Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
mantrafan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

I wonder when its going to hit $10k  Grin
watchbay30

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

I wonder when its going to hit $10k  Grin
Bitcoin will not die because of price, I mean asic mining can die because of price but not bitcoin itself. Bitcoin will die if it will not improve (size of blockchain ,etc) , not gain mass adoption and some crypto coin or even more bizzare representation of value comes forward and will look so good that everybody jumps to it. Either way i think crypto is the way to go and even if bitcoin dies it will be because we have something even better.  Smiley
0kechuku

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

Bitcoin is making our existence simpler with regards to deal as well as giving us the opportunity to be rich later on that is why people select bitcoin.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:33:43 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

I think bitcoin will not be meati or destroyed, bitcoin technology answers the financial future in the future, by creating technology of payment with digital currency can be more efficient and more secure in the future bitcoin very useful. then it is not possible if bitcoin will die.
If Bitcoin was to die ever it would have already happened. Bitcoin has gone through very tough times and it has not only survived but also increased in its value under all types of situations. This is reality, the future of money lies in crypto currencies.

We all know the best among crypto coins is bitcoin which is also a benchmark for alternative Coin. Plus, the world is in great need of saving forests which will also help in controlling global warming.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:32:15 PM

İ do not want to care your exp
Because your title makes me angry
Btc does not die
İt always get bigger as everbodys support
Your comment is like
Sorry i do not want to define
Acutally there is a posibility that Bitcoin is dead or become worthless even it's very small chance or miners all over the world stop processing transaction of Bitcoin, it will be dead.
Unless they are a bunch of morons they are not going to do that, they could do that and kill bitcoin but if they do that most altcoins will die as well, and what are they going to do with all the money invested in their mining rigs? They are going to face bankruptcy if they did that.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:40:46 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Why do you people always thinking that bitcoins are dead? Why are you so bitter about bitcoins? They are not dead and as a matter of fact they have set again another record high in the market with $10k and that is pretty impressing so how can they say that bitcoins are dead if they still continues to pump. That is not a manipulation either that is because of the people who continue to support bitcoins and still buying bitcoins investing in bitcoins and doing transactions in it because that is the thing that cause bitcoins to inflate.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

From the date this OP was posted, maybe bitcoin seems to be dead but now, it's kicking like crazy as its price hits 11,000 USD. Speculations are true that it will reach a 5-digit value before this year ends and it even happened so early before December starts.

Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

No. Bitcoin price is taking a brake. The potential is still enormous, so I would stack up.  Cool

Sometimes we need to brake so that we can think also bitcoin have to brake to plan for the next step, bitcoin organization is just a group of people also that need to think so that all user will be satisfied for the result.
Bitcoin won't dead unless no people trust this one but as long as were here maybe were the one who can make it more alive around the world.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:34:06 AM

your opinion about the decreasing value of btc seems unproven for now, the current btc value is shifting and increasing
Yes, bitcoin can’t die ever, it is an ever living digital currency and is spreading with the speed of light, even people have started to do online shopping using bitcoin rather than any other source of their money. From now bitcoin can’t day but will spread more and more with the increase in its age, its importance will also increase which leads to its intense demand, thus it will become more costly than the present case.

danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:35:49 AM

No as you can see today, a price of a bitcoin is almost $11,000 right? And it is still getting bigger and bigger. I think before 2017 ends, a bitcoin cost $13,000 or nearly $14,000

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
carefumles

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

I think it is.

I read many books/news say bitcoin bubble start to end we reach huge increase level and price will crash next 6 month -2 years .

not know but they make real analysis   
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

I never thought that Bitcoin would die but I believe one day Bitcoin will also die,because all the living will surely die if it is time.
For now I think Bitcoin will not die in the near future, because the need for Bitcoin is on the rise and I think Bitcoin is a very good source of income so people will rely on Bitcoin.
So if Bitcoin dies,I think it will be difficult and if Bitcoin is really dead it is likely to be a lot of unemployed because of the loss of work from Bitcoin.
JadeBergamini

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:34:55 AM

It is not logical to say that bitcoin is dead, it is not yet well known by the population, which greatly reduces the chances of expansion
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

if I think the bitcoin could have died, because if there is no internet network and enthusiasts are also sure to die, and we all just pray that bitcoin can run until a long time really.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

No. Bitcoin price is taking a brake. The potential is still enormous, so I would stack up.  Cool

Sometimes we need to brake so that we can think also bitcoin have to brake to plan for the next step, bitcoin organization is just a group of people also that need to think so that all user will be satisfied for the result.
Bitcoin won't dead unless no people trust this one but as long as were here maybe were the one who can make it more alive around the world.
I totally agree...there will always be ups and downs, but that doesn't mean that bitcoin is dying...it just started living and it has a great future)
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

I think it is.

I disagree with your argument because for me, bitcoin is not dead as what you and other people are thinking. It is not just that bitcoin is experiencing continuous dumps it merely means that it is dead. There are really some instances that bitcoin is experiencing this kind of scenario just like what other cryptocurrencies like Dollars, Euros and etc are experiencing because it is one of the characteristics that currencies are having.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:57:00 PM

Its still alive but i bet its sick Smiley now we are already down from 9000 usd and thi smeans we are heading to south more . i bet its going to drop until hard fork and halving speculations.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:40:14 PM

Truly bitcoin isn't dead , why? Look the bitcoin value its $1,034.45 per bitcoin. Bitcoin now a days have all the more capable and this year it will turn out to be more strong to the world. I trust cost will reach at $1500-$2000. So purchase more bitcoin and hold up half a month or a month and you will stun in view of the cost and you will be cheerful in light of the fact that you make huge enormous benefit as a result of it. Try not to state the bitcoin is dead .on the off chance that bitcoin turn out to be dead many individuals likewise dead why? Since many individuals the occupation is bitcoin.
No bitcoin is not dead its still alive and when any currency become dead so it lose its value and it stop growth because bitcoin is alive and day by day it’s going to move forward and its price is also going move forward so which mean bitcoin is alive and still it’s going forward and I believe it’s a sing of alive so I will request to every one please give your positive comments about bitcoin because did a lot of for use and still want to help us.

RaymanC.

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:01:16 PM

Bitcoin is far from being dead. The price fluctuation of bitcoin is a sign that bitcoin is far from dying and still alive in the future. It may experience the significant fall in price but it will still rise and earn another milestone. The number of users in bitcoin is still increasing and if the users keep supporting the blockchain then bitcoin wont die anytime soon because it is receiving support and the developers are very hardworking to develop the security and other aspects that needs development.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

no bit coin is on progress to our future and became our money in the future . so far bitcoin is not dead hes now seeing our world
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: