more efficient and fast electronic media are needed than the conventional media, having specified that it still seems that new emerging systems need to be refined to make them easier and safer to use,
but what is certain is that while BTC resolve to those challenges will continue to be a valuable instrument, I think it's too early to say anything else to the validity or permanence of this, but from what peoples see at the time of writing this, is that despite the ups and downs it has had still seems very strong, and is very distant from what the title says, we will have to wait longer to have a clearer definition.

I think BTC would be more and more promoted, a lot of company using it, and a lot of improvements in bitcoins. We should promote bitcoins to continue its services. We can see that bitcoins can promote new technology, including virtual money instead

yes bitcoin is not going to die in any case but iis increasing from day to day. because people are joining bitcoin continoulsy and hope that one day bitcoin  will become one of the most poplar currency of the world.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:16:42 PM

I will say the people promoting the demise of bitcoin are really deluded and short sighted for thinking it can happen. They think bitcoin is only about 'bitcoin which is the currency part that after a while people will move into something else" without considering "Bitcoin which is the technology behind bitcoin and which is what is driving corporations to harness" and because the two are inter-related, then I have the news that bitcoin will still be with us for a longer time...
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin is not dead because as I can see through my monitoring of bitcoin price, it has such good improvements and the economy is doing fine with few passed early this year. The foundation is becoming stronger and all that speculations has nothing to do with my beliefs about bitcoin.

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin is not dead because as I can see through my monitoring of bitcoin price, it has such good improvements and the economy is doing fine with few passed early this year. The foundation is becoming stronger and all that speculations has nothing to do with my beliefs about bitcoin.

yea, it's not easy to make bitcoin dead, as you can see now they hit $1000++
st0nefish

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:12:00 AM

News about Bitcoin's death comes out from time to time. They want to manipulate the price of bitcoin with speculative events.
Even if the prices are ups and downs, they reach the old levels again.
Bitcoin exceeded the price of $ 1000 on the last day of 2016. With news from China, it went below $ 800.
It's now reaching $ 1000 levels once again. People's confidence in bitcoin is increasing every passing day. It is not possible for bitcoin to die after this time.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:39:12 AM

News about Bitcoin's death comes out from time to time. They want to manipulate the price of bitcoin with speculative events.
Even if the prices are ups and downs, they reach the old levels again.
Bitcoin exceeded the price of $ 1000 on the last day of 2016. With news from China, it went below $ 800.
It's now reaching $ 1000 levels once again. People's confidence in bitcoin is increasing every passing day. It is not possible for bitcoin to die after this time.
I agree with you. The chances that bitcoin will die is less than 0.1% now that many is using it in a daily basis compared to when OP posted this thread. Those who are saying bitcoin is dead just want people to panic sell so they can buy cheaper. I really do hope that bitcoin will stabilize to a good price for months for those who earn through bitcoin to earn more money. Let's just wait and see what will be the next movement of bitcoin's price but I doubt that it never reach 200$ when it dump again.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:47:55 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

You have posted this in 2015 and now in 2017 we can see that your thesis has turned out to be wrong.

Bitcoin is not dead by any means. Yes -- there are challenges and opportunities for Bitcoin if it wants to be able to scale well. But it is here for anyone to use, working just fine.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:01:01 AM

bitcoin is proven to be desirable way to transfer wealth, and it will never die.
although bitcoin has advantages and useful for the methods of remittance nice and profitable investment, but it does not guarantee bitcoin could continue to live in a lifetime
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:08:09 AM

BTC is more than alive now

yolo
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:11:06 AM

Bitcoin is not dead ,but bitcoin make us dead because of the profit it gives us.havent you imagined from 250 last year from $1150 this year im pretty youll be dead because of your profit. Grin
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:25:08 AM

Bitcoin is not dead ,but bitcoin make us dead because of the profit it gives us.havent you imagined from 250 last year from $1150 this year im pretty youll be dead because of your profit. Grin
Yes bitcoin is not dead , why? Look the bitcoin price its $1,034.45 per bitcoin. Bitcoin now a days have more powerful and this year it will become more potent to the world. I believe price will reach at $1500-$2000. So buy more bitcoin and wait a few weeks or a month and you will shock because of the price and you will be happy  because you make big big profit because of it. Don't say the bitcoin is dead . if bitcoin become dead many people also dead why? Because many people the occupation is bitcoin.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:10:10 PM

It is very much obvious that bitcoin right now is rapidly increasing more than 1000$/per bitcoin. More users everyday also increases together  with the other companies are now accepting the features of bitcoin. Aside from that the former who banned bitcoin before like China, Russia,  etc. and now there the one who is very hot in Bitcoin by using it to their business economy to there nations. This is signified that bitcoin will get stronger or more in the long run.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

It is very much obvious that bitcoin right now is rapidly increasing more than 1000$/per bitcoin. More users everyday also increases together  with the other companies are now accepting the features of bitcoin. Aside from that the former who banned bitcoin before like China, Russia,  etc. and now there the one who is very hot in Bitcoin by using it to their business economy to there nations. This is signified that bitcoin will get stronger or more in the long run.

It will keep on being stronger atleast until something beat it. There is nothing certain in this world, I can tell you that I trust bitcoin in the long run on 99 % chance probability but that leave 1 % uncertainty and that means there is still room for failure. The chances are small however it might happen as well
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

I still can not imagine if bitcoin die, or do not have the price of a sudden. Well, today, I wish on my earnings on bitcoin. so, it may be very difficult, when bitcoin disappeared. I have learned about other coins. but, to date, there is no coin that has potential as bitcoin. honest, bitcoin has reached a level equivalent to gold, so when bitcoin die, it will be very many people who lost their investments.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

Bitcoin is obviously and continuously growing as day by day. As we observe the fluctuation price of bitcoin is being stronger since and its demand is high. Lets hold on and wait to hit its price and all who invest will earn big in bitcoin.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:58:31 PM

This thread was started when the price of 1 BTC was below $300 and since it went to that point from $1,200+ it really seemed that Bitcoin was almost dead. But at Bitcoin these days! I think OP knows the answer to his question now.
DocGTR

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

This thread was started when the price of 1 BTC was below $300 and since it went to that point from $1,200+ it really seemed that Bitcoin was almost dead. But at Bitcoin these days! I think OP knows the answer to his question now.

Each user Bitcoins can decide for themselves whether or not to trust Bitcoin. But it seems to me that the Bitcoin is becoming very popular and reliable. Bitcoin is alive
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:05:47 PM

It will keep on being stronger atleast until something beat it. There is nothing certain in this world, I can tell you that I trust bitcoin in the long run on 99 % chance probability but that leave 1 % uncertainty and that means there is still room for failure. The chances are small however it might happen as well
i think nothing is close to bitcoin to beat it. bitcoin is too far than any other crypto currency and therefore i think is the more stable and stronger currency of the world. and hope that it will continue its status for ever and is not going to die.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

I don't know why would somebody said something like that, Bitcoin is not dead. In fact I have a feeling that more and more users are embracing Bitcoin, at least in my community. And Bitcoin market is very vivid recently so Bitcoin is very much alive and can't just "die" or disappear over night.

That's true mate. In fact bitcoin is becoming more popular than ever.. I think bitcoin will be forever and will still keep going bigger.. and we are expecting to have more users on the future.
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is now already of the most popular currency of the world and hope that it will become more and more stable as time pass,  because people are investing their money in bitcoin continously.
Bitcoin still not so popular we are still few users of bitcoin.. because here in my country if i am talking about bitcoin with my friends and co-workers they didnt know about bitcoin so i think we are still just fewer but i hope we can get more impressions and more well known alternative payment methods so that more people will use bitcoin and more investors will come..
The reason is that this is a relatively new technology, but even for relatively new technology, Bitcoin is growing at an incredible rate, the number of users is growing every day, and big investors are considering investing in it. So, Bitcoin is far from dead.
I agree with you. The number of people who use bitcoin is increasing. The awareness about bitcoin is increasing, even the price of bitcoin is rising. How do you think bitcoin is going to die. Today bitcoin is more stronger than ever. And tomorrow bitcoin will become stronger than today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: